Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) (5560 Views)

Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ / My Trust Is For Sale / Black Love Diary (A Story On Divorce) - MR. POSSIBLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Episode Twenty Two
(Sonia leaves small island without telling anyone. She heads for Miles, Disguising with a black saree over her head)

Sonia: (Knocks)

Elebu: Who is there?

Sonia: Open the door fast Elebu.

Elebu: Anybody calling me that name knows me ruggedly, you can enter.

Sonia: (Sonia enters and a gun was pointed at her face) Take that dirty thing off my face idiot.

Elebu: (Surprised) Princess, you are alive? You are alive! (Hugs Soni and immediately locks the door. We all thought you are dead.

Sonia: I am a strong woman I cant die so easily.

Elebu: Princess I am very happy to see you.

Sonia: I came here strictly for business.

Elebu: What brought you here.

Sonia: Nobody knows I am here, no one in Miles knows I am alive, and I want that to be between us. Don’t tell anyone you saw me.

Elebu: My lips are sealed.

Sonia: Did you watch the news?

Elebu: Yes.

Sonia: You saw the news of the Inspector that was arrested?

Elebu: Yes, inspecstor Mike.

Sonia: My brothers want you to kill him.

Elebu: What?

Sonia: You can’t do it for them?

Elebu: I can, but this wont be easy.

Sonia: Five million naira for you if you get the job done.

Elebu: Really?

Sonia: Just do the job.

Elebu: Trust me. I will do a fine job. Elebu kills.

Sonia:I will be taking my leave now.

Elebu: Okay princess, my regards to your brothers.

Sonia: Okay.

(Sonia leaves)

Man 1: Hello maam

SoniasadNo response, walking so fast)

Man 1: Please wait maam. You dropped this.

Sonia: (Paused)

Man 1sadHands over a black wallet)

Sonia: Thank you.

Man1: I have seen this face before. You really look familiar maam.

Sonia: Go and sleep you can’t know me.

Man1: I definitely know you. My eyes wont deceive me. Are you not the missing girl Sonia?

Sonia: Get away you idiot! (Sonia runs fast to catch the uber taxi that brought her to Miles)

Man1: I found her, I found Sonia. She is alive! (Man gives a hot chase but couldn’t meet up with Sonia.

THE NEXT DAY

Alex: Morning guys.

Timmy: Morning how was your night?

Alex: Cool.

(Sonia enters)

Sonia: Guys.

Timmy: Where did you go last night?

Sonia: I was at home.

Timmy: No, you were not.

Sonia: I was Timmy.

Alex: But no one saw you around.

Sonia: I was at the backyard?

Timmy: Doing what?

Sonia: Just meditating.

(Newscaster Interrupts)

Newscaster: News just got it that the missing Sonia was found in Miles about last night. A man whose identity will be protected, says he found out that it was Sonia. She disguised in a black saree. She was walking so fast that she anybody could not approach her. When I did she ran and entered a white taxi. Although the report isn’t valid as there were no images to show as evidence. We still wish Timmy and Sonia a full recovery.

Alex: What is this about Sonia?

Sonia: I definitely know nothing about this.

Timmy: Are you sure?

Sonia: You don’t believe me?

Alex: I have had several phone calls on this, it is somehow trending now. That you appeared in Mile.

Sonia: Its just a publicity stunt. Someone wants to trend.

Debbie: (Interrupts) Its more than that. Check this someone took pictures.

Sonia: Really?

Debbie: Check this. A picture of you running from the crowd.

(Everyone checks the phone, even though the picture wasn’t clear. It still clearly shows Sonia was the lady in that picture)

Debbie: This picture surfaced like twenty minutes ago, and everyone is talking about it.

Timmy: Why did you go to Miles?

Sonia: I really had to go home. To take my pills.

Alex: Are you on drugs?

Sonia: Yes, I do drugs.

Timmy: But I never noticed that when we were alone together.

Sonia: I had it surplus then, now its finished. I reall have to go home to take some more.

Timmy: Why are you hurting yourself. Drugs can be so bad for your life.

Sonia: (Crying) I know, but I am addicted.

Alex: You should have just explained to us. Now the social media is in a frenzy over this picture. How do we explain this.

Debbie: I already told them the picture is fake.

Alex: But is clear… (Phone rings) Hello sir, what Oh my God.

Timmy: What is that Alex?

Alex: Inspector Mike is dead.

Debbie: What? He died in the prison?

Alex: Yes, he was assassinated in Mile prison.

Sonia: Oh my God. How will my brothers get out of this mess now.

Alex: Your brothers are safe, Since there is evidence that Inspector Mike killed Mark. And Mark attacked you guys. Then there is no case against your brothers.

