Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (11082 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY, 1ST JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: STAND ON THE WORD FOR YOURSELF.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).

Your victorious and triumphant life from glory to glory is dependent on your knowledge and application of God’s Word. You must stand on the Word of God for yourself. God gave us His Word to live by; you can be, have, and enjoy all God has destined for you, if you’d live by His Word.

As new creations, we act on the Word. Many believe that what they need when they’re in an apparent predicament is a “powerful prayer.” So, they look for that “superstar” Christian that’ll pray a powerful prayer to God for them. Some say, “But I have several people praying for me, yet my situation hasn’t changed.”

God never said your miracle will occur on the basis of the multiplicity of prayers. What He wants is for you to be in control of your life, through the Spirit. It’s one of the reasons He gave you His Word, and the Holy Spirit. If you’d live according to God’s Word, you wouldn’t need a plethora of prophets praying for you before you can walk in God’s blessings. Acting on the Word is what you need.

The Bible clearly reveals the potency and efficacy of God’s Word. His Word is absolute reality, and all you need to keep experiencing victory and promotion in life is living by the principles of God’s Word, for we’re Word practitioners; we’re Word-doers. For example, the Word says you’re righteous; believe it and affirm your righteousness, irrespective of Satan’s accusations or feelings of condemnation that you may sometimes have. Declare that you’re blessed, highly favoured, and prosperous in all things, because the Word says so. Hallelujah!

To effect the changes you desire in your life and circumstances is simple: once you’re sure of what the Word says about the issue, demand a change on the basis of God’s Word. This isn’t about prayer; it’s about acting your faith to walk in God’s provision for you! It’s about standing on the Word of God for yourself.

PRAYER
Dear Father, my faith is in your Word, and it prevails even now, over circumstances. I excel and make progress today in all that I do, because I walk in the light of your Word—in wisdom, righteousness, prosperity, and divine health. Your glory fills my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

James 1:22-24 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Hebrews 4:12 NIV For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 1 & Genesis 1-2
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 1:1-14 & Genesis 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2019

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2nd

THEME: THE RESULT OF HIS LOVE .

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind (Matthew 22:37).

When we teach about the love of Christ, and how God isn’t holding anyone’s sins against them, there’re those who don’t like it. They say we’re giving people a licence to do wrong; but how could that be? The love of Christ never gives anyone liberty to sin.

The truth is that the more you learn about the Lord, the more you love Him; to know Him is to love Him. And the more you love Him, the less you want to do anything that’s offensive to Him.

So, it’s not true that the love of Christ makes people want to do wrong, and think they can get away with it. No! The result of God’s love is more love. And because you love Him, you keep His Word; you do what He wants. That’s what Jesus said: “If ye love me, keep my commandments” (John 14:15).

The proof of your love is keeping His Word, and His Word adjures you to abstain from sin. Romans 6:1-2 says, “…Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" We take advantage of His grace and love, but not against Him.

Always remember, no one gets to know Jesus without loving Him. If you truly know Him, you’ll love Him. The Bible says we love Him, because He first loved us. And we know He loves us from the message that came to us, and we received that message and came into fellowship with Him. Once you’re in fellowship with Him, all you want to do is love Him, and please Him; you want Him as first place in your life. That’s the necessary result of love. Nothing pleases the Father more than your genuine love for Jesus Christ.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the Holy Spirit who guides me in the way of righteousness and true holiness. The more I know you, the more I love you, and seek the establishment of your righteousness in all the earth. I pray for sinners around the world, that their hearts be open to receive your love for them, and be translated from darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ezekiel 11:19-20 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Romans 2:4 CEV You surely don't think much of God's wonderful goodness or of his patience and willingness to put up with you. Don't you know that the reason God is good to you is because he wants you to turn to him?

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=Matthew 2 & Genesis 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=Matthew 1:15-25 & Genesis 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Jan 03, 2019

THURSDAY, 3RD JANUARY.

THEME: WALKING IN HIS PERFECT WILL

OPENING SCRIPTURE:…that ye may prove what is that good,and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

You can live in God’s perfect will for your life as you follow Him in and through the Word. You can know and walk in His preordained paths for you. Once you recognise and yield yourself to Him, His will is no longer a mystery; He illumines your heart and your path to comprehend and apprehend His purpose for your life. You’d be in God’s place, in God’s time, for God’s purpose, in God’s way, and for God’s delight. Hallelujah!

Some people are in the wrong job, business, relationships, etc., and as a result, they’re living amiss without realising it. Nothing about your life should be outside the will and purpose of God for you, including those you meet, where you go, the things you do, and so much more. The Bible says, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God” (Romans 8:14).

When you yield yourself to the Spirit to lead and guide you, nothing happens to you or with you by chance! You’d meet only those He planned to be in your path, whether good or bad, but are integral to fulfilling your destiny in Him. Nothing compares to living in God’s perfect will; walking in His prearranged path; His exact plan and purpose for you at any given time.

Therefore, in your life, and especially at these beginning days of the New Year, before you take major steps or decisions, be sure they’re in sync with God’s perfect will. Spend time to meditate on the Word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, and there’ll be a light in your spirit; a consciousness of what you’re supposed to do.

Perhaps, you think you’ve been out of the perfect will of God for your life, and as a result, things have been skewed. There can be a change even now! First, recognise that God is big enough to change things for you, or even create a new and better destiny for you. Yes, He can, because He’s God Almighty.

Secondly, decide that effective immediately, you’ll allow the Holy Spirit have the dominion and mastery in your life. He’s the One that reveals to you and guides you to fulfil the will of the Father.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for predestinating my life to glory, honour, and beauty. Being led by your Word and the Holy Spirit, I deal excellently in life, manifesting your righteousness and the fruits of salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:29-30 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 3 & Genesis 6-8
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 2:1-12 & Genesis 3
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019

FRIDAY, 4TH JANUARY.

THEME: BUILT FOR TOUGH TIMES.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).

There’s no hopelessness for a child of God. It doesn’t matter what you’ve faced or are facing in your life; the challenges aren’t for your destruction. Not many know this; hence, they faint in the face of adversity.

We’re built for tough times. 2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.” Therefore, face tough times and win. The troubles you face are for your testimonies. In Isaiah 43:2, the Lord said, “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” It makes no difference what comes against you; you’re more than a conqueror.

Perhaps, you’re in debt, and all your creditors are after you, and it looks like there’s no help in sight; don’t give up. God has a plan for your life. You’ll settle your creditors; keep your faith alive. Refuse to allow depressing thoughts. God is bigger—far bigger—than whatever amount you owe as debt.

Maybe you’ve been handed an unpleasant doctor’s report; trust the Name of Jesus! Irrespective of the pain or symptoms, keep declaring, “I know I’m healed; my body is vitalized by the Holy Ghost who lives in me!” There’s someone living inside you that makes you indomitable; no matter what you face, you win.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 says, “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed”; why? The answer is in the preceding verse 7: “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I lay hold on eternal life! I have prevailing faith. No matter what I face, all things work together for my good, according to the Word of God. I’m what God says I am; I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Matthew 4 & Genesis 9-11
Matthew 2:13-23 & Genesis 4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2019

THEME: LIVING IN BLESSINGS.

