Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Do People Support Buhari?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Support Buhari?? (2721 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 / "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Support Buhari?? by CheapHousing: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
I swear I have been seeing some people support Buhari with all their heart and mind. I really don't understand why they want to vote Buhari again. If you are a Buhari supoorter. Please drop your reason, maybe I might reason with you, cos I really don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by Obiohai: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
That question is also on my mind. I see nothing that warrants my support

11 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by Iziq(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
I wonder sef!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by Shawnnn01: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
A. For 16 years Nigeria’s budget was less than 4 trillion while crude sold at close to n over $100. Last year Buhari’s budget was 9 trillion while crude sold below $40. What does this tell you ?

PDP looting Nigeria under the table, accountants will explain that to you. Revenue never budgeted will never be accounted for, this implies PDP have always looted more than half of the national budget because it was never recorded or accounted for.

B. Buhari in less than 4 commissioned airport terminal in Abuja & PH, railway springing up here n there Ajaokuta rail Abuja rail Lagos etc. Now PDP claim he initiated all this but my reply the only airport terminal I am aware PDP initiated n commissioned in it 16 years of locust is the Owerri airport Stella Oduah upgrade to water n seaport.

We can all argue from now till tomorrow but what remarkable project did PDP initiate n complete in 16 years ? Pls name just one in 16 years. It was even Buhari that had to rebuild airport runway in Kaduna n Abuja in record time. PDP left Nigeria to rot away while it looted our destiny.

C. Buhari is not good he as destroyed the economy of Nigeria but I am yet to see a president that gave out loans to state governors in Nigeria right from 1960 till now. This Buhari inherited a govt that had to borrow money to pay federal civil service though the previous govt sold crude for over $100 while crude sold for around $40 when Buhari paid the salaries Jonathan was owing and also gave out bailout loans to states.

That tells you the magnitude of looting going on under the PDP, instead of Ebele to stop the looting by PDP n pay civil servants he simply watched helplessly as the treasury was plundered.

D. The reasons are endless but this will do for now

12 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by iCauseTrouble: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Politics is all about sentiment and you can't remove sentiment from politics. If you are benefitting from this present government and you are supporting Buhari, I swear, I have no problem with you. My major problem is with those suffering and still under this government and still shouting Sai Baba. They're the biggest fools to me.
That is how one was supporting and campaigning for Buhari in my bus the other time and still asked me to buy food for him when we had stop over. I just told him to go and collect his feeding money from Baba grin

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by bantudra: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
we can turn the question around....

why do people support a known international thief....??

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by bantudra: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
op,we have already made up our minds....

their are other things to talk about than only buhari...

but if una think talkin about buhari day and night will change our minds then continue....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by wakaman: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
The question should be why are people not supporting PMB.

4+4.

Sai Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by dokunbam(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
bantudra:

I want to ask this too

Oya op answer

Sai 4+4 years For Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by obonujoker(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
1. religion

2. Fear of another tribe overpowering

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by falcon01: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
In as much as I hate Buhari, there are some sectors which he has managed to work on in Nigeria. DONT make your hatred blind you from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by 9jaArea: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2018
He cares for the generality of Nigerians, he has his flaws but I've never seen any Nigerian leader so committed to make Nigeria a better place.

That's why we support him wholeheartedly without financial inducement.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by ItzBIM(m): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
A. For 16 years Nigeria’s budget was less than 4 trillion while crude sold at close to n over $100. Last year Buhari’s budget was 9 trillion while crude sold below $40. What does this tell you ?

PDP looting Nigeria under the table, accountants will explain that to you. Revenue never budgeted will never be accounted for, this implies PDP have always looted more than half of the national budget because it was never recorded or accounted for.

B. Buhari in less than 4 commissioned airport terminal in Abuja & PH, railway springing up here n there Ajaokuta rail Abuja rail Lagos etc. Now PDP claim he initiated all this but my reply the only airport terminal I am aware PDP initiated n commissioned in it 16 years of locust is the Owerri airport Stella Oduah upgrade to water n seaport.

We can all argue from now till tomorrow but what remarkable project did PDP initiate n complete in 16 years ? Pls name just one in 16 years. It was even Buhari that had to rebuild airport runway in Kaduna n Abuja in record time. PDP left Nigeria to rot away while it looted our destiny.

C. Buhari is not good he as destroyed the economy of Nigeria but I am yet to see a president that gave out loans to state governors in Nigeria right from 1960 till now. This Buhari inherited a govt that had to borrow money to pay federal civil service though the previous govt sold crude for over $100 while crude sold for around $40 when Buhari paid the salaries Jonathan was owing and also gave out bailout loans to states.

That tells you the magnitude of looting going on under the PDP, instead of Ebele to stop the looting by PDP n pay civil servants he simply watched helplessly as the treasury was plundered.

