Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan (10266 Views)

World Bank Raises 2016 Oil Price Forecast To $41 Per Barrel / Oil Price Rises Above $40 Per Barrel, OPEC mend Fences. / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by shimfe(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
Abeg 4get that "BOTTLED SPIRIT" that is why he is BOTTLED. Omokemesi abeg just update us on any current development on comadclem.

Ciao
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Shimfe , Long time!   There is no news at the moment. payment is what we are awaiting and it has been categorically said that If Comandclem receives payment  before the end of the year, patentees  can not start receiving their dues until next year because of other processes that must be put in place. What is paramount now is to hear that Mobil has paid.  The only info I Got two days ago was that Comandclem Communications Ltd wanted Distributors for LIBERATION NEWSPAPER Nationwide. Meanwhile, I intend to keep the other thread alive as it appears many people are now viewing it. You can post there too. I think the issue of BOTTLED SPIRIT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN OVERCOME. No more tension. You have not visited there lately ?
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by hooklover: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
pls tell me how i can register. rhis is good news. richoteg@yahoo.com mobil money is nice money
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by shimfe(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
Thanks omokemesi for your post.funny enough i cant seem to find that thread again ,could you source it out for me? is it under Money or business?

Ciao
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2010
@ shimfe google "Comandclem latest: Prof Uwemedimo speaks on royalties to patentees." you can also go via your email. I believe Nairaland used to email you when you were contributing to the topic. You just click the link. CHEERS!
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by odabi4us: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2010
Congrats to all.
Kindly help with his website or better still,avail me their e-mail.Please,you can as well send to my e-mail-------ronaldoforyou@yahoo.com
Thank you!
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by jamace(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2010
Oga OMOKEMESI,

Please, authenticate this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-526272.0.html
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2010
Omokemesi:

@Shimfe , Long time!   There is no news at the moment. payment is what we are awaiting and it has been categorically said that If Comandclem receives payment  before the end of the year, patentees  can not start receiving their dues until next year because of other processes that must be put in place. What is paramount now is to hear that Mobil has paid.  The only info I Got two days ago was that Comandclem Communications Ltd wanted Distributors for LIBERATION NEWSPAPER Nationwide. Meanwhile, I intend to keep the other thread alive as it appears many people are now viewing it. You can post there too. I think the issue of BOTTLED SPIRIT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN OVERCOME. No more tension. You have not visited there lately ?

Sorry Your Money is going, going, gone------for Good cry
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by DRSAMMY77: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
It is not the amount that matters now. Two dollars or ten dollars. Can some one please say something about the possible time of payment to patentees? Some speculated towards end of last year.This is 2011. So when? >:
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by cagey123(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
Commandclem,please pay be my money.
Re: Comandclem: Mobil Agrees To Pay Above $2 Dollars Per Barrel - Says Deacon Akpan by Omokemesi(m): 5:31am On Feb 15, 2011
Try to Browse "Comandclem Patentees Assembly" for the latest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? / Setting Up A Computer Business Centre In Lagos / Genuine Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.