Saturday, January 5th.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Let us therefore be zealous and exert ourselves and strive diligently to enter that rest [of God, to know and experience it for ourselves], that no one may fall or perish by the same kind of unbelief and disobedience [into which those in the wilderness fell] (Hebrews 4:11 AMPC).

Too many people are struggling in life when they ought to be living in God’s blessings. Some are always praying to God to give them this or that, whereas the Bible says He’s already blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3).

God has already done all He ever needed to do for man. The Bible says, “For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world” (Hebrews 4:3). God isn’t in heaven, thinking of what to do about your healing, deliverance, prosperity or any such thing; no. He’s not even thinking of what to do about the salvation of the one who hasn’t yet received Christ. You might then wonder, “So what’s God doing?” He’s at rest!

He already did everything He needed to do about your salvation, health, prosperity, etc., and finished the works before the foundation of the world. Now, He wants you to enjoy all that belongs to you in Christ. He wants you to live in blessings. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….”

Can you now see that there’s no need for you to struggle in life? Paul emphasized the same thing; he said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “…all things are yours.” Since all things are yours, you ought to cease from all struggles; refuse the hard life. Remember what the Word says: “For we which have believed do enter into rest...”(Hebrews 4:3).

Being born again, you’ve been brought into the Promised Land, into the land of blessings. What God expects from you now is for you to arise—wake up—into this experience, and live in the fulfilment of His blessings and promises.

CONFESSION
I live in the fulfilment and reality of God’s blessings; I’ve been brought into God’s rest. All things are mine. I take full advantage of all that’s available to me in Christ, and by my faith I triumph gloriously in every place. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY: 1 Corinthians 3:21-22 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

1 Kings 8:56 Blessed [be] the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.

Ephesians 1:3-5 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 5:1-20 & Genesis 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 3:1-9 & Genesis 5
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2019

THEME: HIS BLOOD SPEAKS

SUNDAY, JANUARY 6TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord’s death till he come (1 Corinthians 11:26).

What an amazing grace the Lord Jesus brought to us! The Bible says His blood speaks better things than the blood of Abel, crying for salvation, rather than vengeance (Hebrews 12:24). When we take the Communion, we’re testifying that His shed blood in our behalf has brought us into fellowship with God, made us whole, safe, sound, and excellent.

His divine blood speaks your divine health; it speaks to devils of darkness, angels of God, and all of creation that the reason Jesus died has been fulfilled in your life. Jesus never told us to take a drink of water for our healing, even though we might, if we’re led by the Spirit to do so at any time. He never told us to swallow or rub anything, even though we might do so, if we’re particularly led by the Spirit. But one thing He told us to drink is the Cup of His blood! He said to do it in memory of Him.

That blood is greater than any drug or syrup; it’s effectual and effective against any kind of sickness or infirmity. As you partake of the Communion, you’re affirming that nothing of the devil can thrive in your body. His blood was poured out that you may live; so, it makes no difference what the problem is; by the power of the Holy Spirit, the victory is yours.

Perhaps you’ve been suffering from an incurable blood disease or having symptoms of cancer; the blood of Jesus speaks your healing. Believe this and affirm accordingly. The Communion of His body and blood serves to remind us of our unbroken and unbreakable fellowship with Him, as well as our wholeness or completeness in Him. His body was broken that we may never be broken by sickness, disease or pain. He gave His life that you may live in health and strength. Hallelujah!

Drink the Cup with this consciousness, and His peace and glory will reign in your life.

PRAYER
I’ve been transferred from the domain of darkness and established in God’s Kingdom of life, light, and glory, where I reign and rule with Jesus. I affirm that I’ll never be sick, broken, wounded or be defeated, because I have the life of God in me. Righteousness, success, divine health, and supernatural prosperity are part of my divine heritage in Christ. Glory to His Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Exodus 12:13
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt.

Hebrews 12:24
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 5:21-48 & Genesis 15-17

Matthew 3:10-17 & Genesis 6
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2019

THEME: THE WORD OF TRUE ESSENCE

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

MONDAY, JANUARY 7TH

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (James 1:18).

The expression, “word of truth” in the verse above means the word of reality, the word of true essence. This is wonderful, because it means your life isn’t a lie; you’re not living a meaningless life and your life isn’t a shadow, because you’re born of His true essence; of His Word of reality. Therefore, there’s a purpose for your life.

It reminds of the words of Jesus in John 18:37: “...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth....” Pilate had to ask Him, “What is truth?” The world doesn’t know truth. In the world, everything is a shadow; no one ever finds their true reason for being. Even the great Solomon, in all of his wisdom, couldn’t discover truth. He said, “…vanity of vanities...all is vanity” (Ecclesiastes 1:2).

No wonder Jesus said, “…behold, a greater than Solomon is here” (Luke 11:31), because He came to bear witness unto the truth. Moreover, He is Truth personified (John 14:6). For anyone to know truth, they’ve got to know Him, the incarnate Word of God, for whatever the Word says is truth.

So many are living a lie, because they’ve rejected the Word, the Word of truth (2 Thessalonians 2:10); but not you! You’re born of His truth. That’s why you’ve got true joy. Only those born of Truth experience the joy of truth; true and lasting joy! Even your prosperity is the prosperity of truth.

The prosperity of those who aren’t born again is the prosperity of numbers, because it’s according to what’s in their bank accounts; the material accumulation of wealth. That’s not true prosperity, because it’s fleeting; it’s not real.

However, living in and by the Word of truth translates you into the reality of eternity, where you only see and experience endless prosperity, opportunities, and possibilities. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The Lord guides me continually, and satisfies my desire in scorched places, making my bones strong; and always, I’m like a well-watered garden; a spring of water, whose waters never dry. I’m born of the Word of truth, filled with the true essence of life, hope, joy, peace and prosperity. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 10:10 AMPC The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 6:1-18 & Genesis 18-19
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 4:1-11 & Genesis 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2019

TUESDAY, 8TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: SAINTS OF GOD.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to THE SAINTS WHICH ARE AT EPHESUS, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:1).

Judging from the underlined portion of our theme verse, it’s clear that saints aren’t only “holy” Christians who have died and gone to heaven. There were saints at Ephesus, and that tells us something: if there were saints at that time, there must be saints today.

There are some, who, because of their limited understanding of God’s Word, affirm that there’s no one on earth who’s qualified to be called a saint. Sometimes, some Christians, in their discussions, would say, “I’m not trying to say I’m a saint”; but you are!

The question to ask is, who are saints? Saints are those that have been purified in Christ by virtue of the New Birth, and have been consecrated to God; they’ve been made holy unto God; they’ve been separated from the world, unto Christ. That separation took place the instant you were born again, and it was done by the Holy Ghost.

Therefore, as a child of God, you’ve become a saint. You were born that way, because you’re in Christ. Someone says, “But saints are holy people”; yes! And that’s who the Christian is! In Hebrews 3:1, we’re called “holy brethren”: “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling….” Notice the expression, “Partakers of the heavenly calling.” The Hebrew recipients of this epistle were living on earth when it was written to them. They were addressed as holy, and partakers of the heavenly calling.

Your being a saint has nothing to do with man’s description of you or even your personal opinion of you. It’s about what God says. He calls us names according to His vision and perception of us. Your responsibility, therefore, is to answer the name He has called you.

For that reason, the next time someone queries you and says, “Are you saying you’re a saint?” you ought to say, “Yes, I am, because God said so.” In your mind, you may not think that you are, but once you align your thoughts with God’s thoughts, you’ll start living accordingly.

