Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking (41666 Views)

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by fishmillan: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilmax:
the beating too much.....there's a way you'll give one slap to a stubborn child and he will go back to normal

I have seen a situation where that ur just one slap nearly blind a kid in my area ...

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by kushme: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Rootprof:
This is bad.. I wonder the way he will be beating his wife/girlfriend and children at home. That if he get one. Omo ale jatijati

grin.. Blue pill comment...
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
If Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by anochuko01(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
derrydinny:
How did I enter this useless country sef
i may not know o. but there's a tunnel under 3rd mainland bridge that leads to europegrin

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by frankfrancis871: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad

Wicked boy!
He used the 500 naira he was sent to buy MTN so the man can play bet9ja; to buy lollipop!

That man
has a rare and raw gift! He's a gifted wrestler hence must be deployed to sambisa forest and aso rock to deal with boko haram, jubril and the cabals respectively
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by kushme: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is a girl child abuse..
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Richie0974: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
thatgirl504:
Heartless animal. Men and their aggressive behaviour.

And females are not aggressive undecided
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Ernchibyke(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:
That kid will be a badass, thanks to the idiot who beat the shit out of him
Useless goat

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Amahzing(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

Wicked boy!
He used the 500 naira he was sent to buy MTN so the man can play bet9ja; to buy lollipop!
E no funny jare

That man
has a rare and raw gift! He's a gifted wrestler hence must be deployed to sambisa forest and aso rock to deal with boko haram, jubril and the cabals respectively
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by LegitHustler: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
thatgirl504:

If na woman na razor or electric iron she go use
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by idesylvester(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Was that how you were beaten?
Earthbound:
That kid will be a badass, thanks to the idiot who beat the shit out of him

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
idesylvester:
Was that how you were beaten?
Worse. I was a stubborn kid.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by franksam2009: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Op don't conclude yet, try know what really happened first, some of 21st century kids are just too stubborn and arrogant.
That was how a neighbor was warning some kids(14_16) to stop playing around his car,. D small boy just sigh and ask d adult y he's disturbing them as if dey touched his car. Later dey end up condemning his side mirror and ran away...
They if him touch d boy now, people like u ll come online and rant seeking for cheap attention.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by micflo28(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
When a boy is too notorious. Just find a military school or police boarding school and fix him. Holidays he will be doing the chores you didnt even send him.

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by idesylvester(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
WOW! No wonder you can relate
Earthbound:

Worse. I was a stubborn kid.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Satan66(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigeria has gotten to the stage where flogging and beating of children has to be banned!
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by babtoundey(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
thatgirl504:

It should have been "man and his aggressive behaviour". I have seen women doing worst. So being aggressive is not gender specific.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Immanuels7(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by odizeey(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
franksam2009:
Op don't conclude yet, try know what really happened first, some of 21st century kids are just too stubborn and arrogant.
That was how a neighbor was warning some kids(14_16) to stop playing around his car,. D small boy just sigh and ask d adult y he's disturbing them as if dey touched his car. Later dey end up condemning his side mirror and ran away...
They if him touch d boy now, people like u ll come online and rant seeking for cheap attention.
bro them no won know here. They will just conclude. I pray one of them encounter such stubborn kids.
But d beating strong

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Mizwisdom(f): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Some boys can be very stubborn, he must have done something very bad. The boy looks stubborn but the beating is much for a kid
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by bigiyaro(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
beat my boy like this and we are both dead.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by babeosisi: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
And you don't give the name or show a picture of the man ?
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by babeosisi: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Some boys can be very stubborn, he must have done something very bad. The boy looks stubborn but the beating is much for a kid

This is coming from a woman that hopes to be a mother someday?
God has heard what you think about children o
You can judge therm by looks
If tomorrow now he refuses to give you any ,you will label neighbors witches,enter MFM and start shaking head.
Today is Dec 31,you have a chance to begin renewing your mind.
When you justify evil,you are just as bad as the perpetrator
Don't bother responding to modify your post,I won't respond.

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Jeromejnr(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
derrydinny:
A boy was beaten like this and quoting bible was your first port of call? How did I enter this useless country sef

So how did the Bible verse negate or make light the matter at hand?

Care to enlighten us?.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by babeosisi: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
franksam2009:

Shut up!
Anyone justifying this act of sheer wickedness is a cold blooded goat
I say shut up your mouth!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by odizeey(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
babeosisi:

If tomorrow now he refuses to give you any ,you will label neighbors witches,enter MFM and start shaking head.
you no see where she say e too much abi. May you not be tempted by one of those children. Dem don use small pikin obtain you before?

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Mizwisdom(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
babeosisi:

I'm not supporting the harsh beating, all I said was that some kids are stubborn.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by babeosisi: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
odizeey:
you no see where she say e too much abi. May you not be tempted by one of those children. Dem don use small pikin obtain you before?

You never erred as a child?
Did anyone treat you this way.I saythis often,the average Nigerian is heartless.There is hardly any evil act you see and there won't be people justifying it.
Tonight una go enter church begin do crossover
There is absolutely nothing that should warrant anyone treating a minor this way
Nothing
Every sane person should think that way
I know the economy is rough,it seems like it also robbed you folks of human empathy
That boy is around 10- 12 years old o

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by odizeey(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
babeosisi:

You never erred as a child?
Did anyone treat you this way.I saythis often,the average Nigerian is heartless.There is hardly any evil act you see and there won't be people justifying it.
Tonight una go enter church begin do crossover
There is absolutely nothing that should warrant anyone treating a minor this way
Nothing
bros I've been beaten. I pray those kids at oshodi hold you Ransome. You think it's everyone that has same temperament level.
Hypocrite. It's ppl like you who burn ppl without finding out why.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by babeosisi: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
odizeey:
bros I've been beaten. I pray those kids at oshodi hold you Ransome. You think it's everyone that has same temperament level.
Hypocrite. It's ppl like you who burn ppl without finding out why.

There you go with another stupid generalization
People like me,do you know me?
Kids at oshodi,is this kid at oshodi?
Didn't you read the story that accompanied the picture
Are you unable to stick to a case without being all over the place conjuring up scenarios to justify evil
Answer a little bit more intelligently in the next one please

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by odizeey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
babeosisi:

There you go with another stupid generalization
People like me,do you know me?
Kids at oshodi,is this kid at oshodi?
Didn't you read the story that accompanied the picture
Are you unable to stick to a case without being all over the place conjuring up scenarios to justify evil
Answer a little bit more intelligently in the next one please
you just dey find who you go argue with. What did the kid do if I may ask.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by babeosisi: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
odizeey:
you just dey find who you go argue with. What did the kid do if I may ask.

Read the story,those are the details we know
Answer based on what you have been told

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo) / Sister: Nikky Dora Killed In Port-Harcourt Hotel, Worked There, Not A Prostitute / EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.