Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

“I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru (8352 Views)

2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / 2019: Aisha Buhari Shut Down Kano For Buhari, Very Massive Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Greatpoet(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2019
APC Chieftain and Business Man, Engineer Gbenga Olateru has expended his views on why he has always been standing with President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. In his words, the Osun State Indigene muses:

“I have being looking forward to a President that will stand tall in Integrity and can be trusted. I found Buhari very competent and a square peg in a square hole.

He identified what governance is all about, and that’s, Creating enabling environment for business.

This onerous task was aptly done, and still continues with provision and projects on INFRASTRUCTURE. These are Railroad, Electricity, Highways round the 6 political zones. The projects reminds us of 1970s/80s when we have functional companies like, the VW of Nigeria, PAN, Michelin, Dunlop, Berec battery, Exide battery, Anamco in Anambra, and Leyland motor in Ibadan, assembling Land Rovers then.

Coming from a private sector, I believe in selecting the right capable hands for the task ahead. This was applied in the selection of the high performing team of ministers and heads of MDA.

These highly capable hands has performed beyond the imaginations of his detractors.

And as a community head in Osun, I feel I should assist the president by contributing my own quota in promoting the APC candidates for another 4 years.

Having been solidly on ground in Osun, leveraging on my late father’s political prowess, I believe i should promote our candidate’s name within my zone. Hence my interest in anything Buhari. This could be attested to with my contribution to the success of our present Governor’s election, in person of His Excellency Gboyega Oyetola.

Few minutes ago i left the Osun state APC chairman’s end of the year party and we had a fruitful deliberation on how to move my hitherto comatose pearty in Ifelodun local government forward by Restructuring the party and lead the team to winning one. There is plan to discuss further this week.” Engr. Gbenga Olateru explains.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/12/31/i-found-buhari-very-competent-and-a-square-peg-in-a-square-hole-engr-gbenga-olateru/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Makito015(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Is buhari competent?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by braveboy64(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2019
Makito015:
Is buhari competent?
yes he is

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Makito015(m): 6:40am On Jan 02, 2019
yes he is

He is not
I pray nigeria won't have any president as incompetent as buhari

4 Likes

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by hyfr(m): 6:42am On Jan 02, 2019
Coming from someone who has invested hundreds of millions in Buhari's re-election, i'll pass. I will pay attention when someone from baga or benue says same

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Soneh(m): 6:49am On Jan 02, 2019
The question is would you allow a buhari to run your business the way he runs Nigeria?

25 Likes

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by aolawale025: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2019
This isn't factual or realistic
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Tunasco4u(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2019
OK
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2019
Truer words have never been spoken......

Mr Olateru has said it all......

God bless our handsome President MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Dancing to this beautiful news....... wink cheesy wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by datopaper(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2019
These our politicians will turn red to green.

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by 34webers(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
franchasng:
2019, Nigerians brace up for a tough year ahead.

Things won't be funny economically.

Buhari will win by massive rigging, aided by Southwest political stupidity that will later hunt the average Yoruba man who will vote for Buhari just to spite Igbos and to form superiority because after election, they will realize that Buhari will not only be a bad President for Igbos alone but for all Nigerians and except you or your parents or siblings are closely in power, then you will be suffering the outcome of your foolishness in voting in a known failure just to spite some people and form superiority.

Only time will tell Nigerians how far, I weep for Nigeria ahead of the outcome of 16th February Presidential election cry
[/s]
Despite all indices pointing to the fact that buhari will win with huge number, this one is still shouting rigging. If the North and west vote massively for buhari while the east vote for the orphan of adamawa, ipob will be shouting rigging. Is it that ipob miscreants don't understand the word "rigging"? Or are they thinking that the failure of their preferred candidate is what is referred to as rigging?

3 Likes

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by aciza(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Abia, your eye go soon clear
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2019
Wailing zombies are wailing seriously from the BEGINNING of the year.

So shall it be till anytime you decide to stop your wailing and cries.

YES YOU CAN! cheesy

You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,
so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......
but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May OUR President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see this, but..........

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by 34webers(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
Soneh:
The question is would you allow a buhari to run your business the way he runs Nigeria?
[/s]
Sane Nigerians will rather have Buhari in charge of their resources than a thief who can't travel to America for fear of being arrested on account stealing.

3 Likes

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by mrtegation99(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2019
SO THEY'VE PAID THIS ONE TOO. BUHARI IS A TRAPEZIUM IN A CIRCULAR HOLE. HE HAS NO RELEVANCE. THANK YOU. *DROPS MIC*

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by franchasng: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2019
2019, Nigerians brace up for a tough year ahead.

