Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (11121 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY, 26TH FEBRUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: JESUS IS GOD’S BLESSING

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities (Acts 3:26).

The Lord Jesus came as a blessing to the world, to save men and bring them into fellowship with Himself, but the people of the world didn’t accept Him. Even the Jews, through whom He came, didn’t accept Him, because He came as a man. He wasn’t what they expected; they weren’t expecting someone that looked as ordinary as themselves. But Jesus is by no means ordinary; He’s Himself God. Be that as it may, He didn’t come to the world as God.

Philippians 2:6-8 says, “Who, being in the form of God…made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.” They expected a ruler, but because they were spiritually blind, they didn’t realise that the one who walked amongst them was the ruler of heaven and earth; the Monarch of the universe. They expected a Messiah, and He was the Messiah.

Jesus is all that the Jews and the world were looking for and more, packaged in one divine personality, but they didn’t recognise Him. He wasn’t packaged the way they expected, so they killed Him. The Bible says, “He came unto his own, and his own received him not”(John 1:11). But thanks be unto God! The ensuing verse 12 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.”

If you’ve never been born again, it means you’ve not received Him; you’ve not accepted God’s blessing. Jesus is all the blessings of heaven personified; to have Him is to have everything. It makes no difference what you’ve been searching for in life; what you’ve been in need of; receive Jesus and your search, thirst, and pursuit of happiness, will be over. He’s the one-stop shop for everything divine; everything sublime; everything transcendent that you could ever need. He’s your life, your peace, your salvation, your prosperity, your wisdom, your righteousness, and your everything! He’s God’s blessing to you! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Blessed Jesus, you’re the lover of my soul, and the personality of my deepest affection; you mean more than the world to me. I acknowledge you as God’s ultimate blessing to me, and I walk in the light of all that I am in, and to you. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 1:20-21 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 7:24-8:1-13 & Numbers 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 18:1-11 & Exodus 7

� Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.
http:///rorsponsorship

EXTRACT FROM RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2019

WEDNESDAY, 27TH FEBRUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: THE ABILITY, FAVOUR AND DIRECTION TO PROSPER

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And…I will bless thee…and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:2).

There’re lots of beautiful definitions for the word “blessing” or the infinitive, “bless”; one of them is the invocation of the ability, favour, and direction to prosper. When you’re blessed, the ability to prosper is invoked in your life; it’s inherent in you and works all the time. You have the ability to succeed, such that anything that concerns you turns out excellently.

The invocation of favour means divine favour works in your life in a way that even your detractors are compelled to favour you. Even when you’re not interested in certain privileges that are yours, or don’t have enough information to desire them, that divine favour causes them to come to you. How important it is for you to recognise, and walk in this consciousness!

The third element in our definition of blessing is the direction to prosper. That’s equally so powerful, because when that’s invoked in your life, you find that you’re always at the centre of God’s perfect will; you go in the right direction, for the right purpose, and at the right time. Even when you don’t have a clue, that divine power of blessing causes you or literally places you in the centre of God’s will.

There’re people who always get into trouble; there seems to be something working in them to get them into trouble; but not you! You’re the blessed of the Lord. There’s a divine elixir working in you, that steers you away from trouble and keeps you on the path of life; on the path of divine destiny.

When you’re blessed, your steps are always ordered of the Lord. You become a problem solver. Blessings begin to flow as soon as you enter a place! You’re always just on time to be favoured and directed in the way of prosperity. These elements of blessing don’t work sometimes only; they work continuously, without fail. Become conscious that in you are the ability, favour, and direction to prosper, because you’re the blessed of the Lord. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
I’m a package of blessings. I’ve received the invocation of the ability, favour, and the direction to prosper. My steps are ordered of the Lord; I’m at the right place at the right time, meeting the right people, and doing the right things. I’m always at the centre of God’s perfect will. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Deuteronomy 28:3-6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field. 4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.

Numbers 6:22-24 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, 24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

Galatians 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:14-26 & Numbers 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 18:12-20 & Exodus 8

� Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2019

THURSDAY, 28TH FEBRUARY. Pastor Chris

THEME: DON’T LET THEM PERISH WITHOUT GOD

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (John 3:17).

Imagine that you have friends or relatives who aren’t born again or people who work with you who aren’t born again; don’t let them go to hell! You need to weep and cry for their salvation. In your intercessory prayers, you need to wail and travail for their souls, that the light of the glorious Gospel would shine in their hearts. You need to pray for them knowing the terror that awaits them, until you’re assured of their salvation. Don’t take this lightly.

Think about your uncles and aunts; think about your cousins, your spouse, your children; don’t let them perish without God! Don’t let them go to hell! Do you know what it is to be in the darkest place for eternity, and never have hope of coming out?

Your presence in your home, school, workplace, neighbourhood, estate, city or country isn’t for a game. It isn’t just for you to be happy and celebrate that you’re born again; you must be concerned for the salvation of others. You’re a saviour to your world. You were sent to save others.

You’re on earth and alive to do the Lord’s work; to win more and more people to Jesus Christ. We’ve got to snatch them out of hell; some of them are already so close, and if we don’t rescue them, they’ll slip right into it. We must not let them!

The Lord has committed to us the ministry of reconciliation, and faithfully, we must keep carrying out our ministry, turning men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I thank you for making the Gospel heard and received in my world, and your righteousness established in the hearts of men. Indeed, the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ. The Lord reigns forever and ever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

2 Peter 3:8-10 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:27-9:1-13 & Numbers 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 18:21-35 & Exodus 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2019

FRIDAY, 1ST MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: LIFE AND IMMORTALITY THROUGH THE GOSPEL

(DOWNLOAD FREE MARCH PDF in any language of your choice=> https:///3SkGLH)

OPENING SCRIPTURE:...but be thou...made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:8-10).

In Christ Jesus, life and immortality have been unveiled. This life isn’t the mere human or biological life that’s depraved, degenerate and broken; it’s the life and nature of God that transcends the ordinary human life. In 1 John 5:13, the Apostle John writes, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life….” So, being a Christian means that the human life that’s subject to death, with which you came into this world, has been supplanted by the life and nature of God, making you immortal; divine.

Could this be real? “Is it true that death has been abolished?” some may ask. Well, the Word says so, and that settles it! Notice the tenses that Paul used; he said death has been abolished; that’s in the past tense; it’s not a promise; it’s been done already; you’re not an ordinary person; you’re divine. 2 Peter 1:4 says, “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises; that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature….”

As a replacement for the abolished death-doomed human nature, He gave us divinity; He made us partakers of the divine nature; associates of the God-kind; comrades of the divine order. Let this understanding change the way you live; you’re a victor in this life. You have the life of God in you.

As you walk in Christ and preach the Word of God, you’re participating in divinity, and unveiling life and immortality through the Gospel, so those who are lost can hear, receive, and become partakers of this glorious life as well. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me life and immortality, making me a partaker of your divine nature. I declare that by the power of the Holy Spirit working in me, I’m effective in the divine experience and bearing fruits in every good work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 9:14-32 & Numbers 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 19:1-12 & Exodus 10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 18:21-35 & Exodus 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2019

SATURDAY, 2ND MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: YOU’VE GOT TO KNOW HIM.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

Ephesians 1:3 says God has blessed you with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; and 1 Corinthians 3:21 declares, “…all things are yours.” God has given you everything you require to live victoriously and be a success in life. Meanwhile, in our opening verse, we observe a very important element: it’s about your “knowledge of Him.” There’s nothing you could ever need or desire for a godly life that’s not already yours in Christ. However, making it a reality in your life is a function of your knowledge of Him.

