Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet (59613 Views)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by vioment: 2:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Nna eh, i no know weather naija go fit ever match oyibo o. See levels.
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by udemzyudex(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Halogenonimisi:
shocked Budget of 30 states in my dear Nigeria. used to buy one jet......??!!

Go and check Rivers state budget for 2019, una go just dey talk anyhow. No be only 30 states na the whole country.
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by marvinsync(m): 2:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Halogenonimisi:

don't be silly
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Not impressed it no get school no hospital no market

For the price ooo?!!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by GLOBALINF: 3:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Melison:
180 gini?? Billion??
Jesus my father locate me in 2019

Locate you to do what?
Buy one?
Ode nie grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by dante0147: 4:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Can never be better or badder than the American AirForce 1
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Cc Zoharariel shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by Kooldon(f): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Dreaming of having a cup of coffee here His Excellency, Sir
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by Ubdavis(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2018
E no go better for poverty. This is lovely!
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by rafabenitez: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2018
And one stupid yoruba ritualist called davido will be here disturbing us with his ill gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by ojun50(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2018
yarimo:
before na GOODLUCK jonathan hand you wan leave am?
i don see
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by abbasajao(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Halogenonimisi:
This may not be true. The least 2019 budget I have seen so far it that of Osun and is around #150b or so
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by Shaev7(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
From the video all I see is kindness, love and humility...

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by henrysolution(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Halogenonimisi:
Russia is the only Country that America have to think twice before reacting to any issue concerning. "Trevor Noah"

Remember north Korea.
those guys are armed and angry and will bomb anybody at the slightest provocation

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by tck2000(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2019
Techcribsblog:
Chinese Schools Now Use ‘smart Uniforms’ To Track Their Students’ Locations. Read more>>https://techcribs.com.ng/chinese-schools-now-use-smart-uniforms-to-track-their-students-locations-2/
Why
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by mexicocity: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=Naijaguy12345 post=74307936]Putin the most powerful man on earth ![/quotey
You are a fool. Just look at your self.

1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by mexicocity: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2019
Danelo:
ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY BILLION NAIRA shocked
That is to tell you how useless naira is to foreign currency.
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by drakeli: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Putin the most powerful man on earth !

Please please tell me exactly what makes Putin the most powerful. Because he has nuclear bomb? Russia does not have the monopoly of nukes. Remove nukes from Russia. Russia would only become a toothless dog. What technology advancement has Russia innovated that US has never innovated before it? Nothing. There’s no new technology invented by Russia. They are only in a race trying to keep up with the US. In what area in the world is Russia leading the world? Nothing. Russia does not even have economic power over any nation unless they want their economy that is solely dependent on oil like Nigeria to crumble. If Russia is spending in terms of aides to countries around the world the amount of money US is spending, Russia will go broke. Russia has been eating US sanction since time immemorial. They are still under US sanction today. Only the US can sanction any country and no other country can sanction it.

Please tell me exactly what makes Russia or Putin the greatest.
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by Just30: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
drakeli:

Please please tell me exactly what makes Putin the most powerful. Because he has nuclear bomb? Russia does not have the monopoly of nukes. Remove nukes from Russia. Russia would only become a toothless dog. What technology advancement has Russia innovated that US has never innovated before it? Nothing. There’s no new technology invented by Russia. They are only in a race trying to keep up with the US. In what area in the world is Russia leading the world? Nothing. Russia does not even have economic power over any nation unless they want their economy that is solely dependent on oil like Nigeria to crumble. If Russia is spending in terms of aides to countries around the world the amount of money US is spending, Russia will go broke. Russia has been eating US sanction since time immemorial. They are still under US sanction today. Only the US can sanction any country and no other country can sanction it.

Please tell me exactly what makes Russia or Putin the greatest.
You need to read and learn

Go and read the comments of Macron and see how the WEST is panicking because they picked a wrong fight with Russia and lost.
Re: Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet by drakeli: 3:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Just30:
You need to read and learn

Go and read the comments of Macron and see how the WEST is panicking because they picked a wrong fight with Russia and lost.

You bring the comment here and the source. However, you never answered my question. Tell me exactly in what human endeavors is Russia and Putin helping the world? What exactly did Russia invented? Have you ever seen any technological breakthrough pioneered by Russia? All they do is copy copy and follow follow. It did not even invent the nuclear bomb it’s proud of. Without nuke, Russia is a toothless bulldog. Russia is not leading the world in any field of human endeavors like medicine, science, economy, technology, IT. I don’t see any Russia invention that has made life easier to live. Everything is American or UK invented. Even China is doing better for mankind through manufacturing. Who has ever seen or used anything made by Russian company? I doubt it.

Stop this empty rant and tell me exactly how Putin and Russia that are under US sanction are the most powerful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.