Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? (13257 Views)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by soleexx(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Na14ma3:
I did not get get a job and didn't see a man to build a relationship with

Delta lady are extremely pretty...lucky to have mingle with one in last year...before we got distance breakup

1 Like

Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Yuceeluv(f): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lol am jes coming online cheesy

I won't call them regrets though buh lessons.

In 2018, I made a grave mistake with my finances. And it went underwater... You really don't know what you have until you loose it.

In 2019...hmmm...I would have listed them out buh my dad taught me to always keep aspirations and dreams to myself until they manifest... Maka ndi uwa!

Jayslicky:
Come and drop your comment.

Cc. Lefulefu
Cc. Yuceeluv
Cc. Samysmoothfresh
Cc. IamD18
Cc. MannieA
Cc. Dandeeboss
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by emmyreb(f): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
2018 was awesome
2019 will be wonderful
Goals.......lots of it but main one is God should bless boo with a job, and all heart desires come through

Me I really need to go to Perfect Seams Clothing for advancement of my little knowledge on fashion designing, even though the fees seems much but I know God will do it this year 2019

My business should go global
lots, all hear desires come true
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Abcruz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oluromantic:
I no Bleep albino last year. This year I mean am.

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD O simple one:

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.--proverbs 14:12

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good

1 Like

Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Abcruz(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Zendinho:
There's this girl i used to be very friendly with years ago in a certain church i used to play keyword, only to meet her at crossover night all grown up. I later realized through a paddy that she is dating a so-called prophet in same church. Na so i vex come chike one new member like that, carry her go do crossover night till this morning......

But i go still put head for that my smallie matter...... 2019 more oil to my rod.
More blessings to my endeavors....
And more money to carry on jare.....

Pls hollier than thou fellas keep ur hypocritic preaching.....

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD o simple one:

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.--proverbs 15:12

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Abcruz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Abcruz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Jabioro:
I failed to waya Aisha when she came to my single room apartment.l promised with heaven and earth she won't escape my rod this 2019.Can l hear a loud Amen from Seun and all nairalander..Happy New year to you all!

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Abcruz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tinosa:
I REGRET NOT MAKING MONEY!! TO STAY WITHOUT MONEY IS WRONG! I MUST HUSTLE HARD TO MAKE MONEY THIS YEAR

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Zendinho(m): 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=Abcruz post=74363520]

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD o simple one:

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.--proverbs 15:12

Stay the Bleep off my mention....never invited you here..... will never do.
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Oluromantic: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD O simple one:

There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.--proverbs 14:12

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good
Hahahahaha. Comedy fit you o.
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Jabioro: 3:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

You mean my sarcasm will be realised.
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Cately(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
I want to come to lagos
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Cately(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
I want to come to lagos for the fort time
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Cately(f): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
I want to travel to lagos for the fort time
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Pentools(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2019
toobasky:

If you interested in buying an estate especially in brains and hammers Abuja PM me...tnx

How much??
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by toobasky: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Pentools:

How much??
I've got 4bedroom terraced duplex for 26m, 3 bedroom block of flats for 17m both at brains and hammers city estate..pls email me for more info at engrrd@yahoo.com.
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by CuntBobby: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
undecided
havilla:
Not exercising and gaining some weight cry
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Imoksp:

Same here. Any interested lady in Lagos, please send sms or call 08165807578.

WTFF THOUGH LMAO DUDE!
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by daneni1(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2020
daneni1:
Have multiple streams of income

Get an apartment of my own

Pray to be chattered this year.

Try to graduate from the vaselinecrew

And I must get laid this year... .�

Choi.....I was only able to get laid. Let me roll forward the goals to the new year.

Leggo
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by AfahaAbia(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
bizhop01:
I didn't find wife to marry on 2018

Hello bro, I hope 2023 was a great year for you. Did you later find a wife?😂
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by AfahaAbia(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
AK481:
Not getting married.

When I was with my love,I wasn’t ready,she married someone else .now I m ready but unable to see someone that loves me like her.

Not even in a committed relationship.

Hello bro, I hope 2023 was a great year for you. Did you later see a lovely girl to marry?
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by AfahaAbia(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
fasho01:
Regret: Not leaving the country when I had the chance to

Goal: Not making the same mistake I did last year of not leaving this country

Hello bro, I hope 2023 was a great year for you. Have u left the country finally?
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by AK481(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Hello bro, I hope 2023 was a great year for you. Did you later see a lovely girl to marry?

Smiles .. I am married to the best angel on earth and God have blessed us richly .
Re: What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? by AfahaAbia(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
AK481:

Smiles .. I am married to the best angel on earth and God have blessed us richly .

Congratulations!! I'm happy you finally found the one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study / Construction Companies And Rainmakers: Facts Or Fictions? / Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.