Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking (41659 Views)

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by odizeey(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere. Same people that will play a smart one a someone's father and leave his kid in hunger will still come here to shout.
People who are used as political decievers will still come here after collecting money to be given to citizens who also comprise of kids.
People who will ghost nysc and npower and make kids not get quality education will still come here to rant.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by odizeey(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
babeosisi:

Read the story,those are the details we know
Answer based on what you have been told
what did he do oga. Answer based on what you know. So if they tell you your loved one does one criminal act you will answer based on what you know.
With all your intelligence you couldn't decipher that a kid can't beaten up for such a Minot issue.
Start using your intelligence well this coming year.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by odizeey(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
All these people shouting up and down lets see what you will do when a kid set you up for molestation. We will see.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bidobado1:

You guys going to the fvcking police for stuff like this are crazy. I will definitely Fvck the Cvnt up who did this to my son.

I tire for this bit#h-ass generation of noise-makers... Hard justice should be delivered on the spot, even if the useless man is a king!
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by kunmiiii: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
franksam2009:
Op don't conclude yet, try know what really happened first, some of 21st century kids are just too stubborn and arrogant.
That was how a neighbor was warning some kids(14_16) to stop playing around his car,. D small boy just sigh and ask d adult y he's disturbing them as if dey touched his car. Later dey end up condemning his side mirror and ran away...
They if him touch d boy now, people like u ll come online and rant seeking for cheap attention.

Abeggg which kain yeye motor you fit get, that will make you beat an adolescent like that!!

Only an Animal in human clothing can do such (an insult to animals sef) only someone that is psychologically not okay will do this, as a man you should be wired mentally not to be this violent to kids and women.

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by derrydinny: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
anochuko01:

i may not know o. but there's a tunnel under 3rd mainland bridge that leads to europegrin
mad man, ewu hausa grin
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by ultimatekint(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nemesis will soon catch up with this wicked man; IJMN.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
The man is desperately wicked, I hope he won't carry that attitude to 2019.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by edoguyyy: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Such case is not for the goddamn police of ds godforsaking country. The man is supposed to be lynched to almost death. Then he will know the gravity of what he did.......
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by vioment: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigeria is very evil, they only go to churches and mosques to take the spaces of angels and also make sure that the angels don't come to nigeria.

I am close to believing that nigeria is the devil's home court. Anyway sha, enuff good angels can over turn that. A lot of work to do.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Msquare4more(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
nawa ooo.... wicked generation are we now
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
MRSoftapples:
He should be arrested and given a death sentence or he should be given a 1 year jail time but must work to pay for the medical bills of the child till he turns 18.
An astounding monthly bills of 100 thousand naira.

I wonder what our law makers are doing, children should be protected by the law.
100k? Where is a peasant, going to get that amount of money?
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
The man should simply pay for the kid's hospital bill. Meanwhile, the good coming out of this beating will definitely toughen up the kid. This is how tough guys are made in this world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Gunmen Trapped Inside Jos Prison After Attacking The Correctional Centre / "My House Help Left With My Daughter" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.