Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

No Problem Is Too Big Or Small - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Problem Is Too Big Or Small (576 Views)

The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince / I Have Alwayz Wanted 2 Join d Choir But My Problem Is Am Not Used To Skirts.mmm / No Problem Is Too Big Or Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Problem Is Too Big Or Small by Yefet(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2010
August 8, 2010

No Problem Is Too Big or Small

By Michael Youssef, Ph.D.
In our pursuit of God’s kingdom, distractions attack us from every direction. Doubt, sickness, discouragement, disappointment—they are all tactics the enemy uses to throw us off the trail. However, our ability to press through these obstacles and hindrances will determine how successful we are in our pursuit of God.

God never promises that once we have a relationship with Him all our problems will go away. Instead, He gives us the wisdom and perspective to cope and deal with these issues when they arise in our lives. He also gives us eternal hope for every situation we face.

Yet as believers, keeping our perspective enables us to get through anything. No matter what trouble is facing us today, God will help us get through it. No problem we have is too big for God to handle. And nothing is too small for Him either. He is concerned about every aspect of our lives, even knowing how many hairs we have on our heads.

What gets lost in the fray many times is that we are not in this life alone. We are not ostracized from God. He hears our prayers. He desires to see us transformed into the people He has intended for us to be. When we remember that truth, suddenly life’s problems do not present such ominous road blocks.

Regardless of what trials and tribulations stare us in the face, God is bigger than all of them. As we seek Him with all our hearts, we discover how true His Word really is—and we realize how much He loves us and how He will never leave us.

Prayer: Lord, empower me to keep the right perspective as I face each trial in life.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 6:12).

www.leadingtheway.org

(1) (Reply)

A Citizen Of Heaven / THE BIBLE,...THE WORD OF GOD AND IT/HIM ALONE. / If Jesus Came Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.