You have to learn to agree with God, for the Christian life is walking in agreement with God, and two can’t walk together, except they’re in agreement (Amos 3:3). So, call yourself what God has called you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy, sanctified, peculiar treasure unto God. I’ve been granted the gift of righteousness, and ordained to be holy, unblameable and irreproveable in His sight, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called [to be] saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 6:19-7:1-6 & Genesis 20-22
Matthew 4:12-25 & Genesis 8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2019

WEDNESDAY, 9TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: VICTORY BY THE SPIRIT.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us (Romans 8:37).

In Exodus Chapter 17, we read something very inspiring about how Joshua defeated Amalek. Moses had gone with Aaron and Hur to the top of the mountain with the rod of God in his hand, as Joshua battled the Amalekites.

As the battle progressed, Aaron and Hur noticed that every time Moses held up his hand, Israel prevailed in the battle against Amalek. However, when his hand went down, Amalek prevailed. They decided therefore to support Moses by lifting his hands on either side, while Moses sat on a stone. Then, the Bible says, “…Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword” (Exodus 17:13).

What could have been the connection between a man’s hands and an ongoing battle? This was a spiritual law at work. It wasn’t enough to have the rod in his hand; he needed to lift his hand. Something was happening in the spirit as those hands were lifted towards heaven.

There’s victory and power through our hands. Paul said, “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands…” (1 Timothy 2:cool. Practise this, and you’ll see more successes and victories in your life this year. Learn to lift your hands to the Lord as you set your mind on Him in prayer and worship; it’s a strategy of the Spirit for your continual victory and life of ever-increasing glory.

It doesn’t matter what comes against you; you can win by the power of the Holy Spirit. Your hands aren’t empty. When you lift your hands, they’re God’s hands. At the Red Sea, God said to Moses, “…stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it...” (Exodus 14:16). When you lift your hands, God responds. Oh, blessed be God!

2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” Your victory has been settled; all you have to do is walk in the light of it. Study the Word to know and play your role in the divine experience.

PRAYER
Thanks be unto God who always leads me in perpetual victory parade. I’m strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. I win every day by the power of the Holy Spirit, for my steps are ordered by His wisdom, and every challenge crumbles before me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Samuel 17:47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle [is] the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands.

Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Matthew 7:7-29 & Genesis 23-24
Matthew 5:1-10 & Genesis 9
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2019

THURSDAY, 10TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: SPIRITUAL INSIGHT.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the deep and intimate knowledge of Him (Ephesians 1:17 AMPC).

Something beautiful transpired in John 20:21-22, after the resurrection of Jesus. While His disciples were in a room, He came in among them and the Bible says He “…breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost.” Luke 24:45 gave us a clearer insight into what Jesus actually did to the disciples; it says, “Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.”

He granted them spiritual insight. Suddenly, they understood why Christ had to suffer, and the glory that was to be revealed. Prior to that time, He had shared the same thoughts with them, but they didn’t quite get it. Peter, for one, rebuked Him when He said He would have to be crucified on the Cross. But after He opened their understanding, they became spiritually enlightened! They had insight.

Insight means clear, deep, and usually sudden understanding and perception of a situation, subject, or mystery. It’s one of the many blessings of having the Holy Spirit in you: He gives you insight into mysteries and secrets. He grants you unusual perception and understanding of the inner workings of things, their compositions, functionalities, etc.

There’re certain things that would have been difficult for you to understand, but because of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life, the intricacies of those things are unveiled to you. You can always trust Him for insightful knowledge that gives skill, understanding, and great amplitude of comprehension.

PRAYER
Dear Father, you’ve granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you; the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light to know and walk in your perfect will. I have skill, discernment, rare understanding, and function with the spirit of excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 1:17-18 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

2 Timothy 2:7 AMPC Think over these things I am saying [understand them and grasp their application], for the Lord will grant you full insight and understanding in everything.

Matthew 8:1-27 & Genesis 25-26
Matthew 5:11-20 & Genesis 10
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2019

FRIDAY, 11TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: HE’S ALL THE POWER YOU NEED.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:cool.

Some people teach that after you’re born again, you receive the Holy Spirit, and then you receive the anointing; but it’s not so. The anointing comes with the Holy Spirit. In the New Testament, we all have the same Holy Spirit, and the same anoin because the anointing we have is the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says in Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power…”; that’s the same Holy Spirit and power Jesus referred to in our opening verse. It’s the same power, and the same Holy Spirit that Jesus had that we also have today. So, when you have the Holy Spirit, you have all the power you need.

Luke 1:35 lets us into the dialogue between the angel Gabriel and Mary. The angel said to Mary, “…The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee….” Some have read this and ran off with the idea that the Spirit comes into you first, and then His power or anointing comes next, and they’re wrong. The two expressions point to the same thing. The power of the highest overshadowing her is as a result of the Holy Ghost coming upon her.

In the Old Testament, He “came upon” them; in the New Testament, He lives in us. That’s why Jesus said you shall receive power when the Holy Ghost comes, because the Holy Ghost comes with the power. He’s the power of God.

With the Holy Spirit, you don’t lack any power or ability; He’s your ability. He’s everything you need, and has everything you require to fulfil God’s purpose, and walk in His perfect will for your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the Holy Spirit who lives in me in His fulness, and has infused in me the grace and ability to live for you, and fulfil the glorious destiny you have for me. I’m invigorated with might, ability, power, excellence and wisdom to transform my world today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Micah 3:8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

Matthew 8:28-9:1-17 & Genesis 27-28
Matthew 5:21-30 & Genesis 11
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2019

SATURDAY, 12TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: THINK THE WORD.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Many are defeated in life because of their thinking; they’re enslaved by their wrong mentality. You’re not different from the way you think. Through months and years of continually thinking in a certain way, your mind becomes programmed in that direction, and that’s the direction your life will go.

Philippians 4:8 says, “…whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” It’s actually an exhortation to think on the Word. Spend time to meditate on God’s Word. Whenever you’re in a challenging situation, instead of thinking about the problem, think on the Word. As you reflect or ruminate on God’s Word, there’ll be a transformation, a transfiguration that’ll bring about a solution and permanent change.

For example, it doesn’t matter that the economy of the country where you live is in the doldrums; refuse to see yourself as a victim. Think, and affirm like the psalmist, “The Lord has brought me out into a wealthy place” (Psalm 66:12). Psalm 18:19 says, “He brought me forth also into a large place…” that means a place of abundance, a place of wealth.

Your prosperity and success are independent of the principles and economics of this world. You’ve been abundantly endowed and imbued with all the grace, wisdom, and power you need for an eternally triumphant life. Have this consciousness. Think, and live as a victor, for that’s who you are in Christ.

CONFESSION
I’m making progress by the Word, triumphing over adversities by the power of the resurrected Christ. The Lord is exalted and glorified in me today, and His righteousness is revealed in and through me. I effect changes in my life through the application of God’s Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Matthew 9:18-38 & Genesis 29-30
Matthew 5:31-40 & Genesis 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: HE DOESN’T KEEP RECORD OF SIN

SUNDAY, JANUARY 13TH

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more (Hebrews 8:12).

