Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (67037 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos) / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Edwinogbu31(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2018
may God help us all.... human being turning to God on earth
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by kareemkamil(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Foolish people
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by slap1(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2018
Lol. Mumu people.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by InansBobo(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:

No...Jboy....

see your life? grin
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Muscomide: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Maket:
Another pastor king in the making.
The earlier he is been monitor by our security agents the better before we will be dealing with story that touches the heart.

This nor be Naija na
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
People have gone from worshiping Jesus to humans
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by D1zion: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
If you kneel before your pastor then what will you do before the Lord your God!?
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Bizibi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gullibility on another level,that pastor is fake!!!
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Bhol28: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
shachris02:
The most painful part of this is,that you would find professors, doctors, graduates amongst those kneeling.

Please what did Africa do to deserve this sort of stupidity ?
e tire me o,oyinbo man will never think like this,there pastors will even recommend any church member who kneels down for him to go see a psychiatrist.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Maxi3k(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Even buhari neva get this type of welcome party
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by autonomous22: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
God... Watz all dez na
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Ilamina(f): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
The country is hard,

If worshipping the pastor can make us feel happy then so be it

We are all trying to be creative to survive
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Encyclopedia1: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
All Church’s are business ventures.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Kdon2: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin
stephenduru:
Photos of church members kneeling down to welcome their pastor have gone viral.The pastor arrived in a car with his driver.His driver came out,knelt down and opened the door for him.The pastor came out of the car,walked majestically and entered the church while his congregation knelt down even along the road and hailed him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/church-members-kneel-down-to-welcome.html

Wetin we no go see for church. grin
stephenduru:
Photos of church members kneeling down to welcome their pastor have gone viral.The pastor arrived in a car with his driver.His driver came out,knelt down and opened the door for him.The pastor came out of the car,walked majestically and entered the church while his congregation knelt down even along the road and hailed him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/church-members-kneel-down-to-welcome.html

Wetin we no go see for church.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by deji17: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Slaves everywhere
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Anas09: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
LastDays777:
This really angers my spirit. All these will stop from 2019.
No. It won't stop, it'll get worst. Its like saying satan will cease from being satan in 2019. That is a show of Pride in the part of the Pastors. Lol. Idolatry in different forms shall increase as time go by. Those people don't know Jesus, they know their pastors. And those Pastors also don't know Jesus.

If Angels with all their Power and glory refuse adulation from men, why shd sinful men do?

Pride is the fruit of evil spirit.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
The pastor has successfully registered himself in hell
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by TemmyT002(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
And so? Is it your kneeling down? Amebo
If you cannot kneel down, mind your own business.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
#TOP NOTCH STUPIDITY /INSANITY!
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Most Nigerian Christians worship their pastors, not God... Stupid people

Nigeria has the highest mumu people in the world.... Pastors collecting money on behalf of God from them...

Most Nigerian churches na big time scam...

This might not be Nigeria... But Nigerian Christians are doing or have done more stupid things than this
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by daddio(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
4601CE:
Funny enough. Most of these women don’t kneel for their husbands at home

For wia?

Abi won ti KNEEL DOWN NI!!!
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by daddio(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
LibertyRep:
The people I see in those pictures are grown ups who should be able to decide what is good for themselves plus it doesn't appear they are doing this under duress.

Let no one moralise on them. Some people do way more than this behind closed door.

This mental and religious slavery won't go away easily because those benefitting from it won't let go easily.

AWON YORUBA SO WIPE "AGBA KO KAN OGBON"
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by GrowUpBoys: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Zoharariel:
Christians are the most brain-dead people in the world - especially the Nigerian Christians.

You see your Pastor or G.O driving a Bentley or a Rolls Royce to the church and you call it "Kingdom Prosperity" while you and your family languish in penury.

How many times will I tell you that the God, on whose behalf, your "Tithes & Seeds" is being collected was a mortal being who came from another planet called Nibiru to colonize Earth and then created the Homo Sapiens through genetic-engineering and this guy died thousands of years ago?

