Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' (66162 Views)

Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Pakkay1441(m): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Let me tell you,No good man ever become a suddenly RICH, This is not the way he will show his mother that he has made it.

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by idesylvester(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Once it's a genuine money, you won't spray your mum and upload it on insta. Your first thought is to brush her up, make her live a comfortable life and your success will be seen... In a more matured way
CreepyBlackpool:
So its not just the police that believe any young man with car and cash is into yahoo plus, other citizens too have joined them. sad

So if I make money now I'll keep living like a poor man to avoid being termed a yahoo plus guy
Smh for nigerians

and besides I thought the gods only accept pants of young ladies undecided
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by thesicilian: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
dfrost:

thesicilian you really have time on your hands to reply the creepybp moniker. I wanted to but changed my mind when I read his signature. I have learnt not to dignify fools with my mentions.

No reasonable person will show his stupidity by spraying money like that. It is definitely money gotten through illegal means, ritual or not.

Mental poverty is a real.
It's as real as day and night, seriously. At times I just marvel at the warped mentality of the young boys on this forum.
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by freekick: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Bros make i help you complete am with this meme.
GOD bless you.
LeeSantos:

Oga you be fool o, I wish u could do an audio recording to hear how you sound, bro u talk like a goat.. Do u need to pour money on your mother before ur village people will know u have money.

At least u can destroy ur father's house and build a bigger one, so they will talk bout how rich u have become..

Next time don't make senseless comment like that.

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by delishpot: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Gone are the days when mothers would reject evil money from their children. Nowadays slay old and young cargo mamas even take their cjildren by the hand to go do money rituals and yahoo plus. Tufiakwa!
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by mechanics(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Even Dangote won't spray money like this, this is purely ritual

Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by Augustine112(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Way guys are making it nowadays am now afraid oo ,it was not like this before ooo ;DWay guys are making it nowadays am now afraid oo ,it was not like this before ooo
Re: Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' by dfrost: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

It's as real as day and night, seriously. At times I just marvel at the warped mentality of the young boys on this forum.

My brother, on this forum, outside this forum, offline and online: we have youths with warped mentality.

My cousin came to the house and told me he wants to make money. I asked him "to do what with money?". He was caught off guard. No response again. So you don't have a purpose for money and you want to make money. Just like that? I guess as usual to intimidate others. cheesy grin angry

Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos