Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) (5561 Views)

Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ / My Trust Is For Sale / Black Love Diary (A Story On Divorce) - MR. POSSIBLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Timmy, why you carry Leo matter for head like this
Those twins might kill you this time oo ... Hmmmm
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by skubido(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Haaaaaa,
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Oladaps15(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmm Timmy trouble ahead you
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Episode Eight
(Timmy and Sonia drives down to Timmy’s house with his bike)

Sonia: So whats next?
Timmy: As you can see I am packing some little things. Being here is very risky. You brothers can come at anytime. Its very dangerous.

Sonia: Then be fast with it. (Timmy’s phone rings) Its Alex should I?…..

Timmy: No, No, No…. don’t pick it. At this point we have to disappear without telling anyone. Even Alex. So your brothers wont trace us.

Sonia: Okay then.

Timmy: In fact, put off your phone.

Sonia: Why?

Timmy: Just put it off! And we have to leave it here?

Sonia: We are not taking it?

Timmy: They can track us with it. Just remove ur sim. It might be useful.

Sonia: Okay.

(Timmy and Sonia gets out of town in commercials after damaging their phones and removing their sim card)

THE NEXT DAY

(At the exam hall)

Debbie: The exam will start in 30minutes and Leo is still nowhere to be found.

Alex: I have been calling his number since yesterday night he is not picking. I left him at the small lecture theatre yesternight hoping he would join me in other lecture theatre. I waited for hours, called him but all to no avail.

Debbie: I have also tried his number. Its switched off.

Alex: Its like he saw something in the dark last night. So he told be to run along that he would catch up with me. And that was it.

Leo: Hi guys, have you seen Timmy? He should be around already.

Alex: (Hissed) Like you care.

Leo: Really?

Debbie: His number is not going through, and we have not heard from him since yesterday.

Leo: Have you guys tried calling any of his neighbors? Call Samuel he might know his whereabout.

Alex: I went to his house this morning and it was all locked. No sign of him.

(Invigilator enters with questions papers)

Invigilator: Settle down everyone!

Alex: Damn! The invigilator is here.

(Exam starts)

Invigilator: Where is Timmy?

Alex: We don’t know where he is ma.

Invigilator: What do you mean by that? You mean no one knows where Timmy is?

Debbie: We are also worried ma.

Invigilator: Okay, continue with your exam. We will deal with that later.

(After the Exam)

Alex: How was the exam
Debbie: Nice, so Timmy missed this exam

Alex: Is not not still going through.

Debbie: I am getting worried.

Alex: Me too.

Debbie: Don’t you think we inform the police before its too late.

Alex: Nah, Nah, its not up to that yet.

(Suddenly the Triple K guys drives roughly and was approaching Alex in full speed)

Kelvin: (Angrily gets out of the car) Where is he?

Alex: Where is who?

Kyle: Your silly good for nothing friend Timmy.

Alex: Timmy?

Khan: Yes Timmy!.

Debbie: Timmy did not show up for the exam this morning, we don’t know where he is.

Kelvin: Are you guys kidding me? Tell me where Timmy is now or we show you the bad side of the K brothers.

Alex: Timmy is missing, I called his number severally but it wasn’t going through. I got to his home he isnt there.

Khan: Are you serious?

Alex: Damn serious!

Kyle: Sonia is also missing, we havent seen her since yesterday. We called her phone. But it is not going through too.
Kelvin: Kyle what are you doing? You believe they don’t know where Timmy is? You are his best friend, you cant tell me you don’t know where he is.

Alex: I told you we havent seen Timmy since yesterday.

Khan: I give you guys Twenty four hours to provide Timmy. If you don’t. You know what we can do. I wont say more than that. Twenty four hours!

(The triple K guys zooms off)

Debbie: (Sighs)ooops

Alex: Truly, Timmy is missing.

Episode Nine Loading....

Certified Author: Ayeni Timilehin Ayomide

#Timmywrites Inc..

To Get Episode Now! Follow link

www.timmywriters.com.ng/2019/01/my-love-diary-episode-nine.html
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by izaray(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
What is Timmy's problem even?
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by skubido(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Timmy Timmy, taking drug for another person headache...

But guys is it because of the love he has for Sonia OR the fear of the beating he will receive from the triple k that make him flew or what?

Don't even bother about his Exam

OP tanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Ann2012(f): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Timmy needs to be dealt with so that his brain will be working well because right now he's just dense

Thanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 2:04am On Jan 29, 2019
EPISODE NINE
(You see what I told you guys about Leo, he is the best player in the world truly. He had a plan all along. Sonia got pregnant, he made the whole world point fingers at me. The triple K guys are now after me. And the bastard! Is living peacefully on the street of Miles. I skipped exams, am on the run for the offence I did not commit. How do I convince everyone I have nothing to do with Sonia now that we are on the run)

8:00 AM THURSDAY
Timmy: Sleepy, Sleepy. Wake up, its morning already. I made tea for you.

Sonia: (Yawns) Good morning.

Timmy: Morning, how was your night?

Sonia: It was good.

Timmy: Table is set. Freshen up and lets have breakfast.

Sonia: (Smiles) You are the best.

(Dinning table)

Sonia: You promised to tell me more about this building.

Timmy: Oh yes, I did.

Sonia:So where is this place? This place is damn far.

Timmy: One the house my dad willed for me.

Sonia: Oh, this magnificent house?Your dad must be very rich.

Timmy: How did you think I made it to Miles University? Only rich kids attend that university.

Sonia: You must have been a good son to deserve this kinda big house.
Timmy: Yes, you can say that again.

Sonia: I wish to meet him very soon.

Timmy: You cant.

Sonia: Why?

Timmy: He died a year ago. And we were told not to touch the properties yet. That’s why the house looks unkept and abandoned.

Sonia: Oh, I am very sorry for that.

Timmy: Its okay. So I think we should visit the doctor today.

Sonia: Yes, but even though this place is very far from Miles we still need to be very careful.

Timmy: You don’t need to tell me that.

Sonia: I want an abortion.

Timmy: Really? Is that what you want?

Sonia: Yes, I am very ready.

Timmy: I think that’s the best ides for now.

Sonia: Thank you Timmy.

Timmy: For what?

Sonia: For everything,

Timmy: Eat, after the food we will see the doctor.

12:00 PM
(At the police station)

Alex: I saw him last at the night class, he went to check something out in the small lecture theatre. He told me to reserve a sit for him in the bigger lecture theatre. I waited waited and waited. I didn’t see him, I went back to the small lecture theatre he wasn’t there. I called his phone was switched off.

Police: Okay, is he into any kinda fight with with anyone or anybody.

Alex: Yes, one of his best friends Leo. They even had a fight in the library earlier that day.

Police: And where is Leo?

Alex: I don’t know, but he should be in his apartment outside the school.

Police: I think we have to find Leo.

Debbie: But there is something not so clear.

Police: What?

(Triple K guys rushed into the police station)

Kyle: What are you guys doing here?

Alex: Still on Timmy’s case.

Police: What is the problem.

Khan: We have come to report that our sister was kidnapped by Timmy.

Police: The same Timmy you guys came for? (Faces Alex)

Alex: Yes.

Police: How possible.

Kelvin: We are very sure Timmy Kidnapped our sister. Just help us find Timmy then we will Sonia. And I promise to kill him myself.

Police: Pardon?

Kelvin: You had me right, I will kill him myself. Put a very good Officer in charge of the investigation, we don’t joke with our sisters.

(The triple K guys storms out of the station)

Debbie: Officer, those guys are really dangerous. If they get Timmy before we do. They will definitely kill him.

Police: Don’t worry students. An experienced officer will be assigned to this case and we will get to the root of this matter. I promise.

Alex: Okay sir, can we leave now? We have a paper to sit for.

Police: Yeah, you can go. Success in your examinations

Debbie: Thank you sir. (Debbie and Alex leaves)

THE NEXT DAY

(At the hospital)

Doctor: Oh, I told you guys to come back today right?

Timmy: Yes sir.

Doctor: So you want an abortion?

Sonia: Yes, I really want it.

Doctor: How old are you?

Sonia: I am 19.

Doctor: And you? (Faces Timmy)

Timmy: I am 20.

Doctor: You know this is strictly against my profession. And you guys are still too young. Abortion might be dangerous.

Sonia: I have to get rid of this baby.

Doctor: It will be very difficult Sonia.

Timmy: Please you have to do this for us.

Doctor: I am putting my career on the line.

Sonia: So as my life too.

Doctor: Okay I am carry out this abortion. It will cost you a lot of money.

Timmy: Any amount Doctor. We are ready to pay.

Doctor: Five million naira.

Sonia: What!!! Just to remove an infant. Timmy lets leave.