Do you really believe that Jesus is coming back to take you to Heaven? grin

Everything you have ever read in the Bible and other Holy Books were plagiarized from the Sumerian Tablets.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks_enki.htm

Use your money for your own betterment and stop sowing seeds in the lives of con-men. grin

If your Pastors tell you that there's a God in Heaven who wants your money, tell the bastard to inform his Heavenly bastard to come down from wherever he is hiding in the sky and collect the money himself. grin

Attached are the pictures of your so-called Gods

You're the stupidest idiotic imbeci*e on Nairaland. Very useless wizard posing as a normal person, blood sucking demon like you roaming the net seeking for whom to mislead. Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We know your kind. Servant of the devil. STFU and go tell your master you have failed woefully. #StupidWinch

Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by chaloskyx: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
theres nothing wrong here those who choose to be slaves to their pastors its their choice.. as for the pastor kudos jare continue milking the hell out of you sheepish congregation and enjoy the good life of a demi god.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by bobbybrains(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:
And they'll stand at akimbo to say "hello Jesus, help me kill my enemies...make them dieeeee"

I'd love to see one of us call any of our mega pastors by their first names e.g David or Davo...Enoch how far etc.. They won't dare call fellow humans by their first name...never....but when it comes to Jesus who ironically is the reason for the Pastors, na so dem dey call him first name anyhow with command and zero respect...make una continue

Too much see finish for Jesus..

This is the best comment on Nairaland since this year.
For this reason alone you are blessed!
Say Amen somebody. cool
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by olawale780: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
redpencil:
This has nothing to do with religion. This is simple respect for high authority, except if he forced them to do this. However, there is no religion without morality
am not going to b fool to doing this bro

Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by daddytime(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
bobbybrains:

This is the best comment on Nairaland since this year.
For this reason alone you are blessed!
Say Amen somebody. cool

Hahahaha Amen Pastorrr

1 Like

Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by boxypane(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
MADNESS angry angry angry
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by firo08(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is not Nigeria
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Ujahson85(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
I watched the video and it's very pathetic that Africa is so gullible. [color=#000099][/color]
Why can't we see that the word has left us behind. We need to think and work because wishful thinking in the name of faith is a hoax sold to us by con stars in the name of men of God.
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wawuu. How to be a pastor in Africa. 1. be a good orator. 2. read n know the entire bible.(optional) 3. get a very strong babalawo.
shikena
Re: Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol Oya make my rant begin lol, not saying there isn't a Creator or God, because when you think about the universe and its formation, the ratio of earth magnetic force to the strong force, the precise % of earth gravity, earth position in the habitable zone of its star and all that, what are the odds that would happen all by itself? it leads to the conclusion that the precision of the universe makes it logical to conclude there is a creator. Now I just have one question, The distance between Egypt and Israel is about 613km, now the bible tells us it took Moses and the Israelites 40years to complete their journey yeah? so basically on an average, the walked about 43 meters yeah? lol for anyone who can't measure meters or know which is which, lemme break it down for ya, it took Usain bolt 9.69 Seconds to complete 100 meters. so please who can explain this? In the 7th chapter of saint luke, "The kingdom of God is within all men", it didnt say within one pastor or whoever pastor, so why do people run to pastors if they want to talk to their God?? After his death the vail tore in the church giving everyone access to God. lol hey I was brought up a catholic so yea i know what the bible says lol. And I can tell you one thing, The day I started looking out for the poor, the day i started buying bags of rice and have my mom share to the poor, the day I started giving 10k, 6k to widows to start firewood business or charcoal business, thats when my life changed, call it whatever you want, but there is no way in hell am giving anyone money in the name i am paying tithes, hell no. I have only one principle i live by, Let LOVE Lead always. anyone who still pay tithes if it helps you sleep at night, then keep doing it, as for me i have made my peace. And for this people kneeling, lol i have nothing to say hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.