Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. (6568 Views)

Who Is Nairaland's Wackiest OP? / The Wackiest Frontpage Topics Of 2012 (add Yours) / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Brownteeth(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2010
Which usernames in Nairaland sounds sweet to you? And which usernames do you recommend into the waste basket? Starting with me, the only two sweet names for me I can remember now is SAURON and STILLWATER. For the trash bin names, I can only remember BROWNTEETH at the moment. I will be back with the rest later.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 12large: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2010
semid4life a totally useless name and a useless person
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Brownteeth(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^^I never said you should hate anyone. The focus is on the usernames and not the personality.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Scooby1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2010
12large:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by bxcode(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2010
Odunnu grin grin grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2010
wackiest name - Mr. Cork {wackiest personality too }
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Mobinga: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2010
12large:

Are You Freaking Serious angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
He's one of the most useful peeps in here. . . . angry angry angry
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanley Okoro is Miles Better Than Mikel Obi grin grin grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2010
mukina2 the name sounds like rigobert song's grandmother's grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2010
bxcode:

Odunnu  grin grin grin
ehen, what abt d name? @topic, follipimpi is d finest(nothn whao,jst d kinky rhyme)and the thrash can deserves 'evil666'
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^
Odunnu,
How are u, and how is that your sister i saw the other day~

pls tell her 190 wished her a splendid birthday in late arrears
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
Odunnu.

Ogidiboy. grin

TheSeeker.

Dayokanu.

Debosky.

mukina2.

mama-gee.

[size=5pt]Plus, mukina don't delete my reply.[/size]
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2010
What abt those names MAMA? For the thrash i s'pze
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2010
@ annoying 190,she'l hear.Thnx
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2010
Odunnu:

What abt those names MAMA? For the thrash i s'pze
What? angry angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2010
Whch one is 'what?' didnt u read d OP? My friend, c'mon group those names now.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2010
@ sturborn odunnu, Thanks make sure u dont 4get 2 pass the msg.Meanwhile i like ur profile pic,
U look like precious that sells wine for me @ a wine shop @ Garki, abuja
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2010
thankGod i have a job and i'm nt as jobless and unemployd as u 190. Nw stay away frm moi.Thank u
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by cantell(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2010
Finest names are gabry,cantell, sauron,tashaluv,whiteroses,Fl gators,godmother,sally,nenum,initialize,mukina,michelintire,ifyalways and sadly ujujoan.
The wackiest names are :
1.tpiah - sounds like destroyer in my language.
2.googles - what was she thinkin? Using the name of a search engine as a username.
3.pweety4me -
4.davidylan - sounds like he wanted to answer wireless lan but it was taken.
5.goodass - goodass or badass, its still assz.
6.dobodobo - liked walestar better.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2010
Cool id?

Cantell
Chiogo
debosky
davidlyn
Siena?
FBS
Khanye, nice id.

Wackiest?

Uhm,

Mamagee
michielin
mukinatu grin grin grin lipsrsealed
ogazi (sounds like raw maize) grin grin grin
sauron (for a man? LHM) angry angry angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2010
cantell:

2.googles - what was she thinkin? Using the name of a search engine as a username.

Lolzz Cantell. . . . .the search engine is Google

mine is pronounced goggles cos i wear glasses. . . . hmm well i un'stand sha its too complex for u to comprehend tongue
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by cantell(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2010
googles:

Lolzz Cantell. . . . .the search engine is Google

mine is pronounced goggles cos i wear glasses. . . . hmm well i un'stand sha its too complex for u to comprehend tongue

goggles? As in welder level?

1 Like

Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2010
cantell:

goggles? As in welder level?

goggles as in protective eyeglasses. . . .

***smh*** did he just say welder ?? wow cant say am surprised tho' itz cantell lipsrsealed
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2010
Odunnu:

thankGod i have a job and i'm nt as jobless and unemployd as u 190. Nw stay away frm moi.Thank u
Just ignore him, he'll get tired.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2010
^^
Ignore who, mamagee im warning u again for the umpteenth time.
leave me the heck alone else i would hesitate to milk you and give u
your produce to drink
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Brownteeth(m): 3:48am On Aug 08, 2010
^^^You are lucky you changed that your PAPA190 user name. I would have included it among the most disgusting.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2010
cantell:

Finest names are gabry,cantell, sauron,tashaluv,whiteroses,Fl gators,godmother,sally,nenum,initialize,mukina,michelintire,ifyalways and sadly ujujoan.
The wackiest names are :
1.tpiah - sounds like destroyer in my language.
3.pweety4me -
4.davidylan - sounds like he wanted to answer wireless lan but it was taken.
5.goodass - goodass or badass, its still assz.
6.dobodobo - liked walestar better.

It's wack 2 u because u so wack u don't recognise gud things. cool
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Mobinga: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2010
Pweety4me? As in?
Pretty is for me?
Thats worse than MamaGee
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2010
^^ ;d ;d
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2010
Mobinga:

Pweety4me? As in?
Pretty is for me?
Thats worse than MamaGee
I see u got jokes. . . cheesy look next tyme when u want 2 know stuff just ask & keep your snippy comments 2 urself thanx.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by cantell(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

It's wack 2 u because u so wack u don't recognise gud things. cool
Gud things? And that would be ur username right?
For cryin out loud, pweety sounds like the name of a poodle.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2010
^^rotflmfao grin grin

please u guyz should not dare diss my pweety 4 me (190) ooh
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2010
cantell:

Gud things? And that would be your username right?
For cryin out loud, pweety sounds like the name of a poodle.
Ok but wat's your beef?get d smudge of your face geez!

& your ID sounds like the name of a carton. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Someone's Underwear Was Showing, Would You Tell Him/her? / Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) / Look At The Best Nigeria Entertainment News Website For 9ja Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.