Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 (22914 Views)

Tithe In The New Testament: Who's Wrong Between Daddy Freeze & Nigerian Pastors? / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by ClearFlair: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cursing himself. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Koolking(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
tripplephi:
THIS FREEZER GUY IS NOW FEELING HE CAN CURSE.... but he does not even HAVE ANY POWER TO BLESS, TALK MORE OF CURSING.
He is powerless, toothless guy....

HE IS FEELING PAIN AHEAD OF HIS 2019 SUFFERING..... he will watch his ministry CLOSE DOWN if he is not careful.... the same bible he claims is AGAINST tithes also is AGAINST curses.....TRUE MEN OF GOD do not curse but they BLESS or intercede.

@bold statement, if that's your yardstick of measuring true men of God in Nigerian, then we have just infinitesimal few. The likes of the popular pastors in Nigerian mega churches are curse-mongers.
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Sleekfingers: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Philinho:

Your foolishness is high......Borrow a brain if possible

Another tithes payer spotted... Who no get brain now..... You that your pastor dey scam anyhow..... Maga
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by ofiko123(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
I just pity this guy..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by DAYOODS(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Daddy Freeze has crossed his boundaries ,see what will happen to him 2019.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by 4tunebest(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
asuustrike1:

I need to tithe this January can you suggest a good church for me

My dear, what church do you attend?

I think one is supposed to tithe in one's church

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by thebestprice(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
tithing is biblical

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Athena4: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
The Lord doesn't need our monies. He is above our worthless economics and barter. He doesn't need anything in exchange for blessings. So if you're stupid enough to keep believing that you are giving God money, you are deceiving your self.
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by israelmao(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Daddy Freeze you need a switch-on of your frozen brain for some warmth

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by pitamah901: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
The more he keeps cursing the more we are building churches and growing 100% jesus

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by toprealman: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Shows the true state of his heart.....wicked, evil, dirty, full of decit and envy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by aparty2noparty: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
freeze you are nothing, but an anti-Christ.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by WaffenSS(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by fortunechy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
one condom could have prevented this fool from knowing the world........ Only the retard will say amen to that

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by dreezybines: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bloooody:
The thing is that foolish Nigerians will fail to notice that they are donating money to a God that is supposed to have everything.
You're basically paying him money for blesses.
Can't you use your brain to tell you that you're being scammed?
God isn't real.

grin grin grin
Wetin we no go see for NL...

Wisdom will not kill you...
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by 4tunebest(f): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
firstolalekan:

Lol
Mental slavery

This one na pastor pikin or girlfriend

Hmmmm.

This kind mental slavery that moved me from where I was, to where I am now....... I'd rather be mentally enslaved and experience such enormous, mouth widening, unbelievable, miracles that sacrificial giving has afforded me, earning ? times of what I was earning just few years ago......

Now, my tithe is not 10%, not 20%, not 30%, neither is it 40% on a monthly basis, and I still have more than enough.

Like I said, this kind of mental slavery sweet me well well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by 0monnak0da: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
tripplephi:
THIS FREEZER GUY IS NOW FEELING HE CAN CURSE.... but he does not even HAVE ANY POWER TO BLESS, TALK MORE OF CURSING.

HE IS FEELING PAIN AHEAD OF HIS 2019 SUFFERING..... he will watch his ministry CLOSE DOWN if he is not careful.... the same bible he claims is AGAINST tithes also is AGAINST curses.....TRUE MEN OF GOD do not curse but they BLESS or intercede.

So many examples of prophets cursing in the bible and even Jesus did curse
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Akpacha(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
Amen!
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Akpacha(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
DAYOODS:
Daddy Freeze has crossed his boundaries ,see what will happen to him 2019.
Nothing would happen to him, rather it will happen to ur thieving pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by fuckpro: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lifestyle99:
Are you a smart investor? visit my signature.
...so you registered 25/12/2018 and you start promoting a fake site that site is a syndicate once you invest your comments are shut out
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Toosure70: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
cursed ideeot. You can't rewrite bible
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Kenedex: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
This man is anti Christ,people of God beware of this devil anti Christ who call himself daddy satan

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by HumbleBj(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
He said any pastor that will use blasphemy words to cheat church member in the name of tithe. Anyways, may God forgive us all.
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Vrengkat(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bloooody:
The thing is that foolish Nigerians will fail to notice that they are donating money to a God that is supposed to have everything.
You're basically paying him money for blesses.
Can't you use your brain to tell you that you're being scammed?
God isn't real.
dude we need to be friends, you just spoke my mind
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by OBONGDON(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
Time to die for the bagger!!! Attention seekers
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by pressplay411(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
Immorttal:
Good move by freeze, until we move away from the rot called religion we'll never see utmost progress. Religion beclouds the mind, it removes reasoning out of a person. How university graduates thinks they are giving their hardearned cash to God and not to a pastor baffles me, ya'll have been played. grin

Go to a church and Compare how far your reason has brought you this year with some Christians accessing kingdom blessings.

While you were here debating as pessimists and realists that you are, optimists and opportunist are living and prospering.
Yes you're a realist because you only believe what is tangible and a pessimist because you discountenance the intangible.
Where as the reverse is truly the case.
Faith is for the hopeful, the optimist. Success is for the opportunist who is not questioning how, where, why but doing the needful.

The best way I can try to explain spiritual matters to an unbeliever is for you to watch the movie, The Matrix.
Your reality is like the Matrix world. You don't know your spiritual reality.
I hope you unplug yourself soon.
I used to think religion was the matrix so I unplugged myself. Unfortunately I unplugged from religion but still didn't plug in to the spiritual. I became a freethinker, an atheist eventually.

It's amazing how most Nigerians believe in evil spirits but fail to accept and live life with the Holy spirit.
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and receive the Holy spirit.

Why am I going to this length to explain to you?
Atheists have unplugged from Religion. But fail to operate in the spirit realm.
You're in a limbo. Neither here nor there. It is a risky realm to be in.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
davecris:
This guy must be in

He isn't in anything, he's just having fun n leading his movement
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Tundeobama(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tithing is happening in every Nation we have Christian so freeze is better than over 2billion Christians in the world donations to church or mosque is freewill donation.
Is freeze this dumb voluntary contribution to expand work of christ all over the world.If not for donations how will church be able to engage in charity and build house of God for Christians to worship.
I stop taking freeze serious when he even mock our Lord Jesus .

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
tripplephi:

The pastors are actually the ones cursing him from time immemorial
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by onedosa: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Daddy freeze. You are doomed. May all the curses come upon your head.
Re: Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hypocrite was still paying tithe and speaking against it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka / The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.