Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! (11044 Views)

How To Understand John 5:19 / 1 John 5:7. I Need Explanation / 1 John 5:7 : The Real Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
I Could now go through all the Scriptures
that support the doctrine of the trinity,
however, there is a problem --THERE ARE
NO SUCH SCRIPTURES!

So let’s do something else. Let’s look at a
few Scriptures that Trinitarians claim add
credence to their theory. I will take no
more than a few pages to try and clarify
the Scriptural teaching on who, what, and
how many Gods there really are.

First of all we must dispense with I John
5:7 which reads in the King James Version
"For there are three that bear record
In heaven, the Father, the Word, and
The Holy Ghost
: and these three are
one."
There is a problem with this verse. The
words that I typed in bold print are not
Scripture. They should NOT be in the
Bible. There are many Bibles that do not
contain these words. Here are a few:

The Concordant Literal New
Testament: "...seeing that three there
are that are testifying, the spirit, and
the water, and the blood, and the
three are for the one thing."

New World Translation of the Holy
Scriptures: "For there are three
witness bearers, the spirit and the
water and the blood, and the three
are in agreement."

A New Translation by James Moffatt:
"The witnesses are three, the Spirit
and the water and the blood, and the
three of them are in accord."
The Emphatic Diaglott: "For there are
three which testify; the Spirit, and the
water, and the blood; and the three
are of one."

The Emphatic Diaglott has a footnote:
"This text concerning the heavenly
witnesses [as found in some
versions] is NOT contained in ANY
Greek manuscript which was written
earlier than the 15th century. It is not
cited by ANY of the Greek
ecclesiastical writers; nor by ANY of
the early Latin fathers..."

The Holy Bible--New Catholic
Version: "For there are three that
bear witness [in heaven: the Father,
the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and
these three are one. And there are
three that bear witness on earth]: the
Spirit, and the water, and the blood;
and these three are one."
The brackets are supplied by the
translators. This version also has a
footnote:

"According to the evidence of many
manuscripts, and the majority of
commentators, these verses should
read: ‘For there are three that bear
witness: the Spirit, and the water, and
the blood; and these three are one.’
The Holy See reserves to itself the
right to pass finally on the origin of
the present reading."

The New Testament from 26 Translations:
Footnote, page 1183:
"The words between ‘bear
record’ (verse 7) and ‘the
spirit’ (verse 8 ) are now recognized
as not adequately supported by
original manuscripts."

As those words were hand written in a
copy of a manuscript as late as the 15th
century and do not appear in ANY Greek
manuscript, they have no place in the
inspired Word of God.

http://bible-truths.com/
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by mustymatic(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm..make I reserve my truth
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by wellmax(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
OP you have confused yourself and is set out to confuse others. Who says there are no scriptures confirming trinity. How I wish I got time for folks like you.
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
wellmax:
OP you have confused yourself and is set out to confuse others. Who says there are no scriptures confirming trinity. How I wish I got time for folks like you.

Learn , Something important and profound:

GENTLEMAN .... Whenever someone tries to teach you a
doctrine that is UNscriptural, he will always
be forced to use words that are
unscriptural.

First of all, NOWHERE in the Scriptures
Is God referred to or called a "trinity." !

Second, the word "THREE" is never used
In reference to Who or What God is. !

Thirdly, God is NEVER described as " three in one" in the scriptures
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

unscriptural.

col1.19-20.kjv For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Lesson 1: The Father dwells in Christ.

jhn15.26.kjv But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Lesson 2: the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father that dwells in Christ.

Three distinct entities with different attributes dwelling in one.

QED
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
wellmax:

@Wellmax, yes you heard him right. There is not even a single scipture in the Bible that support the Trinity doctrine(dogma).
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
AgricSalt:

@Wellmax, yes you heard him right. There is not even a single scipture in the Bible that support the Trinity doctrine(dogma).
I hv answered the Op
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

col1.19-20.kjv For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Lesson 1: The Father dwells in Christ.

jhn15.26.kjv But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Lesson 2: the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father that dwells in Christ.

Three distinct entities with different attributes dwelling in one.

QED

THANK YOU for destroying the pagan trinity

- the word "Father" didnt appear in the original context of Col 1:19.

- Col 1:19 didnt say Christ possess the fullness because he is part of a trinitarian God, DID IT ? NO ! RATHER it says Christ possess the fullness because " it PLEASED THE FATHER" (kjv) the GOD of Christ.

DEAR FRIEND, that is tellin you that he wont possess the " fullness" if it DIDNT PLEASE THE FATHER .

- ONCE AGAIN , that scripture again reveal the Authority of the Father over his son , Christ !!