This kind of knowledge is full, exact knowledge—“epignosis” (Greek). God’s provisions aren’t going to come to pass in your life just because they’re written in the pages of the Bible; there’s a knowledge of Him that you must have; knowledge that unites the knower with that which is known; knowledge beyond the senses; specific knowledge, without assumptions.

Something so beautiful and powerful about knowing Him is that not only do you get to know, and are able to appropriate all that He’s given to you, you also get to know yourself. The more you know Him, the more you know you; He mirrors you. His Word mirrors you; in Him, you see you. You can never really know yourself as God knows you until you know Him. He made you; so only He knows what’s inside you and what you’re capable of; He alone can reveal you to you.

Therefore, the way to know Him, and get to discover you, is to study and meditate on the Word. 2 Corinthians 3:18 shows that the Word is the mirror of God that reveals your true description. It says, “…we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” Search and discover who you really are, by looking into the mirror of God; by getting to know the Lord. The moment you get a hold of what the Word says is yours, or who the Word says you are, respond by affirming accordingly. That’s how you endorse His Word into manifestation in your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me everything I need for a godly life of success and victory in this world. I’m full and loaded with blessings; and as I look into your Word, I’m transfigured; your glory is revealed in, and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 9:33-50 & Numbers 9-10
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 19:13-22 & Exodus 11
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2019

SUNDAY, 3RD MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: HIS BODY AND BLOOD.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? (1 Corinthians 10:16).

Being born again, not only is it your right to take the Holy Communion, it’s also compulsory, for it’s a participation in the body and blood of Christ. As seen in our opening verse, the cup of blessing is actually the Communion of the blood of Christ. Likewise, the bread, which we break, is the Communion of His body. This means we’re one with the Lord. His victory is our victory; His ability is our ability. All that He is, He is in us, and we’re complete in Him. Amazing reality!

These are our affirmations as we partake of the Communion; we’re to be mindful of our oneness with the Lord, and our triumphant life in Him. “What if a Christian has done something wrong, can he still partake of the Communion?” Yes. He should repent of his sin immediately and not miss the opportunity to partake of the Communion, because the blood of Jesus was shed for the remission of sin; the Communion is a demonstration of faith in the blood of Christ for redemption.

“But I thought the Bible says, ‘Don’t take the Communion when you’re not worthy; meaning when you’ve sinned?’” someone queries. That’s not what the Bible says. The Spirit of God, writing through Paul to the Corinthian Church, didn’t say, “whosoever shall eat this bread or drink this cup, being unworthy.” Being unworthy means the person isn’t qualified to eat the bread or drink the cup; every Christian qualifies to take the Communion. What the Bible says is that it shouldn’t be done “unworthily,” and there, the Apostle Paul was addressing the impropriety reported of the Christians in Corinth as they took the Communion (1 Corinthians 11:18-34).

Taking the Communion is something that must be done reverently and meditatively; in a heart of worship and holiness, knowing the significance of the body and blood of Christ—the fellowship and eternal redemption it provides. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the body of Jesus that was broken for me, and His blood that was shed for the remission of my sins. I’m forever grateful for my oneness with you, and for your glory in my life. Now I have a brand new life of righteousness, with dominion over sin, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 11:27-30 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink [this] cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of [that] bread, and drink of [that] cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many [are] weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Matthew 26:26-28 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed [it], and brake [it], and gave [it] to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mark 10:1-31 & Numbers 11-13
Matthew 19:23-30 & Exodus 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:23am On Mar 04, 2019

MONDAY, 4TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: A GIFT FOR ALL

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

Romans 6:23 says, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Eternal life is God’s gift to the world, not to Christians. You become a Christian only after you’ve received eternal life, which is the life and nature of God. What Jesus came to do, the salvation He brought, was for the whole world. So, in the mind of justice, the whole world has been saved, because Jesus paid the price for every man’s sin. This is legal salvation. Vital salvation is only received by personal faith in Jesus Christ.

Unless one acknowledges, and accepts His vicarious sacrifice, he won’t experience the vital reality of the finished works of salvation in his personal life. That’s where we come in; those of us who have become Christians have a responsibility to tell the world what Jesus did. Many don’t believe because they haven’t heard. Romans 10:14 sums it rightly: “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”

They’ve got to hear that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, and that He’s made that life available to everyone. It’s a gift; therefore, they don’t have to work for it; all they need is to receive it. Romans 10:9-10 says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. ”That’s how simple it is to receive this glorious, wonderful gift of eternal life, and become an associate of the God-kind.

The human life is depraved, degenerate, and broken; but God has provided another life, the transcendent life, which He wants all men to have and live. It’s the life of absolute victory, glory, righteousness, and dominion in Christ; it makes you indestructible and supernatural, and it’s only available in Christ.

PRAYER
I thank you, precious Father, for sending Jesus to die for me, making it possible for me to have eternal life. This life is working in every fibre of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan = Mark 10:32-52 & Numbers 14-15

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 20:1-16 & Exodus 13

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2019

THEME: A LIFE OF POWER OVER SIN

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Tuesday, March 5th

OPENING SCRIPTURE:...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:9).

Jesus died to save man from sin, but salvation from sin wasn’t enough. We were free from sin and the consequences of sin, but we weren’t free from the power of sin. The resurrection of Jesus gave us a new life and power over sin. Thus, the power to live above sin came from the resurrection; the resurrection brought us a new life of righteousness!

This is why it’s compulsory that we understand that true salvation is based on our faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. If anyone believes in the death and doesn’t believe in the resurrection, their salvation isn’t complete, because the resurrection is what gives us eternal life.

We read in our opening verse, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Verse 10 continues, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” From the foregoing, we observe two things that are involved in salvation: you must confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord of your life, and believe that God raised Him from the dead. When a man fulfils both, he can then declare, “I’m saved,” for with that, he’s at once ushered into a new life; a life of righteousness, with power over sin.

PRAYER
I pray for souls around the world today, that their hearts be open to receive the Gospel, as the Word is brought to them in diverse means. The veil is removed from their hearts, and the light of the glorious Gospel shines through, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Romans 10:9-10 NIV If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 11:1-26 & Numbers 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 20:17-23 & Exodus 14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2019

THEME: BEAUTIFYING YOUR SPIRIT

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: When Moses came down from Mount Sinai carrying the two Tablets of The Testimony, he didn’t know that the skin of his face glowed because he had been speaking with GOD (Exodus 34:29 MSG).

Man is a spirit being and not a physical body. Many, however, have put a premium on their outward appearance;
they go through rigorous exercises and dietary plans; some even go through severe surgical procedures to maintain or enhance their physical looks.

But you see, don’t be carried away by all the praise you might receive for your outward appearance. The truth is, there’s no glory like that of your spirit. That should be your dream: beautifying your human spirit!