Too many are enslaved by the memories of their past. They could be cheerful one moment and depressed the next, all because they remembered something they did in the past. But did you know that from the moment you were born again, your past ceased to exist?

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “...if any man be in Christ, He is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new.” The Christian is a new creation, and the new creation has no past; he never existed before.

Your old nature, the old you and everything about your earthly, natural human life was supplanted by the life and nature of God at the New Birth. When God looks at you now, He doesn’t see an old, wretched, struggling “sinner saved by grace”; rather, He sees Christ, because you’re in Christ. And in Christ, you’ve been made righteous; you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

Something so extraordinary that Jesus accomplished for us is remission of sins. Our sins—past, present, and future—were remitted ever before we came into Christ; this was legal. But we came into the vital experience when we were born again. So, even when you remember a past mistake and you feel bad and ask God to forgive you over and over again, He doesn’t have the record; He doesn’t remember.

Speaking to Israel, concerning this new covenant, He said, “…their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more” (Hebrews 10:17). Do you think He’d relate to us any less, considering that we’re fruits of this new covenant, established upon better promises?

Christ Jesus paid the full penalty for sin in His death on the Cross. The Bible says it was necessary that Christ should suffer for our sins (Luke 24:46); and now we walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4 says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” You’re forever blameless in the sight of God, because Jesus died to “…present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight” (Colossians 1:22).

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the understanding and insight your Word has brought to my spirit today. My past, present, and future sins are remitted in Christ. Thus, I’m forever blameless in your sight. Thank you for the righteousness of Jesus Christ in my spirit that gives me right-standing with you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 13:38-39 (KJV)
Be it known unto you therefore, men [and] brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Psalm 103:12 (KJV)
As far as the east is from the west, [so] far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 10:1-23
Genesis 31-33

Matthew 5:41-48
Genesis 13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2019

14TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: KNOWLEDGE IMPARTS FAITH.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).

Power is activated by knowledge. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Proverbs 11:9 says through knowledge shall the just be delivered. They’re not only delivered from trouble, but necessarily delivered into their inheritance.

As you study and meditate on the Word, not only do you discover your inheritance in Christ, you also receive the faith to relate with, and enjoy all that God has made available to you in Him. Acts 20:32 says, “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.”

The Word has the capacity to build you up like an edifice. It doesn’t matter what the case is; there’s no such thing as “I tried, but it didn’t work”; not with the Word. The Word works, and has power to change your life from glory to glory. However, you must know the Word, and put it to work in your personal life for it to produce results for you.

That’s the reason for the teaching of the truth of God’s Word, because when people become aware of the blessings of the Word, they’re able to embrace and walk in the reality of these blessings. The knowledge of the Word imparts faith and activates the power of the Word in your life: “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17).

PRAYER
The Word is working in me even now, producing divine results in me. I’m like a tree by the streams, bearing fruits in and out of season, and prospering in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 18:15 The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Matthew 10:24-42 & Genesis 34-35
Matthew 6:1-13 & Genesis 14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2019

TUESDAY, 15TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: ANCHORS OF FAITH.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Therefore let no man glory in men. For ALL THINGS ARE YOURS (1 Corinthians 3:21).

An anchor serves as a means of stability and support. Therefore, an “anchor of faith” is that which you connect your faith to when releasing your faith. It provides support when you’re acting on the Word about something you desire from God, for yourself or for someone else.

The faith-walk or the faith-life is like walking on water. For example, when you say, “I desire a house or a landed property,” and you sow a seed to that effect, that seed that you’ve sown for the property is actually connected to your faith; it’s an anchor for your faith.

It’s like teaching a child to walk, and you give the child a walker to use. The child rests on that walker and pushes it around, leaning on it to walk. That’s what sowing a seed to get something does for you. But don’t remain there.

If all you know and practise is to sow a seed when you need something from God, then something is wrong. If you have to sow a seed for everything that you need, why then did Jesus come? What then is the purpose of our inheritance in Him?

There’s absolutely nothing in this world that’s not covered by the provisions of Christ. That’s why the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, wrote to the Church, saying, “…all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21). There’s nothing in this world that you need to reproduce in any other way for it to become yours; all things are yours already.

2 Peter 1:3 declares, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Therefore, give, and sow seeds as fruits of your righteousness (2 Corinthians 9:10), recognising that you’ve been brought into the place of superabundance; that’s the higher level. It means walking in your consciousness of the divine nature.

CONFESSION
My faith is strong and prevailing; I’m victorious today and always, living the good life which God prearranged for me before the foundation of the world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

2 Corinthians 9:8-10 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work: 9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. 10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for [your] food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink

Matthew 11:1-30 & Genesis 36-37
Matthew 6:14-24 & Genesis 15
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2019

WEDNESDAY, 16TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: NO MORE PRICE TO PAY.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:7-cool.

Some Christians believe they have to “pay a price” to get God’s approval, attain certain blessings or get to certain heights in their lives, but it doesn’t work that way. Some even have the notion that praying and fasting is a form of price to be paid to experience a greater measure of the anointing, but that isn’t right. Prayer and fasting is for devotional purpose.

If you’re planning on paying a price for the anointing or anything for which Jesus already died, then you don’t believe what Jesus already paid was enough. No more sacrifice is required for you to walk in, and manifest the glory of God. Think about this: God said to Abraham in Genesis 12:2, “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.” This was simply God’s choice.

Abraham didn’t do anything to impress God first before God chose to make him great. The Lord said this to him even before he believed, and his believing was accounted for righteousness. Coming over to the New Testament, it’s the same thing; it’s about Christ and all that He’s already accomplished for us. It’s not about our works. The Bible says not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:9). Colossians 1:12 (NIV) says, “giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.”

What a marvel this is! We couldn’t qualify by ourselves to become heirs of God and partakers of the divine nature. Neither your good works nor your self-righteousness was good enough to qualify you for the divine heritage you have in Christ. Therefore, there’s no need striving or struggling to be good enough for God. Simply accept all that Jesus did for you. He paid the price for you to have, and enjoy all things that pertain to life and godliness. Therefore, live in His glory. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I live in the glory of Christ; I have all things that pertain to life and godliness, because Jesus paid the price for me to have and enjoy life to the full. I live a life of blessings, being my heritage in Christ Jesus. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Hebrews 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

1 Peter 1:10-11 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace [that should come] unto you: 11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Matthew 12:1-21 & Genesis 38-39
Matthew 6:25-34 & Genesis 16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2019

THURSDAY, 17TH JANUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: REIGNING THROUGH WORDS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father… (Revelation 1:6).

As a Christian, the consciousness or realisation that you’re actually a king, and not a helpless, needy commoner, will completely change the way you live. Don’t think or say, “If I’m truly a king, why is my life like this? Why aren’t things working out right?” Evidently, those who talk that way haven’t believed the Word; they haven’t accepted who they are.

You’re a king because God says you are; it has nothing to do with what you might be experiencing. What you need is to practise living as a king. Kings reign; so, start reigning. How do kings reign? They reign through words. The Bible says, “Where the word of a king is, there is power…” (Ecclesiastes 8:4); power to effect changes; power to make what you say come to pass.

Decide that you’re going to walk, talk, pray and live as a king throughout this year. It begins with your mentality. Look into the mirror and tell the person on the other side of the mirror, “You’re a king; rule and reign as one!”

