Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. (78337 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
sheDD:
. Like a rented building u said
But is still owned by someone.
Yes but not by him if it's rented. Meaning the thread has a wrong caption sort of.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by bebanky: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
See as that police man dey do watchman for him junior brother age mate. This kind of life no go be anybody portion in Jesus name.

That is the problem we have in Nigeria...no respect for dignity of labour.
It is the policeman's job to guide even a 1yr old child.

He is simply doing his job by providing security,so no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Jayneek(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Godskidk:

E never reach though...

Na you see am like that.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by samydo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
this is the only thing our so called celebrities care for, they don't given a damn about the dilapidating state of the country they are leaving in
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by autonomous22: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Freshfish4:
He showcases cool cars but has crappy songs

Wetin concern u... na ur crap song??
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
franchasng:
You guys ought to have been richer than this if you had abandoned greed and stayed together, now the income flow is dying down gradually, you better find a viable business and invest in asap, buying luxury cars, buying lands and building houses aren't sustainable investments in Nigeria, forget all those crap foreign infopreneur book writers do write in their books oh.

Majek Fashek had plenty hectares of lands in Lagos, near Ajah, but those lands couldn't save him, this is Nigeria not America lipsrsealed

Venture into as many businesses as possible as you can, sponsor talent hunts to harvest fresh talents with hot tech ideas, invest in their most viable ideas and become a major stakeholder, buy off thriving tech startups and invest in them to capture local and global market.

As a music artiste, find a way to startup a tech business that focuses on streaming and delivering local songs and videos to Nigerians using minimal internet bites and low internet connectivity, gradually, turn it to a global sensation.

I swear all these guys are lucky to make cash but don't have business sense to expand their business empire and wealth lipsrsealed
Buying real estate can never depreciate so I disagree with your assertion of buying houses.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Meritgoal(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Invest in real estate, buy your plots of land in Imperial gardens Abijo GRA Lekki Epe expressway
13m/plot.
New town park ibeju Lekki, 800k/plot. Silver height ibeju Lekki, 650k/plot.

What's app 07038092452
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by clemj2020(f): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
End time discussion
Austema:
Am waiting for poverty-addicted Naralander who will come here and shout V-A-N-I-T-Y
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by SmartMindsFx: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
franchasng:
You guys ought to have been richer than this if you had abandoned greed and stayed together, now the income flow is dying down gradually, you better find a viable business and invest in asap, buying luxury cars, buying lands and building houses aren't sustainable investments in Nigeria, forget all those crap foreign infopreneur book writers do write in their books oh.

Majek Fashek had plenty hectares of lands in Lagos, near Ajah, but those lands couldn't save him, this is Nigeria not America lipsrsealed

Venture into as many businesses as possible as you can, sponsor talent hunts to harvest fresh talents with hot tech ideas, invest in their most viable ideas and become a major stakeholder, buy off thriving tech startups and invest in them to capture local and global market.

As a music artiste, find a way to startup a tech business that focuses on streaming and delivering local songs and videos to Nigerians using minimal internet bites and low internet connectivity, gradually, turn it to a global sensation.

I swear all these guys are lucky to make cash but don't have business sense to expand their business empire and wealth lipsrsealed
you know what?
You just made my day.
I owe you for that lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Dshocker(m): 2:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Oluromantic:
How can someone own 2 range rover of same brand

They gifted him those range
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by ikorodureporta: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Very soon na to sell them cheesy psquared
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Antichristus: 2:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Jayneek:
More blessings to everyone on Nairaland this 2019. We made it.

Made it ke? 2019 begins on 00:01hours on Tuesday 01/01/2019.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Bellings: 4:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Freshfish4:
Is better to have money and have crappy songs than have good songs and no money wink
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Amdoyin(m): 5:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Oluromantic:
one for him and the other for his wife. Cleared!
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Auwalmustapha(m): 5:04am On Dec 31, 2018
K
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Auwalmustapha(m): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by marylandcakes: 5:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Can only drive one car at a time, can only be in one room at a time,
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Three different outfits to pose beside the same cars like an opportunistic slay queen. Besides how many times would he post pictures of these cars and his so called one side view 'mansion'?