Timmy: Doc. This is too much we are just teenagers. How do you expect us to get such an amount from?

Sonia: Timmy lets leave.

Doctor: You can leave if you wont agree to that amount

Sonia: (Hissed) We will go else where.

(Sonia and Timmy leaves the hospital)

Sonia: (Burst into tears) I am doomed.

Timmy: No you are not. We will have the baby.

Sonia: Where do you want us to gather Five million naira in this hole town we are hiding our heads. If I was in Miles. I would have gathered it in no time. But here, how do we gather such an amount.

Timmy: I don’t have up to Five million naira now. But I will find a way. Trust me. I will always find a way.

Sonia: I trust you. (Hugs Timmy)

(At Triple K’s place)

Kelvin: We shouldn't have informed the police that was a mistake. We should have just find that bastard ourselves and kill him instead of dragging the police into this.

Kyle: No, its cool informing the police. That wont stop us from finding our sister. But informing them will prove we went through the right channel.

Khan: Yes, I understand what Kyle is trying to say.

Kelvin: I think involving them was a great risk.

Kyle: Even if we didn’t, we met Alex and the other girl there. If we did not inform the police, those guys will.

Khan: Alex really doesn’t know the where about of his. If they knew where Timmy was, why report to the police?

Kyle: If Alex doesn’t know about Timmy’s dissappearance them no one knows about it on campus.

Kelvin: What are guys saying? Don’t tell me you guys believe Alex truly doesn't know anything about this.

Khan: So what do we do now?

Kelvin: Lets get in our stores dust our weapons and pay Alex a visit.

Kyle: Correct, I am sure if we pay him a deadly one he will reveal where Timmy is.

Kelvin: Alex should be ready for our visit. I hope he survives it.

Episode Ten Loading.....

#Timmywrites Inc..

Get episode Ten now!! Follow Link

www.timmywriters.com.ng/2019/01/my-love-diary-episode-ten.html
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 2:06am On Jan 29, 2019
Please free Timmy ooo. Crazy things you do for love
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2019
OMG!! Alex?
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Ann2012(f): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2019
5 million for abortion..... OK ooooo

Timmy receive sense b4 it's too late.

Thanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by perfect25(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2019
Timmy & Sonia should keep d baby if nt sonia will during d abortion thanks 4 d update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by izaray(f): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2019
I dont even understand what is wrong with Timmy
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Episode Ten
THE NEXT DAY

Debbie: How was the paper Alex?

Alex: It was fine and you?

Debbie: We thank God. There is something I want to show you, I just launched the #findtimmyfindsonia movement on twitter yesterday and its number 4 on twitter’s most trending we have over 1k followers already. I think the social media is the largests platform in the world. If the whole world is aware of this. Then it can really help.

Alex: This is great Debbie.

Debbie: And what’s up with the school management?

Alex: I met with the Dean yesterday he told me the school management is fully aware and they working seriously on it.

Debbie: That is great. (Leo interrupts)

Leo: What if this guys are living fine?

Alex: What do you mean?

Leo: What if they are living fine where they are, and don’t even want to come back here.

Alex: Leo please this is not time for your stupidity we have a friend to find. You should join us instead of spewing trash all about.

Leo: Timmy is somewhere enjoying his life with his runaway girlfriend and guys are here wasting your precious time finding them.

Debbie: Alex lets leave this fool. Just ignore him and lets leave here.

Leo: You guys ever knew Timmy went to the Triple K house?

Alex: (Paused looks back) To do what?

Debbie: Alex leave him alone, and lets go!

Leo: You remember when he told you he was gangbeaten?

Leo: (Smiles) The triple K guys beat him to stupor. Sonia quickly took him to that hospital.

Alex: You really think I would fall for this?

Leo: Come to think of it, why would the Triple K guys go after Timmy ,if he has no connection whatsoever with Sonia. They knew they had a connection. They knew Sonia was seeing Timmy. That’s why the bastard is on the run. Do you also know Sonia is pregnant?

Alex: What? Damn!

Debbie: Alex don’t mind Leo, he is only trying to weaken us. All this are lies.

Alex: No they are not. The nurse said he was rushed in by a girl in a white ferrari. Only the Triple K guys use ferrari in the whole school. This same girl settled the bill. No other person will do this othr than Sonia. And I overheard them talking about pregnancy in the school library the other day. Damn!!! I was a fool all along.

Leo: Thank God you know. Even if Timmy was to prank everyone, it shouldn’t have been you Mike. No.

Debbie: Haven’t you done enough Leo? What kind of friend are you?

Leo: A friend that will never fool his best friend. Am off guys see you some other time (Leaves)

Debbie: Don’t mind him Alex he is a loser. I already scheduled a meeting with the social media team. We have to be there.

Alex: I am done.

Debbie: Done with what?

Alex: You can continue the campaign, but as for me I am no more a part of this. Timmy doesn’t deserve all this. Leo was right.

Debbie: Don’t tell me you believe Leo?

Alex: I have to go now. I am no more part of this movement. Its truly a waste of time. (Alex leaves)

Debbie: Alex! Alex! (No response)

5:00 PM
(At Timmy’s Place)

Timmy: I have booked an appointment with the doctor already

Sonia: Where did you get the cash from?

Timmy: I already put some valuable properties for sale already. It should be enough to get rid of the Leo inside you.

Sonia: Oh my God. No you shouldn’t be selling your inheritance.

Timmy:It is okay baby

Sonia: But…

Timmy: I said it is okay.

Sonia: I love you Timmy.

Timmy: I love you too baby.

THE NEXT DAY

(Timmy invites some men into the house)

Timmy: So have you seen the furniture? They are very good and expensive ones

Mark: Yes I have seen them, they are good. But I can only take for 2.5

Timmy: No, that wasn’t our agreement.

Mark: I thought it would be more than this. Okay considering you. I will add a 500k 3m deal or no deal?

Timmy: (Reluctantly) I know the worth of this things, but I need the money urgently. Start packing it. And pay.

(Sonia enters)

Sonia: What is this?

Timmy: They are here to buy the furniture.

Sonia: Oh, okay. But I don’t buy this idea. Your inheritance for crying out loud!

Mark: (Staring at Sonia) Hello sis.

Sonia: Hello. Sorry for not greeting you earlier.

Mark: (Still staring at Sonia wondering) Is this her? (whispering to himself)

Timmy: Is there a problem Mr Mark?

Mark: Not at all sir.

Timmy: Then pack the furniture and get your eyes off my lady. Sonia get inside I will join you soon.

Mark: Sonia?

Sonia: Yes Sonia, you have a problem with the name?

Mark: No, not at all. I just love the name. My daughter is Sonia. (Keeps staring at Sonia in surprise)

Timmy: So how do you pay? (No response) Mr Mark!!!!

Mark: Oh, sorry. So what were you saying?

Timmy: Can you please face your business strictly?

Mark: Okay, I will transfer to you now.

Later that day

(At Miles)

(Alex looking pale after a stressful examination, he walks all alone home from school, Very boring life he now lives. Suddenly. The triple K guys parks roughly in front of him)

Kyle: Stop righ there!

Alex: What do you guys want?

Kyle: Alex, we have come not to reconcile or join hands in finding Sonia. We believe you know where Timmy took our sister. I would advice you to spit it out now or you face our wrath.

Alex: (Smiles) You guys really came to threaten me? I should be the one threatening you.

Khan: We are not here for jokes mr. Tell us where Timmy is now! Or you die. I promise I will kill you and no one will ask for justice.

Alex: (Pressing his phone) Some weeks ago, Timmy came to your house following Sonia. Following Sonia. You caught him, beat him to stupor. And the poor boy didn’t have the guts to speak out because he was afraid of you guys. He was unconscious for some times and I didn’t even know you guys did it. Now that you discover your sister is pregnant. You decided to keep Timmy torture him like you did the other time. Then also keep your sister so that people wont suspect you guys. Well planned guys. We will see where this ends up. (Alex tries to leave)

Khan: Come back here you bastard! You think you smart? You want to blackmail us? You can only do that when you are alive.

Alex: (Smiles) I knew this would happen. You thought I was playing with my phone the other time, but I have recorded all our convo on my phone. Everything! And I have just sent it to Debbie. If anything happens to me right now, Debbie will leak this audio to the whole world immediately. If Debbie calls me in the 5minutes and I am not picking my calls she will assume I am dead and she wont hesitate to release this tape to the whole world. That’s the instruction I gave her. So can I go now?

(Trple K guys were mute)

Kelvin: Damn! Damn!! Damn!!!!(Hits the car bonnet)

Episode 11 Loading.....

#Timmywrites Inc..