> the same scripture also said, it pleased God to reconcile all things to himself THROUGH Christ, his son .

Christ whose blood is shed for mankind is the " mediator" between the Only true God, the Father and mankind whom the Father reconcile to himself.

"for there is ONE GOD, THE FATHER"

and one mediator between God and MAN, Christ Jesus. 1 Tim 2:5 , 1 Cor 8:6 .
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

THANK YOU for destroying the pagan trinity

- the word "Father" didnt appear in the original context of Col 1:19.

- Col 1:19 didnt say Christ possess the fullness because he is part of a trinitarian God, DID IT ? NO ! RATHER it says Christ possess the fullness because " it PLEASED THE FATHER" (kjv) the GOD of Christ.

DEAR FRIEND, that is tellin you that he wont possess the " fullness" if it DIDNT PLEASE THE FATHER .

- ONCE AGAIN , that scripture again reveal the Authority of the Father over his son , Christ !!

> the same scripture also said, it pleased God to reconcile all things to himself THROUGH Christ, his son .

Christ whose blood is shed for mankind is the " mediator" between the Only true God, the Father and mankind whom the Father reconcile to himself.

"for there is ONE GOD, THE FATHER"

and one mediator between God and MAN, Christ Jesus. 1 Tim 2:5 , 1 Cor 8:6 .
Christ possessed the FULNESS OF God bodily. In Him God dwelt fully. He and the Father became one
heb1.8.kjv But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

God the Father referred to the Son as God. No wonder Jesus told his disciples dt anyone who has seen him has seen the Father, gerrit?
Jesus was the spoken word of God which became flesh and dwelt among us.
What are words? Words are ur tots and will clothed in language. So his divinity, origin and status was from God and was God Jn 1:1
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 1:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by johnw74: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

The Holy Ghost
one."

The original Greek text that the King James bible is translated from say's the same thing.
1Jn 5:7 ForG3754 there areG1526 threeG5140 that bear recordG3140 inG1722 heaven,G3772 theG3588 Father,G3962 theG3588 Word,G3056 andG2532 theG3588 HolyG40 Ghost:G4151 andG2532 theseG3778 threeG5140 areG1526 one.G1520

The old Greek manuscript word for Father is pater which in English means Father.
The old Greek manuscript word for Word is logos which means Word or the Word.
The old Greek manuscript words for Holy Ghost is hagios which means Holy and pneuma which means Spirit.

Also they are two verses not the same one.

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
1Jn 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by johnw74: 1:38am On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

God is exactly described as that.

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 2:33am On Feb 28, 2015
^So in another word, all 3 are co-equals, co-occupants, co-creationists?.

All the "three-god-heads" are one God?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Christ possessed the FULNESS OF God bodily. In Him God dwelt fully. He and the Father became one
heb1.8.kjv But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

God the Father referred to the Son as God. No wonder Jesus told his disciples dt anyone who has seen him has seen the Father, gerrit?
Jesus was the spoken word of God which became flesh and dwelt among us.
What are words? Words are ur tots and will clothed in language. So his divinity, origin and status was from God and was God Jn 1:1

The original post says it all , you guys are only look for verses to defend ur spurious theory.

- There is no TRINITY in this verses ..... NOTE: They actually spoke about two persons AND NOT THREE .
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

The original post says it all , you guys are only look for verses to defend ur spurious theory.

- There is no TRINITY in this verses ..... NOTE: They actually spoke about two persons AND NOT THREE .
One there is no Trinity in the Bible. The concept however is glaring at u even though u refuse to accept.
mat28.18-19.kjv And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The first allusion to this oneness came frm Jesus in d verse above. Can u see dt he told his disciples to baptize in the name (not names) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The three are one
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

One there is no Trinity in the Bible. The concept however is glaring at u even though u refuse to accept.
mat28.18-19.kjv And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The first allusion to this oneness came frm Jesus in d verse above. Can u see dt he told his disciples to baptize in the name (not names) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The three are one

~ the words that I underline are UNscriptural, you add it because you are teaching a doctrine that is Unscriptural .

- THAT the scripture u quoted mentions the Father, son and holyspirit together NEVER means they are ONE GOD ! Does that scripture say they are ONE GOD ? NO!

~ what will u call 1tim 5:21 where God, Jesus Christ and the angels are MENTIONED together ? U may call that one "billionity"
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Ifeann(f): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Empiree:
Check this Op see if you can catch some fun https://www.nairaland.com/2164402/non-muslims-only-jesus-mohammed/2#31127115

Hahahaaaaa. .Empiree u seek help from the kaffir when ur arguement was destroyed in that thread...
U are truly a Fuwaysiqah muslim..

