Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

2019 Prophesies: Parallel Government May Surface After Elections Say Pastor Toye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Prophesies: Parallel Government May Surface After Elections Say Pastor Toye (709 Views)

Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Prophesies: Parallel Government May Surface After Elections Say Pastor Toye by solaugo1: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
2019 Prophesies: Parallel Government May Surface After 2019 Presidential Election Says Pastor Toye Ebijomore (List)

2019 REVELATIONS AND PROPHECIES - By Toye Ebijomore

I give glory to God for making all the revelations and prophecies he tells through me to always come to pass. As he made me released the 2018 Revelations and all came to pass, he has again told me some deep things of this year.

He told me to declare this 2019 as a year of Divine Recommendation for Good Success.

1. People of God will have good successes, great and record breaking achievements in this year by the recommendation of the Lord. But Satan will also device his opposite scheme and betrayals will be common among people in this year. So, people should beware as friend will sell friend for money, families, siblings and associates will do same also.

2. I saw three governors in Nigeria that the Lord will afflict with terrible sickness because they denied the workers their salary and the cries of these oppressed workers has filled a measure before the Lord. But if they don't do the needful till the end of February, the three of them will fall sick one after the other from the month of March and they will end up in unforgettable shame.

3. I asked the Lord if what he told me on January 1, 2018 concerning Buhari and Atiku has changed but God is not a talkative. I have pleaded the Lord to permit me conceal some revelations towards this general elections, so I will not speak further on who will win the presidential election. However, I saw two election results in circulation and a move for parallel government. The crisis did not last long, anyway.

4. I heard clearly from the Lord that none of the five major presidential candidates has solution to the problems of Nigeria. Then, I heard further that it remains six years for Nigeria to start entering her solution land.

5. I saw assassination plans on some Servants of God in Nigeria and a plan by a renown Servant of God to relocate outside Nigeria where he will be pronouncing curses from there but the Lord say such his Servant should not try it that he should rather be praying for the six years to come wherein we will arrive the solution land.

Read More Revelations @ https://news.assure.ng/2019-prophesies-parallel-government-may-surface-after-2019-presidential-election-says-pastor-toye-ebijomore-list/

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari / Ben Bruce Celebrates Dino Melaye As He Marks His 45th Birthday In Police Custody / Why Is Buhari Allowing Akpabio Get Away With $700 Million Dollar Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.