One thing is sure: Kings exercise dominion and authority. The most beautiful part is that your authority as a king is that of the Lord Jesus; He’s the One that made you a king. Therefore, you have every right to exercise dominion, and “king” over the devil and the forces of life.

Refuse the low or ordinary life. If, for instance, you’ve been having a challenge of accommodation, it’s about time you said to yourself, “It’s not right for a king to be homeless!” Then start speaking words that’ll create the kind of accommodation that you want. If you’ve been in search of a job, it’s time to create one; start speaking and issuing decrees. As you do, these words will cause you to take actions that are necessary, position you, and create the right conditions and circumstances for the fulfillment of your desires, through the power of the Spirit.

Jesus said in Mark 11:23, “You shall have what you say”; that’s the destiny of kings; they don’t speak empty words; they take charge of situations with the word of faith in their mouth. Job 22:28 says, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee….” There’s power in your mouth; there’s dominion in your tongue; reign and rule as a king in life, with words.

CONFESSION
I reign as a king in this life, altering situations and circumstances in my favour. I make decrees and they’re established, for the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I’m royalty. I’m destined to rule and reign in life. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 5:17* For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Revelation 5:9-10 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 12:22-50 & Genesis 40-41

2-Year Bible Reading Plan Matthew 7:1-12 & Genesis 17

Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2019

FRIDAY, 18TH JANUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: IT’S ALL IN YOU

OPENING SCRIPTURE: According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness… (2 Peter 1:3).

Every seed has in it all that it requires to produce other seeds, and invariably, a forest. Being born again, you’re like a seed, loaded with everything you’ll ever need for growth and success in life.

When a seed is planted, it sprouts, develops a stem, branches, leaves and, eventually, fruits. Question: Where did the stem, leaves, branches and fruits come from? They all came from that seed! Everything the seed needed to have a normal plant-life; to become a big tree and to reproduce fruits with seeds in them, was in the seed. All the seed needed was to be in the right environment.

God has given us everything that pertains to life and godliness. He’s already done it! You have within you everything you require for an excellent, triumphant, and balanced life. Everything you require for success and the effectual life of righteousness here on earth is all in your recreated human spirit! Everything you’ll be, and have, is in you.

Therefore, all you need is to be in the right environment, where you can build your inner man, and hear the right things, to help you think the right thoughts, and speak the right words. This is so important because if you hear the wrong things, you’ll say the wrong words and the result would be the wrong fruits showing up in your life, instead of fruits of righteousness.

1 Corinthians 2:12-13 gives us some further insight; it says, “Now we have received…the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak….” Here’s the connection: God has given us everything we require for life and godliness, but the Spirit of God teaches us and helps us know the things which God has given us freely in the spirit. You must learn to speak them as the Spirit gives you utterance in divine wisdom. Hallelujah!

Thus, every so often, affirm, “Glorious things are spoken and written of me. I’m a success and a victor; greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. I reign and rule with Christ, triumphing gloriously every day!” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
My origin is of God and that makes me an overcomer because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. The good life, health, success, strength, promotion and prosperity are mine, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan; Matthew 13:1-23 & Genesis 42-43

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 7:13-20 & Genesis 18

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!

� Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.
http:///rorsponsorship

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2019

SATURDAY, 19TH JANUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: NEVER LOSE YOUR COOL

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you (Luke 6:28).

Never find yourself offended or losing your cool over the attitude of others towards you. It makes no difference if they mistreat you or take undue advantage of you; maintain the right attitude of love. Someone else’s bad attitude should never change your good behaviour. If anyone has a bad attitude, that’s their problem, but your responsibility is to walk in love towards all.

Some people make “new year resolutions,” part of which is a list of people whom they claim offended them, perhaps, in the previous year, and have decided never to talk to them or relate with them anymore. This is wrong. There shouldn’t ever be people or someone you don’t like or decide never to talk to, irrespective of what they may have done to you. The Word tells us to seek peace and pursue it (1 Peter 3:11).

God never promised that we’ll be well treated by everybody. You may not be treated right; you may not be treated the way you want or think you deserve to be treated; that’s not what’s important! What’s important is your response in whatever circumstances you find yourself; that’s where the blessing really is. If you respond negatively, because someone treated you badly, you’ll get in trouble with the Lord.

Read the Master’s statement in our opening verse; He said, “Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you” (Luke 6:28). Emulate Jesus. He wasn’t vengeful at the wicked men who crucified Him, though the pain was real, and He felt it. They spat at Him. He asked for water, they gave Him vinegar to drink. Think about how they mistreated Jesus; yet, He said, “...Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do…” (Luke 23:34). Keep walking in love. Let that be something you’ve decided to do this year more than ever before.

Always remember that, irrespective of how you’re treated, you can never be disadvantaged. Romans 8:28 says, “…all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” If you’d live and act according to the Word, you’ll continually walk in blessings, and nothing would truncate your joy or dissipate your faith and progress in the Lord.

CONFESSION
I walk in love towards all. I express love and goodwill towards all, thus invoking the blessings of peace and salvation upon them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Luke 6:28-35* Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the [one] cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not [to take thy] coat also. 30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask [them] not again. 31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34 And if ye lend [to them] of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and [to] the evil.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:24-43 & Genesis 44-45

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 7:21-29 & Genesis 19

� Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2019

SUNDAY, 20TH JANUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: PRIVILEGED TO PREACH THE GOSPEL

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

The Lord Jesus, after He paid the full price for our salvation by His death, burial and resurrection, gave us the great commission. He charged us to go into our world and preach the Gospel to every creature. If you find yourself with the opportunity to preach the Gospel in any capacity, you should count yourself tremendously blessed, because it’s a great privilege.

God gave us the privilege of being His partners in changing the world; His partners in soul-winning. Those who haven’t understood this, who haven’t caught this vision and fire, are the ones who still need to be counselled to win souls. God didn’t give the charge of soul-winning to angels; He gave it to you and me; He committed it to our trust. Like Paul, we all must personalise this and make it our life’s work. He said, “The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to my trust” (1 Timothy 1:11). You’ve been given the opportunity to serve in the Gospel; to bless and transform lives with the news of His saving power; maximise it.

In John 14:15, Jesus said, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” If you truly love Jesus, the Lord of your life, you’ll be compelled by His commandment to preach the Gospel as He’s commanded you. He said we should preach the Gospel and teach it to all nations, and every creature. What does that mean to you? It means a life on the go with the Gospel. You’re not stopping until everyone, everywhere has had the opportunity to hear, and receive the Gospel of His grace.

So, be afire; keep running for, and with the Gospel; it’s a mandate that requires urgency. Paul said, “…necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16). Yes, because you can’t know it and be quiet.

What an honour! That the Lord would do all that He did and send us to herald it around the world is most gracious; a marvellous blessing and privilege! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m honoured and privileged to be counted worthy of the Lord’s commission to preach His glorious Gospel, and I preach it by the power of the Holy Spirit, bringing salvation to as many as hear and believe. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: 1 Corinthians 9:16-18 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? [Verily] that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

2 Corinthians 5:19-20 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

1 Timothy 1:11-12 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. 12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 13:44-14:1-12 & Genesis 46-48

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 8:1-11 & Genesis 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2019

TUESDAY, 22ND JANUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: HE’S THE VERY ESSENCE OF LIFE

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself (John 5:26).