Get episode Eleven today! Just follow link

www.timmywriters.com.mg/2019/01/my-love-diary-episode-eleven.html
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 1:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Have you visited www.timmywriters.com.ng today? Visit now to get more captivating and addictive stories by your favorite author Ayeni Timilehin Ayomide
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by skubido(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2019
See brain,,, Ariwo ko ni music..

OP tanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by izaray(f): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Lol. Alex don use their head big time
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Episode Eleven
(1 hour later)

(At triple K house)

Kelvin: We have been blackmailed!

Kyle: That boy Is very smart! We should have not opened discussion with him We should have just fired him.

Khan: Then we have no hope of finding Timmy then if we do.

Kelvin: What do we do now. That boy has known far too much, now Debbie know about it too.

Kyle: Lets pay both of them a visit and end this once.

Khan: But….. (Someone knocks) who is there?

Police: It is the police. Open the door now.

Khan: Police?

Kelvin: Open it might be on Sonia’s case.

( Three Policemen enters)

Police: We are from Miles headquarters, you have to follow us to our station now, for interrogations.

Kyle: Follow you to your station?

Police: Hes, just for interrogations.

Kelvin: Okay, lets go. We can use our car.

Police: No, we brought ours.

Khan: You expect us to go in that thatched car? No way.

Police: Respect yourselves sirs and move.

Kyle: Wait is this an arrest?

Police: Just move now!

Kelvin: Okay, just take it easy.

(The triple K leaves with the policemen)

5:30 PM

Timmy: How was it Doc.

Doctor: Easy lover boy.

Timmy: Oh, thank God. Can I see her now?

Doctor: Sure, you can take her home now. But make sure she eat enough fruit and vegetable

Timmy: Okay Doc. Thank you Doc.

(Later that night)

Leo: (On phone) Alex, I heard about this Triple K issue. Is this true?

Alex: Yes, they are now prime suspects on the dissapearance of Timmy and Sonia.

Leo: How is that even possible? How did you do that?

Alex: I used the little information you gave me to tame them. Since my life is at risk. I had to play really smart.

Leo: Wow! That’s smart of you.

(Debbie enters hurriedly)

Alex: I have to go now (Cuts the call)

Debbie: Who was that?

Alex: Leo.

Debbie: You still talk with that bastard?

Alex: I have to, I still need him. He is very useful in this. So what made you get here dead this night. You didn’t even knock.

Debbie: Triple K have been arrested.

Alex: Since when?

Debbie: God, you are genius how did you do it?

Alex: I had to, those guys might come for us anytime. We know too much.

Debbie: I thought of that too. After you sent the audio.

Alex: I immediately went to the police station to report everything.

Debbie: Smart of you. So are you back with the Team #Findtimmyfindsonia?

Alex: I never left. (Smiles)

Debbie: That my boy. (Hugs Alex)

THE NEXT DAY

Sonia: (Stretches) Hmmmm….

Timmy: Thank God you are awake.

Sonia: I had a very long deep sleep.

Timmy: I know. You must be hungry.

Sonia: Damn hungry.

Timmy: Take this first (Brings a tray of fruits) The doctor said you should take more of fruits and Vegetable.

Sonia: (Eating)They are nice. How did you know banana is my best fruit?

Timmy: (Smiles) You told me.

Sonia: Really?

Timmy: Yeah.

Sonia: Thank you so much. For everything finally the baby is out!

Timmy: Yes, I am the happiest man on earth.

Sonia: I love you

Timmy: I love you too.

(Both starts kissing, suddenly someone knocks the door).

1:30 PM

(Alex just came back from church, was all dressed in his usual suit and tie attire)

Alex: (Enters his room, meets The Triple K guys in his room already) God!! (Screams)

Kelvin: You don’t have to scream too much. You don’t have to. Its okay. How dare you!

Kyle: (Brings out his golden gun) Move away from the door.

Episode twelve loading.....

#Timmywrites Inc..

Get episode Twelve now! Follow link

www.timmywriters.com.ng/2019/01/my-love-diary-episode-twelve.html

1 Like

Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by skubido(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2019
(A knife a gun? Although I am in coma currently. So i cant say much. Suspense is crazy!!)

Episode Thirteen

Man:Yes.

Insp. Mike: And where are this Knives and Guns?

Man: The police took them.

Insp. Mike: So small island police unit is aware of this case already?

Man: Yes, we called them immediately we saw the bodies.

Insp. Mike: (Meets the Doctor) We have to leave now sir, we will be back. We have to get to the police station here in small island.

Doctor: Okay, no problem.

Insp. Mike: Thank you sir.

(Everyone leaves the hospital and heads for small island’s police station)

Insp. Mike: Alex, whats with attitude you were putting up in there the other time. I was so disspointed.

Police 1: It was a big disrespect to us, you even called our uniform deceitful.

Debbie: I never expected that attitude from him. If he is to behave like that. Then something is definitely wrong.

Police 2: What could be as wrong as disrespecting the police working tirelessly to crack this case.

Alex: Where are the triple K.

Insp. Mike: You mean Khan kyle and kelvin?

Alex: Yes, where are they?

Debbie: (Laughs) What kinda question is that they should still be in the cell now.

Insp. Mike: Hmmm, We didn’t have enough evidence against them. We have to release them on bail.

Debbie: What? The triple K have been released?

Insp. Mike: We don’t have enough evidences against them. You cant keep a suspect in the cell for more than twenty four hours. Hope you know?

Alex: (Smiles) Even with the audio I showed you?

Insp. Mike: That wasn’t enough evidence. You cant keep a suspect just on recordings. It can be tampered with.
Debbie: What the hmmmm!!! So the Triple K guys are free again. You know our lives is at stake.

Insp Milke: No, they wont touch you.

Alex: They paid me a visit today in my apartment.

Debbie: What?

Alex: Yes, they were in my room already. I came back from church and saw them feeling comfortable. They had guns! I was one bang away from death.

Insp. Mike: Are you sure of what you are saying?

Alex: Don’t act like you don’t know anything about this. You know what they told me? They said they have the money and the connections needed to make the police their puppets.

Insp Mike:They said that?

Alex:Yes! And that’s I believe they bought themselves freedom. They offered you money in exchange of their freedom and you took the money. That money you took would have ended my life if not for the phone call I received. The cold steel gun was pointed at my head in close range I was saying my last prayers already. Thank God for the call that came in, they told me to pick the call first before the kill me. Fortunately for me. It was the news that they already found Timmy and Sonia. They couldn’t kill me again. If not for that call I would have been dead by now, because of your insecurity and Selfishness. I had a lot of respect for you sir, but as from today your integrity is degraded to the lowest rank in my heart. You police are nothing but useless thieves.

Insp Mike: (Slaps Alex) Shut up! Shut your trap!.When we are done with this case, you have every right to sue us. But until then shut your mouth.

Debbie: You slapped him? Did you know you just assaulted a student?

Insp Mike: And I will do it again if he keeps spewing thrash.

Debbie: I am beginning to lose confidence in you. Since the Triple K are above the law because of their money and power. Then we are no longer safe.

Insp. Mike: (Stop the car) You can get down now, e are there already. And let me warn you, this is a police unit a different unit entirely if you go there and say bad of us. I wont forgive you. You wont wanna see a police officer getting angry.

(Inspector Mike gets out of the car and enters the police station. Other police follows, so as Alex and Debbie)

Insp Mike: Hello, I have to see the inspector.

Police: It’s late already. He doesn’t entertain visitors by time.

Insp Mike: (Brings out the ID card) I am the IG of Miles police unit.

Police: (Salutes) I will put a call across to him right away sir.

Insp. Mike: Okay.

(After a minute)

Police: He asked you to come in.

Insp. Mike: Okay thank you. (Signals to Alex and Debbie) Lets go.

Police: No, it should be only you.

Insp. Mike: Its okay they are with me.

Police: Okay.

(Insp Mike Debbie and Alex enters while other policemen waits outside)

Insp. Patrick: How are you old friend.

Insp. Mike: Patrick the cracker. (Smiles as he hugs Insp. Patrick)

Insp Patrick: Have your sit, have your sit. What will you take?

Insp. Mike: I am okay.

Insp. Patrick: So what brings a whole inspector to my crib dead in the night. Miles is a very far place you know?

Insp. Mike: If its not serious, you know I wouldn’t be here. Oh forgive my manners. Let me introduce my guest. This is Alex a Miles university student and his friend Debbie also a student of Miles University.

Insp. Patrick: Nice meeting you (Shakes both of them)

Insp. Mike: We are here because of a case you handled this morning.

Insp Patrick: This morning, which case is that?

Insp. Mike: The case of a boy and a girl of Miles university.

Insp. Patrick: Oh, Mr Timmy and Miss Sonia?

Insp. Mike: Yes, Exactly. Timmy and Sonia. How did you get their names?