1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” Thus, you’re born of the Word, and contemplating the Word should be a priority. When you study the Word or receive its ministry in teaching or preaching, it glorifies or beautifies your spirit. You’re strengthened, energized and invigorated for greater works.

Moses had an experience recorded in Exodus 34. He had spent so much time (forty days and forty nights) with God on Mount Sinai, receiving the Ten Commandments. When he came down from the mountain, his face radiated the glory of God, such that everyone who saw him couldn’t look at him.

Moses had to wear a veil to shroud the glory that had rubbed off on him (Exodus 34:29-33). That’s the effect of deep contemplation and meditation on the Word. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

The Word of God is where the glory is, and the New Covenant is far more glorious. As you receive the Word, at your quiet time, devotion, or church services, the intensity of the glory in your life is increased; you’re enraptured, beautified, and enveloped by His glory.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your Word, which causes your glory to shine forth with much intensity in my life and in all that I’m connected with. As I meditate on the Word of faith, I experience victory, divine health, and blessings! My life is an expression of your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty and righteousness. I’m continually metamorphosed from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 4:15;
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

John 1:14;
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

2 Timothy 3:15-16
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 20:24-34 & Exodus 15
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2019

THEME: PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMIES... NOT AGAINST THEM

THURSDAY, MARCH 7TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

Sometimes, some Christians, while praying, would say, “Whatever evil my enemies have planned against me, Lord, give them double! Anyone who wants me dead, let that one rather die a sudden death!” No, this isn’t the right way to pray as a Christian; not when you’re full of the Spirit!

Those who pray like that are praying according to the desire of the flesh, not according to the Spirit. Our opening verse says, “...Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust (desire) of the flesh.” It’s the desire of the flesh to see the death of your enemies, but the desire of the Spirit is to see their salvation.

When you pray against your enemies, that’s walking in the flesh; that’s praying in the flesh. What God wants is for us to pray in the Spirit: “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit ...” (Ephesians 6:18). Stay in the Spirit; don’t be perturbed by whatever your enemy may be scheming against you.

Jesus said, “Pray for,” not against, your enemies: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you” (Matthew 5:44). You may feel hurt, and upset or angry, but refuse to hate. You’re too full of love to hate or curse anyone. You’re too sweet in your spirit to be
bitter or take record of the wrongs done to you.

Don’t give attention to your adversaries, for they don’t count. It makes no difference how many people gang up against you, they’re not a factor. You’ve been raised together with Christ! Greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. Read the words of David in Psalm 27:2: “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”

There was no need for him to pray against his enemies; they simply took their place: they stumbled and fell. That’s the fate of anyone who professes to be your enemy. If they don’t repent, they’re doomed. But your role is to pray for them, hoping God would grant them repentance unto the acknowledging of the truth.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit, and for the fullness of Christ in my heart. Your love is daily expressed through me in my thoughts, words, and actions. I’m riding through life gloriously, making progress with giant strides, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 24:17 GNB;
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth,
and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

Luke 6:27-28;
27. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28. Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

Matthew 21:1-11 & Exodus 16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2019

FRIDAY, 8TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: STAND UP FOR JESUS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us (Isaiah 33:22).

The Bible says Jesus has been placed “high above all other government and authority and power and dominion, and every title of sovereignty used either in this Age or in the Age to come” (Ephesians 1:21 WNT). For that reason, it makes no difference what the title is; be it President, Prime Minister, President General, Chief Judge, etc., Jesus is above them all. He’s above every title of sovereignty and government. Now, what does this mean for the Church?

Remember, He’s the head, and the Church is His body; He and the Church are one; we go by the same name. Thus, in union with Him, the Church is above, and has a say in, any and every government in this world. Therefore, those who think the Church is helpless, beggarly, and weak, must think again. Read our opening scripture; it says, “For the LORD is our judge (that’s the Judiciary), the LORD is our lawgiver (that’s the legislature), _*the LORD is our king (that’s the executive)….”

Jesus and the Church have a say in every arm of government. He’s the Judge, the Lawgiver, and the King! Have these in your mind, and stand up for Jesus and the Church everywhere, irrespective of the opposition. If you stand up for Him, He’ll stand for you.

Jesus said, “...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth” (Matthew 28:18). Then in the next verse, He said, on the basis and authority of that power, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations….” Your country isn’t left out; you have authority in His Name. Read also what He said in Matthew 28:20, “…lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

Refuse to be intimidated by any law, regulation, or policies that are against the Gospel; keep serving the Lord faithfully. But control and influence the government and leaders in your prayers and the exercise of spiritual authority in the Name of Jesus Christ.

CONFESSION
The Lord is my salvation; I’ll trust and not be afraid, for He’s my strength, my song and my refuge. The Gospel is prospering in, and through me, penetrating the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Jeremiah 1:10-12 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. 11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. 12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 13:1-37 & Numbers 22-23

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 21:12-17 & Exodus 17

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2019

SATURDAY, 9TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: “THE FIRE OF CLEANSING”

OPENING SCRIPTURE: I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire (Matthew 3:11).

Fire is very significant in Scripture. In some places, it was used to symbolize the Spirit of God and the character in which He operated or manifested Himself. When God revealed Himself to Moses, it was in the burning bush (Exodus 3:3-5). When the Holy Ghost came in Acts 2:1-4 as Jesus had promised His disciples, the Scriptures record that cloven tongues like as of fire appeared unto them and sat upon each of them, and they were filled with the Holy Ghost.

Then we read the words of John the Baptist in our opening verse above, where he talked about the baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire. Now, many have confused John’s statement to mean that both the power of the Holy Ghost, and the fire of the Holy Ghost are synonymous, but they aren’t. When John the Baptist said Jesus shall baptize with the Holy Ghost, and with fire, that “fire” meant judgment.

The fire of the Holy Ghost is about cleansing; it’s called, “The fire of Judgment” or “The fire of cleansing.” The Bible says, “…he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire” (Matthew 3:12). That’s judgment! It’s the same thing we see in Malachi 3:2-3: “But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.”

Thus, Holy Ghost fire is the fire of purification; it takes away the unclean things from your life; it burns them up, that there be no impurities in you; that fire purifies you, removes everything that’s not of God. Thus, you’re sanctified for the Lord’s use; you’re His vessel unto honour, to bring Him glory, and establish His will in the earth. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m washed, sanctified, justified, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and by the Spirit of our God! There’s no uncleanness in me, for the fire of the Holy Ghost purifies my heart from all filthiness. I’ve become the radiance of God’s glory, and the expression of His righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: Isaiah 4:3-4 And it shall come to pass, [that he that is] left in Zion, and [he that] remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, [even] every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: 4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

2 Timothy 2:19-21 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, [and] prepared unto every good work.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:1-26 & Numbers 24-26

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 21:18-32 & Exodus 18

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2019

SUNDAY, 10TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: HE REQUIRES YOUR OBLATIONS—NOT DONATIONS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things (Ezekiel 20:40).

