Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? (1095 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by Agritech(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
In 2011 presidential election PDP got 4,985,246 votes the south east, while In 2015 presidential election PDP got just 2,464,906.

What caused this huge reduction?

What can be PDP do to get similar votes they got in the south east in 2011 in the forthcoming presidential election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by waziri4biz: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
they are already doing it by having a south Easterner as VP all that needs to be emphasized on is voter turn out
Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by Agritech(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
waziri4biz:
they are already doing it by having a south Easterner as VP all that needs to be emphasized on is voter turn out
I agree on the emphasis on voters turn out. My colleague that is always talking about Atiku, I asked if she would be voting, she said she can't stand in queue. She and her husband won't be voting. They both have PVC and both wants Atiku to win.
Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by Donald95(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
1. 2011 was without PVC so probably most of those votes were done by few men inside the governor house

2. We had hope that GEJ would focus more on South East and South South when he wins but, he he didn't meet our expectations. So many people didn't see any need in voting since both of them are not worthy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by Shawnnn01: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
That will never happen no one is allowed to write election result because they’re simply filled with hate bigotry n anguish.

3 Likes

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by honourhim: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Agritech:
In 2011 presidential election PDP got 4,985,246 votes the south east, while In 2015 presidential election PDP got just 2,464,906.

What can be PDP do to get similar votes they got in the south east in 2011 in the forthcoming presidential election?

In 2011 we came out enmasse to vote for GEJ since it was a rare opportunity to keep our southern brother in Aso rock thinking that he will bring massive development in the south.

He failed woefully so in 2015 the zeal to come out and vote for him was no more there so those who had lost interest in GEJ stayed back at home rather than come out to vote for Buhari who they considered an enemy.

Watch out and see the massive turn out that will be recorded for Atiku/Obi in 2019 from the south east.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by bantudra: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
it doesnt matter...all the votes from south east will still not be enough to make that thief president....

next elections is already a done deal...speculations will not change anything....

i dont even think fee dee fee will return in years when not decades to come....

if una think apc will just fold their hands and watch una do,then you people are not serious atall....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by honourhim: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
bantudra:
it doesnt matter...all the votes from south east will still not be enough to make that thief president....

next elections is already a done deal...speculations will not change anything....

i dont even think fee dee fee will return in years when not decades to come....

if una think apc will just fold their hands and watch una do,then you people are not serious atall....

Oga this is 2018, Buhari has lost a lot of his supporters due to hunger in the land.

An average Nigerian voter doesnt understand economic grammar. All they know is that things are costly now than before. Money no dey.

If you think Buhari will get the massive vote he got in 2015 then you are deceiving yourself.

Today you can see some northern elders and northern groups and youths rising against him. Did they do it in 2015? the answer is NO.

Buhari and his team understands this and thats why they are seriously trying woo SE/SS votes
Just keep a cool head

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by SalamRushdie: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Agritech:

I agree on the emphasis on voters turn out. My colleague that is always talking about Atiku, I asked if she would be voting, she said she can't stand in queue. She and her husband won't be voting. They both have PVC and both wants Atiku to win.

can you send me their numbers so I can talk to them about how paramount it is to vote
Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by ashacot: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

can you send me their numbers so I can talk to them about how paramount it is to vote

Election has been won and Lost. Atiku is only strongly sorted by south east alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by bantudra: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
honourhim:

Oga this is 2018, Buhari has lost a lot of his supporters due to hunger in the land.

An average Nigerian voter doesnt understand economic grammar. All they know is that things are costly now than before. Money no dey.

If you think Buhari will get the massive vote he got in 2015 then you are deceiving yourself.

Today you can see some northern elders and northern groups and youths rising against him. Did they do it in 2015? the answer is NO.

Buhari and his team understands this and thats why they are seriously trying woo SE/SS votes
Just keep a cool head

look how insultive you are...sooo,na only igbos understand economics....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by Corrinthians(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
0.5 percenters. cheesy

Irrelevantos. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by bantudra: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
0.5 percenters. cheesy

Irrelevantos. cheesy

kiiikikiki....

you sabi how to pain dem no be small.....

na them always dey provoke it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by deomelllo: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Come 2019, Athiefkulooter won't half of 2 million..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by honourhim: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

look how insultive you are...sooo,na only igbos understand economics....??

You can keep tearing yourself apart.

I said an average Nigerian voter does not understand economic grammar. Does that not include Igbos?

Read my post again
Oga arrange your anger well o.
Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by bantudra: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2018
honourhim:

You can keep tearing yourself apart.

I said an average Nigerian voter does not understand economic grammar. Does that not include Igbos?

