Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Getbarter Alternative- Wema Bank Alert The Best Solution To Dollar Virtual Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Getbarter Alternative- Wema Bank Alert The Best Solution To Dollar Virtual Card (2440 Views)

Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online / Firstdevlab, Best Solution To Your Website Development And Mobile Apps / Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getbarter Alternative- Wema Bank Alert The Best Solution To Dollar Virtual Card by dollarcub700(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2018
It’s been a while I’ve been searching for a good Getbarter Alternative where I can create virtual credit Cards for online use in Nigeria without issues. And every single search I make always yield nothing

I was making research about getbarter Alternative not because getbarter aren’t rendering great services but sometimes I don’t actually get what I want from them so I needed to look for other better means of making things possible as desired.

What’s Getbarter

This is a Fully functional digital bank in Nigeria where you can do all transactions just like your normal bank without been physically present.

Alat allows you to open a fully functional bank account right from your mobile phone without even going to the bank to fill any form.

With Alat you can pay all bills, do transactions and even order your ATM card and get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria for free. And this ATM card you can use in making a physical withdrawal.

When you open Wema alat Bank you will get your personal account number which you can use in receiving payments. There are so much more you would want to learn about wema alat,

Due to the fact that many Nigerian Bank Cards get rejected when transacting online, Getbarter becomes an answer where you can make virtual Visa Card for online Use.
With Getbarter you can Create Credit Cards and you will get your Card number, Security and expiry date instantly and those details are what you can then use in making purchases online even from foreign stores since they provide Dollar Visa Cards.

You can fund your Getbarter Cards with your normal Naira card at Dollar rate. You can withdraw the current balance from your Getbarter account back to your local bank account. There’s no limit to the amount you can fund in your card but the lowest you need in your wallet to create your first card is $10.

You cannot create Multiple Cards from Getbarter instead you can only make one card from one dashboard and you can terminate your Card at will. Once your current card is terminated your Card balance returns to your wallet which you can use in creating a new card.

When it comes to paying Google AdWords, Google play store, Facebook Adverts and other bills in Nigeria getbarter have always been the best solution not until few months ago when Wema Alat was introduced.

Learn how to create virtual Credit for international transactions it work perfectly on Google, playstore, Adwords and Facebook ads check this link for full article https://www.zenithtechs.com/getbarter-alternative-alat-review/

(1) (Reply)

⭐⭐⭐ I Will Write High Quality SEO Articles For You At N1/word ⭐⭐⭐ / How Can I Customise Wordpres Megamag Theme To Look Like Naijaloaded Homepage / Trade Island: Big City Tribez unlimited crystals hack download iOS Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.