There’s a difference between a donation and an oblation. When you give to the Lord, it’s an offering, an oblation; it’s called a holy giving and it’s a connection between you and your heavenly Father, different from donations. There’re endeavours to which we can make donations; we can donate to charity organizations, NGOs, and worthy causes, but when it comes to giving to God, it’s not a donation; your offerings, and tithes that you give to the Lord are oblations and must be hallowed in your heart, and given reverently.

This is important because how you deal with your giving determines the results you’re going to get from God. If you give as a donation, you get what a donation promises. You don’t donate to God; you give an offering to Him, because He is God. Your offering is a testimony that you recognize, and are honouring Him as God, and not as a man.

Sometimes, donations or contributions may be called for in the church. These could be for some church project or endeavour, and could be classified accordingly. Nonetheless, your tithes and offerings, like seed offerings, first-fruit offerings, etc., are not donations or contributions: they are oblations to the Lord. Remember, worshipping the Lord must be according to His prescribed order or else we lose the blessing promised. The word teaches that there are blessings connected with oblations. Donations and contributions have their blessings as well.

For example, if you give alms to the poor, that’s not an offering; it’s a loan to God (Proverbs 19:17); it has its blessings. An offering to God is very different. This understanding is important, because when you want to have maximum results from God, you have to do God’s things, God’s way.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I worship you with my giving and oblations. I declare that I continually increase in the grace of giving, even as I abound in wisdom and understanding. Through my commitments, the furtherance of the Gospel is swift, and many lives are touched, all to the praise and glory of your Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 2 Corinthians 9:7-8 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 8 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:

2 Thessalonians 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:27-52 & Numbers 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 21:33-46 & Exodus 19

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2019

MONDAY, 11TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: HAVE NO CARES WHATSOEVER

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God… (Philippians 4:6-7).

If, indeed, you found out that God has blessed you with so much, and you have all the resources you require for anything whatsoever, how would you live every day? Would you still be worried over anything? I’m sure you wouldn’t! I mean, you have everything, and are able to enjoy everything that God has blessed you with on earth; you wouldn’t care about a thing in the world!

But did you know that’s how you’re expected to live every day? You ought to have no cares whatsoever, because God, indeed, already blessed you with everything: every resource—spiritual and physical—that you require to live a godly and successful life. Those who don’t have this consciousness are the ones who get agitated and worried in life.

The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 6:25, “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on….” This is your ticket to the worry-free life. Read His words in Matthew 6:32 as He continues on the same subject: “…for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.” How beautiful this is!

Before you were born, God already knew everything you’d ever need, and in His love, He made them available to you in Christ, even before you ever had the sense or “faith” to consider asking Him. He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours.” No wonder David could say with such confidence, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1).

In your life, refuse to worry; it’s something you have to consciously practise. Have confidence in the Lord, and in all that He’s done for you and made available to you in Christ Jesus. Instead of worrying, which wouldn’t change your situation in the first place, turn your petitions to the Lord; with thanksgiving, present your requests to Him.

Choose the life of blessings and reject worry and anxiety. You’ll be amazed at the doors that’ll open to you; the blessings of God that’ll begin to work in your life without restraint. Praise God forevermore!

CONFESSION
I have all that pertain to life and godliness; all things are mine. My mind is stayed on the Lord, and His Word; thus, the blessings of God in Christ are working in my life without restraint. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: 1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

2 Peter 1:1-4 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Matthew 6:31-34 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 14:53-72 & Numbers 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 22:1-14 & Exodus 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2019

TUESDAY, 12TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: WALK IN HIS LIGHT

OPENING SCRIPTURE: This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

The reason some Christians find themselves struggling with the flesh is that they’re not living the Word (James 1:22). The Word of God is clear: Walk in the Spirit, and you’ll not fulfil the lusts or desires of the flesh, as our opening verse states.

Some have been trying to crucify the flesh for a long time to no avail. God never told us to crucify the flesh, because the flesh has already been crucified; it happened the moment you were born again. Galatians 5:24 says, “And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.”

So, if you’re struggling with the flesh, simply stop; just act on the Word; walk according to the life and nature of God that’s in your spirit. 1 John 1:7 tells us to walk in the light, as He (God) is in the light; in other words, walk in the light of God’s provisions for you in Christ, as revealed in the Word.

For example, Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you…”; therefore, if you find yourself struggling with a sinful habit, don’t become frustrated! Use the Word. Affirm, “I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; sin has no power over me. I refuse to be entangled by any yoke of bondage. I put a stop to this habit, in Jesus’ Name.” Make this declaration and begin to walk in its light, and sin shall not lord it over you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for enlightening me on the path of life through your Word; your Word is light and full of glory. I walk in the light of my righteousness, exercising dominion over Satan, sin, and the flesh with its affections and lusts. I’ve overcome the world, and I live triumphantly every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Romans 6:14-18 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 15:1-20 & Numbers 32-33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 22:15-22 & Exodus 21

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2019

WEDNESDAY, 13TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: DARE TO BELIEVE

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23).

Many today are struggling and toiling every day to make ends meet. But the Word declares that you’re an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. You have an inheritance in Christ, who owns the world and all that’s in it.

You’re the seed of Abraham; your wealth and prosperity is in Christ; it’s a settled fact. The Bible says, “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein” (Psalm 24:1). The world belongs to you; dare to believe this. That’s what we read in our opening verse; if you can believe this, it’ll be manifested in your life.

The Bible says Abraham “…staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God” (Romans 4:20). How did his wealth come? The Bible says God blessed him: “…I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed” (Genesis 12:2-3). Also, read Genesis 13:2, Genesis 24:5, and Galatians 3:9; believe these and all of God’s Word about your heritage in Christ. Believe that God is who He says He is, He’s given you what He says He’s given you, and you have what He says you have. Arm yourself with this consciousness, and you’ll live your days in prosperity, and your years in abundance. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I trust you with my life, knowing that whatever is committed to you is kept forever; I’m kept and preserved from the decadence and corruption in this world, and my prosperity is eternal. I walk in your blessings and in the consciousness of my righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:||Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. ||

||Galatians 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 15:21-47 & Numbers 34-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 22:23-33 & Exodus 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2019

THURSDAY, 14TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: THE MOMENT OF FAITH

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

In Jude 1:20, we read something striking; it says, “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.” The word, “building” as used by the Apostle Jude doesn’t mean building something afresh or from scratch; it’s the Greek word, “epoikodomeo.” It means to build on, or build upon; building on an already existing foundation.

Now, the Bible lets us know that God has dealt to every man the measure of faith (Romans 12:3); the faith given to you by God is the foundation you need to build upon for a life of success, prosperity, victory, divine health and glory as God wants.

Oftentimes, as you hear God’s Word, faith comes to you strong, and you’re inspired to take certain actions. That’s your moment of faith; that’s the time you must act. If you delay, that faith could wane or dissipate, because it came in the Word that you heard at that time. What you do when faith comes to you like that is to take action, and then keep feeding your faith to keep it virile.

Our theme verse says God is the one that works in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure. All that time you were inspired and thought to do something for the Lord or take an action for the Gospel, it was God working His purpose in you. Once you’ve taken the steps, don’t let your faith down; build on it, because there’s more to do; keep the faith on. This is where some miss it; they don’t realize that they have to build their faith continually; so, they find themselves vacillating, staggering at the Word of God through unbelief.