The Lord Jesus, in our opening verse, declared that He had inherent life as independently as the Father. Notice the progression of truth as He brought His disciples to the understanding of who He really was. First, He said to them, “I have life in me, just as the Father does; inherent life.” Next, in John 14:6, He said, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Notice the definite article, *the* LIFE! With those words, He meant, “I am Deity”; and He was right.

While the disciples were still grappling with that thought, Jesus took them another step further. He said, “Anyone who has seen me, has seen the Father and doesn’t need to keep searching for the Father” (John 14:9). How true! When you find Jesus, and accept Him as your Lord, your search is over. He’s the way, and also the destination.

Think about these blessed words of Jesus about Himself! How do you explain them? He goes from saying, “As the Father has life in Himself, so He has given to the son to have life in Himself,” to saying, “I am that life!”

Recall the words of His prayer in John 17:2-3; He said, “As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” If He is “the life” or “life eternal,” then He’s indeed the very essence of life. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the impartation of eternal life to my spirit. When I received Jesus, I received life in its entirety. I’m full of life, and everything I do exudes the incorruptible life. Divine life emits from me in words and in deeds, because as Jesus is, so am I. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 15:1-28 & Exodus 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 8:23-34 & Genesis 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2019

THEME: A NEW WAY TO PRAY

WEDNESDAY, JANuARY 23RD 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And in that day ye shall ask me nothing... (John 16:23).

Prayer in the New Testament is different from what it was in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament, the people had to make requests of God, so they could receive from Him. They had to ask, because God promised to bless them; He promised to supply their needs. Therefore, on the premise of His promises, they asked in prayer.

He was their Jehovah Jireh; He was the Lord their healer; He was the Lord their banner; He was the Lord their righteousness. This great God of glory made promises, so they took Him to task on His promises.

When Jesus came, because He lived in the old covenant, His teachings were also based on the old covenant. When He taught on prayer, He taught faith to people who were under the Law of Moses, but that’s not the dispensation you live in. Therefore, you really can’t pray as they did and expect the kind of results you ought to be getting as a New Testament person. Prayer has changed.

In the Old Testament, they prayed expecting God to fulfil His promises, but in the New Testament, all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:20 says, “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” Today, you don’t have to ask God for things like they did in the Old Testament; you just receive, because all things are yours already (1 Corinthians 3:21-23). Simply walk in the reality of your inheritance and blessed life in Christ.

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Since God already gave us ALL things that we require for life, and to live righteously unto Him, what then are we supposed to be asking for in prayer?

Indeed, prayer in the New Testament isn’t a means of asking God for things. Rather, it’s an avenue for fellowship with the Lord, which in fact, is the highest purpose for prayer.

CONFESSION
I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me. All things work together for my good, because I love the Lord, and I’m called according to His purpose. I reign and rule with Christ, now and evermore. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 3:21-23;
21. Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
22. Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
23. And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

2 Peter 1:3-4;
3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4. Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Matthew 6:25-32
25. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26. Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27. Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28. And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29. And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31. Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32. (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 15:29-16:1-12 & Exodus 3-5

Matthew 9:1-13 & Genesis 23
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2019

THURSDAY, 24TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: MORE THAN FAVOURED CREATURES.

OPENING SCRIPTURE:…Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you (John 15:13-15).

As Christians, we’re more than servants of righteousness or God’s favoured creatures; we’re joint-heirs with Christ. We’re literally, and vitally, born of God, with His life in our spirits. That makes us one with Him.

Some Christians haven’t really understood the actual reason Jesus came to the earth. He didn’t come to save us from sin; that was a means to an end. He came to give us life, so that with that life in us, we could be in fellowship with God. It would have been wonderful for us just to be His servants or His favoured creatures, but He chose to bring us into fellowship; into oneness with Himself. This divine comradeship is bigger than what the natural mind can conceive, and that’s why many still stumble at it.

How could man, with all his natural frailties and foibles become one with God? But it’s what Jesus accomplished for us; it’s the reason for His vicarious death. He brought us into the fellowship of the God-kind.

Remember, He said in John 5:26, “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.” Then, coming over to the Epistles, John writes, “…and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life…” (1 John 5:11-12). The same inherent life that Jesus has is what He gave us at the New Birth. How could anyone know this and live an ordinary life! You couldn’t know this as a Christian and live in defeat. We’re the divine breed; the uninfectable species; carriers of the God-life, and dispensers of His unsearchable riches and graces.

Get to know who you are; you’re more than a mere “believer” in Jesus; you’re a participator in the divine experience; an associate of the God-kind. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I believe in Jesus Christ; therefore, I have eternal life, and the light of life. I bring men into this light—the light of God’s righteousness. I’m a dispenser of the unsearchable riches and graces of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Romans 8:16-17 AMPC The Spirit Himself [thus] testifies together with our own spirit, [assuring us] that we are children of God. 17 And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory.

Matthew 16:13-17:1-13 & Exodus 6-7
Matthew 9:14-26 & Genesis 24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2019

FRIDAY, 25TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: YOU HAVE ALL THINGS IN HIM.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; And ye are Christ’s; and Christ is God’s (1 Corinthians 3:21-23).

The Bible says we’re joint-heirs with Christ, which means everything He owns also belongs to you. He shares everything with you, including His Name. No wonder He said in Colossians 3:17, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus….” He gave you His Name to live in. What could be more than that?

As a joint-heir with Him, you’re a co-sharer in His ownership of the world. Now you can further understand why there’s really nothing for you to be praying and asking God for, except to intercede for others, and fellowship with Him. Prayer has a whole different meaning with the knowledge that you already have all that you require for life and godliness.

Some Christians are always professing their needs, rather than affirming the Word of God concerning their wealth and prosperity. “Oh God, I need a house; I need a car; I need this and I need that”; that’s not the way. All you needed was Christ who now lives in you; and Christ is everything! He has everything, and has given you everything.

Therefore, let His Word mould your thinking and give you a new mentality. You own the world. Come to this level of thinking! The Bible tells us to trust “…in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy” (1 Timothy 6:17). Ephesians 1:3 declares, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.”

God already blessed you with every blessing that exists in Christ. Health, prosperity, victory, success, joy, peace and every blessing of God is already yours. Live with that consciousness.

CONFESSION
The Lord is my shepherd, and I have everything good: health, promotions, increase, abundance and wealth. I’ve been blessed to be a blessing, and I walk in the light and reality of my heritage in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Galatians 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Psalm 24:1-2 The earth [is] the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. 2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Matthew 17:14-18:1-14 & Exodus 8-9
Matthew 9:27-38 & Genesis 25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2019

SATURDAY, 26TH JANUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: EXPECTANT OF HIS SOON RETURN

OPENING SCRIPTURE:…this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven (Acts 1:10-11)

Make no mistakes about it, the Lord’s return is closer than many realise. Don’t be deceived by those who say He’s not coming again; the Scriptures already testified of His return, during which the rapture of the Church will take place. And at the rapture, only those expecting Him would be taken to heaven.

So, are you expecting Him? You can tell from the way you live your life every day. Some believe the rapture is going to take people by surprise, like they’ll be swept off their feet; no! The rapture of the Church is going to be by faith. It’ll be an act of your faith to be raptured when it’s time. That means when you hear the trumpet, you must put your faith to work and go! Hebrews 11:5 says, “By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him….”