Read my post again
Oga arrange your anger well o.

abegi....park well...you igbos dont impress me atall....

who do you think you are talkin to....??....a yoruba....??

i dont take bullshitt from nobody....

btw...:

i dont like obi either....

3 Likes

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by midolian(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Elections were massively rigged to favour PDP in 2011..

In 2015, the possibility of a repeat was reduced owing to the advent of card reader and all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by senatordave1(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Its simple,rigging prowess and card reader.in 2011,PFP had little or no opposition in the south east.cpc only existed up north and couldn't resist the massive rigging of Pdp.but in 2015,apc resisted and curtailed a lot of votes inflation here.

In 2011,there was no card reader to checkmate rigging and vote inflation.pdp could easily bribe inec to record most votes in a polling units for it meanwhile the turnout is low.for instance in polling unit 2 nza ozubulu total registered voters is 500 but only 59 came out to vote.pdp connived with inec to record 450 for pdp and 5 for cock since the accreditation system was porous.
But in 2015,the card reader curtailed this.if 50 people were accredited in a polling unit,total votes wont exceed that.the card reader really exposed the true voting power of the se/ss which Pdp had been inflating all this while.
Finally in 2011,the opposition had little structure and presence in the east but by 2015,things had change.in 2019,opposition has gotten stronger and pdp weaker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by Ikechu12: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Agritech:

Nnamdi Kanu did. He instructed boycott to election which several people listened to. I'm sure the same will happen in 2019. Most Igbos have given up on your shithole. Who wants to waste time voting in Niggeria. For what reason.

1 Like

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by honourhim: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
0.5 percenters. cheesy

Irrelevantos. cheesy

Hypocrisy at its peak. Keep deceiving yourself here while your Buhari and APC are seriously begging for Igbo votes.

Jimi Agbaje and Sanwo Olu are struggling for Igbo votes in Lagos. Aint you a Shameless hypocrite?
Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by bantudra: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2018
Ikechu12:

Nnamdi Kanu did. He instructed boycott to election which several people listened to. I'm sure the same will happen in 2019. Most Igbos have given up on your shithole. Who wants to waste time voting in Niggeria. For what reason.

ehen...so dont tell us now that many votes will come from south east for that thief....

1 Like

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by honourhim: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Ikechu12:

Nnamdi Kanu became popular after 2015 election so he didnt influence anything. It is now that he will influence to an extent.

2 Likes

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by bantudra: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2018
honourhim:

Nnamdi Kanu became popular after 2015 election so he didnt influence anything. It is now that he will influence to an extent.

it doesnt matter....fee dee fee cant rigg that easily no more....

2 Likes

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by kotv: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2018
senatordave1:
Its simple,rigging prowess and card reader.in 2011,PFP had little or no opposition in the south east.cpc only existed up north and couldn't resist the massive rigging of Pdp.but in 2015,apc resisted and curtailed a lot of votes inflation here.

In 2011,there was no card reader to checkmate rigging and vote inflation.pdp could easily bribe inec to record most votes in a polling units for it meanwhile the turnout is low.for instance in polling unit 2 nza ozubulu total registered voters is 500 but only 59 came out to vote.pdp connived with inec to record 450 for pdp and 5 for cock since the accreditation system was porous.
But in 2015,the card reader curtailed this.if 50 people were accredited in a polling unit,total votes wont exceed that.the card reader really exposed the true voting power of the se/ss which Pdp had been inflating all this while.
Finally in 2011,the opposition had little structure and presence in the east but by 2015,things had change.in 2019,opposition has gotten stronger and pdp weaker.

Stop typing rubbish. This have been debated and defeated months ago. I'll requote what I said before the last time zombies tried to sell this expired milk

The difference between voters turnout in 2015 compared 2011 was along the lines differences of voters turn out in 2007 compared to 2003. 2015 compared to 2011 was 10.05 margin reduction. 2007 compared to 2003 was a 11.54 margin reduction. Electronic means was not included in the 2007 election therefore, your excuse for lack of knowledge sound just as ridiculous as your people noising about being a necessary zone to win election

SE had a lower vote because they had a lower turnout from their ridiculous boycott. I doubt they are stupid enough to do it again

1 Share

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by bantudra: 12:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Ikechu12:

This illiterate Afonja is quoting me with his usual stupidity.

thx...keep on exposin your shabby selfs....

1 Like

Re: What Caused PDP Votes In The South East In 2011 To Reduce By Half In 2015? by honourhim: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

tearing myself...??

am havin fun readin una mumu comments....

No be only fun. Who believes the words of a hypocrite? Abeg comot for road

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATIKULATING Kaduna After El-rufai Refusal Of Murtala Square & Ahmadu Bello Stad / Breaking: See VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Naked In Bed With A Woman / One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.