Insp. PatricksadOpens his drawer) We found their ID cards in the building. We also found this knives and a golden gun at the crime scene.

Alex: A golden gun?

Insp. Patrick: Yes a golden gun.

Alex: Can I see the gun?

Insp. Patrick: Sure. (Brings ou the golden gun. It was sealed in a transparent bag)

Alex: Oh my God. I have seen this gun, its for the triple K guys.

Episode Thirteen Loading...

#Timmywrites Inc..

Get episode fourteen now! Follow Link!

www.timmywriters.com.ng/2019/01/my-love-diary-episode-thirteen.html
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by skubido(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmmm, set up tinz
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Ann2012(f): 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na wa oooo

Thanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 1:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Episode Fourteen
Insp Mike: Really?

Insp. Mike: Its okay, we will talk about that later.

Insp. Patrick: Is there anything you are hiding here?

Insp. Mike: No, so what else was found?

Insp. Patrick: We found out that despite finding a loaded gun at the crime scene, the injuries they sustained wasn’t that of a bullet. They were severely stabbed. No bullet wounds.

Insp. Mike: (Sighs) Really?

Insp. Patrick: Are you confused?

Insp. Mike: Not at all Pat, just that I have been on this case for so long. This kids got missing for a week now, and since then we have been working tirelessly to find them, we got a call today that they were attacked and taken to a hospital in small island. That’s why we are here. I want you to hand over the case to me so I can complete my investigation.

Insp. Patrick: Well that cant be possible. The State commissioner of police is involved.

Insp. Mike: The State commissioner of police is involved?

Insp. Patrick: Yes, he even came to the crime scene.

Insp. Mike: Oh, so there is no way I can get the evidences found at the crime scene.

Insp. Patrick: Unless you take pictures of them, the crime happened under my watch. So I have to take full responsibility on it.

Insp. Mike: But I started this case.

Insp. Patrick: Your part is over Mike don’t you understand? Your job was to find the girl which you have done already. A crime took place in small island, that’s my case now. The ones who did this job are still here in small island I still have to get them.

Insp. Mike: Okay, but the victims?

Insp. Patrick: They will be with us till they recover fully.

Insp. Mike: Okay. I will assign some of my boys to their ward.

Insp. Patrick: That wont be necessary, the State commissioner of police already did. They are safe here in small island.

Insp. Mike: Okay (Stands up) I will be taking my leave now.

Insp. Patrick: Okay, but before you go. This young man was talking about one K ,something related to the gun.

Alex: Yes, the…. (Insp Mike interrupts)

Insp. Mike: We have to go now. Its a long story Pat and we still need to get back to Miles.

Insp. Patrick: (Smiles) Okay, but why don’t you wait till tomorrow morning. Its 10:00pm already.

Insp. Mike: We have to be on the road. This kids have papers tomorrow morning. We must get to Miles before dawn.

Insp. Patrick: Okay.

Insp. Mike: Let me take the pictures.

Insp. Patrick: Okay hands over the gun and blood knife.

Alex: Bye for now sir, We will meet some other time sir. (Shakes inspector Patrick and winks at him)

(Insp Mike took pictures and left)

THE NEXT DAY

12:00PM
(Back to Miles)

(Alex AND Debbie enters the Inspector Mike’s office)

Alex: (Sits) You sent for us.

Insp. Mike: Yes, how your exam?

Alex: We just did, we were not so prepared.

Insp Mike: I wish you the best.

Debbie: Thank you sir.

Insp Mike: Hope none of you have revealed to the world that Sonia and Timmy have been found.

Debbie: No. We havent told anyone.

Insp. Mike: I need you guys to keep it a secret for now. So it wont alert the criminals that did this.

Alex: We know them already sir.

Insp. Mike: You cant officially say they did it Alex.

(Triple K guys enters)

Insp. Mike: Oh, speak of the devil.

Alex: What are they doing here?

Insp Mike: I sent for them.
Kyle: How is Sonia?

Kelvin: Is our sister still alive?

Insp. Mike: Sit down first guys.

Khan: You need to tell us the status of Sonia first.

Insp. Mike: She is doing very fine.

Kyle: Where is she?

Insp. Mike: Sit first!

(The three brothers sits)

Insp. Mike: As it is now everyone. You guys are the prime suspect for this attack.

Kyle: But how?

Insp. Mike: Did you plan to kill Alex immediately you left here?

Khan: Why would we wanna do that?

Alex: They did! I know you will all deny this. I was a bang away from reaching heaven.

Kyle: Inspector, you should know Alex is seriously looking for a way to throw us back in jail. All this accusations are normal.

Alex:Then how did you know Sonia is in small island.

Insp. Mike: I called them immediately you told me.

Alex: Really? So you are supporting them again right? I knew it would come to this. Debbie I am leaving. Just mark my words, everyone of you will definitely dance to the tune of justice very soon.
Insp. Mike: What about the gun?

Alex: (Paused) Yes, what about the gun?

Insp. Mike: (Brings out his phone and shows the picture to the triple K) You have seen this before?

Khan: No.

Insp. Mike:Are you sure?

Kyle: We haven’t seen this before.

Alex: What do you wanna say about this inscription here. Zooms at the handle of the gun. That’s the KKK sign. The same sign on their car.

Insp. Mike: Alex, you have to calm down.

Alex: Calm down for what, their gun was found at the crime scene meaning they did it. They tried to kill Timmy anmd tried to kill me too.

Kelvin: We don’t know anything about this I promise.

Debbie: Did you try to kill Alex or not.

Kyle: We didn’t try to kill anybody! Are you guys crazy!

Alex: You are the crazy one here. (Hooks Kyle to the wall)

(Insp. Mike calls in the police.)

Police: Sir.

Insp. Mike: Lock him up! (Pointing to Alex) You have disrespected the badge for so long. I wont take this anymore. You dare lock a man in my presence in my opffice? Lock him up!

Alex: Wow! The criminal walks away freely but the justice crier gets locked up in the cell. This is my country where justice is never heard. But remember you can lock me up today. But justice will surely prevail. I promise you.

Debbie: I am highly dissappointed in you sir. You just lost my respect. This same bastards beat Timmy to coma, tried to kill Alex, and their gun was found at the crime scene. But you never let them spend a day in cell. Why? Because they have the money? Justice will tell. If you don’t release Alex in 24hours. Then you will know what the power of Students and Social media can do to your career in just few minutes. Bastards!

(The police bundles Alex out of the office and locks him up)

(Debbie angrily storms out)

Episode Fifteen Loading.....

#Timmywrites Inc..
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 1:47am On Feb 11, 2019
Episode Sixteen
(At Triple K house)

(Insp Mike enters)

Kelvin: Who is there? (Surprised to see inspector Mike)

Kyle: Inspector Mike what is the meaning of all this.

Insp Mike: Calm down guys, they are watching us. They can only get your movement but the cant get your voice, so improve your gesture towards me. Try to smile even when you are angry so they wont suspect anything.

Khan: (Looks at the camera) Okay.

Insp. Mike: Another mistake you just did. You don’t look at the camera directly, it makes you suspicious.

Kelvin: Inspector Mike what is this? We sent the money you asked for, we sent the 1.5m. why are we In this mess.

Insp. Mike: I have really tried, I have done my best. The first order by the commissioner was that you guys are locked up in small island prison. I had to plead on your behalf, at least you guys should finish your exams.

Kyle: You have not tried enough Inspector. If you tried your best then we shouldn’t have police officers guarding us like we are some osama bin ladin or shekau.

Insp. Mike: They have more than enough evidences against you. Its very hard to get away with this.

Khan: But how did the commissioner get to know about us. Are we that popular?

Insp. Mike: Alex, yes Alex. That boy is the smartest and bravest student I have ever seen. I don’t know how he got Patrick’s number the day we visited. After I shut him up from digressing to that topic at Patrick’s place. He still had his number and told him everything behind my back. Then Patrick told the commissioner. And he immediately ordered for your arrest. I was even served query for releasing you guys so quick despite an audio evidence. I had to pay fines from that 1.5million naira. My case is still under investigation with the state Headquarters. If found guilty I might be relieved of my job. Things are about to get worse now. For me and you guys.

Kelvin: How?

Insp. Mike: Alex will be going for an interview at Miles Radio by 1pm today. I am scared, coz he might completely unmask the whole issue on air, and that would be a disaster. For me and for you. I might lose my job and you guys might be behind bars for the rest of your lives

Kyle: Damn! You cant let him have that interview. No way.

Insp Mike: I wish I could do anything to stop him, but the commissioner already assigned secret police officers to keep watch over him, even without his consent. He is currently untouchable.

Khan: Damn! (Hits head against the wall)

Insp. Mike: Control your anger guys, I am seriously in a mess too. The commissioner had lost confidence in me, he has made Patrick the head of this case. That’s why you see police from small island all over the building. I hope the damage that will be done on air by Alex today wont go as far as putting me in jail. I really pray.