Some people will be struck with fear when they hear the trumpet, and fear won’t let them leave. This is because they weren’t expecting Him. The Bible says, “…and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation” (Hebrews 9:28). There has to be an expectation. It’s for the same reason that Paul said, “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord…” (1 Corinthians 15:58).

If you’ve been living for Him, doing His works and bearing fruits of righteousness, happy are you! But if you haven’t, it’s time to make a change, so that when He comes, you’ll be bold in His presence! Your faith will be activated and you’ll be amongst those that’ll be caught up to be with Him forever! _*“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord”*_ (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m bearing fruits of righteousness, giving the lives of men and women in my world a meaning, as I await the soon return of the Master. My faith is effective and effectual, producing required results to the glory of His Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:1 Corinthians 15:52-58 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory? 56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law. 57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 18:15-35 & Exodus 10-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 10:1-11 & Genesis 26

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2019

SUNDAY, 27TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: FAITH AND PATIENCE.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience (James 1:2-3).

Oftentimes, there’re those who find themselves in situations that they think require immediate divine intervention, and then begin to pray. However, they soon become panicky when nothing seems to change. This happens more when the issues are particularly time-sensitive; the deadline is imminent, yet nothing has changed. When you’re in that kind of a situation, don’t panic or get into a frenzy; be patient.

Faith and patience may seem like two opposites, but they work together. We read in our opening verse that there’s a purpose for the trying of your faith; it’s patience. Sometimes, those things you expect or desire to happen quickly don’t happen for one reason: lack of patience. You’ve got to learn the power of patience in your faith.

While you’re expressing faith, you must also demonstrate patience. James 1:4 says, “But let patience have her perfect work...”; it’s saying you don’t need to be in a hurry; don’t get agitated. Too many people get fretful and even become angry when they face challenges, and by so doing, they miss God’s plan. Challenges are a blessing; they’re the springboard for your promotion.

In John 16:33, Jesus said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” So, if you’re in the world, there’ll be tribulations; there’ll be troubles. But just because there’re problems doesn’t mean you’re defeated. Be in charge and in control. Faith is patient, confident, and never ruffled when tried; rather, it’s unperturbed.

1 Peter 1:6-7 tells us that the trial of your faith is much more precious than gold. Just as gold glitters when it’s refined by fire, even so should your faith be stronger and ardent, no matter what happens. So, refuse to fret, because irrespective of the trouble, we’re more than conquerors. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I refuse to be anxious about anything; the peace of God which surpasses all understanding keeps my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. The trial of my faith is found unto praise and honour and glory, at the appearing of Jesus Christ! Through patience, my faith prevails over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 24:10 [If] thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength [is] small.

Matthew 19:1-15 & Exodus 13-14
Matthew 10:12-22 & Genesis 27
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2019

THEME: GOD’S MOVING HOUSE

Monday, JANUARY 28TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me...the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works
(John 14:10).

The above affirmation by Jesus dissolves any doubt as to His oneness with the Father. He’s in the Father, and the Father is in Him. When
He walked the earth, He was the living tabernacle of Almighty God. Wherever Jesus went, the Father went, because the totality of the Godhead dwelt in Him (Colossians 2:9).

Now, think about the fact that as Jesus is, so are we in this world! Meaning that you’re God’s moving house; His living tabernacle; the fullness of the Godhead tabernacles in you. Someone asks, “How can that be?” It’s simple. Colossians 2:9 that we referenced earlier says, “For in him (Jesus Christ) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” Then the next verse says, “And ye are complete in him (Jesus Christ), which is the head of all principality and power” (Colossians 2:10).

Again, someone might query, “If we’re already full of God, why then did Paul pray in Ephesians 3:19 for the Christians at Ephesus to be filled with all the fullness of God?” First, understand that Paul didn’t include himself in the prayer. If it was so needed for everyone, he’d have said, “...that WE ALL might be filled with all the fullness of God.” But He understood the Word; he knew he was already filled with God and wanted to bring the saints in Ephesus to the same consciousness.

Read his inspiring submission in Galatians 2:20: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me....” In Colossians 1:27, he affirms, “...Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Christ in you is the fullness of God in you. You’re a God- conveyor; a God-carrying vessel. In the Old Testament, the Ark of the Covenant symbolised the presence and glory of God. Everywhere the Ark was, the glory was present; miracles and blessings manifested.

Today, God’s presence is no longer in the Ark, but in your spirit; you’re the living, moving Ark of God today. Walk in this consciousness, and nothing shall be impossible to you.

CONFESSION
I’m the living tabernacle of Almighty God; wherever I go, God goes; He lives in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. Therefore, nothing of darkness is in me. I’m indestructible, and can do all things through Christ who strengthens me from within. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 2:9-10;
9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Acts 17:28;
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew19:16-20:1-16 & Exodus 15

Matthew 10:23-33 & Genesis 28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2019

TUESDAY, 29TH JANUARY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: PRAYER ISN’T A STRUGGLE.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Luke 12:32).

Sometimes, when you listen to some Christians pray, it’s obvious they haven’t really understood the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They tend to paint a picture that portrays struggling in prayer; an idea they got from the Old Testament. But we’re in the New Testament now, and Jesus, the One we’re following, never struggled in prayer.

Each time Jesus prayed, His words were simple and profound, full of faith and confidence. He prayed from the standpoint of His oneness with the Father. He had no consciousness of lack or need, and He wants you to have the same mindset. Imagine His comforting words in our opening scripture: “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32). Why would anyone know this and struggle in prayer? Then, to think He’s even done it already takes it to a whole new level. He’s already given you the Kingdom.

Understand that the lesser is included in the greater. If you already have “the kingdom,” then you have everything that’s in the kingdom. In His Kingdom, there’s life, righteousness, love, joy, wealth untold, divine health, peace, etc.; all these are already yours. That means the struggle to get God to do any of these or more for you is unnecessary. They aren’t even things you should pray for; they’re part of your inheritance and rights in Christ.

If, for instance, you’re giving someone entry and rights to your house, you don’t carry the house to that person, be it a studio apartment, a bungalow or a three-storey building. You do so by giving the keys to the house to the person. Likewise, you have the keys to the Kingdom of heaven, which means you have access to both spiritual and earthly blessings: “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven” (Matthew 16:19).

What you need is to live every day with the consciousness that the Kingdom is yours. And the Kingdom didn’t come to you empty; it’s loaded with goodness. Once you understand this, you’ll walk through life with boldness, knowing that the world is yours. Then, like Paul, you’ll always be thankful to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light (Colossians 1:12).

PRAYER
I thank you Lord, for the Kingdom belongs to me; therefore, I have no lack or want. I have all things that pertain to life and godliness, and I flourish exceedingly in every good work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.

Matthew 6:7-8 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Matthew 20:17-34 & Exodus 16-17
Matthew 10:34-42 & Genesis 29
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019

THEME: IT’S ABOUT YOUR MIND

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things (Genesis 24:1).

There’re people who think it’s okay to be poor, and that the poorer you are, the closer you are to God. One can’t but wonder how they came to such a twisted and erroneous belief. God doesn’t want His children poor. The poor can’t help the poor, neither can the poor take the Gospel to the ends of the earth.

The Lord said through the prophet in Zechariah 1:17, “...My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad...”; He didn’t say through poverty. Don’t believe in poverty; it’s not from God. If God truly saved your soul, which is so important, then He must have made provision to prosper you.