When you hear God’s Word and faith comes to you, act immediately; hold on to the vision, and let nothing stop you. Maybe it’s a teaching about giving, and your faith is stirred up to give, go ahead and do so immediately; seize that hour of faith and act on the Word.

Never let the zeal of your faith wane. Keep your faith afire; build and nourish it with the Word of God. Don’t allow space for negative thoughts that’ll breed doubts, and delay your blessing for acting on the Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you, for you take pleasure in my prosperity. Thank you for your blessings that I receive and enjoy today, and for showing me the key to a victorious faith-walk, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:||Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. ||

||James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. ||

||Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 16:1-20 & Deuteronomy 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 22:34-46 & Exodus 23

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2019

FRIDAY, 15TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: COMPELLED BY THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty (2 Peter 1:16).

The first thing that should compel you about preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the truth of the Gospel. The Gospel isn’t an assumption or some fairytale. Peter said, “We have not followed cunningly devised fables”; this Gospel is truth.

Secondly, the content of the Gospel, what it states, is most compelling: that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, and that He was, and is, the Son of God in truth—God in the flesh. Moreover, He was crucified on the Cross, and died for us. He was buried, and God raised Him from the dead, and He’s alive today; His death on the Cross was a sacrifice for the sins of the world.

When Jesus died, we died in Him; when He was buried, we were buried in Him; when God raised Him back to life, we were raised together with Him, and because He lives, we live. Hallelujah! These are our convictions about Christ and the Gospel! 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

Think about it: one who knew no sin was made sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him, so that whereas we were dead in sin, now in Him, we live! What a message! There’s nothing like it in the world; it’s the greatest story ever told; the greatest news of all time!

Now, to think that this is the Gospel that Abraham looked forward to, that Isaac and Jacob and the patriarchs looked forward to and prophesied about; to think that this is the Gospel that we’ve embraced, and has become so real to our spirits, is overwhelming. It’s an unending song, an ever-flowing stream of unending joy.

When you think about Jesus, and what the Gospel means, and all that He’s done for you, you should be compelled to preach it more than ever. Refuse to be quiet; tell it everywhere.

CONFESSION
I’m compelled by the truth of the Gospel to preach it around the world. The zeal of the Lord propels me to proclaim liberty to the captives, and turn men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God. The Lord Himself is effectually at work in me—His power and desire—to fulfil His delight and please Him in all things. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 1:16* For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 Corinthians 9:16-23 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? [Verily] that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. 19 For though I be free from all [men], yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some. 23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with [you].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:1-25 & Deuteronomy 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 23:1-12 & Exodus 24

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2019

SATURDAY, 16TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: ABSOLUTE REST IN CHRIST

OPENING SCRIPTURE: There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief (Hebrews 4:9-11).

The life that Christ has given you is one of absolute rest and peace. It makes no difference how dire things get or the challenges you face; your victory is guaranteed. You and Christ are one, and because you’re in union with Him, you can never be disadvantaged; you’re triumphant always and in every place; you’re unshakable.

An old songwriter said, “He never said you’ll only see sunshine; He never said there’d be no rain, but He surely promised us a heart full of singing.” In other words, come what may, you’re a victor. Some people aren’t sure what life has in store for them; they live with uncertainty. But in Christ, there’s assurance.

Romans 8:35-37 says, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Refuse to be stressed over anything, because you’re in God’s rest, and have ceased from life’s struggles. The Bible says “…he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his” (Hebrews 4:10).

Don’t allow anyone or circumstance cheat you out of the life of absolute rest in Christ that you’re called to live; a life of peace with prosperity. And remember, the way to sustain yourself in this glorious life is living by faith in the Word; applying the Word in all that you do. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your immeasurable love for me; you finished the works from the foundation of the world, and called me into your rest. I’m in your rest now, living in the peace of prosperity. I refuse to struggle or fret over anything, as I enjoy my triumphant life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For future reference of today's Article, kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities March Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo by clicking on => http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 23:13-22 & Exodus 25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2019

SUNDAY, 17TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: LIVING BY HIS FAITH

OPENING SCRIPTURE:… and the life which I now LIVE IN THE FLESH I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD, who loved me, and gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20).

When Jesus died on the Cross, He knew that if we got to hear about His love, we’d believe and become one with Him. He had faith in what He did, in His vicarious sacrifice for us. He trusted that we’d become everything He died, was buried, and rose back to life for. That’s the faith of the Son of God by which we’re to live.

Think about it this way: imagine that you have a son who’s about to sit for his final exam. The exam costs quite some money, but you’re ready to stake everything. You say to him, “Son, all the money we have at the moment is what we’re paying for you to sit for this exam, but that’s nothing, because we trust you’d be successful, and as a result, things will change for the family.”

Now, your son understands that the hope of the entire family is on him; he knows he’s got to be successful at this exam; he can’t afford to disappoint the family. So, he’ll act on your faith in him—which will become his driving force. His friends may be partying, but he’ll act differently, because he knows you’ve invested everything in him, and wants to justify the confidence reposed in him.

That’s akin to Galatians 2:20: the life we now live, we live by the faith of the Son of God who loved us and gave up everything for us. We can’t fail or disappoint Him. This is the reason you must live your life differently, setting your affection on Him, on things above, and not on things on earth or the flesh. Be determined that you’d walk in, and manifest, the full blessings of the Gospel which are yours in Christ. Live to His dream; His expectation; live by the faith of the Son of God!

CONFESSION
I was crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me, and gave Himself for me. My life is ever for His glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:||Colossians 3:1-3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. ||

|| Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. ||

|| 1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 23:23-39 & Exodus 26

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2019

MONDAY, 18TH MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: YOU REPRESENT HIM.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him (Colossians 3:17).

The verse above is quite instructive; it says, “Whatsoever”; that is, anything you do, whether in word or deed, it should be in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Why? Because you’re in Him; you’re born of Him. He said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches…” (John 15:5). 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” We’re in an inseparable union with Him. Your conduct, manner of life, and character should always reflect Him, because you’re His icon; you represent Him.

Christ should, and must, be seen and heard in you. Jesus said he that has seen me has seen the Father, because He epitomized the Father; He was the Father’s reflection; His glory; the express image of His person (Hebrews 1:3). Today, you live in the earth, and do whatever you do as the representative of Jesus; you function in His Name.

Therefore, live and talk as a God-man. This consciousness brings a different perspective to your character. Read our theme verse again: it says live, talk, conduct your life in the Name of the Lord Jesus! Think about it: how many hurtful or abusive remarks can we make in His Name? None! How much untoward conduct can you display in His Name? None! When you talk and act in the Name of Jesus, the result is excellence; He’ll be heard in your speech, and seen in your actions.

Live every day as a conscious representative of Jesus Christ. Never forget who you are; don’t take a holiday from your identity with Him. Let your Christ-character be consistent wherever you go. When you’re in church, at home, office, marketplace, wherever you are, your communication and actions should be the same—gracious, kind, excellent—in the Name of the Lord.