Kelvin: Whats the way now?

Khan: What if Sonia and Timmy wakes and they prove we are innocent.?

Insp. Mike: It still doesn’t change anything. They will say Sonia is your sister she wont confess against you. And Timmy will also be forever scared of you guys. So he won’t confess anything against you guys. The police unit can even say they are not mentally stable yet. So anything they say cant be relied on fully.

Kyle: How do we get out of this mess?There should be a way Inspector.

Insp. Mike: The only way to get out of this is if we track the culprits down. And you guys need to tell me everything you know. To help me track this culprit down.

Khan: What do you wish to know?

Insp. Mike: Firstly, how did your gun get to the crime scene?

Khan: The night we had a brawl with Timmy, Sonia took my gun and threatened to kill herself if we don’t free Timmy. I was careless. She took it and never returned it.

Insp. Mike: So you mean Sonia took the gun with her all the way to small island?

Khan: Yes, we were too careless we forgot to collect it back. And thats because we had a little fight over this same Timmy issue.

Insp. Mike: According to Pat, Both Sonia and Timmy didn’t sustain any bullet injuries. Which makes me want to believe what you just said. Why did you guys refuse to go with us to Small island?. There must be a reason.

Kelvin: its a long story inspector.

Insp. Mike: Start talking now or else you wanna go to jail.

Kelvin: We deal in drugs.

Insp. Mike: Drugs?

Kelvin:Yes, we do drug exchange. Our clients are mainly from small island. So the last operation we went for, Boss just called us. It was in the presence of Sonia. He said we should come to small island for a deal urgently. We never let Sonia poke nose into our business. She doesn’s even know what we do. So that day we went for the deal. The deal was supposed to last for at least three days. But on the second day of negotiation, they set us up. Immediately we delivered the goods. They opened fire on us. If you are doing this kinda business you have to always have to be armed. Boss was killed in the exchange of bullets. We were outnumbered so we had to run.

Insp. Mike: Did you guys kill anyone?

Kyle: We did. We also killed their leader. Mark’s dad. Since then Mark promised us if we set our foot in Small island again. He will kill us. We enetered Miles in the night. Sonia never expected we would come home so quickly. She was shocked when she saw us. And Timmy came in too. It was the fraustration of the whole drama we put down on Timmy. We were so angry.

Insp. Mike: Who is Mark?

Kelvin: The son of the Boss we killed.

Insp. Mike: What if Mark attacked Sonia?

12:15 PM
(After the exams)

Alex: How was the paper?

Leo: It was fine and yours?

Alex: It was okay. So are you ready? They are expecting us already.

Leo: (Reluctant) Alex, I don’t want to go.

Alex: Pardon?

Leo: I said I don’t feel like going anywhere.

Alex: Why?

Leo: I cant go on air and confess against the Triple K. They nearly killed you.

Alex: I have been doing this with no sign of fear in me. Even when I nearly got killed. I still push for justice for our friend. And you stay hear talking of how risky it would be to go on air. You will always be a coward.

(Debbie interrupts)

Debbie: Alex!

Alex: Oh, Debbie. How was your exam?

Debbie: It was fine, check this, I already posted on our page that you will be live on Miles Radio by 1pm. I posted you will be there with Leo, people are seriously anticipating the show.

Alex: I think Miles Radio did yesterday.

Debbie: Yes, they got thousands of retweets and likes. But our crew just had to do something too.

Alex: I think you will have to delete that. Mr Leo here says he wont be going with me because he is scared of the triple brothers.

Debbie: Leo? We have posted this already. People are anticipating.

Leo: But they don’t know me, you can just delete my name from the post.

Alex: It is okay Debbie just delete the post and announce I wont be there with him anymore.

Debbie: It will doubt the credibility of our page. We have over 500k followers.

Alex: Then what do we do now? Since Mr Leo here is scared of some people under house arrest.

Leo: Okay, Okay. I will go. (Smiles)

Debbie: Really? Thank you (Hugs him)

Alex: You know we shouldn’t be begging you to do this. Idiot. Lets start going. Before we get late.

Debbie: Yeah, thats true. I will be in school to give live updates on the interview.

Alex: That’s nice. Lets go Leo.

Leo: Okay.

(Leo and Alex leaves)

(Back to the Triple K house)

Khan: No, its not possible. Mark don’t even know Sonia. He only knows we have one sister we really love that is know as Sonia. But he hasn not met Sonia.

Insp. Mike: Are you sure?

Kyle: Wait a minute guys, why did we forget this part all along.

Kelvin: What?

Kyle: Remember I lost my wallet at the scene that day?

Khan: Yes. I lost my wrist watch too.

Kyle: Sonia’s picture was in that wallet.

Episode Seventeen Loading....

#Timmywrites Inc..

Get Full story now! On www.timmywriters.com.ng
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Oladaps15(m): 2:33am On Feb 11, 2019
Op Tanks 4 d update, Tripple k guys you cant escape this and your insp wey dey cover you
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2019
(Still in coma)

1:02 PM
(At Miles radio station)

Presenter: Good afternoon listeners, as you all know its your favourite presenter Ray. Here with me in sthe studio are two ambitious students of Miles university. The ever Trending Alex! And a very good friend of the missing Timmy. He is called Leo. So Alex how do you feel on the success of your social media movement #FindTimmyfindsonia and #Justicefortimmyjusticeforsonia

Alex: I feel so great Ray, It has not been so easy for me and my team. But we really thank God for the success. And to everybody that has been following us up on social media. A big thank you to you guys. You made this happen.

Presenter: Now to the Triple K issue. From the beginning you had always hammered it on Social media that the Triple K guys are behind the kidnaps and attacks. Now that the truth is unfolding. What gave you so much confidence that this guys were behind all this.

Alex: (Sighs) Kyle, Kelvin and Khan are the most dangerous group on campus. About a month ago. Timmy escorted Sonia home. The triple K caught Timmy and Sonia…..

Presenter: (Interrupts) Wait Alex, If I can understand you. You are saying the triple K caught Timmy and Sonia in a complex position?

Alex: No, I ma not saying. We all know the triplets are overprotective. So when they saw Timmy with their sister they got furious. Adding to the fact Me Leo and Timmy already had rift with them some days back. They beat Timmy to the point of death. Sonia had to call someone for help.

Presenter: So should we say you guys areb the triple with no K. (Laughs)

Alex: Yeah, you can say that again(Laughs)

Presenter: So, who did Sonia call?

Leo: Sonia called me for help. She was fidgeting when she called. She just hammered to me “They would kill him, they would kill him”. At this point I knew there was a big problem.

Presenter:What is your relationship with Sonia if I may ask, for she to have called you first. Then it means you have a close relationship with her.

Leo: No, not really. She is Timmy’s girlfriend. So I think she just thought she should call one of his friends and the person that would surely come to her mind is me.

Presenter: So what did you do when she called you?

Leo: I didn’t take her too seriously, but when I was about calling the police. She texted me there was no need of anymore. That she already sorted everything out herself

Presenter: And how did she do that?

Leo: I don’t know.

Presenter: Okay. So Alex you posted something on twitter about the triple K threatening you. Can you shed more light on that?

Alex: Yeah, Since Sonia and Timmy got missing they had always threatened me. They always use the excuse Timmy kidnapped their sister. They are full of lies and pretence. They even threatened to kill me if I don’t reveal where Timmy is.

Presenter: And what did you do about this?

Alex: I threatened them too, and also accused them of Kidnapping Timmy while hiding their own sister even I knew they could kill me instantly. I just had to be very brave. And I used my brain wisely. I made sure I recorded all the threat message and sent it to Debbie. That was what I used against them, they wouldn’t want that audio to leak out to the world. So I was untouchable for them. I reported to the police and gave the audio as evidence. And they were arrested. As prime suspects to the Timmy and Sonia case.

Presenter: Yes, I heard about that. That was the first arrest right?

Alex: Yes, within hours they were released, I think Inspector Mike also have some explanations to give. Because I don’t know on what basis they were released. It was clear they threatened my life.

Presenter: With all this, I still don’t think the triple K guys can attack their own sister.

Alex: What about this? The next day, I came back from church to meet the Triple K guys in my room. How they entered I don’t know. They were about shooting me when the call entered. I was given the chance to pick my last call on earth. And boom! The news of Sonia and Timmy came. I was so excited, the man told us to come quickly to small island. They were not interested in killing me anyomore. They told me they cant go with me. That I should go and report to the police. Why didn’t they want to go and see their sister if they truly care.

Presenter: (Sigh) This is a great disturbing case. We have been hearing about Debbie on social media, who is this Debbie? Your girlfriend?

