Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (39192 Views)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by emmie14: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
anytexy:
The man is eyeing ministerial appointment. No blame am. The hustle is real.

His igboness labels him a terrorist before northern set-up
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Biodun556(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
I dnt know when people will stop nursing this issue. The rail project was initiated under obasanjo govt when ElRufai was FCT minister.

Although GET or what do you call him made an attempt and did little part of the work. It is Buhari Govt that took a bold step by executing the bulk of the project. Buhari actualize the dream there is no doubt about that.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Biodun556(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
netpro:
The reason Jonathan did not complete projects is because they looted the funds.

A big kudos to President Buhari for continuing and completing projects PDP abandoned.

Some people are so funny. How do you expect us to place dreamer over an achiever? The rail project was not even initiated by Jonathan, it has been in place since Obasanjo govt when ElRufai was FCT minister.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Ugavalistic: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
This man is suffering from over ambition and he wants to gain federal recognition by all means. And another thing I discover in this man he talk too much at times him found it very difficult to controls his mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Nature8(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
psucc:
One they lay their hands on the evil broom, their tongues got stocked with lies

cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Ziggylady(f): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
No

Kenneth Okonkwo and Joe Igbokwe are the only Igbo Leaders we recognize.

All others are Aba-made counterfeits angry

Indeed Kenneth Okonkwo and Joe Igbokwe are greater than awolo-awo,tinubu,osunbade and every single yoruba politican..dead or alive.

We know that tey tey cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by ZAWs: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
PDP and white elephant projects.
Even if PDP were still in power, those projects wouldn't have been completed even till 2030.
Yes no maintenance culture.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Nature8(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
[s]No
Kenneth Okonkwo and Joe Igbokwe are the only Igbo Leaders we recognize.
All others are Aba-made counterfeits angry[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Wahala90: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
ooooo!

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

Indeed Kenneth Okonkwo and Joe Igbokwe are greater than awolo-awo,tinubu,osunbade and every single yoruba politican..dead or alive.

We know that tey tey cheesy

As usual my bait worked. Cry baby cry grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Brightest04(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
In a race it's he who is able to run to the finishing line that's crowned the winner.

Can a man who dated a lady for ten years and ended up not marrying her claim to be her husband?

Surely no.Reno have to check himself very well,because there were so many uncompleted and abandoned projects they shared its money,of which the present government completed and so,they have the right to claim its credit.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by WaffenSS(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
pawesome:
Disgrace to Igbo race...

And who told you the Igbo race as a whole is not a disgrace grin

Someone is chasing me with cutlass oooooooooooooooo

Savage!

We'll, you're literally a savage too, since you're berom.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Geophilip: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
can you compare $400b in 4yrs with $94b in 3yrs.
and $94b were able to accomplish what $1.1tr could not do in 16yrs.
what are those things that have been achieved.
even if gej didn't perform very well that doesn't erase that fact that he built about 12 universities so that all state have a FG uni, he did several roads though some weren't completed, started most of rail system been commissioned today. one thing you should know is that development is a process but over time because of bad leadership poor management, lack of vision etc has halt or slow down development of our country that y will plan to vote out Mr go slow.
we need rapid development
if we move at the speed of buhari we will never catch-up with other great nation. of the world. Mr obi is planning how we will catch up with China let me stand with him.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Smartwave: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
pawesome:
Disgrace to Igbo race...

And who told you the Igbo race as a whole is not a disgrace grin

Welcome to Anambra State

Someone is chasing me with cutlass oooooooooooooooo

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by akdjr(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
And who are u proud of among Enugusians and the entire IBO race? quote author=SolelySolar post=74278948] wink
Why replying the attention seeking Dumb head.

He just wants to stay politically relevant since he couldn't even purchase the form to contest for his party primaries.

He s a disgrace to Enugu state and the entire Igbo race.
Yeye.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
BubuZombi:
This Reno should shut up. If you call him a lair then you are a failure... Even PDP Sef.

Wasted 16 Year Kawai undecided

By now may Naija for don dey b like Malaysia sef

Ur name says it all.

Zombie... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Ayobami7(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
这是我的评论
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by buharitill2023: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Geophilip:

what are those things that have been achieved.
even if gej didn't perform very well that doesn't erase that fact that he built about 12 universities so that all state have a FG uni, he did several roads though some weren't completed, started most of rail system been commissioned today. one thing you should know is that development is a process but over time because of bad leadership poor management, lack of vision etc has halt or slow down development of our country that y will plan to vote out Mr go slow.
we need rapid development
if we move at the speed of buhari we will never catch-up with other great nation. of the world. Mr obi is planning how we will catch up with China let me stand with him.
you want to catch up with china by importation business, you are funny,
if you know the kind of work buhari is doing, trying to laid a solid foundation for a greater tomorow unlike the fictitious and voodoo economy of the past government.
let me remind you.
every dec, pdp usually share unspend budget, so tell me which budget they ever execute for the past 16yrs.
the railway initiated was never funded, check google if fund was ever release for any project buhari has completed or about to be completed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by MrCaesar: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
I thought this dude dumped APC already
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by BubuZombi: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur name says it all.