Things won't be funny economically.

Buhari will win by massive rigging, aided by Southwest political stupidity that will later hunt the average Yoruba man who will vote for Buhari just to spite Igbos and to form superiority because after election, they will realize that Buhari will not only be a bad President for Igbos alone but for all Nigerians and except you or your parents or siblings are closely in power, then you will be suffering the outcome of your foolishness in voting in a known failure just to spite some people and form superiority.

Meanwhile, I will love to set the records straight, I am supporting any other candidate except APC candidate, and the only reason I am supporting PDP's candidate Atiku is because PDP and Atiku are the only option that can help defeat Buhari and give Nigerians opportunity to start afresh and if Atiku wins and messes up, Nigerians will mercilessly deal with him, so I am not supporting Atiku because he is the best or because he picked Obi as VP, to hell with Obi and VP or Igbo producing Presidency anytime for all I care...I am against Buhari and APC because of their failure and brazen support and covering of corruption and nepotism and total collapse of security of lives and properties in Nigeria + the incessant killings of our dear brothers serving in Nigerian military in the name of a ghost religious-political fight created and being funded by some useless politicians and military top shots and backed by religious extremist fools angry angry

All I want and pray for is a better Nigeria governed by a reasonable, sensible, understanding, active, enlightened, proactive, listening President whether he comes from Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Itsekiri, Ibibio, Ijaw, Yoruba, Bini I don't care, and if you have been following my comments here, I once decried Atiku's choice of VP, voicing my concern and desire for him to have picked VP from Southwest who love playing tribal and ethnic politics.

Atiku made a mistake, Igbos would have voted him massively even if he picked VP from Hausa tribe or Yoruba....he should have given Yorubas VP position since an average Yoruba man don't care about his future and that of his unborn kids but care so much of seeing a Yoruba man who don't care about him or his family being a President or VP, Atiku disappointed me in that aspect, and I only pray God help him do Nigerians Donald Trump in February 16 because Nigeria need a rescue from the hands of failed Buhari's clueless, directionless, visionless, planless leadership asap to avoid total collapse of Nigeria, it hurts badly angry angry

Only time will tell Nigerians how far, I weep for Nigeria ahead of the outcome of 16th February Presidential election cry
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by jaxxy(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2019
He is highly and very incompetent and too old to know or address all the serious issues befalling the country and the criminality of his aides under his governance. We need to be delivered

Apc is a well packaged party/government of confusion, mismanagement and tyranny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by michoim(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2019
Na sooo
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by fasho01(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2019
Bloody liar..

What is very glaring and you're saying otherwise

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by VonTrapp: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2019
braveboy64:

yes he is
No, he isn't

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Jonadull: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2019
Correct man
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by sotall(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2019
A man that couldn't buy his party's presidential nomination form has suddenly become a multi billion dollar investor in Keystone bank and Etisalat.

That's the integrity of Buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Rekyz(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2019
WEED!

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by frankfrancis871: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2019
sad

Late Buhari was the best thing that ever happened to foolgeria, Jubril is doing great too; ensuring that the zoo is burnt down!

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2019
Pls what will he say before when be knows saying otherwise as apc member is clear invitation of jobless EFCC to his home.

Olateru say whatever it's a free world, its your party and I leaned you are one of those eating yam by proxy under your so called perfect peg in perfect hole.

You will be shock.

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by chiokeman(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2019
These two words COMPETENT & INTEGRITY shud neva be used for Buhari. People shud be careful applying words these words wrongly. BE WARNED!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by cocobuter: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by DonHummer(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2019
politics can make someone see a goat and call it a lion while swearing that he is so sure of what he saw.
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by ZombieTAMER: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2019
That's ok coming from a deluded kamorudeen...

He should let his son join the army and sent to the NE..

Let's try Buhari incompetence with his son's life not others...

If Nigeria likes let it burn to ashes... If Nigerians are poor and unemployed... Afonja no care
It's only to chant sai barber upandan... Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2019
Just look at the trash coming out from this yelobam moozelem Ewedugerian of Afonja skull mining descendants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Replies Fredrick Nwabufo, Says Igbos Are Prepared For 2023 Presidency / Edo Youth Barricade NPDC Office Over "Marginalisation Of Host Communities" / The Only Nigerian Governor Whose Motorcade Entirely Consists Nigerian- Made Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.