Alex: No, she Timmy’s Girlfriend.

Presenter: Timmy?

Presenter: I thought Leo here just told us Sonia is Timmy’s girlfriend. Don’t tell me Timmy was double dating.

Leo: Let me clear the air now, Sonia is the real girl here. Debbie is just someone really forcing herself on Timmy. Sonia is the girl Timmy really loves. We just liked Debbie because of her money.

Alex: Leo!

Presenter: Alex, I think I am enjoying Mr Leo.

Leo: In fact, Sonia is pregnant for Timmy.

Presenter: Wooah!

Alex: That is not true please.

Presenter: Alex, did you know Sonia was pregnant?

Alex: Yes, but not for Timmy.

Presenter: Then she got pregnant for who?

Alex: (No response)

Presenter: Alex, Sonia got pregnant for who?

(Alex angrily leaves the studio)

Presenter: We will go for a short commercial break. We will back soon.
(Off air)

Leo:I am sorry, I will go after him.

(Leo meets Alex outside the station)

Leo: Alex what is your problem, remember you forced me here.

Alex: When on this planet did Timmy date Sonia!

Leo: The moment I said it on air (Laughs)

Alex: So you intentionally did this?

Leo: Funny how you forgot so quick that I am still the best player in the world. You dare try to outsmart me, but I was faster. I knew you would arrive at this point and then tell the whole world about me and Sonia. I knew that was your plan. But no matter how smart you think you are, don’t forget I was the boss back then. Now deal with the social media. Don’t try to outsmart your boss. Be wise. (Leo Leaves)

(At the Triple K house)

Khan: How did this escape our mind? Mark might have just come across
Sonia somewhere in small island. He had always wanted to get back at us after we killed his father. Sonia might have just pulled that gun for self defense.

Kyle: What do we do now?

Insp. Mike: The plan is.. I will start an underground investigation on this matter, even without Patrick know about it. You will have to give me every details on this Mark guy.

Kelvin: That is no problem, if it will help him get caught.

Khan: And how do we get out of this mess? Don’t tell me Mark won’t reveal everything to the police unit while he is prosecuted.

Insp. Mike: Just leave that to me. Give me details of Mark, let me start work. If we get this guy before Sonia wakes up from coma, then we can get through this.

(The Triple K gives Insp. Mike every details he wants about Mark)

THE NEXT DAY

(At school. Last day of Exam)

Alex: Debbie (No response, continues chasing Debbie. Finally he holds Debbie)

Debbie: (Slaps Alex) How dare you!!!

Alex: Debbie look I am really sorry.

Debbie: You went on air to tell the world I was into Timmy. Now the whole world thinks i am doing all this because I love Timmy.

Alex: I didn’t say you forced yourself on Timmy I said….. (Debbie interrupted)

Debbie: You prompted Leo to. You said you had a plan, is this what the plan is all about? To ruin me? (Crying)

Alex: Debbie, you have to understand.

Debbie: Understand what! I am trending on twitter, because everyone feels I am just forcing myself on Sonia, and Timmy the bad guy was double dating me and Sonia all through.

Alex: I never knew Leo would spew such thrash on air, it caught me unaware. I had to defend you.

Debbie: Defend me? You call that defending me?

Alex: You know Leo is a coward.

Debbie: So are you!!! I regret ever being a part of this movement. Even if Leo said bad things about me, you should have defended me instantly. Now I know what all of you are made of. Pure Deceit!

Alex: I was caught unaware. He just used me to gain a platform where he could clear his name and make everybody think he is not the bad guy. I never saw it coming, he had the plans from the beginning. He outsmarted me.

Debbie: Then how do I clear myself off the face of everyone who respected me for always pushing this movement. As from now I withdraw myself from this movement. To hell with you! To hell with Sonia! To hell with Timmy!! I am done! (Leaving)

Alex: Debbie!… Deb.. (Phone rings) Hello, seriously? Wow! I will be there immediately after my last paper.

(Alex runs after Debbie)

Alex: (Holds Debbie) I just got a call now.

Debbie: Get out of my…. (Alex interrupts)

Alex: Timmy is awake!

Episode Eighteen Loading...

#Timmywrites Inc..
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2019
EPISODE Eighteen

Debbie:So, tell me. Debbie: Seriously? (Surprised)

Alex: Yes, Inspector Patrick just called to tell me.

Debbie: Wow!

Alex: I thought you were angry.

Debbie: I am still angry, so please get off my sight.

Alex: (Hugs Debbie) I am sorry.

Debbie: (Crying) You should have defended me.

Alex: I am sorry. I promise I will kill Leo myself.

Debbie: (Smiles) You really should.

(Immediately Alex and Debbie finished their exams they head to left for
Small island to see Timmy. They have been warned not to inform anyone about this)

(Some hours later)

(Debbie and Alex gets to the hospital)

Insp. Patrick: Oh, you guys are here. What kept you so long.

Alex: We had our last paper today. It took a lot of time.

Insp. Patrick: Okay. We have spoken with him, and he really wants to meet you guys.

Alex: What did you find? They did it?

Insp. Patrick: No, he just mentioned one Mr Mark came in and attacked them I am still confused.

Debbie: And what about the gun.

Insp. Patrick: He said Sonia had the gun on her.

Alex: So the Triple K are innocent?

Insp. Patrick: He might be so scared of them that he might not want to say the truth.

Debbie: Correct.

Insp. Patrick: We are still waiting for Sonia to recover fully. If the two reports correlate. Then I am afraid, the triple k guys are innocent.

Alex: NO, this cant be.

Insp. Patrick: The Doctor didn’t give us enough chance to question him, but he said he needs his friends to be around him at the moment. So that’s why I called you. What I want you guys to do now is to get in there and stylishly make him tell you the whole truth.

Debbie: What should we ask?

Insp. Patrick: Ask everything. Simply everything concerning this case.

Alex: Okay sir. We will try.

Insp. Patrick: I am counting on you guys.

Debbie: Okay sir.

(Alex and Debbie enters the ward)

Timmy: (Smiles) Guys.

Alex: Timmy!!!! (Hugs him tight)

Debbie: We really missed you.

Timmy: I missed everyone too. How long have I slept?

Alex: Not too long, just a couple of days.

Timmy: Silly boy. (Laughs)

Alex: The doctor said we must always make you laugh. I told him that’s not a big deal since I am here now.

Timmy: (Laughs) And how was the exams?

Debbie: Oh no, you shouldn’t be talking about that now. You have to eat. I brought you some foods.

Timmy: Oh, sweet of you Debbie. But I have no appetite now. So tell me guys what changed in my absence.

Alex: A lot bro, a whole lot have changed.

Debbie: Do you know our social media movement was top trending chart for a period of time.

Timmy: Really?

Alex: The #Findtimmyfindsonia movement was the biggest social media movement Miles have ever had. It was so big.

Timmy: Wow.

Debbie: We became mini celebrities.

Timmy: That’s so cool. And where is that coward Leo.

Alex: He has spoilt so many things. He doesn’t know you are awake. The inspector strictly warned us against telling anyone.

Timmy: What did the bastard do this time?

Alex: Just get to Miles when you are strong, you will see for yourself.

Timmy: Okay.

(Nurse hurriedly enters)

Nurse: Guys I have good news.

Alex: What is it Nurse?

Nurse: Sonia is awake.

Timmy: Wow! (Smiles) She survived it too. Thank God.

(Alex and Debbie rushed outside to take a look)

Sonia: My brothers, My brothers! Where are my brothers.?

Doctor: You cant go in now. She is traumatized. Where Is the Inspector?

Alex: He just left. Let me call him. (Picks his phone)

Doctor: I think you have to get me that young girl’s brother. She has to see them.

(Debbie enters the ward to meet Timmy. While Alex tries to get across to Inspector Patrick)

Timmy: How is she? (Anxious to get an answer)

Debbie: They wont let us get inside the ward, but the doctor wants to see her brothers.

Timmy: Her brothers?

Debbie: Yes, I think she kept muttering their names when she woke up.

Timmy: Alex?

Debbie: I think he went to the Inspector so they can get across to their brothers. Sonia really needs to see them, according to the doctor.

Did the Triple K guys attacked you.

Timmy: No, how would they? The same question that inspector asked me. It was some unknown men that attacked us.

Debbie: Then how did their guns get to the crime scene?

Timmy: Okay, I will explain everything to you now… (Alex enters)

Debbie: Alex, so whats up

Alex: The inspector have sent a team to bring the guys here. They will be here in some hours.

Timmy: Can I see Sonia?

Alex: We weren’t even allowed to see her. And you still have to rest.

Alex: You were trying to explain something before I entered.

Debbie: So you heard the conversation?