Zombie... grin

See this Idioticpig that can not differentiate between name n moniker undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Geophilip: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
you want to catch up with china by importation business, you are funny,
if you know the kind of work buhari is doing, trying to laid a solid foundation for a greater tomorow unlike the fictitious and voodoo economy of the past government.
let me remind you.
every dec, pdp usually share unspend budget, so tell me which budget they ever execute for the past 16yrs.
the railway initiated was never funded, check google if fund was ever release for any project buhari has completed or about to be completed.

do you know what financial analyst is saying about your baba unrealistic budget. if your budget is unrealistic then there is a problem. if he goes to borrow then we create problems for other generation because himself and his team can't manage this country. buhari is not ready to rule they are just pushing baba go slow
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by OLUWABIG(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
winterfell007:

It still would not change the fact that they initiated it, planned it, secured loans from China and other financial institutions to begin the construction. That alone was 80percent of the job done already, if they were still in power, I guess they would have been the ones commissioning it,
PmB only came in to the projects was already in full gear and about nearing completion and decided to claim it as his achievement, ko impossible!! Even Google will never ascribe that achievement to him.

Lolz help me tell that idiotic BMC
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by buharitill2023: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Geophilip:

do you know what financial analyst is saying about your baba unrealistic budget. if your budget is unrealistic then there is a problem. if he goes to borrow then we create problems for other generation because himself and his team can't manage this country. buhari is not ready to rule they are just pushing baba go slow
so thief atiku wil use his personal money to finance the budget.

is like you dont understand what i ask you.
how can pdp fund a wage bill of 2.7tr naira for salary at 18,000 naira, by the time minimum wage increase to 30,000, then wage bill will increase to 3.7tr naira, even as oil price is less than $50.

my brother, buhari still remain the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Geophilip: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
so thief atiku wil use his personal money to finance the budget.

is like you dont understand what i ask you.
how can pdp fund a wage bill of 2.7tr naira for salary at 18,000 naira, by the time minimum wage increase to 30,000, then wage bill will increase to 3.7tr naira, even as oil price is less than $50.

my brother, buhari still remain the best.
ok
all I want his the best for my country.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
BubuZombi:

See this Idioticpig that can not differentiate between name n moniker undecided

Zombie Ooo, Zombie.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Teobaba(m): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2018
Fools every where which railway did GEJ start? PDP keep fooling yourselves and ur useless Generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by berrystunn(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2018
SE, SS 100% PDP

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by rexwalters: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2018
MrCaesar:
I thought this dude dumped APC already
So he shouldn't speak the truth again because of politics?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by rexwalters: 1:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Geophilip:

ok
all I want his the best for my country.
Tell atiku and pdp we need less importation,the Communist party did not get China to the top by importation,useless atiku korofo customs officer we "SAY NO TO IMPORTATION".

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by lielbree: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2018
ukukaegbu:
So this is how Kenneth Okonkwo just killed his career

That is eh... I used to love this guy. Not any more. He's an ediot
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by Admitwithschola: 5:00am On Dec 30, 2018
Felixv:
I am actually curios -how is reno paying his rent/mortgage in the UK --was he paid so much money that he could afford outright purchase of a house -what about council tax,kid's school fees

Let me provide a possible response to your answer

. House rent - you can rent a comfortable house, 3 bedroom duplex apartment, for less than 3,000 pounds in many places in the UK. Someone does not have a live in London. My friend lives in Kent, with a wife and pikin, and pays 1,200 for a comfortable 2 bedroom duplex-like apartment

Council tax - that's a trivial cost

Kid's school fees - there are good public schools in the UK. I taught at one of them and the standard was not bad. I had some good and motivated Oyinbo students

For someone who worked directly with the president of Nigeria for some years, the person can genuinely, without cutting any corners, earn a very decent wage that, if invested well, they can live easily on it for many years without having to work.

Moreover, the Reno guy may have other sources of genuine income without having to come and tell you or nairaland what they are. Also, his woman might be very successful and have a big job there in the UK. I know of women earning nearly 1 million pounds in total compensation in my industry. These are not even CEOs sef..

So yes, it's not impossible. There are many ways to think about it
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" by deomelllo: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic / Zamfara Governor, Matawalle Visits Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.