Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,333 members, 7,846,466 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi (1332 Views)

Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate / Mustafa Chike-obi Former AMCOM Boss Tweets On The Air Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Adagworo: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2018

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by baliyubla: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Alhamdulillahi! Dullardeen can start packing his things enroute Daura/Sudan/Hell. Almost Perfect Analysis bar NE which will be 50/50.

Mumuhammudu Bokoharii lost the election when he lost the middle belt. Bloody Terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by CilicMarin: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2018
angry
Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Eledan: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Ok, show us the comments under the post and see how he was roasted by Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by IamD18: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Consider yourself an enemy to this country if you are still support in Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Bizmagnet: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2018
There could be sense in the analysis though.
Check my siggy to get your websites/blog/softwares at affordable price.
Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Metuh: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Eledan:

Rantings by senseless Buhari supporters you meant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by iceboy4752(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2018
IamD18:
cheesy
That's just his opinion and it won't stop PMB.
Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Eledan: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Metuh:

Rantings by senseless Buhari supporters you meant

I like the way he was described grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by id911(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2018
baliyubla:
Alhamdulillahi! Dullardeen can start parking his things enroute Daura/Sudan/Hell. Almost Perfect Analysis bar NE which will be 50/50.

I totally agree with you. The NE analysis might be slightly different but all others are in line

Atiku, dancing his way to Aso Rock...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Eledan: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Chike was one of those that deceived GEJ back in 2014 that he would win the 2015 election by landslide. He has joined Chidoka and Ben Onigbese Murray Bruce to deceive Atiku again

Feb 2019 is just around the corner, una eyes will clear again grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Sirjamo: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Here comes another Obi with fake numbers

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by tuniski: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Eledan:
Roasted by the. 15.5m losing buharideens abi? Bookmark it buhari will be defeated on February 16th next year!
Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by tuniski: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Eledan:
Chike was one of those that deceived GEJ back in 2014 that he would win the 2015 election by landslide. He has joined Chidoka and Ben Onigbese Murray Bruce to deceive Atiku again

Feb 2019 is just around the corner, una eyes will clear again grin
Wake up to reality this ain't 2015. And it ain't GEJ Vs Buhari's rematch. Mind You GEJ brutalized buhari in 2011.

2019 buhari will be defeated for th 4th time by Atiku!
Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Eledan: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2018
tuniski:

Roasted by the. 15.5m losing buharideens abi? Bookmark it buhari will be defeated on February 16th next year!

Hope you have a good doctor and good brand of amlodipine by your side in Feb 2019. grin

You will definitely be needing it, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Eledan: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
tuniski:

Wake up to reality this ain't 2015. And it ain't GEJ Vs Buhari's rematch. Mind You GEJ brutalized buhari in 2011.

Plessse take a screenshot of this comment.

Atiku will suffer the highest margin of defeat in a presidential election in Nigeria since the creation of the country.

You guys will shout rigging for the next 4 years the way you’ve been practicing.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
tuniski:

Brutalized in rigging brainless boy.take a simple online sample of opinions.have you noticed that here on nairaland the south south is divided on who to support while only the south easterners are mainly for Atiku? Same thing on twitter,facebook

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by Godblesspmb: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
The moment I saw the name am not surprised. Children of hate save your energy for BIAFRA or DEAD chanting in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by tuniski: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Brutalized in rigging brainless boy.take a simple online sample of opinions.have you noticed that here on nairaland the south south is divided on who to support while only the south easterners are mainly for Atiku? Same thing on twitter,facebook
You this child take chill. When mentioning your Uncle.

Someday, I hope we meet face to face whether you can utter that word boy to my face!
Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by garfield1: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
tuniski:

You this child take chill. When mentioning your Uncle.

Someday, I hope we meet face to face whether you can utter that word boy to my face!
I will be waiting so as to thrash and shut that you Dino/kola like loud mouth
Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by DMerciful(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bubu will surely be forgotten like Abacha his mentor
Re: Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi by tuniski: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
garfield1:

I will be waiting so as to thrash and shut that you Dino/kola like loud mouth
So you are the one with multiple moniker always stalling mean.

Childish.

(1) (Reply)

Only The Dumb Can Shout NEXT Level. It Is A Shame!!! / Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) / The Case Of Onnoghen And Emir Sanusi: Never Two Of A Kind - Mike Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.