It's funny u Muslims kill agnostics like the OP but u are very willing to get him to defend ur prophet . .hypocrite.
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

~ the words that I underline are UNscriptural, you add it because you are teaching a doctrine that is Unscriptural .

- THAT the scripture u quoted mentions the Father, son and holyspirit together NEVER means they are ONE GOD ! Does that scripture say they are ONE GOD ? NO!

~ what will u call 1tim 5:21 where God, Jesus Christ and the angels are MENTIONED together ? U may call that one "billionity"

baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2015

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The emphasis is on " BAPTIZING" NOT trinity

Baptize them in the name of " the Father" ( the ONLY true God ( Joh 17:3 [the ONE God for christians 1 COR 8:6 ]) .

The son ( who receive his authority from God[matt 28:18])

The holy spirit ( free gift from God [ Act 2:38])

THE TEXT destroyed the trinity argument by evidently never including ur UNscriptural phrase " the three are one" .
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

The emphasis is on " BAPTIZING" NOT trinity

Baptize them in the name of " the Father" ( the ONLY true God ( Joh 17:3 [the ONE God for christians 1 COR 8:6 ]) .

The son ( who receive his authority from God[matt 28:18])

The holy spirit ( free gift from God [ Act 2:38])

THE TEXT destroyed the trinity argument by evidently never including ur UNscriptural phrase " the three are one" .
Destroyed? When u bring 3 ppl together, u use names not name. Three ppl grouped together and bearing one name? Thats more like a conscious agreement in which u can use dt one name for any of them and u won't be wrong! Simple logic, ehn?
In Hebrews the Father referred to the Son as God. Yet in Matthew 1:20 the Son was called the child of the Holy Spirit (Holy Spirit =the Father). I laff at d way u ignorantly say d verse destroyed my argument
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
I Could now go through all the Scriptures
that support the doctrine of the trinity,
however, there is a problem --THERE ARE
NO SUCH SCRIPTURES!

So let’s do something else. Let’s look at a
few Scriptures that Trinitarians claim add
credence to their theory. I will take no
more than a few pages to try and clarify
the Scriptural teaching on who, what, and
how many Gods there really are.

The Holy Ghost
one."

The Concordant Literal New
Testament: "...seeing that three there
are that are testifying, the spirit, and
the water, and the blood, and the
three are for the one thing."

New World Translation of the Holy
Scriptures: "For there are three
witness bearers, the spirit and the
water and the blood, and the three
are in agreement."

A New Translation by James Moffatt:
"The witnesses are three, the Spirit
and the water and the blood, and the
three of them are in accord."
The Emphatic Diaglott: "For there are
three which testify; the Spirit, and the
water, and the blood; and the three
are of one."

The Emphatic Diaglott has a footnote:
"This text concerning the heavenly
witnesses [as found in some
versions] is NOT contained in ANY
Greek manuscript which was written
earlier than the 15th century. It is not
cited by ANY of the Greek
ecclesiastical writers; nor by ANY of
the early Latin fathers..."

The Holy Bible--New Catholic
Version: "For there are three that
bear witness [in heaven: the Father,
the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and
these three are one. And there are
three that bear witness on earth]: the
Spirit, and the water, and the blood;
and these three are one."
The brackets are supplied by the
translators. This version also has a
footnote:

"According to the evidence of many
manuscripts, and the majority of
commentators, these verses should
read: ‘For there are three that bear
witness: the Spirit, and the water, and
the blood; and these three are one.’
The Holy See reserves to itself the
right to pass finally on the origin of
the present reading."

The New Testament from 26 Translations:
Footnote, page 1183:
"The words between ‘bear
record’ (verse 7) and ‘the
spirit’ (verse 8 ) are now recognized
as not adequately supported by
original manuscripts."

As those words were hand written in a
copy of a manuscript as late as the 15th
century and do not appear in ANY Greek
manuscript, they have no place in the
inspired Word of God.

http://bible-truths.com/
and why shld people take u seriously cos I don't know any Trinitarian Christian who based his theology on this verse!!! U shld hv done just a lil bit of studyin of the scriptures before spewing this...and u shld do dat by first putting off ur pre supposed "theology" and read honestly!!! see dat Jesus is described as no creature can!!! See Jesus' identification as YHWH
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

unscriptural.