With what you have written, one thing I can pick out is that both apc and pdp have failed, why don’t we give a young guy with fresh ideas a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by ednut1(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2018
The PDP candidate is an old man too. Who has been hustling for this position since 1992. Has corruption hanging all over him and seen to be liberal. Unlike the Buhari who some in the north see as mr integrity and core sharia lover grin. Buhari or atiku cannot save nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by ItzBIM(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

That’s why they both have to go

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2018
9jaArea:
He cares for the generality of Nigerians, he has his flaws but I've never seen any Nigerian leader so committed to make Nigeria a better place.

What has Buhari done to show he cares for Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by nwanyionitsha: 12:42am On Dec 31, 2018
CheapHousing:
I swear I have been seeing some people support Buhari with all their heart and mind. I really don't understand why they want to vote Buhari again. If you are a Buhari supoorter. Please drop your reason, maybe I might reason with you, cos I really don't understand.
Most are paid to but others for ethnic and religious reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by scribble: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

buhari took loans na. thats how he saw 9 trillion

loans ur childrens children will meet
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by Jayslicky: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

How can you compare 4trillion naira in 2003 to 9trillion naira in 2018, I can confidently tell you that the 4trillion naira then is worth more than 9trillion presently. Buhari has a record for devaluing the naira, when he came to power in 1983 1naira=1.35dollar but when he left 1dollar was almost two naira, he came in 2015 met the dollar at 218 to the naira but what do we have today the dollar is 360 to the naira, APC has failed in all aspects, I pray they are overthrowned from the government, then you'll see PDP are saints compared to APC on corruption matters.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by sorom4: 2:50am On Dec 31, 2018
falcon01:
In as much as I hate Buhari, there are some sectors which he has managed to work on in Nigeria. DONT make your hatred blind you from the truth.
When you hear them say "in as much as I hate Buhari"...just know that they are the deceiving zombies
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by ImperialYoruba: 2:56am On Dec 31, 2018
CheapHousing:

Lets start with why you support anyone beside Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by falcon01: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2018
sorom4:

When you hear them say "in as much as I hate Buhari"...just know that they are the deceiving zombies
why do you mean by that?
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by zlantanfan: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2018
I don't understand what moral justification the op has to ask such daft question especially when you are an atiku supporter.

Who gave you the approval status to say who one should support or not

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by FearGodinall: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2018
For 16 years Nigeria’s budget was less than 4 trillion while crude sold at close to n over $100. Last year Buhari’s budget was 9 trillion while crude sold below $40. What does this tell you ? Honestly,most Buharist are programmed robot that can not reason independently.When we say Buhari reck the economy,they ask how. Now read what wrote
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by FearGodinall: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2018
9jaArea:

Yes he cares by producing more poor and vunerable people.Why won't he care when more are killed helpless under his watch.Programmed robot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by CheapHousing: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Lets start with why you support anyone beside Buhari.

Lol, anybody with sense will know Buhari has failed in so many ways.
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by CheapHousing: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:

So for you to support buhari, you need to use PDP as a reference point. If I am not supporting Buhari does it mean I am supporting pdp. Some of you lack sense. Tell me something Buhari has done that has affected you positively and why I should not vote him out. Even this crude oil you are talking about. It's only this government that will tell you fuel subsidy is fraud and during debate still tell you they are spending money on subsidy. Please open your eyes. This government is a scam. In as much as he might have done these things why didn't we enter recession for the 16 years of pdp. in just 1 year he entered we started having recession. Buhari is clueless and his followers are just dullards
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by CheapHousing: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

I have no idea of who you are talking about because both Buhari and atiku are thieves. But then again if I hate apc. It doesn't mean I like pdp
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by CheapHousing: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
dokunbam:

I want to ask this too

Oya op answer

Sai 4+4 years For Buhari

How many years do you intend to remain like this. Inflation has gone up. Things are now more expensive, price of goods have increased. Everything in nigeria has increased except your salary. You're saying 4+4. How long will you keep on working. If you retire now (that's if you have a job yet cos more and more people are losing jobs everyday) will it be enough for you till you die. Buhari is old or probably dead. But you blind buharists cannot see that this country will be finished if he comes again
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by CheapHousing: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
falcon01:
and some other sectors he has managed to derail such as employment sector, education, etc.
A country without education to teach the youths and no employment to give money to those who have already gone through school. Should I call that one country
Re: Why Do People Support Buhari?? by CheapHousing: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
ItzBIM:

With what you have written, one thing I can pick out is that both apc and pdp have failed, why don’t we give a young guy with fresh ideas a chance.

SOWORE my man smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Middle Belt Youths Apologise For Civil War Action Against Biafra / ESN Have No Right Whatsoever. / Bandits Are More Intelligent Than The Nigeria Security Forces.Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.