Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas (542 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Gifts His Staff A Car (Photos, Video) / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas by diasporaman(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
The General Overseer of Our Generation Must Be Saved Ministries Intl, Bishop Mighty Frank gifts his wife an Infiniti SUV for Christmas.

According to the preacher, who said "When all the ladies he approached for marriage told him he has no money and future but she accepted him the way he was and told him "You have money and you have future"

Below is what he wrote on his Facebook page,

My Christmas Gift to my wife
Baby thank you for been the mother of my children.
Wen all the ladies I approached for marriage told me I have no money and future but u you accepted me the way I am and told me "You have Money and you have future"
Baby you came into my life with strong illumination and supernatural Favour
Pls Honey ,accept this little Christmas Gift of #Infinitifx35 from me
I can't love you less

https://www.diasporareporters.com/nigerian-pastor-gifts-his-wife-infiniti-suv-for-christmas/

Re: Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
God bless your church members
Re: Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
ANOTHER CONFIRMATION THE ECONOMY IS BAD
Re: Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas by Daviddson(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
And must these things be broadcast on Facebook?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas by diasporaman(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
God bless the pastor, Daddy Freeze can go and die
Re: Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
Jesus said nothing about acquiring wealth. He explicitly said to give your money to the poor. There's a better chance of a camel going through the eye of a needle than a rich man getting into heaven. Televangelists are the worst evil on the planet.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dino Melaye Finally Surrenders, To Meet With IG Of Police / Again Tonye Cole Lose In Court, Won’t Participate In Election / All Jukuns Should Read This ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.