well the Word "Bible" isn't in the Bible, and are u so ignorant that truths doesn't necessarily have to be expressed in single words or sentences? U said God is never described as "three in one", ok, show where God is described as "one in one" The word Trinity is used to sum up a "divine truth" of God's nature, just as the word Bible is used to refer to "His written word to us"...pls do a lil more thinking before u type "empty words" as these
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
dejilg:
well the Word "Bible" isn't in the Bible, and are u so ignorant that truths doesn't necessarily have to be expressed in single words or sentences? U said God is never described as "three in one", ok, show where God is described as "one in one" The word Trinity is used to sum up a "divine truth" of God's nature, just as the word Bible is used to refer to "His written word to us"...pls do a lil more thinking before u type "empty words" as these

" God is ONLY one" Gal 3:20 NOT three in one

1 Like

Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
dejilg:
and why shld people take u seriously cos I don't know any Trinitarian Christian who based his theology on this verse!!! U shld hv done just a lil bit of studyin of the scriptures before spewing this...and u shld do dat by first putting off ur pre supposed "theology" and read honestly!!! see dat Jesus is described as no creature can!!! See Jesus' identification as YHWH

YAHWEH is the name of the MOST HIGH GOD ( psalm 83:18) NOT Jesus .

OR Give me the scripture that says " Jesus IS YAHWEH" ?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
The book of Hebrews 1 says

"8 But of the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,
the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom." 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.""

and also

"10 "And, "You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands; 11  they will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment, 12  like a robe you will roll them up, like a garment they will be changed. But you are the same,
and your years will have no end.""

...these are quotations from the book of Psalms 45:6-7 and 102:25-27 which identifies Jesus as YHWH and acribes Eternality to the Son of God!!! Even the Father calls Him God and Creator of all things (if you are the creator of "all things", den u urself aren't a created being)...if Jesus is YHWH, den the Bible says in the shema' i.e

Deut 6:4
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one."

shows that our Human nature can't be compared to God's, that's why Trinitarians do not seek to claim to fully grasp God's nature and Wisdom, but it seems that these "anti-Trinitarian" groups wud know all of God (by using d human nature, hence God is no more dan us in a sense)... I believe many of the don't even know wat the doctrine of Trinity teaches, but dey just attack it
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

YAHWEH is the name of the MOST HIGH GOD ( psalm 83:18) NOT Jesus .

OR Give me the scripture that says " Jesus IS YAHWEH" ?
I guess u r new to Bible exposition, try refute the passages above that identifies Jesus as YHWH! Check above and stop being ignorant of dis simple fact
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

I guess a bit is clear to u abt d use of the words, Trinity and Bible--so makes those ur points invalid....now u quote

Gal 3:20, "God is Only one"

May I ask which translation u r using? cos I don't find d word "only" in the ones I checked....and if I permit u to use dat seemingly wrong translation, then can I ask, "God is only one (what?) or (who?)...cos we Trinitarians believe that there is only One God and God is One in his Unity!!!
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Destroyed? When u bring 3 ppl together, u use names not name. Three ppl grouped together and bearing one name? Thats more like a conscious agreement in which u can use dt one name for any of them and u won't be wrong! Simple logic, ehn?
U think name in that context is a literal name.

So, what is the personal name of the holyspirit ?

In Hebrews the Father referred to the Son as God. Yet in Matthew 1:20 the Son was called the child of the Holy Spirit (Holy Spirit =the Father). I laff at d way u ignorantly say d verse destroyed my argument

SO , Holyspirit= the Father ... Lol

So the father will give u himself when u ask for holyspirit ?? Luk 11:13

So the father actually descend as a dove during Jesus baptism ?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by dejilg(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

from this ur reply I now know dat u don't even know wat Trinitarianism is about. If u dnt know the difference between "a person" and "a human being", den how can u grasp it wen the trinity uses the words "Person" and "Being" to summarize the so so Scriptural doctrine of the ONE Being of God shared by three co equal, eternal and powerful Persons?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Actually, Yes! D Father gives u Himself! Dt makes u to be a partaker of his divine nature.
2pe1.4.kjv Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

He proceeds (present continous) from the Father. jhn15.26.kjv But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Check this out
jhn14.8-10.kjv Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus came from the Father and put on flesh and subdued himself to death on the cross after which he was so highly exalted in heaven, on earth and under d earth. The Father even proclaimed him as God and dwelt fully in Christ.

Pls ehn, if u will remove bias and look at scripture u will understand this glorious union. U r using ur mind to interprete scripture instead of letting scripture transform u by renewing ur mind.
Another thing I perceive is dt u seem not to understand the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
Have u received him since u believed?
Re: 1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! by Empiree: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Simple, isn't? Those fellows who believe in trinity or that Jesus is God are polytheists. Aren't they reading the same Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God / Who First Saw Jesus After His Resurrection? / Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.