Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District (1674 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by Flyingngel(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista post:
They have received already na.

let him fullfill that promise and see his fortune with civil servant rise. except it is for selectet workers.
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Flyingngel:
TonyeBarcanista post:

where? cos am a civil servant and i have not receive.
Please I can't really confirmed disbursement but I can confirm approval by Gov Udom Emmanuel.

Which parastatal are you?
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Flyingngel:
TonyeBarcanista post:

let him fullfill that promise and see his fortune with civil servant rise. except it is for selectet workers.
He has approved it Sir
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by Flyingngel(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post:Please I can't really confirmed disbursement but I can confirm approval by Gov Udom Emmanuel.

Which parastatal are you?

Teacher.
Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by BeautifulMind2: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
That is very poor attendance in spite of 10K and a Polo Shirt each shared by the Sinking Udom...

Meanwhile....this is Buhari in Akwaibom. grin
Compare to Gov Udom people mandate rally in September this year

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Compare to Gov Udom people mandate rally in September this year
You will live long

1 Like

Re: Live: Governor Udom Emmanuel At Get Together With Youths Of Uyo District by Agritech(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
You will live long
Udom won win Akwa Ibom and Buhari would win Nigeria.
Anybody thinking otherwise is deceiving himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani, FFK Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Jubilations As Ugwuanyi Reconstructs University Town Road (photos) / Installation Of Instrument Landing System At Enugu Airport. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.