Alex: I have been at the door for a while now. So you better start explaining, coz we have made everyone in Miles believe Triple K guys did this.

Timmy: Okay. On this fateful day………

Episode Nineteen Loading...

#Timmywrites Inc..
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Episode Nineteen
(Flashback to that Sunday morning when Sonia had just finished an abortion)

Sonia: (Stretches) Hmmmm….

Timmy: Thank God you are awake.

Sonia: I had a very long deep sleep.

Timmy: I know. You must be hungry.

Sonia: Damn hungry.

Timmy: Take this first (Brings a tray of fruits) The doctor said you should take more of fruits and Vegetable.

Sonia: (Eating)They are nice. How did you know banana is my best fruit?

Timmy: (Smiles) You told me.

Sonia: Really?

Timmy: Yeah.

Sonia: Thank you so much. For everything finally the baby is out!

Timmy: Yes, I am the happiest man on earth.

Sonia: I love you

Timmy: I love you too.

(Both starts kissing, suddenly someone knock on the door)

Sonia: Are you expecting anyone? (Terrified)

Timmy: No, I am also surprised. Let me check.

Sonia: Take this (Gives Timmy a gun)

Timmy: A gun! (Scared) Where did you get this from?

Sonia: Hide it, use it to protect yourself. I am scared.

Timmy: Okay (Quickly shoves the gun in the back of his pants)

Sonia: Be safe.

Timmy: I will soon be back. (Moves to the sitting room to open the door)

(On opening the door)

Timmy: Mark? You forgot anything?

Mark: (Enters with two fierce looking men) Where is she?

Timmy: Who?

Man1: (Slaps Timmy hard) Are you crazy?

Timmy: But Mark what is happening we have delivered your goods.

Mark: (Signals to one of his boys) Search the whole house and bring her.

Timmy: What is happening Mark?

Mark: Shut up! It doesn’t concern you. We have no problem with you.

(Sonia was forced out of the room)

Sonia: Leave me! Leave me alone!

Timmy: Leave her Mark!

Mark: (Brings out a picture) I said it! My eyes wont deceive me. So you are Kyle’s sister. You are Khan’s Sisiter, and you are Kelvin’s most cherished sister.(Laughs)

Sonia: How did you know my….. (Mark interrupts by quickly slapping Sonia hard)

Mark: You know what your brothers did? They killed my father, they killed the Lion himself! (Angry)

Sonia: My brothers committed this crimes.

Mark: They fled immediately they kill Lion. We chased them, but they escaped. Their wallet dropped. I opened it and found your picture. I knew it will be useful someday.

Sonia: You can go to hell!

Mark: Thats where you will be in some minutes. Pass me the Axe.

(Man2 hands over the sharp blade)

Timmy: (Pulls out the gun, but was terrified) Drop that gun. If you don’t drop the gun I swear I will shoot.

Mark: Timmy! Stay out of this. Her brothers killed my own father. I have to kill their sister too. This is not your problem Timmy, its ours.

Timmy: I swear to God, I haven’t used a gun before in my whole life, but if you don’t stop this now I will be forced to. I swear to God!

Mark: Timmy put that down, we did not come for you, try to understand this. (Signals to one of his men to strike from behind)

Timmy: Keep shut!!! (Accidentally pulled the trigger)

PRESENT DAY

Timmy: At that moment I was so scared. The bullet hit Mark’s shoulder. And he fell. Mark’s men attacked me and stabbed me severely. Sonia also tried to stop them, but she was also stabbed mercilessly. The gun fell and that was the last thing I could remember.

Alex: What’s your connection with Mark.

Timmy: I had a business transaction with him.

Debbie: What business do you have with a stranger?

Timmy: I had to sell some properties to fund Sonia’s abortin.

Alex: What? You sold your properties, like your inheritance.

Timmy: What could I do? She cant keep the baby.

Debbie: You should have kept the baby, since its yours.

Timmy: The baby is not mine. I never slept with Sonia.

Alex: Really? And you expect us to believe that?

Timmy: It wasn’t my baby.

Debbie: Then who own the baby?

Timmy: Leo.

Alex: Leo?

Debbie: That same bastard went on air to tell the world that you got Sonia pregnant. That discussion have been trending since yesterday. Many people are no longer sympathetic.

Timmy: Leo is a smart devil. He made his brothers and the whole world believe I was dating Sonia, he went as far as telling the world I impregnated Sonia too.

Alex: Its such a shame, that you could not even confide in me. I did a lot for you while you were away. And you are just telling me all this now?

Timmy: I am sorry Alex. I didn’t know what to do.

Alex: I almost got killed by those guys. All because of you. And you cant even trust me.

Timmy: I am sorry Alex.

Alex: I forced Leo to that interview, I was so sure you didn’t date Sonia, but I wasn’t sure of Sonia been pregnant. I was surprised when he said it on air.

Timmy: That night we saw last. I heard voices from small lecture theatre. I heard Sonia’s voice. And I thought I should look into it. That’s why I told you to wait for me in the big lecture theatre. When I got there I saw Leo scolding Sonia, he rejected the baby. And told Sonia to get lost. Sonia was weak. She cried her eyes out. The triple K vowed to visit me at home and kill me, they think I got their sister pregnant. I was too scared and can’t take the risk. Sonia also said she cant face her brothers. I was so scared when I heard their voices over the phone. I forgot someone was even waiting for me. We quickly packed somethings at my place and left for small island. That’s where my only inheritance is. I was too scared to waste time. They might kill me any moment. Despite the fact I didn’t do it. Leo is a beast.

Debbie: You can say that again.

Alex: So you sold your properties for a baby you didn’t even bang. A baby that is not yours.

Timmy: I had to do it Alex.

Alex: You are stupid.

Timmy: I know.

Debbie: (Laughs) This is so funny.

Timmy: I love that girl Debbie. I really do.

Debbie: (Smiles) I know that.

Alex: (Clears throat) Leo is smart and you are just silly.

Timmy: I didn’t waste it. I got the girl at last.

Alex: Leo didn’t lose anything.

Timmy: (Smiles) The truth will soon unfold itself very soon

Episode Twenty Loading..

#Timmywrites Inc..

Get Full story on www.timmywriters.com.ng
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Oladaps15(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tankx 4 D Update OP
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by skubido(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
(Some hours later, Triple K guys arrives the hospital fully guarded by the police.)

Kyle: Where is she?

Insp. Patrick: Follow me.

(Insp. Patrick leads the Triple K to Sonia’s ward)

Khan: (Sees Sonia) Sonia!

Sonia: Khan! (Tries to get up but couldn’t)

(Khan hugs Sonia and others did the same)

Kelvin: (Crying) So you are alive. She is alive guys! My sister is alive!

Sonia: I am sorry brothers. I am really sorry.

Kyle: We are sorry too, we shouldn’t have threatened you.

Sonia: I am happy to see you guys again.

Kyle: We are also happy to see you again sister.

Khan: Where is that bastard’s ward?

Insp. Patrick: You have to be patient guys.

Kelvin: That idiot caused all this. He is a bastard.

(Alex and Debbie enters)

Kelvin: (Sees them) What are they doing here? What are they doing here? (Hooks Alex to the wall)

Insp. Patrick: Leave him alone, Leave him! (Kelvin release Alex)

Kyle: Look what they did to our sister and yet they still frame and blackmail us for it! Where is Timmy! (Screams)

Insp. Patrick: Take it easy guys, this kind of behaviour will only keep you in house arrest for another extended period. You are still prime suspects for this case.

Alex: We spoke to Timmy, he said they didn’t do it.

Sonia: Do what? You mean you arrested my brothers thinking they hurt me? Are you serious?

Insp. Patrick: When you recover fully we will discuss that fully. I think we are done here. And nobody I repeat nobody should let anyone out there know this guys are alive. Its very risky at this moment.

Alex:I am sorry guys. (Alex leaves)

(The triple K were locked in small island prison, till their sisters will be discharged)

TWO DAYS LATER

(Sonia and Timmy were discharged)

(In Insp. Patrick’s office)

Insp. Patrick: Why would you run away with an innocent girl without telling anyone. That can be termed as a kidnap you know?

Sonia: He did not run away with me, he was both our consent.

Insp. Patrick: I wasn’t talking to you miss. Your brothers are in the prison because of this. So can you just keep quiet and let us crack this case.

Timmy: I didn’t kidnap Sonia, like she said. It was our consent.

Insp. Patrick: So you are saying you took her away from the stigmatization she will face from the pregnancy.

Timmy: That’s one of it. I really ran to save my own life. Her brothers thought I was responsible for the pregnancy.

Insp. Patrick: Are you not?

Timmy: No, I did not impregnate her.

Insp. Patrick: Then who is?

Sonia: Leo, my EX- boyfriend.