CONFESSION
I’m an ambassador, a conscious representative of Jesus Christ, living in His Name! My communication and actions aptly depict my union and oneness with the Lord. And as God’s Word gets into my spirit, I’m transformed into the same image, from glory to glory, by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 5:1-2 NLT Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. 2 Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Colossians 1:27-28 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12
Matthew 24:1-11 & Exodus 27
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2019

TUESDAY, 19TH MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: DON’T ALLOW DISTRACTIONS.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15).

Christ Jesus already provided everything you need to be triumphant, successful, and prosperous in life. Therefore, you have no reason to be distracted or to take your focus off fulfilling His call on your life.

Distractions can come in different ways to impede your passion, and stop you from being all that the Lord has destined for you to be. They can come in the form of needs; the things you want or things you want to do, whether or not they’re working out. Distractions can also come from people such as relatives, parents, friends, who try to shift your focus to something different from God’s calling on your life.

Nonetheless, in whatever way or shade distractions come, refuse to allow them. Understand that as a Christian, especially when you’re making an impact with the Gospel, you’ll face persecutions; there’ll be those who’ll be against you, or even hate you, but that shouldn’t be a surprise to you at all. Jesus said, “...If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you...” (John 15:20). But guess what? It makes no difference who’s against you; you’re forever a victor; you’re more than a conqueror.

Distractions can come from the devil too. He can bring such thoughts to you as, “Do you think you’re supposed to be a Christian? What has this Christianity even done for you?” Never entertain such thoughts; when they come, refute them and say, “Get thee hence, Satan, for thou savoureth not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.”

Keep fueling your love for the Master, and refuse to allow anything dissipate your zeal; anything that’ll prevent you from putting your best in the Gospel. Once you’re able to eliminate distractions in your life, you’ll notice remarkable improvements in your personality, output and influence. Maintain your focus; be the best of you for the Lord and His eternal Kingdom.

CONFESSION
My life is for the glory of God; my attention is fixed on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of my faith! I refuse to be distracted by anyone or anything in this world, for I’m set on the course that I must follow. I’m fulfilling God’s call and purpose for my life, and always, my strength is renewed in Him. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 7:35 NLT I am saying this for your benefit, not to place restrictions on you. I want you to do whatever will help you serve the Lord best, with as few distractions as possible.

Hebrews 12:1-4 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. 4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Luke 2:21-52 & Deuteronomy 13-15
Matthew 24:12-22 & Exodus 28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2019

WEDNESDAY, 20TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: AVOID WRONG ASSOCIATIONS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them (Romans 16:17).

The scripture above admonishes us to mark and avoid those who cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine of Christ. You’ve been taught the love of Christ; you’ve been indoctrinated with the Word of God in a certain direction; continue in the Word. Mark and avoid those who live contrary to the truth of the Gospel; the truth that you’ve been taught. This is God’s instruction. It’s the same warning He gave through the Apostle Paul to the Philippian church; he said, _*“Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision” (Philippians 3:2).

Now, this admonition is primarily for us to stay away from those in the church who don’t follow the truth, who cause dissension and strife. When you see a sign in a building that says, “Beware of dogs,” the sign isn’t telling you about the dogs outside that building, but the ones inside that particular house. So, when the Apostle Paul said, “Beware of dogs; beware of evil workers; beware of the concision,” he was referring to mischief makers in the Church.

These could be people in the same local church, same cell group, same estate, neighbourhood, office, etc., and they’re Christians. He wouldn’t warn you about them if He didn’t think your association with them would be inimical to your Christian walk. Many have found themselves in serious trouble for fraternizing with the wrong people. The Lord’s admonition is clear: you’re to “mark” and “avoid” mischief makers, not try to change them. Don’t keep company with people who deliberately don’t walk in love, people who engender disunity in the Church; divisive elements who mislead others.

People get messed up when they get involved with a messed up person. 1 Corinthians 15:33 says, “Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” If you’ve had, or have friends with whom you’re not experiencing any meaningful spiritual progress, or whose friendship hinders your effectiveness in the Gospel, it’s high time you gave up such friendships. Don’t negotiate; just end it, so your participation in the faith—your Christian life—would be effectual as it should be. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you, for your Word is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. Through the Word, I’m trained and cultured in the godly life and ways of doing things. I’m filled with thoughts of righteousness, and walk in the path of righteousness, which you prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 16:17-18* Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2 Timothy 3:2-5 AMPC For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters. They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane. 3 [They will be] without natural [human] affection (callous and inhuman), relentless (admitting of no truce or appeasement); [they will be] slanderers (false accusers, troublemakers), intemperate and loose in morals and conduct, uncontrolled and fierce, haters of good. 4 [They will be] treacherous [betrayers], rash, [and] inflated with self-conceit. [They will be] lovers of sensual pleasures and vain amusements more than and rather than lovers of God. 5 For [although] they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it [their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession]. Avoid [all] such people [turn away from them].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 3:1-38 & Deuteronomy 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 24:23-33 & Exodus 29

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2019

THURSDAY, 21ST MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: NO LIMIT TO YOUR ABILITIES AND POTENTIALS.

OPENING SCRIPTURE:…And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship (Exodus 31:1-3).

There’s nothing the Holy Spirit can’t teach you; nothing! You might find someone who, though not a Christian, seems to be more skillful or knowledgeable in a particular area than you are, but the truth is, if you open yourself to that same skill or knowledge, you’d be a thousand times better than him or her. This happens as you walk in, and with, the Spirit, for the Bible says, “…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6).

True success is by the Spirit. Thus, being filled with the Spirit continually isn’t an option. When you’re filled with the Spirit, you’ll walk, and work by the Spirit; your success will be unlimited; your potentials and ability will be limitless. We read in our opening verse about Bezaleel; the Bible says he was the best in all kinds of craft! And you know what? That same Spirit that made him such a success is in you today. There’s nothing you can’t do, and there’s nothing you can’t know or be skilled at.

Jesus said in John 14:26 that the Holy Spirit will teach you ALL things; not some things! This is His job and ministry in your life. He’s sent of God to teach you everything you need to know about life. He’s the perfect educator; the real teacher! Yield yourself to Him, and He’d energize you for success, stir you up for prosperity, and programme you for greatness. How could you be confused when your Teacher, the Holy Ghost, knows all things?

The trouble is, too many haven’t taken advantage of the presence and ministry of the Holy Spirit in their lives. As you get filled with the Spirit, you’d discover that you’re a problem solver; a solution provider. What is it that you want to know or be able to do? Ask the Holy Spirit to help you, and then get to work; take action. Maybe it’s something about your academics, your job, a project, whatever it is, He can teach you and you’ll become super-excellent. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
The Holy Spirit lives in me today in His fullness! He’s working in me mightily, helping me become the best, and produce excellence only, and always. There’s no limit to my abilities and potentials, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Exodus 31:1-6 NLT Then the Lord said to Moses, 2 "Look, I have specifically chosen Bezalel son of Uri, grandson of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3 I have filled him with the Spirit of God, giving him great wisdom, ability, and expertise in all kinds of crafts. 4 He is a master craftsman, expert in working with gold, silver, and bronze. 5 He is skilled in engraving and mounting gemstones and in carving wood. He is a master at every craft! 6 "And I have personally appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to be his assistant. Moreover, I have given special skill to all the gifted craftsmen so they can make all the things I have commanded you to make:

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 18-21
2-Year Bible Reading Plan Matthew 24:34-44 & Exodus 30
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2019

FRIDAY, 22ND MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: ALL THAT TRULY MATTERS.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad (2 Corinthians 5:10).

