Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (67038 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Etuagievin(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2018
When will my people be liberated from spiritual bondage?
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by toprealman: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:

You just successfully advertised your ignorance on the world wide web. It isn't by force to comment or quote one. You could have simply read and ran along.

akimbo
/əˈkɪmbəʊ/Submit
adverb
with hands on the hips and elbows turned outwards.
"she stood with arms akimbo, frowning at the small boy"

So that is the position your church people assume when they pray abi? When you come across a new word, I understand the push to use it.....wisdom is resisting that urge. Stop fronting!
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by daddytime(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2018
toprealman:
So that is the position your church people assume when they pray abi? When you come across a new word, I understand the push to use it.....wisdom is resisting that urge. Stop fronting!

Lol...keep deluding yourself kid...now run along. I got no time for kinders...
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Coolgent(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Modern slavery grin
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Sholaco: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by CarlosTheJackal: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:
And they'll stand at akimbo to say "hello Jesus, help me kill my enemies...make them dieeeee"

I'd love to see one of us call any of our mega pastors by their first names e.g David or Davo...Enoch how far etc.. They won't dare call fellow humans by their first name...never....but when it comes to Jesus who ironically is the reason for the Pastors, na so dem dey call him first name anyhow with command and zero respect...make una continue

Too much see finish for Jesus..
grin grin you are damn funny
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by daddytime(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
grin grin you are damn funny

grin grin Bros no be lie na...the matter dey vex person
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by toprealman: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:

Lol...keep deluding yourself kid...now run along. I got no time for kinders...
Don't forget the lesson, take it with you make you no go show yourself in another place.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by daddytime(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2018
toprealman:
Don't forget the lesson, take it with you make you no go show yourself in another place.

You are such a loner...can't you see how everyone ignored you, i'm sure you were hoping to get people jumping on your bandwagon for a bashing...what a knuckle head...I feel so sorry for you.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by awelas252(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2018
stephenduru:
Photos of church members kneeling down to welcome their pastor have gone viral.The pastor arrived in a car with his driver.His driver came out,knelt down and opened the door for him.The pastor came out of the car,walked majestically and entered the church while his congregation knelt down even along the road and hailed him.

Who place this kind of curse on Africans, Nigerians in particular. Disgusting.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/church-members-kneel-down-to-welcome.html
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Emoo96: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2018
4601CE:
Funny enough. Most of these women don’t kneel for their husbands at home

people go first slap the hell out of their husband's. i better go back to the village and follow in the footsteps of my fore father's.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by 77up(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2018
To me , These are the real slaves.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Emoo96: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2018
stephenduru:
Photos of church members kneeling down to welcome their pastor have gone viral.The pastor arrived in a car with his driver.His driver came out,knelt down and opened the door for him.The pastor came out of the car,walked majestically and entered the church while his congregation knelt down even along the road and hailed him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/church-members-kneel-down-to-welcome.html

who carry Christianity come Africa self. this is another form of tradition worship we are rejecting in Africa.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by afesco: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2018
This nonsense can only happen in Africa countries where many false prophets/pastors take religion as an opium to the society. It depicts d backwardness of Africa.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Ubdavis(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2018
I would first of all like to knw the exact place this un-Godly incident took place. Before I comment.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Phonix1234: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2018
I will keep saying it, Religion is the reason we are so backward in diz country,,,,,,, we pray more than we work, and some Gullible pple just ddnt remember that Church is a Pastor's( Workshop, Office and Company) �while the gullible ones will close their own office, workshop and company to make someone else's Company Boom. And the worse of all is, they now worship their pastors and call Him Daddy, while Jesus bears his own name without adding even Uncle Jesus.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Btruth: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2018
...my people die because they have no knowledge.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by mvem(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2018
The most religious continent in the world still the most poorest and backward...everyone keep saying we need more prayers and it continues, the backwardness worsens... There is a correlation between relgiousness(especially the ignorant type) and backwardness... Moreover they say Africans are the descendants of Ham who is cursed and his generation was cursed too......
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by educhigo: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2018
small time he go send them to eat grass undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by LastDays777: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2018
This really angers my spirit. All these will stop from 2019.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by InansBobo(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:
And they'll stand at akimbo to say "hello Jesus, help me kill my enemies...make them dieeeee"

I'd love to see one of us call any of our mega pastors by their first names e.g David or Davo...Enoch how far etc.. They won't dare call fellow humans by their first name...never....but when it comes to Jesus who ironically is the reason for the Pastors, na so dem dey call him first name anyhow with command and zero respect...make una continue

Too much see finish for Jesus..
we should say papa Jesus ba
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by daddytime(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2018
InansBobo:
we should say papa Jesus ba

No...Jboy....
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Earlystar698(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2018
Afonj-------------
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by toprealman: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:

You are such a loner...can't you see how everyone ignored you, i'm sure you were hoping to get people jumping on your bandwagon for a bashing...what a knuckle head...I feel so sorry for you.
Sorry sir, in your quest to please "everybody".... whoever s/he is....you are making a fool of yourself!
You should avoid know the type of fish you bought from the market bro..... you've been told.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by united2020: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2018
go and hug urself ,waiting no concern u , no concern u na them get there knee
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by BluntBoy(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2018
We are trying our best to ensure that Nigerian Christianity does not reach this pathetic state but unfortunately, we are failing.

Initially, only women were so gullible. But today, even young men are becoming even more gullible than women. They are the ones defending pastors the most on social media.

I hope Nigerian Christianity never gets to the state of Christianity in many African countries where pastors kick women's belly to make them pregnant/call God on the cell phone, and other such ridiculous acts.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by daddytime(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2018
toprealman:
Sorry sir, in your quest to please "everybody".... whoever s/he is....you are making a fool of yourself!
You should avoid know the type of fish you bought from the market bro..... you've been told.

Yuck....it must suck to be you...feel like throwing up in your face...mugu

I feel sorry for your entire community whose monies you wasted in the guise of getting an education.

You are not educateable...
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by toprealman: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:

Yuck....it must suck to be you...feel like throwing up in your face...mugu

I feel sorry for your entire community whose monies you wasted in the guise of getting an education.

You are not educateable...
E pain am kai!
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by galaxy2020(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Useless ppl, the man don use their brain cook beans...
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2018
shachris02:
The most painful part of this is,that you would find professors, doctors, graduates amongst those kneeling.

Please what did Africa do to deserve this sort of stupidity ?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.