(Few hours later)

Insp. Patrick: The Triple K guys will be released on conditions. Till after the investigation on Inspector Mike’s murder and the attack they will not leave Miles. And if they get into trouble again with any other person. This can make them land in jail forever.

Sonia: Sure, thank you sir.

Insp. Patrick: You guys have to sign this undertaken that you will not travel during the time of investigation and you will stay out of the least troubles in Miles.

Kyle: (Smiles) We will try.

Insp. Patrick: I promise you life term jail if you try anything stupid after leaving here.

Khan: And we promise you never to be here again. (Smiles)

Insp. Patrick: So you can sign. But before you do, Sonia you went to Miles yesterday?

Sonia: No, that was just an edited picture. You know all this bloggers want to sell their sites.

Insp. Patrick: Okay, investigations are going on already though.

Kelvin: We are through with the signatures can we go now?

Insp. Patrick: I just want you to know that if you have anything to do with Inspector Mike’s case. You wont get away this time.

Kyle: (Smiles) Why would we want to kill inspector Mike. Just ask yourself sir.

(Triple K and Sonia gets out of the police station and hugs themselves)

Alex: Welcome guys.

Kelvin: Alex. You are smart boy bro, just know that you are the smartest rascal I ever met. (Hugs Alex)

Alex: Is everything over now?

Kyle: We don’t have anything against you anymore. You are smart and I love smart guys.

Alex: (Smiles) And Timmy?

Khan: I wouldn’t have forgiven you if you had my sister pregnant. But I will do so for the sake of my sister. I think she found true love already.

Sonia: Thanks brothers.

Debbie: Sorry for everything guys, we accused you wrongly.

Kelvin: We are also sorry for everything, we took it too far.

(They all left the small island that same day and arrived at Miles university. Debbie already informed Miles press that Sonia and Timmy will be landing in some hours. So everyone was ready for their arrival. Pressmen everywhere!)

(Sonia and Timmy arrives Miles university and the pressmen were ready, many took pictures others asked questions.)

Press: Sonia, Leo told us on air that you are pregnant for Timmy. How true is that?

Sonia: It is 100% false.

Press: Timmy, what was the motive of your dissappearance Sonia then

Timmy: We both think true love can never be disturbed if we go far away from home.

Pressmen: When you meant disturbed, are you talking of the Triple K guys? Is it true they beat you to coma? Please talk to us.

Timmy: Hmmm, I think thats all. Catch us live on Miles TV tomorrow for the remaining part of the interview. Thanks.

(Sonia and Timmy leaves while the pressmen were following.)

Episode Twenty Two Loading.....

Certified Author: Ayeni Timilehin Ayomide

Episode Twenty Three on Website already. Giveaway in stock for whoever guesses what happens to Timmy Sonia and Leo at the end of everything. All you need to do is guess what happens ON MY BLOG and I will ask for your AZA if that's the right one. I promise. Amount Undisclosed. But it's worth it! Just visit the blog and Comment! thanks for your support

Catch new stories on www.timmywriters.com.ng

Street Leage Of Lagos: The trailer to be out soon. Stay tuned!

I AM WILLY: Trailer already on the website. Coming soon! Captivating stories never end on www.timmywriters.com.ng
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Wordsmith001: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Episode Twenty Three
THE NEXT DAY
(Triple K’s house)
Sonia: Life of a celebrity.

Timmy: (Smiles) Pressmen everywhere.

Alex: You cant escape them for the time being.

Debbie: Wow, I was told the ticket to the school’s afterexam party has increased rapidly when you guys were named special guest.

Sonia: Wow, wait when is the party?

Debbie: Tuesday.

Sonia: Tuesday? Wow. That’s nice.

Alex: What?

(Kyle Interrupts)

Kyle: Because Tuesday is her birthday.

Timmy: Wow!! That’s great, and she didn’t even tell me anything.

Sonia: I almost forgot myself.

Alex: Its been an hectic month so far.

Debbie: Thank God you didn’t spend your birthday on that lifeless bed.

Kelvin: We will be sponsoring our table on that day. All the drink on our table at that party will be on us. We have to celebrate this my wonderful sister.

Sonia: That is why I love you brother.

Khan: We love you too.

Alex: Who could have thought we would one day come together like this as family and merry together.

Kyle: We disagree to agree. It would have been the other way round if Khan didn’t lost his gun that day and Kelvin kept the story before the call entered.

Alex: I have a request to make guys. And I want it to be here.

Timmy: Go ahead.

Alex: Through the time of tribulations. We stood tall, we shared ideas together, I knew you are the smartest woman alive. You never let down, you never give up. Even when Leo wanted to be the devil, you became an angel and stood tall. (Kneels in front of Debbie) Debbie can you please be my girl? I love you and when I say this I really mean it.

Kelvin: Debbie, what are you going to say?