As a Christian, every opportunity of service that God gives to you is important, and it means a lot in the Kingdom. You should realise that each one of us is going to give an account to God for the life we lived and for all He asked us to do. You’ll give an account to Him for your participation in the ministry of the Gospel; that’s what we read in our opening verse.

Sometimes, when we’re involved in something, whether an activity or a project, we often become oblivious of some important realities. People aren’t able to often stand outside of themselves to examine their ways and actions. And so, not many realise that their actions are a message every day, for which they must give an account to God.

You have to remember that your service of God, and to God, is written in God’s Book. Every word spoken, every act of your life, is in God’s Book. Your story is being written by God; you inspire that story. He has a plan that He’s already written concerning you, but you write your own story too every day in the way and manner you live your life.

One day, there’ll be a comparison between the life God drew up for you, the life He ordained for you, and what you eventually turned out to be; how you eventually lived. And your reward will be in line with how the life you lived measured up to the life He drew up for you.

The most important thing in your life is to discover God’s purpose for you, and fulfil it. Nothing on earth compares with serving the Lord and living for Him. Nothing could be better for time and eternity than to live for Jesus Christ; He’s all that truly matters: “And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again” (2 Corinthians 5:15).

CONFESSION
I’m risen with Christ, and my affection is set on things above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God. I love you Lord with all my heart, and living for you is all that matters to me; to be relevant to the expansion of your Kingdom, and the establishment of your righteousness on earth. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 3:12-15 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

1 Corinthians 10:31 AMPC So then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God.

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24
Matthew 24:45-51 & Exodus 31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2019

SATURDAY, 23RD MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: THE DIVINE LIFE IN YOU.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life… (1 John 5:13).

As a Christian, what you have isn’t a combination of the divine and human life; you don’t have two lives, but one—the divine life. This divine life and nature of God in your spirit has an impact on your physical body. The human life is sustained by blood (Leviticus 17:11). That’s the reason blood diseases are very deadly, because they attack the whole body.

When Jesus died on the Cross, something interesting transpired. A Roman soldier thrust a spear through His side, and “blood and water gushed out.” His heart had ruptured, and all His blood drained out. His body was buried without blood. When He was raised from the dead, the resurrected body of Jesus had no blood.

Where then did the life of the body of Jesus come from? After all, He didn’t come back to life as a Ghost, He resurrected in flesh. The Bible tells us He was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father; that’s the Holy Ghost! The Holy Ghost overshadowed the dead body of Jesus, quickened it, and Jesus came back to life; His body being without blood.

Now that you’re born again, you have the same life with which Jesus was raised from the dead. Romans 8:11 says, But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. ”This has already happened! Your physical body, your hitherto death-doomed and death-prone body has been rejuvenated, reinvigorated, and vitalized by the Holy Ghost who lives in you.

This is the reason sickness, for the Christian, is estranged; it’s an anomaly; it’s not supposed to be, because the life in you is divine. Hallelujah! Meditate on this truth, and endorse it in your personal life and you’ll forever live above sickness, disease, defeat and all the depravities that affect the human nature.

CONFESSION
I’ve got the life of God in me; it’s in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I live above sickness, disease, defeat and all the depravities that affect the human nature, as a result of the divine life and nature of God in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27
Matthew 25:1-13 & Exodus 32
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2019

THEME: CROWNED WITH GLORY AND HONOUR

SUNDAY,MARCH 24TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Many think that Christianity restored us back to what Adam and Eve used to be or had in the Garden of Eden, but that’s not true. What we have is a far greater glory (2 Corinthians 3:10). Being born again, you’re not born after the first Adam but after the second and last Adam, Jesus Christ. The Scripture says, “...The first man, Adam, became a living person. But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit”
(1 Corinthians 15:45 NLT).

I want you to carefully note the tenses in Romans 8:30 as we read this time from the Weymouth New Testament: “....and those whom He has pre-destined He also has called; and those whom He has called He has also declared free from guilt; and those whom He has declared free from guilt He has also CROWNED WITH GLORY.” Here, we identify vital realities concerning the new creation, which are the results of Christ’s redemptive work. One of them is that you’ve been crowned with glory. That means you’ve been brought into a life of beauty and excellence.

Furthermore, in 1 Peter 5:10, we read that God has called you to His own eternal glory in Christ Jesus. The same truth is highlighted in 2 Peter 1:3: “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” You’ve been glorified, not with any lesser glory, but with the same glory that is on Jesus. He said in John 17:22: “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them....”

“But doesn’t the Bible say in Romans 3:23 that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God?” someone may ask. That was before Jesus came. All men became separated from the glory of God because of sin, but Jesus, through His death, nailed sin to the Cross and brought us into glory; not the glory that Adam and Eve had, but His own glory. He glorified you with Himself.

Referring to Jesus, Hebrews 2:9 tells us that God crowned Him with glory and honour. Then in 1 John 4:17, we read that as He is, so are we in this world. Blessed be God! You’re crowned with glory and honour just like Jesus. Your life isn’t for reproach; it’s for glory, beauty, excellence and honour. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
My life is excellent and full of glory; I’m crowned with righteousness and honour, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. Christ is exalted in me today and evermore; my life is for His glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 5:10 AMPC
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you.

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28

Matthew 25:14-30 & Exodus 33
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2019

MONDAY, 25TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: THE MESSAGE OF FAITH

OPENING SCRIPTURE: So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17).

When Jesus ministered, faith came alive in the hearts of His hearers. He let them know who God is, His eternal will, and what He’s already done for them. He said, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you” (Matthew 7:7). In Mark 11:22-23, He taught the people, saying, “…Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”

Neither the Pharisees nor the Sadducees ever taught the people about having the God-kind of faith, about believing and receiving. Many were enthralled by His message, because it inspired faith in their hearts towards God. They had thought that God only blessed whomever He chose. They had assumed that God wasn’t concerned about them. But Jesus taught that God loves everyone unconditionally, and all it takes to receive from Him is to simply believe: “…If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth” (Mark 9:23).

As they watched Him cast out devils, open blind eyes, unstop deaf ears, and even raise the dead with an unusual demonstration of authority, many were convinced and had faith in the Father’s love for them. The Bible says many believed in His name, when they saw the miracles that He did (John 2:23). His message made it possible for them to believe and relate to a God that they couldn’t see physically. He made the Father real to them through His message of faith.

That’s the same message He sent us to preach and teach around the world. He said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” If today, you’re faced with a situation that seems to have defied solution, you can trust God for a miracle. It makes no difference what the case is; only believe! It makes no difference if it’s a dead womb, a dead body, a dead business, or some other problem. He’s the God who “quickens” the dead! He gives life to the dead, and can breathe life into any seemingly dead situation. Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER
Dear Father, you’re the great God of glory, and I worship you for your greatness, your love, your mercy, and your kindness. Thank you for giving me a victorious and glorious life in Christ; I win today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:||Hebrews 11 AMPC Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, [a]the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 6:1-16 & Deuteronomy 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 25:31-46 & Exodus 34

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2019

TUESDAY, 26TH MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE FATHER IN YOU.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works (John 14:10).

