Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) (28277 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / Dr Sid And Simi Esiriโ€™s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

The extent to which you guys will go just to gain temporary attention never ceases to amaze me.

I hope you are aware that online forums are not as anonymous as you think?
Can you throw more light on this?
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2018
derrydinny:
if them never born male, dem never born pikin
Who did this to you
Talk to us.
We can help you
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by chloride6: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

The extent to which you guys will go just to gain temporary attention never ceases to amaze me.

If you dont share your details on a previous post, they are very anonymous
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by chloride6: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Lol..

See the elder sister grinning from ear to ear ...

Na life long work be that wey you hold so

You must be responsible by force

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by chloride6: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2018
asuustrike1:

Can you throw more light on this?

Except you compromise your identity by giving details like phone number, you are very safe...

Only a collaboration between nairaland and your ISP can fish you out
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by thesicilian: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2018
chloride6:

If you dont share your details on a previous post, they are very anonymous
Even if you don't share your details on previous posts, you can still be traced by anyone serious enough and with enough time and money to do so.
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2018
chloride6:

Except you compromise your identity by giving details like phone number, you are very safe...

That is true
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by clefstone(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Yewandequeen:
The baby is fair sha. One of those babies that carries grandma complexion kiss
Patience is a virtue that many lack, not "many lacks". Correct the English on your profile page

1 Like

Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by chloride6: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

Even if you don't share your details on previous posts, you can still be traced by anyone serious enough and with enough time and money to do so.

Only a collaboration between your ISP and Nairaland can fish you out.

Another thing that can fish you out is replying pm's with your usual email address used across social media sites

Anything else is a waste of time...
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by thesicilian: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2018
chloride6:

That's one way to look at it. There're several other ways to fish you out, too illegal to go into details.
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by MobilityExpress: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Why is it that all Yoruba girls called Simi are always beautiful, whether it is Similola or Simisola or Simi-anything or just simi Dr. Sid has excellent taste...S-u-r-u-l-e-r-e indeed cheesy
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by chloride6: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

That's one way to look at it. There're several other ways to fish you out, too illegal to go into details.

ooh i get...

No be me go dey click nonsense for email....
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by chuksohams(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwwwwww
Congratulations
I love babies kiss
Let's make babies
Twins precisely
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by thesicilian: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2018
chloride6:

ooh i get...

No be me go dey click nonsense for email....

Lol.
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2018
chuksohams:

Let's make babies
Twins precisely
Lol
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Welcome my birthday mate...wishing you more of God's blessings!May you live beyond your adversaries.
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by movetoca: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Congrats Dr. Sid...Your family is beautiful.
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by movetoca: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

I pity them because one day one of them is going to find himself in a situation he never imagined because of a post he made here...Very soon it will happen.
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2018
amahthelma:
Who so ever wishes that innocent baby death shall die a shameless death this new year
His or her family shall mourn over him or her
Or better still if the person doesn't die such a person family shall all die like chicken Amen in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Guapismo:

Must u show ur ignorance even on this faceless forum, I don't know why some people still think like they are in the 14th century

What do you expect from one of the Fulanis dragging Nigeria aback. They still live in the 12th centuries
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2018
amahthelma:
Who so ever wishes that innocent baby death shall die a shameless death this new year
His or her family shall mourn over him or her
Or better still if the person doesn't die such a person family shall all die like chicken Amen in Jesus name

Noo my sister, it may be one of my useless relatives typing that poo. I cannot come and die for him biko. Am not even ready to type RIP this new year.
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Bossontop:

undecided
U deserve this treatment aswear

[img]https://i./RXGE.gif[/img]
.lol
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by Lilymax(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2018
derrydinny:
Something, unfortunately, is terribly wrong with your head.
Primitive being undecided
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by ogbu80(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2018
derrydinny:
So u wan carry this your stupidity enter 2019
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by mightyhazell: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2018
LOVEWORLD247:
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria
walahi,waziri looks so good and healthy.. Actually looks 45.
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by ledaman: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2018
thesicilian:

What do you think when someone that can't see anything good in people!
Re: Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Look at the Oluwapelumi34 begging for money in the comment box. Its getting out of hand, widow bla bla bla and twins. Chai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Moe Musa Slams Mocheddah For Tagging Him On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.