Debbie: (Surprised) I am so.. Speechless.

Timmy: Just say Yes Debbie. He is still on his kneels.

Sonia: Debbie!!!!

Debbie: Yes!!! I had always wanted to be your girl.

(Everyone cheered as Alex and Debbie shared deep kiss)

Timmy: We can just have our wedding on the same day.

Sonia: Perfect!

Kelvin: (Brings a bottle of champagne) This calls for celebration guys.

(They all drank the wine and were merry)

(The D-day is here, the day for Sonia’s birthday and the school after exam party, after this party it is very usual that everyone will go home for holidays. Timmy will leave Sonia stays in miles and others will travel. The atmosphere is going well and smoothly)

8:00 AM

Timmy: Happy birthday!!! (Sonia wakes up to find her brothers, Debbie Alex and Timmy in a decorated room.)

Sonia: Oh my God.

Timmy: Happy birthday baby, long life and prosperity. (Kisses Sonia)

Kelvin: Happy birthday, come downstairs the table is set.

(Sonia gets downstairs, everywhere was so so romantic)

Sonia: I am short of words guys. You guys are the best. I love you Timmy. (Kisses Timmy again)

(The Triple K guys took everyone out to the most expensive restaurant in town, Indeed it was the best day ever for Sonia. It was the most romantic feast in years, others were usually only the triple K and Sonia, but this is different she is celebrating her birthday with her boyfriend and some friends too. She never wanted anything more.)

7:00PM
Sonia: This is the best birthday ever! Thanks brothers, thanks boo, thanks friends. I really appreciate this.

Timmy: You are welcome bae.

Kyle: Anything for my kid sister.

Khan: Let us go complete the whole celebration at the afterexam party.

Debbie: Lets get dressed now, we will be late.

Kelvin: We already bought a table reserved for the vvip.

Debbie: The social director is calling me already. Let us be fast. You know the birthday girl and her baby are special guests.

Timmy: I have to get something. I will meet you guys there.

Sonia: No way, we should go together baby.

Timmy: I will be there before the event even starts baby. Trust me.

Alex: He will join us, lets start going.

Sonia: Don’t be late Timmy.

Timmy: I promise not to. I love you.

Sonia: I love you too (Kisses Timmy)

(Timmy runs down to the supermarket down the street)

Timmy: Is it ready?

Attendant: Yes. (Brings out a golden chain customized “My love Sonia) This is it, pure gold.

Timmy: Wow! This is beautiful.

Attendant: Thanks. And enjoy your day.

Timmy: Thank you. (Collects the golden pendant and drives to the event hall.)

(On getting there. He searched for the triple k’s table)

Timmy: Where is my baby?

Alex: Where have you been? She just left right now. She received a call. I think she went to see someone. Check the rest rooms.
Timmy: Okay, I have a big surprise for her. (Shows everyone the goldne pendant)

Debbie: Wow! This is nice. So so nice.

Kyle: I am proud of you bro.

Kelvin: Me too.

Khan: She will be so pleased with this.

Timmy: I have to find her first. (Leaves)

(Timmy leaves for the male rest room to make a phone call to Sonia as the music at the hall was blazing too high)

Timmy: (Enters the first rest room and dials Sonia’s cell phone. Suddenly the phone rang in the next rest room. And little moaning were heard from the rest room) What? What is her phone doing in the male rest room.

(Timmy calls again and moves closer to the next rest room, the phone rings louder but Sonia wasn’t picking. Timmy tries to open the door but it was locked. Timmy forced the door open and Alas! Guess what he saw. Sonia and Leo were having sex in the Male rest room).

(The golden Pendant dropped, Timmy was paralyzed. He couldn’t move for over Five minutes)

Timmy: Why? Sonia Why?

Sonia: (Crying) I can explain Timmy.

Leo: Best player in the world. I still retain my title. (Chuckles)

(Timmy angrily leaves the party, Alex, Debbie, and the Triple K were surprised to see his reaction. No one knew what happened. Timmy went ahead to do the most shocking thing anyone could ever imagine. Guess??)

Episode Finale Loading......

Timmy Committed suicide, He killed Leo? He Killed Sonia? Episode Finale will soon be out!!!!!!

