Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season (102760 Views)

Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by ItrendNaija(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
popefuse:
Is it just me or has anyone else ever noticed Polaris Bank's customer service experience is one of the best in the country .. Nice one Polaris, Nigerians need all the pampering we can get grin
I bank with Polaris and I can confirm that their customer service is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Queentito(f): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by MelindaSexy: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
I love this tips �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by BrownShawty(f): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
The tips shared will benefit everyone that owns a bank account, so this comment is unnecessary

Cumtroller:
First tip is to withdraw all your funds from this useless Microfinancebank to avoid stories that touch.

Banks are talking and Polaris wan follow join mouth. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by BrownShawty(f): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'll keep these in mind, thank you very much
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Queentito(f): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol, the way those guys are hacking into people's account ehn. One has to take these tips seriously
Bizmagnet:
Nice tips to prevent the works of agents of Logo Benz this year.
Check my siggy for your website/blog/software.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by opeyemithought: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Let me add this, don't reveal your BVN to anyone
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by omotinuolaji: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
KingLennon:
Festive period? grin Can sum1 tell polaris bank that it is New year 2019...
It is not about the festive period alone. It is useful all year round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by omotinuolaji: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
opeyemithought:
Let me add this, don't reveal your BVN to anyone
This is a good tip too. Along with the ones listed above

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by pappybarry(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cumtroller:
First tip is to withdraw all your funds from this useless Microfinancebank to avoid stories that touch.

Banks are talking and Polaris wan follow join mouth. Rubbish.

Stay there and be sleeping ontop bicycle �
Polaris bank has been a stable bank since inception.. Speak with facts !

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by darmzd: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kudos Polaris.. I see how your strides these days. I'm just hoping one of these days when I'm free, I might just open a new account with you guys

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Oyindebrah(f): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
These tips will reduce the chances of bank frauds, I'll forward it to my mum
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Oyindebrah(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
You never can tell, big money can come your way this year
Lotel:
Which money sef I someone even securing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by darmzd: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oyindebrah:
These tips will reduce the chances of bank frauds, I'll forward it to my mum

LMAO tell her to tell a friend too wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by pappybarry(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
To all those who are fund of forgetting their debit card in ATM, please be careful oo.. Fraudsters are everywhere and waiting for little slip-ups like this kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Cutefergieee: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
na only Seun go know that one.. am still expecting ma share of the national cake tho
madamgrace:
How much is FTC worth?
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by BrownShawty(f): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Name has nothing to do with how effective a bank is, so far so good I don't have any issue with them
gaby:
I hope this bank doesn't polarise their customers funds in the not so distant future.

What a name...?

Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by gaby(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
BrownShawty:
Name has nothing to do with how effective a bank is, so far so good I don't have any issue with them

Glad you are having a great experience with them. That's all I care about.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by BrownShawty(f): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
psoul12:

Yes..I am currently enjoying that as well.

The Customer service I will say is one of to best.

I agree with you
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by carter406(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
I hope this get to people who victims of this act,I could remember how I lost my school fees to fraudsters due to my negligence and poor orientation about online stuff

pappybarry:
To all those who are fund of forgetting their debit card in ATM, please be careful oo.. Fraudsters are everywhere and waiting for little slip-ups like this kind
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by mezeadichie: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Financial Inclusion is a state where financial services are delivered by a range of providers, mostly the private sector, to reach everyone who could use them. Specifically, it means a financial system that serves as many people as possible in a country. In recent time, financial Inclusion has assumed a critical development policy priority in many countries, particularly in developing economies.

This paper reviewed the experiences of other jurisdictions in the achievement of financial inclusion. More importantly, the various country experiences showed that, though financial inclusion may have become a general phenomenon, its nature, form, and challenges differ among jurisdictions and as such cannot be addressed by a single product or “one size fit all” approach. Nations should, therefore, implement initiatives that take into consideration the peculiarities of their environments and most critically its local people.

It further reviewed past and present efforts at promoting financial inclusion in Nigeria. Although gradual progress is being made to improve on financial inclusion, critical challenges of low financial literacy, inadequate infrastructural facilities as well as inadequate and inefficient technology-based facilities by financial institutions, has limited the achievement of significant expansion in financial inclusion level in Nigeria. This study recommends a systematic approach that aligns responsibility and institutions among all stakeholders in the financial inclusion process to guarantee sustainability.
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by IamDamilosky(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
space booked
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by easrael(f): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Nice thread
Re: Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season by Lotel: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindebrah:
You never can tell, big money can come your way this year
Yes oo, I believe in God.. Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.