This guy must have serious self esteem issues. I don't think all is well. Very soon we will hear what's really wring with him.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by ChineduPeters(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2018
franchasng:

Your statement "Buying lands and houses isn't a sustainable business" is 100% wrong. Investing in Real Estate is one of the most sustainable, secure businesses all around the world if done with professional advice and guidance.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by superlanny(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Oluromantic:
one is for his wife.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by franchasng: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
mindeed:

Dude, can you do me a favour? You should DM him this exact message. Just copy and paste into his Twitter of Instagram DMs. Your message is worth a million box. I'm serious. Thanks!
My sister they won't listen since I am not Dangote or currently richer than them and also since I am not a whiteman lipsrsealed

To those people saying buying land and building houses is a wonderful investment, let me educate you guys below.

If you go into buy land, develop/build and then sell, that's a very lucrative business if you do it in highbrow areas of any major city.

But if you just carry your money you ought to invest in a viable/thriving business to go and buy lands and houses, hoping to become rich from them in say 10yrs to come, then you are wasting your time because the rate of appreciation of land or house can never be compared to a thriving business that will generate money to buy 100 houses in less than that 10 or 20yrs you are waiting for your land and house to appreciate in price.

And if you did put your house on rent, mind you, the value will be depreciating yearly as your tenants destroy the house undecided

You should only use your excess residual income to buy land and landed properties (houses), never use your core investment or business capital to buy land or house hoping it will appreciate and make you rich, that's poor-people-jam-money mentality common with Yahoo boys, drug dealers, corrupt politicians and their likes who dont know how to grow a real business so they resort to buying land and houses as a business venture.

Invest in a thriving business, its even more advisable to buy foreign shares from fast rising tech firms like Facebook, Tesla, etc through some foreign stock brookers if you have the money.

Most Nigerian lands and houses are overpriced due to unnecessary hyping and skewed mentality.

Ikoyi, banana island, Asokoro, maitama, Owerri, etc lands are all operating on fake property values, not real like in most developed nations of the world.

How can a plot of land in 2017/2018 in a 3rd world country cost between $1million - $5million, that's close to 1billion naira, based on what indices Based on what development projection

All these values will crash just like Nigerian stock before 2008 when Soludo and Sanusi made their real price to come to light.

With $1million you will buy a complete duplex in a choice, secured city in USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, China, etc, and same amount is being used to buy just empty waterlogged land in Lagos that has no security, no global investment influx projection, unpredictable government policies, unpredictable country's future.

All these should tell Nigerians that Nigerian estate values are fake and overpriced due to fake market hype and tension undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by itu404(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2018
Oluromantic:
If your lots are up to date, you would have read or heard that he bought one recently for his wife, terrible and sick crowd, maybe dem no get money to buy data dat time
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Sapesa: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
I just want the money not the attention.
you can say that again
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Jayneek(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Antichristus:

Made it ke? 2019 begins on 00:01hours on Tuesday 01/01/2019.

That's your own OK. As for me and my household we have already made it to 2019.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by almayda: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Freshfish4:
mumu,those "creepy songs"bought they cool cars.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by Ufedolove: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Oluromantic:
The other one belongs to his wife
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by idesylvester(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2018
One for him and the other for his wife... some women can be very indecisive
Oluromantic:
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by mascot345: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
You are right my brother.

franchasng:

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by MrBONE2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
youngds:
This forum gets less interesting day by day angry
THAT IS WHY AM HOPING TO CREATE KIVUKI LAND One day
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by youngds: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
MrBONE2:

THAT IS WHY AM HOPING TO CREATE KIVUKI LAND One day
grin
I could make your dreams come true Mr Bone
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. by MrBONE2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
youngds:

I could make your dreams come true Mr Bone

How will that be possible ,cos am an ancient BoneBeing that have primitive knowledge but lacks technical skills grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.