The Lord Jesus, when He walked the earth, walked in union with the Father, and was constantly mindful of the Father’s indwelling and abiding presence. When He said in the verse above, “…the Father that dwelleth in me…,” He was referring to the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. He’s not just an influence or a mysterious wind, as some people think. He’s the Father that lives in you! He’s not far away.

Become conscious that you’re not alone; you’re in the Father, and the Father is in you. You’re one with Him. 1 Corinthians 6:17 talks about your inseparable union with the Father: “...he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” This is the reason you can enjoy rich fellowship with Him, and walk in union with Him. Jesus came to make our glorious union and fellowship with the Father possible.

There’s no need to try to reach out to God as though He were far away; He’s in you, and you’re in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “...if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature....” You came into Him (Christ) by the New Birth. So, you’re in Him now. Then in Colossians 1:27, we read that He’s in you; Christ is in you. Thus, like Jesus, you’re in the Father, and the Father is in you through the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!

The Holy Spirit is in you to reveal God’s blessings to you, and teach you how to walk in them. Recognise His ministry in your life, and there’ll be no fear, no worries, and no darkness in your life. With Him, you’re a victor and a success forever.

PRAYER
Blessed Holy Spirit, thank you for transporting me into my place of divine inheritance, to fulfil my destiny in the Lord. You cause me to reign in righteousness, and experience peace, prosperity, divine health, and a glorious fellowship with you; for these and more, I’m grateful. Your indwelling presence has made me more than a man, causing your glory to be revealed always through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Luke 6:17-49 & Deuteronomy 31-32
Matthew 26:1-13 & Exodus 35
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2019

WEDNESDAY, 27TH MARCH. Pastor Chris

THEME: HE SETTLED THE SIN-PROBLEM

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).

Some people only think of God’s wrath. They believe He’s fuming at the world from heaven, looking forward to the day He’ll finally execute judgement on man and this sinful world; no! God isn’t concerned about sin as many think. He was concerned about sin, and His concern made Him send Jesus.

Today, the emphasis is no longer on the wages of sin, which is death, but on the gift of God, which is eternal life through Christ Jesus (Romans 6:23). God wants the world to receive the salvation which He already made available in Christ Jesus. The Bible says He’s unwilling that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9).

When Jesus died on the Cross, the problem of sin was dealt with forever. The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ brought an end to sin and brought us into the life of righteousness: “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

God isn’t mad at you; He settled the sin-problem in, and through Jesus Christ. Now you can appreciate why He said, “…sin shall not have dominion over you…” (Romans 6:14). What you need do is trust His righteousness; trust what Jesus came to do! You’re the fruit—the result of Christ’s redemptive work. Accept and walk in His righteousness, and live continually in His love, glory, and grace.

2 Corinthians 5:19 says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” Think about it: God isn’t even mad at the sinner, let alone you that are His offspring! Therefore, rejoice and be glad; your heavenly Father loves you, and never holds you accountable for your sins. The Bible says, “...If, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life” (Romans 5:10). How gracious and kind He is!

CONFESSION
My heavenly Father loves me; and I serve Him with gladness, pleasing Him in all things! I’m His crown and beauty; His righteousness spreads through me. His grace and love reaches out to the nations through me; I’m His light in a dark world! Through me, the Kingdom of God is established in the earth and in the hearts of men. Praise God forevermore!

FURTHER STUDY: Romans 5:17* For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 6:11-13* Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 26:14-25 & Exodus 36

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2019

THEME: BEHOLDING YOURSELF IN THE WORD

THURSDAY MARCH 28TH, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another... (2 Corinthians 3:18 AMPC).

When you study the Word of God, you’re actually looking into the mirror of God, and you see yourself. As you study and
meditate, what you see is the glory of God, and that glory is actually your true reflection, because God’s Word mirrors you. It shows your identity, origin, potentials, and ability in Christ Jesus.

When we preach the Gospel and teach others the Word, we’re holding God’s mirror to them so they can see themselves in the Word, know who they are, as well as their rights and abilities in Christ. The one who hitherto thought he was a sinner, unworthy and underserving of God’s love, suddenly sees that he’s loved of God. The one who thought he was condemned suddenly discovers that Christ has paid the price for his salvation, and immediately begins to walk in that light. That’s the power of God’s Word; it works through the mirror principle.

The Word doesn’t only show you who you are, it also imparts to you the ability to live accordingly. For example, 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Notice carefully the choice of words, as inspired by the Spirit in this verse: Christ Jesus was made sin for you, that you might be made the righteousness of God in Him! This means you’ve become the very expression of His righteousness. You’re to see yourself that way; accept it, and live accordingly.

Keep studying and meditating on the Word of God, for the more you do, the more His glory is increased and revealed in, and through, you.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making me the expression of your righteousness, unveiling your goodness and excellence to the world. Thank you for the ability to see the glorious realities in your Word, and see who I am and what you’ve called and made me in Christ. I walk in the reality of my inheritance, authority, and ability in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER READING
Acts 20:32;
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

James 1:23-24 (GNB)
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READINGS

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 26:26-35 & Exodus 37
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2019

FRIDAY, 29TH MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: IT’S ABOUT YOUR RESPONSE TO THE WORD.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).

Our opening scripture lets us know the power of God’s Word. Howbeit, the Word only produces results for you when you believe, and act upon it. Your faith-response is vital. For example, 2 Peter 1:3 says God has given you all things that pertain to life and godliness. This means everything you could ever want, that’s consistent with God’s perfect will for you, is already yours in Christ.

Your response, therefore, should be, “Blessed be God! Health, prosperity, success, victory, and other glorious provisions of the Gospel are my present-hour realities in Christ.” Responding to the Word is how you make the Word real in your personal life, and that’s what faith is: the response of the human spirit to the Word of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 says, “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” Faith is acting on these spiritual realities revealed to us by the Holy Spirit, accepting them as truth and living accordingly.

Consider 2 Corinthians 2:14; it says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” This means no matter what happens, you insist that you’re triumphant always, and in all things. You stand your ground and maintain that you’re a victor in Christ Jesus; you don’t just think it, you affirm it. Hallelujah!

God gave us His Word to live by, and to use in charting our course in victory. It’s your responsibility to use the Word; to work the Word. The change you desire in your finances, health, and family would only come as a result of your response to the Word. Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say….” 2 Corinthians 4:13 says, “...we also believe, and therefore speak.” It’s about your response to the Word: what you say, on the basis of what He has said!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, how I love you! You’ve made me righteous and prosperous; you’ve made my life excellent, and full of glory. Thank you for the power of your Word in my life, which prevails and produces results in, and for me, in all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Hebrews 13:5-6 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Luke 8:1-21 & Joshua 3-4
Matthew 26:36-46 & Exodus 38

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Freed From Condemnation / 5 Bible Verses To Help Parents In Bringing Up Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 299
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.