Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) (35568 Views)

Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items / Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) / Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Any APC guy that doesnt go to this event and collect money na mumu.

Shout PDP, shout Atiku, shout Obi. Collect your cash and go back to Sai Baba when you return home.

grin grin
Unrepentant shameless liar. The guy busted you and you went into hiding immediately. Keep on circulating fake pictures to deceive unsuspecting people.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮
Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by harrymahn: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
bender79:
I'm sorry 4+4 #next level is unstoppable
I'm sorry,another additional 4 to this present 4 is sucidal.
It's only Zombies that will support that. Thank God u are not one!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by kikake: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
madridguy:
PDP grin grin grin Let them try more.

Sai Mai Gaskiya.

Mai Gaskiya only from the eyes of ethnoreligious bigots.

Who go, who see?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Waste of time, energy and resources that could have been channeled to other productive activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by taytee(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

That is the mistake some are making. The anti GEJ sentiments in the north that helped buhari will no longer be there
at least he created feddusima
Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by olucephas(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
fennels007:
Browse this site.

www.ipwebsolution.com/?ref=125

But how can this give me short-term job or money. Because I don't really get ...when I entered the site.
Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Calers:
If they like they should share 10000 naira Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down
You cant decide that. The voters will.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Atiku is coming third behind Hashim of PT.

APC will rule.
PT will form opposition.
On whose authority did you make this statement ?
Are you the only voter in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Balyz:
What gives all these nairaland IPOB children the hope that Atiku can actually garner any reasonable votes in Buhari' s hometown?
What brought ipob here if not your OCD and poor education ?
Go back to the begining and read the post again. Also look at the pictures.
Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by fennels007(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2018
ipwebsolution.com/?ref=125

olucephas:
2019 is here, vote wisely

Bosses, I need job or anything that will earn me money ( legit ooo) .Schools are currently on strike and besides I'm a fresher. I stay in Lagos, Alimosho LG. You can get to me via 08085045892
Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by supereagle(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Telephone Conversation between a Politician and a Repentant Thug.

Politician: Is this Bruno?

Bruno: Yes.

Who am I speaking with?

Politician: Your boss.

Can't you recognize my voice?

Bruno: Oh, sorry sir.

Good afternoon boss.

Your voice has changed.

And I don't have this number.

Politician: Forget about the changed voice and the unknown number.

There's a job.

Bruno: Job?

Politician: Get your boys ready.

I will make every detail available tonight.

No stories.

I don't want a repeat of what happened the other time.

Bruno: Remember sir, we lost J-boy in our last outing.

Politician: Yes.

And so?

Bruno: We may have a gap or leakage in our strategic positioning.

Politician: Bruno, what do you want?

Go straight to the point and stop beating about the bush.

I don't have all the time my friend.

Bruno: We need to fill J-boy's gap.

Politician: My friend you're talking too much.

What do you want?

Bruno: I want us to replace J-boy with your son.

Henceforth, let him be part of every assignment you give to us sir.

Politician: My son?! My only son! You must be crazy. You are out of your... (Bruno cuts in)

Bruno: Sir, am not crazy ooo.

You are the crazy one here.

We are people's children too.

The same way you feel for your children, that's the same way our parents feel about us.

Let me tell you Mr Man, you can't be using us as thugs while your children are schooling in UK, USA, Japan, etc and enjoying the luxuries of life.

You have used us to destabilize the polity through violence and assassination of innocent people.

If you ever want us to do any 'job' for you, let all your male children be part of us.

You think we don't know that your children work in NNPC, FIRS, CBN, NCC, DPR, etc.

We are degree holders.

If you want to give us any 'job' again, it should be in any of the above mentioned places.

Foolish man.

It is a script!

But the message has been passed.

Nigerian Youths Say No To Thuggery.

Don't Allow Yourself to be used as Thugs.

Anyone who wants you as a thug, request that his children be part of it.

Vote and not fight.

Say no to violence.

LET THIS MESSAGE GO VIRAL

1 Like

Re: PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) by tuniski: 5:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
You know the funny thing, those who are promising PDP votes in Daura would collect money from Atiku and use it to mobilise people for Buhari.

We've seen it happen severally.
You think this is 2015 abi? You must be a joker!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / APC Delegates Demand Adamu’s Resignation / Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.