Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (3435 Views)

Who Is Nairaland's Wackiest OP? / The Wackiest Frontpage Topics Of 2012 (add Yours) / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
If you've lived in Lagos all your life like i have, I'm sure you would be familiar with the various Naija graffiti that adorn the bodies of the various rickety contraptions that pass for buses here in Lagos. tongue

They range from the thought provoking to the downright hilarious. The funniest ones I have seen are

"Halat your boy",

"From Lagos to London: by bus ",

"Omo Alhaja Swagga",

"Too much wise make man foolish", to mention a few :-D.

"E beru eyan"

So which memorable graffiti(s) have you seen? Drop yours cheesy
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by mkmyers45(m): 12:18am On May 04, 2012
Iya Alhaja on Rampage
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Jakumo(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2012
Spotted on a recklessly speeding truck - "No telephone to heaven"

Written on the back on an open trailer full of men, rolling down the highway - " Air-condition for Boys"

Written on the back of a battered Taxi cab - " Uzaakoli Land Jet"

Inscribed on an Igbo long-distance truck - "Na only patient man fiti cook stone."

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Jakumo: Spotted on a recklessly speeding truck - "No telephone to heaven"

Written on the back on an open trailer full of men, rolling down the highway - " Air-condition for Boys"

Written on the back of a battered Taxi cab - " Uzaakoli Land Jet"

Inscribed on an Igbo long-distance truck - "Na only patient man fiti cook stone."
Lol. I saw one on inter-state bus- "slow and steady; you go carry last". cheesy. On a private vehicle- " if the beard was a sign of wisdom,the he-goat would be a genius". grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by holatin(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
George not..lolz
money is love
life is ateacher
am accident free
overtake before horning
riro ni teniyan
life no get duplicate
Oga NLA

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Overtake before horning.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
undecided funi sunday FPs

first ws being "Glued" wen brek dancing wit ya woman, anoda na "r dey datin" naw na freakin bus slangs...wat next? .....HOW TO POO ON JACUUZI smh
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by born2boink(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Una Father Nyansh for nairalands.

"No condition is permanent"
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by orlaryhincah(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
On a travelling bus: "Intanationa Pilot, Go on soun" lol
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Eyop: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ishilove is today your anniversary on Nairaland? This one wey you dey bomb front page like this cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by kunlesehan(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
"Eko onibaje o"

"Let dem say"
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
.No More Sharwama for Benin Girls. Saw this on a Benin bus couldn't help laughing grin
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by colossus2: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please check my siggy

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by mifavour(f): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
started from the bottom now we here

I died laughing
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't even live in lagos. cool
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by BobbyRobson: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
file fun.....it was popular those days.
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Boys are not smiling.
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by IDOHOU: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
H
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by colossus2: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
But this thread na 2011.
Ishilove your pawpaw ripe today oh

2 Shares

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Matttthew(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Idk
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Bede2u(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nairaland front page articles these days are like empty drums!
They make the most noise, albiet senseless!
SMH angry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by sommyblaze(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by skullbaba: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Alubarika lane
Oga nla family
Let them talk
Wabilahi taofeek
Blood of jesus
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by freda506(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Eyop:
Ishilove is today your anniversary on Nairaland? This one wey you dey bomb front page like this cheesy grin
Ask seun o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Eyop: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
freda506:
Ask seun o. grin grin

The front page just put me for state of confusion. Abeg oooo,you want Oga to sack me? cheesy
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Dreyl(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ishilove:
If you've lived in Lagos all your life like i have, I'm sure you would be familiar with the various Naija graffiti that adorn the bodies of the various rickety contraptions that pass for buses here in Lagos. tongue

They range from the thought provoking to the downright hilarious. The funniest ones I have seen are

"Halat your boy",

"From Lagos to London: by bus ",

"Omo Alhaja Swagga",

"Too much wise make man foolish", to mention a few :-D.

"E beru eyan"

So which memorable graffiti(s) have you seen? Drop yours cheesy
mtchwww i thought you will back it up with pics,idonbilivit!
Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
These ones are so funny and realistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by freda506(f): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Eyop:

The front page just put me for state of confusion. Abeg oooo,you want Oga to sack me? cheesy
grin grin grin

It' s possible that she's the new paid super mod.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Meanwhile at Mbaise today grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians And Slang...wots Ur Own Favourite Slang??? / Is Amezcua Bio Disc A Scam ? Please I Need Advice Before Purchasing It. / Miami Face-muncher Is Nigerian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.