Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Teaching Job Interviews. The Questions Asked? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job Interviews. The Questions Asked? (801 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / Latest Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Job Interviews / What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Job Interviews. The Questions Asked? by OiOi: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
I wanted to know the kind of questions asked in an interview that has to do with teaching apart from the written and oral tests.
I know some questions asked bothers on
1. bullying and how to tackle bullying.
2. The teaching method a teacher should use when the students are not familiar with the topic

Kindly add the questions you have come across during your interview that has to do with Teaching and possibly share the answers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Interviews. The Questions Asked? by OiOi: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Olajumoke459 how do you do?
Re: Teaching Job Interviews. The Questions Asked? by OiOi: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Olajumoke459 saw your mail notification but can't access your mail
Re: Teaching Job Interviews. The Questions Asked? by OiOi: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
OiOi:
Olajumoke459 saw your mail notification but can't access your mail
hello Long time.
How's your health

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Review My CV / Waitresses Needed At A Lounge In Oluyole, Ibadan. / Hairstylist Needed For Standard Female Salon In Umuahia Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.