Timmy: They didn’t even date up to a week.

Insp. Patrick: Who is Leo?

Timmy: My EX- best friend.

Insp. Patrick: Oh my God, Is it not the same guy that went on air to tell everyone Timmy impregnated Sonia?

Timmy: Correct.

Insp. Patrick: (Smiles) This is getting interesting. So what can you say about this? (Brings out the golden gun)

Sonia: They are for my brothers.

Insp. Patrick: We know and thats what is keeping them in jail.

Sonia: I stole it from them.

Insp. Patrick: So you mean they have nothing to do with the attack?

Sonia: Yes, I used that gun for self defence.

Insp. Patrick: Timmy?

Timmy: That’s the truth, how on earth did you ever think the Triple K guys would attack their own sister.

Insp. Patrick: Because according to our research they are the most dangerous persons on campus.

Sonia: But they won’t hurt me, I am more than precious to them.

Insp. Patrick: More reason they were prime suspect. They could have done anything to kill Timmy at that moment, you tried to defend Timmy and you were hurt too. What about that?

Timmy: (Chuckles) They don’t even have any idea where we were.

Sonia: An unknown Mr Mark attacked us not my brothers.You can leave my brothers now.

Insp. Patrick: Mark? (Brings out his phone and shows her a picture) Is this the Mark?

Sonia: Yes, that’s him. He said he had an encounter with my brother sometimes ago, so he had to revenge on me.

Insp. Patrick: How did you guys meet Mark?

Timmy: We had to sell some goods, so he bought the goods from us, only to come back the next day and attack us, claiming he wants to take revenge on the Triple K brothers.

Insp. Patrick: I know Mark so so well. He and his father always gave us headache. They are master drug dealers. You can’t do business with this kinda people. They are very dangerous.

Sonia: Just release my brothers already.

Insp. Patrick: We can’t. Not until we find the culprit.

Sonia: Then do it! Just make sure my brothers are free.

Insp. Patrick: We will try. I advise you guys to still stay low for a moment now, be in the guest house we gave you. And please stay away from the media for now.

Timmy: Okay sir.

FEW HOURS LATER

(Sonia and Timmy visits the Triple K guys in prison)

Kyle: Oh, Sonia.you are in a good shape now. (Sees Timmy) What is he doing here?

Sonia: Calm down brother, he is not the bad type.

Khan: This bastard is the main reason we are behind bars. Imagine! A whole me!

Timmy: Guys you have to calm down and listen to me.

Kelvin: How dare you! (Pulls Timmy shirt)

Sonia: Easy brother, easy! If you guys continue like this, you wont get out of here very soon.

Kelvin: (Releases Timmy) I don’t want to see this boy here. He is so annoying, I might not be able to keep my anger for so long.

Kyle: He changed our dreams our career and our goal. He turned everything around for us. Our lives went from good to worse all because of him.

Timmy: I didn’t do it.

Khan: You didn’t do it? Who impregnated her?

Timmy:I didn’t do it

Kelvin: Then who did!? Who the hell did it.?

Timmy: Leo.

Episode Twenty One Loading....

#Timmywrites Inc..

Visit www.timmywriters.com.ng for full stories
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
(The brothers were super surprised when I mentioned Leo. Who could have believed this. We have come way too far)

Kyle: (Laughs) You are kidding me right?

Khan: That is not possible.

Sonia: Its the truth.

Kelvin: What? Do you know what you are saying? Leo! Leo! Of all people.

Sonia: (Crying) He deceived me.

Kyle: Daaaaamn!!!!!! Why Leo. What have we done to deserve this from you. Leo was like our biggest rival on campus. Why him!

Sonia: (Crying) I am sorry.

Khan: (Faced Timmy) You happy now? Are you happy now uhn. That was you guys plan, to get our sister in love with you so you can put us in all this mess.

Timmy: I love Sonia, I would never do that to her.

Khan: (Slaps Timmy) Shut up! Shut up!, You, Leo, and Alex had better pray that we don’t get out of here. If we do. Then it will be best for guys to leave Miles.

Timmy:I am sorry. Leo planned all this. He is a very smart wizard. He made everything look like it was me all along.

Kyle: Just tell him to run. Yes, tell him to run before our arrival.

THE NEXT DAY

Alex: So they will not release the triple K guys until they see the culprit?

Timmy: That’s what they said.

Debbie: I pray the release them anytime soon.

Sonia: I really pray. I cant wait to see my brothers free again.

Debbie: I got a call from the social director yesterday. He said he would like me and Alex to show up as guest of honour during the party. I told him I have a better idea. If the whole case is resolved before next week Tuesday. Timmy and Sonia will be surprise guest of honour.

Alex: Wow! That would be nice.

Timmy: We are celebrities now right?

Debbie: sure.

Sonia: We missed a whole semester exam for that.

(Suddenly Alex receives a call)

Alex: Hello, really? We will be there?

Timmy: What’s that?

Alex: The culprit was found dead in his house this morning.

Sonia: You mean Mark?

Alex: Yeah.

Timmy: Oh my God.

Alex: But he told me he has a surprise for me. I don’t know what it is?

Sonia: Then lets go now!

(Alex Sonia Debbie and Timmy hurriedly leaves the guest house and heads for the police station)

(At the police station)

Alex: (Hurriedly enters the inspector’s office) Sir.

Insp. Patrick: Oh, Alex you are here. (Sees Debbie Sonia and Timmy coming in) Alex, I called only you. Why did you bring them.

Alex: We were together when you called, it was inevitable sir.

Insp. Patrick: Okay, you guys should listen carefully, we went to Mark’s building. He was assassinated. It looked like a struggle, and the killer dropped something. (Brings out a golden wristwatch) You have seen this before?

Alex: Yes, it looks so so familiar.

Insp. Patrick: Try to remember.

Debbie: I think I do.I have seen it somewhere once.

Alex: Yes, I remember! Inspector Mike.

Debbie: Yes! Inspector Mike, it is a very unique wrist watch.

Insp. Patrick: Yeah, I thought you guys wont remember.

Sonia: Please who is this inspector Mike?

Alex: It’s a long story girl.

Insp. Patrick: I have sent a team out to look for Inspector Mike. They will give me feedback very soon.

Alex: What if he denies, like he is not the only one who has this wristwatch.

Insp. Patrick: You see the ref. Number right here?

Insp. Patrick: That number is specially made for each wrist watch. So two watches cant have same ref. number

Timmy: But that doesn’t change anything.

Insp. Patrick: It does, I heard he went to visit the triple K guys while they were on house arrest. So I took the a perfect clip shoing the wrist watch and we zoomed in on the wrist watch.It has the same ref number as this.

Alex: Oh my God. So inspector Mike was involved all along?

Insp. Patrick: I am sure he will soon be apprehended the truth will be fully revealed by then.

Sonia:Please apprehend him quickly.

Insp. Patrick: Okay maam (Smiles)

(Some hours later)

Newscaster: Breaking news: It just got to our notice that suspended Officer Mike have been apprehended by the police on his way to the airport not quite long. It was a surprising afternoon as the inspector of Miles was arrested and dragged away like a criminal at the state airport. More details on the arrest to come in quickly.

Sonia: So they have arrested that bastard. And Inspector Patrick didn’t call us.

Timmy:Lets go the station guys.

(They all went back to the station)

Insp. Patrick: I intentionally didn’t want to disturb you again. You just left when I heard the call that the caught him on his way out of the state.

Alex: Really?

Insp. Patrick: Yes Alex,the reasons for his actions are still unknown.

Sonia: If he confess, what will happen to my brothers.

Insp. Patrick: They will be allowed to go scot free since there is no evidence that they attacked you guys and have any shady business with the culprit.

Sonia: Thank God.

(Sonia visits the triple K in prison)

Sonia: Guys, you will be out of here soon.

Kyle: How?

Sonia:Mark is dead.

Kelvin: Mark is dead?

Sonia:Yes, and guess who killed him?

Khan: Who?

Sonia: The suspended inspector. Inspector Mike.

Kelvin: Damn! No way! (Stands up)

Sonia: What is the matter, he was caught not quite long.

Kyle: This is not good!

Sonia: What do you mean by that?

Khan: You cant understand. Just stand firm and make them believe anything Mike says against us are just lies to keep us here. That idiot knows too much.

Sonia: About your business?

Kelvin: He knows a lot. The information he knows about us can keep us here forever.

Sonia: What do you want me to do now.
Khan: Get to Elebu. Tell him about this. He knows what to do.

Sonia: The same Elebu?

Kyle: Just do it, we cant take anymore risks. He really have to die.

Episode Twenty Two Loading...

#Timmywrites Inc...

Visit www.timmywriters.com.ng for full story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / Write To Earn / Penastory : Punish Me Please (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.