I promise anyone that Guessed what Timmy did right a giveaway. Even if its just a token. Leggo! Just comment in the comment box. Once you got it right i will ask for your AZA,

#Timmywrites Inc..
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Oladaps15(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Leo again!!! that's bad hope timmy didnt do any stupid thing well tanks for the update.
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by skubido(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hmmm, this is hard oooo

But Tink Timmy should compose himself tho

Tanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Ann2012(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Timmy should just walk away

Thanks for the update
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Timmywriter: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Episode Finale
(At this moment I took my old bike and rode with full speed home. Many thoughts came across my mind. Suicide was one of them. I am such a loser. Leo is always at the winning end. I sold my inheritance for this girl. Got into coma on several occasions just because of her. I had to forfeit a whole semester Exam just because of Sonia. What do I get back. Leo and Sonia making out in a toilet. So irritating, I regret what I did this night and on the other hand I didn’t regret doing it. They deserve it. Immediately I got home, I opened my cloud where I saved every single tape Leo had sent to me including Sonia’s. I leaked the video to the whole world. With an hashtag #Soniaisahoe. At this moment I didn’t know what I was thinking I was extremely annoyed. The video was all over the internet and was trending within hours of release. and people knew the truth. I knew my life was at stake so I quickly left Miles at that time. I called Alex and Debbie to leave as soon as possible too, The triple K guys will kill them. Alex traveled, Debbie left Miles, I am currently out of Miles. I still prefer my location to be unknown for now. The triple K guys visited Leo on that night he wanted to escape. I saw the pictures on the internet. His face was smashed beyond recognition. What a painful death. Sonia couldn’t bear the stigmatization. She committed suicide and the triple K guys were arrested and put into the jail for a long term. Very soon the triple K guys will serve their jail term finish. And be out again in the country. Maybe to hunt me down. Sonia died Leo died. Alex location is still unknown. Debbie is nowhere to be found. I want to say a very big sorry to everyone I affected through my actions. I think I regret and do not regret this actions. I will like to say a big sorry to the triple K guys. I didn’t know what I was doing. You guys are very interesting if one gets closer to you. But pray you don’t see their other side of them. I am sure you guys will look for me once released from prison but you cant find me.I am far away from Miles. I wrote this story just to show how sorry I am. I hope you see this story and understand that regret every action I took on that night. R.I.P Sonia. I am Timmy and this is My Love Diary).

THE END.

#Timmywrites Inc.

Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate. Stories never ends. Get ready for my next story. "STREET LEAGUE OF LAGOS". I promise another captivating story.

Captivating Stories Unending. Stay with us!!! As we give you more captivating stories.

Visit www.timmywriters.com.ng to read my other stories. Thank you!
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Timmywriter: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Episode Finale
(At this moment I took my old bike and rode with full speed home. Many thoughts came across my mind. Suicide was one of them. I am such a loser. Leo is always at the winning end. I sold my inheritance for this girl. Got into coma on several occasions just because of her. I had to forfeit a whole semester Exam just because of Sonia. What do I get back. Leo and Sonia making out in a toilet. So irritating, I regret what I did this night and on the other hand I didn’t regret doing it. They deserve it. Immediately I got home, I opened my cloud where I saved every single tape Leo had sent to me including Sonia’s. I leaked the video to the whole world. With an hashtag #Soniaisahoe. At this moment I didn’t know what I was thinking I was extremely annoyed. The video was all over the internet and was trending within hours of release. and people knew the truth. I knew my life was at stake so I quickly left Miles at that time. I called Alex and Debbie to leave as soon as possible too, The triple K guys will kill them. Alex traveled, Debbie left Miles, I am currently out of Miles. I still prefer my location to be unknown for now. The triple K guys visited Leo on that night he wanted to escape. I saw the pictures on the internet. His face was smashed beyond recognition. What a painful death. Sonia couldn’t bear the stigmatization. She committed suicide and the triple K guys were arrested and put into the jail for a long term. Very soon the triple K guys will serve their jail term finish. And be out again in the country. Maybe to hunt me down. Sonia died Leo died. Alex location is still unknown. Debbie is nowhere to be found. I want to say a very big sorry to everyone I affected through my actions. I think I regret and do not regret this actions. I will like to say a big sorry to the triple K guys. I didn’t know what I was doing. You guys are very interesting if one gets closer to you. But pray you don’t see their other side of them. I am sure you guys will look for me once released from prison but you cant find me.I am far away from Miles. I wrote this story just to show how sorry I am. I hope you see this story and understand that regret every action I took on that night. R.I.P Sonia. I am Timmy and this is My Love Diary).

THE END.

#Timmywrites Inc.

Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate. Stories never ends. Get ready for my next story. "STREET LEAGUE OF LAGOS". I promise another captivating story.

Captivating Stories Unending. Stay with us!!! As we give you more captivating stories.

Visit www.timmywriters.com.ng to read my other stories. Thank you!
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2019
waw interesting story OP
Comma continue o
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Oladaps15(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2019
I didnt lyk the way d story end jor, well tankx 4 d story more wisdom to you
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by SlimOpsy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Can someone please join me and give the Author a big round of applause. You deserve an accolades bro. Bigger you I pray.

1 Like

Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Ann2012(f): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Well done OP
Re: My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nice one Op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / Write To Earn / Penastory : Punish Me Please (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.