Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (67040 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Ode sense far from you, you no see plate number of the car abi
Look what you make me do on a Sunday am sorry insulted you

Happy Sunday grin

grin Bros just trying to get naughty a little.

but seriously, Igbo Are more desperate when it comes to making money

happy blessed New year in advance in Jesus name
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by LastDays777: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Anas09:

No. It won't stop, it'll get worst. Its like saying satan will cease from being satan in 2019. That is a show of Pride in the part of the Pastors. Lol. Idolatry in different forms shall increase as time go by. Those people don't know Jesus, they know their pastors. And those Pastors also don't know Jesus.

If Angels with all their Power and glory refuse adulation from men, why shd sinful men do?

Pride is the fruit of evil spirit.

You are right sister especially about pride. I understand where you are coming from logically. True.

But this is the reason why I made that statement:

There is a shaking that is coming next year in Nigeria that many people are not aware of. 2019 will be a historical year in Nigeria. It's the move of God.

Judgment will start from the church and it will move gradually to the political space. A young man you don't know will become the president. How is that possible? Logically it's not. Right? when that happens next year, that will be your sign that what am telling you is true and God is taking over Nigeria as it's territory for the last days. It's already happening in the spiritual. It will start manifesting in the physical.

Why is this necessary? The lion of Judah is taken over its territory and it's going to make Nigeria it's base station for its end time army of God.

He will wipe out the false prophet from next year in Nigeria. So that the army of God can rise. Who are the army of God? The nameless, faceless and selfless. They won't take glory for what God is doing through them. They don't want to be known like what most pastors do today.

Sister that's the reason why I made that statement. You will see it happen from Next year. There is something special about the country Nigeria and it will be revealed to everyone soon.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Anas09: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
LastDays777:

You are right sister especially about pride. I understand where you are coming from logically. True.

But this is the reason why I made that statement:

There is a shaking that is coming next year in Nigeria that many people are not aware of. 2019 will be a historical year in Nigeria. It's the move of God.

Judgment will start from the church and it will move gradually to the political space. A young man you don't know will become the president. How is that possible? Logically it's not. Right? when that happens next year, that will be your sign that what am telling you is true and God is taking over Nigeria as it's territory for the last days. It's already happening in the spiritual. It will start manifesting in the physical.

Why is this necessary? The lion of Judah is taken over its territory and it's going to make Nigeria it's base station for its end time army of God.

He will wipe out the false prophet from next year in Nigeria. So that the army of God can rise. Who are the army of God? The nameless, faceless and selfless. They won't take glory for what God is doing through them. They don't want to be known like what most pastors do today.

Sister that's the reason why I made that statement. You will see it happen from Next year. There is something special about the country Nigeria and it will be revealed to everyone soon.
Oh, okay. Thank God 2019 is already here i believe God i'll live to see this revolution, and even hope to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by MarianaTrench: 2:19am On Dec 31, 2018
I knew it would be an African country before I even opened it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.