Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu (18222 Views)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by sugarcoatedhoni: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Why is Kalu not in the country at this auspicious time to campaign for his darling Buhari?

He ran away because his case was moving too fast

Only to claim his doctors put him on indefinite bed rest

But his lying mouth is not resting
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Racoon(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
OUK karma is still waiting for you whether within or outside APC.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by rexwalters: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
chinaze4real:
this man nah big fool.......
Someone with more achievements than your whole family would ever achieve is a big Fool?wonders will never end,they say Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by contigiency(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nigerianization:
Kalu is an attention seeker
Pure and simple

Because he said the truth ? Some of you baffle me seriously.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by xelly: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
rexwalters:
Someone with more achievements than your whole family would ever achieve is a big Fool?wonders will never end,they say Charity begins at home.

Nigeria will be on the path to progress when you learn to spite on thieves. What has he achieved if not looting?
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Elexdallas(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
contigiency:
It's true sir, I can testify that those projects are ongoing, after all its my region and I pass through those places regularly, so I don't need to ask anybody to confirm for me.

Though, the unpartriotic elements who never liked this country will still have a problem why the projects are being delivered by buhari, while some of them who hardly go out to see things for themselves will still ague it. But it doesn't matter. our voyage to the next level is assured.
Where is region?
I am from Arochukwu he mentioned,
And i can say that OUK is a crook
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari is working.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Gbengakareem63: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Rubish
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
34webers:

Confused monkeys who now find atiku's poo the best of delicacies will rather insult OUK down to his ancestors than to simply admit the simple truth. How can people be so self-hating that they are more than ready to kill their own parents for telling them the truth?
Just imagine how monkeys keep jumping from one foolishness to the other.

Biafra or nothing.
We shall burn the zoo if anything happens to kanu
Trump and Putin are coming for the zoo
Fulanis are terrorist > Atiku is a liberal fulani > Atiku is the only hope of the common man
Buhari is dead > no that is jubrin > jubrin is left handed> buhari is cloned> not clone but face swap, and other foolishness too numerous to mention. All from the same group, nawa o.

very true most of those roads are now nice, I can attest to Enugu/pH road, arondizuogu to akokwa

1 Like

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by MahatmaGhandi: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Projects that you could not start and finish as a governor, right?
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by nickxtra(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Still looking for relevance, yet has not got it
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by obinnaoduduwa: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
People are always confused about atiku's tribe,atiku is never a fulani man and awhole lot of people thought he was a fulani man,atiku is a chamba man a tribe in adamawa state that what he is not fulani
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by PapaAdanna: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
OUK Onye ara
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by naira0(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thief KALU, you're on your own. List the projects initiated and completed by Pa Buhari in the South East. Your attempts to hoodwink your brothers have failed. With the result of the polls, 2019 would be interesting as well as shocking .
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Nigerianization(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
contigiency:

Because he said the truth ? Some of you baffle me seriously.

How many politicians do you know that defect based on principles
There is indeed no difference between stupidity and blind followership.

When Kalu left PDP to PPA and back to PDP, what were his reasons?

On the topic of defection, I respect people like TINUBU, BUHARI, SULE LAMIDO, among other who have remained consistent.

Not Kalu
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Tizu(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
What is this Abia thief saying? I thought he has run out of the country.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Adecks01(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Issokay
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by ofeco: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Orji Uzo the destroyer of Abia state.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by SchoolZinicc: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74298482:
I am glad that @MBuhari has resolutely pursued the completion of these and other projects across the nation.”

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

The strength at which you promote this lifeless criminal president with murderous appetite is outrageous.

Only if you are able to speak with half the energy in favour of your own father, I would have known his name by now.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by truthstands20: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Judas
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Rhea(f): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
9Ebiscoo:
A former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Uzor Orji Kalu, has revealed what he discussed with President Muhammadu Buhari before he (Kalu) joined the All Progressives Congress, APC.

According to Kalu, now a chieftain of the APC President Buhari had promised to start and complete some projects in the South East.

In a series of tweets on Sunday, the former Governor expressed gladness that Buhari has gone far in fulfilling the promises.

He wrote, “I met President @MBuhari a week before I joined the APC @OfficialAPCNg precisely on 8th of November, we catalogued the new Niger Bridge, Port Harcourt/Enugu/Umuahia Express Road; Enugu/Awka/ Onitsha Express road; Nitemile to Makurdi road.

“Okigwe/Arondizogu to road; Ohafia/Arochukwu and today they are under construction while some are nearing completion.

“I am glad that @MBuhari has resolutely pursued the completion of these and other projects across the nation.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/30/2019-discussed-buhari-joining-apc-uzor-kalu/

How many roads did Kalu build in Abia when he was governor? He initiated and supervised the garbagification of Enugu Port Harcourt expressway Aba sector during his tenure. He single handedly looted Abia state dry and floated an airline with the proceeds, and then handed over the carcass of Abia state to Theo the thief Orji his brother to cremate the remains. And he is now advising Buhari. If Buhari was half the man he used to be, OUK will be chilling in kirikiri since tehteh
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by poseidon12: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
And you forgot to discuss with him about the issue of no Igbo security service chief. Yeah right. Liar. You joined the APC in order to escape jail for looting Abia State money.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Otsam(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
chinaze4real:
this man nah big fool.......

No i, he's not a fool, he's just been smart and knows how to make their gullible supporters blush. It is the supporters or their foot soldiers that are fools.imagine all the projects executed between mid November and now because of just one man cross-carpeting,that means new budget was passed within this short period that includes these projects. And the budget implementation started right away. They know their clients and sure knows how to reach out to them.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by excel101(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Who cares to know what this shameless political prostitute discussed with the dullard, before decamping to APC. all we know is that the wicked runneth when no one pursueth
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by chinaze4real(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2018
May thunder fire your family three

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Visit To Ghana Already Yielding Results - NIDO Ghana Chapter. / Anambra State LP Spokesman Canvases For Tinubu In Gaffe (Video) / Gridlock In Zamfara As Supporters Storm Streets Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.