Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed (5819 Views)

Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes / 2019: Buhari Is A Dictator, We’ll Not Keep Quiet – Amaechi / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by 12Ebisco: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2018
A Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed has described President Muhammadu Buhari as a mistake.

In an interview with DAILY POST, Mohammed insisted that Nigerians made a mistake by voting Buhari.

He added that electing Abubakar would be another mistake.

Mohammed made the remark while rubbishing claims that the chances in 2019 narrows down to Buhari and Abubakar.

He stressed that Nigerians shouldn’t vote if the chances narrows down to the two, adding that they should be allowed to make their choice in 2019.

The medical doctor turned politician said: “I can’t choose between Buhari and Atiku because none of them stand for what I represent in politics and I have been in this business for over forty years.

“Secondly, I believe the people of this country have the right to choose and I also believe they deserve something better which at the end of the day they would be happy about.

“They have already made mistake by electing Buhari and electing Atiku would be another mistake for which only God knows if Nigeria can handle.

“I believe in an election with a choice and if what we are going to have in 2019 melts down to Atiku and Buhari then it’s an election without choice.

“There is this tendency among Nigerians which is very sinical and I do not approve of which is ‘we know that Buhari has failed but the context between him and Atiku is that of evil and lesser evil’.

“I don’t believe in a choice of evil and lesser evil, if you have to make a choice between evils stay home and the next step will definitely follow.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/31/2019-buhari-atiku-not-options-nigerians-junaid-mohammed/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Onyeedum(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
#AtikuObi is our choice!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by DMerciful(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
“I don’t believe in a choice of evil and lesser evil, if you have to make a choice between evils stay home and the next step will definitely follow.”

With the statement above, he is obviously campaigning for Bubu.
Yeye dey smell! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by ExAngel007(f): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Jonathan = Mistake

Buhari = Mistake

Atiku. =

we'll continue to make the same mistakes if we refuse to look beyond the same people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by id911(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2018
12Ebisco:
A Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed has described President Muhammadu Buhari as a mistake.

In an interview with DAILY POST, Mohammed insisted that Nigerians made a mistake by voting Buhari.

Mohammed made the remark while rubbishing claims that the chances in 2019 narrows down to Buhari and Abubakar.

He stressed that Nigerians shouldn’t vote if the chances narrows down to the two, adding that they should be allowed to make their choice in 2019.

The medical doctor turned politician said: “I can’t choose between Buhari and Atiku because none of them stand for what I represent in politics and I have been in this business for over forty years.

“Secondly, I believe the people of this country have the right to choose and I also believe they deserve something better which at the end of the day they would be happy about.

“They have already made mistake by electing Buhari and electing Atiku would be another mistake for which only God knows if Nigeria can handle.

“I believe in an election with a choice and if what we are going to have in 2019 melts down to Atiku and Buhari then it’s an election without choice.

“There is this tendency among Nigerians which is very sinical and I do not approve of which is ‘we know that Buhari has failed but the context between him and Atiku is that of evil and lesser evil’.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/31/2019-buhari-atiku-not-options-nigerians-junaid-mohammed/

Mr Junaid, we Nigerians have seen the damage Buhari has done to our economy and the disunity he has brought upon us and so have already made up our minds to Atikulate to correct the wrongs of the past.

Atiku issa goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by franchasng: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2018
We have tried Buhari for 4 years, let us try Atiku too, and if he messes up, we try next person until we get it right.

We cannot take because we are scared of unproven armed robber coming into our house and harbor a ritualist who promises to use his juju & ritual powers to stop any armed robber from robbing us, but then the same ritualist keeps using our family members for money ritual and we continue to support him hoping he won't use us for money rituals, soon, he will finish sacrificing our family members and then turn to us and use us for his money ritual too, Nigerians shine your eyes, BUHARI IS EVIL!! angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Alexis11: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2018
12Ebisco:

Preach on sir! cool
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Kenekingisback: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Atiku is better

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by ncha373(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Nonsense
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Lordofthewest(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Ipob ass lickers and sai barbarians won't like this, this is exactly what we've been telling them but since they passionately love ass-kissing Atiku and bubu we better just move on and look for Nigerians with better IQ to deliver Nigeria from making another dangerous mistake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Alexis11: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Atiku is better
Only in looting. cool
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2018
But....you are ?

Let's solve this once and for all!

PMB for Nigeria's President.

Atiku will battle Nnamdi Kanu for Biafra's President.

Click Like for Atiku ....Share for Kanu.

I wonder who would win this poll cheesy

No votes valid after 5 minutes....no cheating angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by kpaofame: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2018
I have nothing to say undecided undecided....Let you sense direct you shocked

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Kenekingisback: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Alexis11:

Only in looting. cool
Better your corrupt looter since 1984
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by soberdrunk(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Preach Pasta!!
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Kenekingisback: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Alexis11:

Only in looting. cool
Better than your corrupt looter since 1984
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by socialmediaman: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
If you’re not running for election from a major political party, you can hardly win an election because your party has no grassroots platform to engage and connect with the masses including the traders, farmers, professionals, unemployed, retired etc.

That’s why Atiku is the only realistic option to vote Buhari out office. We can’t reward any failed government with re-election if we want politicians to be accountable.

Atiku knows many people are not voting him because they love him so much, they’re voting him as a protest against Buhari. If he messed up like Buhari, he’ll get same or worse treatment!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by ncha373(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Nonsense....aticuloot. buharikiller...osibaojo....all fake
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Dabzyblaze(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by sage111: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
A Goat is an option compared to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Alexis11: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2018
12Ebisco:

The bolded should be written in gold. cheesy

They have already made mistake in electing Buhari and electing Atiku would be another mistake for which only God knows if Nigerians can handle"

Epic! cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by sukerefakere(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
Today by 7pm SimplyKush will be unmasked, live thread on my Profile
for how much??

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by SaintLucia: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
They are not option and yet you "Junaid" withdrew from the race. All you know how to do is criticize every government in power. You have the opportunity to tell us how better you are but you quickly withdrew as the running mate of your party and yet your party candidate and other members are still fighting Falae.
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by aydought: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Stay at home ke ? Listening to Mr. Junaid Mohammed will be another terrible mistake to be made by Nigerians. God forbid!! Teacher don't teach me nonsense!!
Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Elvis2kay: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2018
use your brain NEGROOOOO. VOTE FOR AAC!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by cocobuter: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2018
More Screenshot Proof To Show How Real We Are, Our Data Of Any Network Are So Cheap.

Instant Delivery, One Seconds Is Too Much.

MTN
DATA
1GB - N565
2GB - N1130
5GB - N2500 (3 months validity)
GLO DATA
1GB - #550
2GB - #900
4.5GB - #1700
7.2GB - #2000
8.25GB - #2400
12.5GB - #3300
15.6GB - #3700 (1month validity)
AIRTEL DATA
1.5GB - #970
3.5GB - #2100
5.5GB - #2600
9MOBILE DATA
1.5GB - #1050
3GB - #2100
4GB - #2650
5GB - #3150 (1month validity)
To check your data balance
MTN - *461*3#
GLO - *127*0# ETISALAT - *229*9#
MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile Airtime of any amount*
CONTACT DETAILS

CALL/SMS/WHATSAPP - 0 8 0 5 4 5 1 5 7 6 1

Re: 2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Factors Promoting Insecurity In Nigeria(gst111: Use Of Engish) / High Standard Of Living Of Igbos Before The Civil War / Kano VAT Contribution Is More Than All States In South East Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.