Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money (341 Views)

Loan Institutes To Borrow Money Using USSD Code In Nigeria 2022 / How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money / SMS Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A SMS Short-code In Nigeria At Zero Cost And Make Money by JosephEmpire(m): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2018
I’m Ifeanyi Joseph by name CEO of Joseph Empire Ent. | Kelvingolden Ent., A Professional Website Developer + Consultant.

I am not here to bore you with so many talks, no long page write up and too much stories. In fact, i am not here to show you proof or earning screenshot. I want to make this page simple and short without any formalities, images, bonus or any payment screenshot to entice you.
You have the option to believe, trust and follow what i am going to share with you or not. I won’t even need to tell you my story of how i started internet business with zero experience neither do i need to tell you story of how i was poor to earn your trust. NOPE!!! There are lots of positive testimonies on my initiatives, but is there any need to show you all that? May be you will see for yourself when we get along well.

You have a reason for stumbling on this page, so let’s go straight to the point.

Hit Link to head to the

Source:http://josephempir..com/2018/12/how-to-get-sms-short-code-in-nigeria-at.html

(1) (Reply)

Keystone Bank Launches ‘zero Data’ Mobile Banking App / We Sell Data For All Networks And Convert Gift Cards To Cash / Any Idea On Digital Marketing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.