Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year (1407 Views)

I Don't Feel To Good About A Future With My Sibling / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by MummyIMadeIt: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am thinking of going off social media and switching off my phone, as I wouldn't want folks bombarding me with New year wishes as I won't do such for them.

I just want to be different and unique this year.

No New year greetings nor wishes from me to u, nor you to me!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Because I'm Yoruba, I initially read your moniker as Mummy Imade, as in Davido's babymana
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:
Because I'm Yoruba, I initially read your moniker as Mummy Imade, as in Davido's babymana
so na only Sophia in Nigeria name her daughter Imade lolzz
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by MummyIMadeIt: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Earthbound:

Your post got me laughing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Same here. Didn't wish anyone. Anyone that wishes/wished me is wasting their time.
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Same here. Didn't wish anyone. Anyone that wishes/wished me is wasting their time.

I Just pray things gets better for every one of us this Year!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by MummyIMadeIt: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hope u are doing Wonderful
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by MummyIMadeIt: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cutthbert:

Dats the deal... Amen to that.
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cutthbert:

I pray so too. Amen to that!
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

Hope u are doing Wonderful

I'm superb. You?
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Op, both you and Uya na small pikin dey worry una two.

No big deal in celebrating with people. With all the doom and gloom in the world you could at least find a reason to liven up.

Deep inside your conscience seeks attention which is why you create threads on a public forum. You could have just turned off your phones and deleted all social media accounts (including this one) and I bet you nobody would give a damn!
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by MummyIMadeIt: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm superb. You?

Great dear.. saw ur thread, hope you have been unbanned.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by MummyIMadeIt: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
greyham:
Op, both you and Uya na small pikin dey worry una two.

No big deal in celebrating with people. With all the doom and gloom in the world you could at least find a reason to liven up.

Deep inside your conscience seeks attention which is why you create threads on a public forum. You could have just turned off your phones and deleted all social media accounts (including this one) and I bet you nobody would give a damn!

Thanks for noticing.
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

Thanks for noticing.

You're welcome cheesy
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Uglymugg: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm superb. You?
I'm doing well, thanks. And you?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by MummyIMadeIt: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

What a monicker?
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Splinz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I can smell your nonchalant attitude even here in Nineveh.

Uyai nsido nfana mfo?

Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Uglymugg:
I'm doing well, thanks. And you?

Lol. Who asked you?
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

Great dear.. saw ur thread, hope you have been unbanned.

Lol.
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Uglymugg: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Who asked you?
I was hoping you'd ask me sometime. Would be nice. embarassed
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Uglymugg:
I was hoping you'd ask me sometime. Would be nice. embarassed

How're you?
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by Uglymugg: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How're you?

*sigh* I'm finally at peace!

Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by MummyIMadeIt: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.

So what's the news... Seems the coast is clear
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

So what's the news... Seems the coast is clear

Seun. Please I want to change my username. Please reply ASAP.
Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by IamPlato(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seun. Please I want to change my username. Please reply ASAP.
hahahaha. See Funny Request

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel The Need To Wish Anyone Happy New Year by perousd: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Holla. What's it About?

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite Vases And Flowers For Your Home / Am In Pains Is Dis Right? / Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.