Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (7218 Views)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by ROBOCOB(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR, KWARANS

Dear people of Kwara State:

I, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, the Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) wishes the wonderful and ever progressive people of our State a very Happy New Year 2019.
Looking at the quality and quantum of human, natural, and financial resources with which the Almighty God has blessed us, Kwara State has no reason to be as poor and underdeveloped as it presently is.
Across the three Senatorial Districts, our people have been forced to endure enormous infrastructure deficit and decay; it is a case of needless suffering in the midst of plenty.
I believe the New Year 2019 is an appropriate time for us to say ‘Enough is Enough’ (O to gee) and put an end to such anomalies using the progressive platform of our great party, APC.
That, in a nutshell, is part of the reasons I am seeking your full support and looking forward to the privilege of serving you as the next Governor of our State.
2019 is the appointed year for the total liberation of Kwara State and the enthronement of Participatory Governance where the people and their government will plan, work and achieve the central goal of a better society together.

2019 is the year when we in Kwara State must join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari to eradicate corruption and all forms of political and economic enslavement from our society.

2019 is the year that we must use our votes to rescue Kwara from the vice grip of a parasitic clique that treats our State as their private patrimony.

Therefore, as we begin the New Year, let us join hands for the success of our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), at the forthcoming governorship election in Kwara State by imbibing the spirit of political stake holding.

Let us all take interest and actively participate in door-to-door mobilization and sensitization at our various polling units so that total victory will be ours.

Let us use our votes to say ‘Enough is Enough’ (O to gee) to years of serial oppression, economic exploitation, arrogant discriminations, deceit, underdevelopment and state-sponsored repression.

Let us all in unison lend our support and votes and say ‘Enough is Enough’ (O to gee) to every blot on the fortunes of our State so that a better Kwara can start on May 29, 2019.

Let us cast our votes for APC in order to ensure vigorous and patriotic implementation of programmes that will uplift our standards of living regardless of where we live across the State.

Let us join hands and be part of the impending important milestone in our corporate existence as a State.

And I assure you that with effect from May 29, 2019, I will lead a government that will place people’s welfare above ‘private pockets’ and urgently address the numerous challenges that many Kwarans are currently enduring.
However, we must resist every temptation posed by increasing provocations from the anti democratic forces by ensuring that our activities are within the confines of extant laws and electoral regulations throughout the season of elections.

As I look forward to the privilege of serving you as the next Governor of our dear Kwara State, I wish you a very Happy New Year 2019 with plenty of happiness, robust health, and unprecedented progress.

Sincere best wishes and Happy New Year to all Kwarans.

ABDULRAHMAN ABDULRAZAQ,
APC Gubernatorial Candidate,
Kwara State

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Calers: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2019
In jesus name you are the next governor of kwara state.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Calers: 12:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Enough is enough.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by braveboy64(m): 12:16am On Jan 01, 2019
Sai Baba 2019

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year my incoming governor

15 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Kingosytex(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2019
happy new year "mr governorship candidate"
i wish u the best

8 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by bender79: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Sai Abdulrazaq ! Sai buhari!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by OhiOfIhima: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year my fellow Kogites....

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2019
grin
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Imustreturn(m): 1:14am On Jan 01, 2019
U won't win

Mark it
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by MufasaRebirth: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2019
Say no to APC !!
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Abeyjide: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2019
Thank you O TO GE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by aabakare: 1:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Is he celebrating, grow up
iyke926:
We KwaranMuslims don't celebrate 1st January as New Year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by dreamwords: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2019
Kwara is hausa land ,most afonja there migrated from south west, they are not indigenous there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2019
aabakare:
Is he celebrating, grow up

Just kidding, man.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by dalongjnr: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Mr Governor in waiting, be Blessed. power belongs to God. If he choose u, no man can say no to that. Happy new year to u, sir n the entire people of kwara state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Auladimeji1: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2019
dreamwords:
Kwara is hausa land ,most afonja there migrated from south west, they are not indigenous there
I thought you left your stupidity in 2018 but you brought it to 2019

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by ayomilore: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2019
Imustreturn:
U won't win

Mark it

If he wins what would happen?

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Imustreturn(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2019
ayomilore:

If he wins what would happen?

Till then
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by ismailibnbashir: 1:38am On Jan 01, 2019
happy new year
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by landmark86: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2019
The chosen one Kwarans are strongly behind you. Kwarans arise

5 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by landmark86: 1:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Imustreturn:
U won't win

Mark it
Every enemies of kwara state I kick you out in 2019. Kwarans will be liberated and have dominion

8 Likes

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Thobiy(m): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2019
To the incoming Governor
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by APCPDP: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Calers:
Rahmoni Dagboru oto gee
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by APCPDP: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Calers:
Enough is enough.
Rahmoni Dagboru oto gee
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by APCPDP: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Imustreturn:
U won't win

Mark it
Rahmoni Dagboru oto gee smiley wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by APCPDP: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Say no to APC !!
Rahmoni Dagboru oto gee smiley wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by APCPDP: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:
I thought you left your stupidity in 2018 but you brought it to 2019
Rahmoni Dagboru oto gee smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by APCPDP: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2019
landmark86:

Every enemies of kwara state I kick you out in 2019. Kwarans will be liberated and have dominion
Rahmoni Dagboru oto gee wink cheesy grin
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Imustreturn(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2019
APCPDP:
Rahmoni Dagboru oto gee smiley wink cheesy
English
Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by ObservantFellow: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2019
A friend that is serving in Kwara said the indigenes hate Saraki. I think that's a problem for the PDP candidate there angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Yemi7up: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2019
Calers:
My incoming governor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria / Osinbajo In Togo To Represent Buhari At The African Union Summit / Pdp Should Forget These States For Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.