Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

What My Soldier Friend Said Before He Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Soldier Friend Said Before He Die (403 Views)

January 15 Coup Was Not An Igbo Coup Check Out What This Man Said Before He Died / Fuel Subsidy: What Tinubu Said Before Election (video) / What Ajimobi Said Before His Death – Bolaji Tunji, Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What My Soldier Friend Said Before He Die by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2019
This is what my soldier friend who was killed by Bokoharam said about Nigeria government,
I can't still control my tears anymore,
Ifeanyi aka fly G have the zeal to end up the story of boko haram but Nigeria government couldn't allow him why why?
Nigeria government you will never know rest or peace for the rest of your lives,
What sort of wickedness is this eeee?
This is a new year yea am happy but the way our leaders treats and threaten us like an alien am never happy about that,
If you as a leaders could do this to wipe out the whole country including our soldiers out there I want to ask you who will be there to chant at the enemies of the country,
Nigeria Army wake up you guys complained of shortage or no weapons to deal with the enemies of this country, we are looking up to you guys to deal with this people behind Boko-haram in Nigeria.
Fly G gone forever who will be the next?
Re: What My Soldier Friend Said Before He Die by banjicom(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2019
bro, u are just beating around d bush. what did ur soldier friend tell you let us know.

RIP to the dead
Re: What My Soldier Friend Said Before He Die by ozo13(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2019
banjicom:
bro, u are just beating around d bush. what did ur soldier friend tell you let us know.

RIP to the dead
smiles

(1) (Reply)

Era Of Fake Prophesy By Nigerian Pastors Been Paid By Politicians / “ Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari” – Prophet / Corruption: Presidency Denies Ordering Amaju Pinnick Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.