Don’t believe anyone who tells you rich people might have a problem getting to heaven. Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, and many others in the Bible who walked with God in an extraordinary manner were rich, and are all in heaven. Read 1 Samuel 2:8 and see what God does; He “... lifts the poor and homeless out of the garbage dump and give them places of honour in royal palaces...” (CEV).

Some people have remained poor only because they inherited it from their minds, not because they were born poor. Poverty isn’t the state of your birth, neither is it a government-engineered problem, or the absence of required necessities. Rather, it’s when a man’s mind and his mental prowess—his flow of thoughts—become disabled. It’s the disabling of a man’s mental prowess. That means, you can only inherit poverty by thinking the way poor people think. Poverty or wealth is from inside you.

That you don’t have a house or a car doesn’t mean you’re poor. The question is, can you see the house or the car inside you? It’s about your mind! If you can see it, you can have it! The fact that you don’t have any money in your bank account doesn’t mean you’re poor. Your status in life isn’t dependent on the amount of money that you can touch. How much can you see in your heart?

Success or prosperity is from inside you. Based on who you are, and what you have on the inside, whatever finances you require would come to you. Never forget that. So, work on being, and not on having.

CONFESSION
I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. The world and the wealth therein belongs to me, because I’m the seed of Abraham. Blessed be God! I have a beautiful and glorious inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 4:23;
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Proverbs 23:7;
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 21:1-32 & Exodus 18-19

Matthew 11:1-10 & Genesis 30
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2019

THURSDAY, 31ST JANUARY.

THEME: LOVE IS GOD’S SOLUTION.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear… (1 John 4:18).

In 1 Samuel 16, we read something really inspiring about the love of God. God had instructed Samuel to go to the house of Jesse and anoint one of his sons to be king of Israel. But Samuel was afraid. He said to the Lord, “If Saul hears it, he will kill me.”

Saul was the king of Israel at the time, and Samuel was more afraid of King Saul than of God, because he knew that God was loving, merciful and kind. So, God said, “Okay, here’s what you’ll do: organise for a sacrifice and invite Jesse for the sacrifice, and if Saul hears about it, just tell him you came to sacrifice to the Lord.”

Can you imagine that? God already had His plan, but now, Samuel was going to influence God’s plan, because of fear. But guess what? God yielded! He found a way to make what He wanted Samuel to do easier for him. One would have expected that God would say, “What? I’m God! I’m telling you what to do; go do it boy; no one can kill you!” But no; God isn’t like that.

When He gives you an instruction or a direction, He watches to see your response or reaction. He may even consider your excuses and make some adjustment for you, just as in the case of Samuel. However, He doesn’t want you holding on to your fears. Our opening verse says perfect love casts out fear.

Many have a problem doing God’s perfect will because of either selfishness or fear. However, the solution to both of them is love. Love has no selfishness, and love has no fear. Love is God’s solution to man’s real problems. You may disobey God and go after your own agenda, or because of fear you may disobey Him and go in another direction. But the truth is, when you learn to walk in love and open your heart to the reality of His personality, you’ll always be in sync with Him.

However, no man can ever walk in love until he discovers Jesus. When you get to know Jesus, things change. This is why we preach the Gospel, so that men may know Jesus, and understand the love of God and learn to walk in His love.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your love, and your Spirit who lives in me, guiding me to fulfil your will for my life. Your love is the basis for my life’s decisions, and my deepest desire is to be all you created me to be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

John 15:9-11 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.

Matthew 21:33-22:1-14 & Exodus 20-21
Matthew 11:11-20 & Genesis 31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2019

THEME: SEE AND LIVE FROM YOUR HEART

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For with the heart man believeth... (Romans 10:10)

Being born again, you received the life and nature of God into your heart, that is, your spirit. The eventual transformation and glory
evident in your soul and body are the result of the impact and influence of the life and nature of God in your spirit. This is why God wants you to nurture and develop your spirit.

Your spirit is God’s temple; His dwelling place: that’s where the Kingdom of God is (Luke 17:20-21). No wonder we’re counselled to guard our hearts with all diligence: “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life” (Proverbs 4:23). Everything you require for your life is in your heart. The house you’ll live in is in your heart; the money you require is in your heart; the health of your body is in your heart! Life in its fullness is in your heart; therefore, learn to live from your heart.

When you live from your heart, that is, from the inside out, you wouldn’t be bothered about the happenings outside; your experiences wouldn’t determine your response to situations. The economy of the world or of the country where you live may be in shambles, but you’re unmoved, because you’ve learnt how to enjoy your prosperity and turn it on from within you.

Learn to see from your heart. What you see with your heart is more real than what you see with your physical eyes. 2 Corinthians 4:18 says, “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” Seeing with your heart means envisioning and apprehending the realities of the Gospel and of our Kingdom-life with your spirit.

The more important things of life — the eternal things — are all in your heart; therefore, look inwards, and live from there. Isaiah 12:3 says, “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation” ; where are these wells? They’re in the deep recesses of your heart!

PRAYER
Blessed Lord, in you I put my trust, living the higher life, which you preordained for me to live, following the light and guidance of your Spirit from within me. I’m making progress with giant strides, triumphing all the way, because you’ve set me on high, and established my path in glory, and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 3:11;
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Proverbs 23:26;
My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Matthew 22:15-46 & Exodus 22-23

Matthew 11:21-30 & Genesis 32
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Feb 02, 2019

SATURDAY, 2ND FEBRUARY.

THEME: PERSEVERE IN PRAYER.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

Every Christian has a right to pray and expect answers; it’s part of our heritage in Christ. Knowing this, prayer should be for you, moments of fellowship and expectation. 1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” We were called into communion and participation with the God-kind. This means you can talk to the Lord directly, and as a friend, and He’ll hear and answer you.

No wonder Jesus emphasized in a parable, the need for men to pray always and persevere in prayer. God delights in answering your prayers. 1 Peter 3:12 says, “For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers….”

Through prayer, your spirit is stirred to respond to the Lord more quickly. 1 Corinthians 14:4 says, “He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself….” Moreover, when you pray in other tongues, you’re speaking mysteries, divine secrets: “For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God…in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths {and} hidden things [not obvious to the understanding]” (1 Corinthians 14:2 AMPC). You can bring forth divine secrets regarding your family, business, education, and all that concerns you, if you’d pray fervently in the spirit.

You might not know what steps to take in certain areas of life, but as you pray in other tongues, illumination comes. Someone says, “But I’ve been praying in tongues and still haven’t received the direction or go-ahead for the things I want to do”; persevere! Keep praying, knowing you’ll surely receive answers. The Bible says if the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth (Ecclesiastes 11:3). Keep filling the clouds with your heartfelt prayers.

James 5:16 (AMPC) tells us that as the righteous, our prayers must be heartfelt and persistent: “…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” You’ve been made righteous, and have become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; therefore, your prayers make tremendous power available, dynamic in its working. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I rejoice at the glorious impact and changes that take place in, and for me as I pray. Even now, I’m suffused in the glory of your presence, as your love fills my heart, and thrills my soul. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

1 John 5:14-15 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Matthew 23 & Exodus 24-25
Matthew 12:1-9 & Genesis 33

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses? / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Prophet Christian Shola Gives Succour To Flood Victims In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.