Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe (9442 Views)

Impunity Worse In Rivers APC Than PDP, Says Abe / 2023: APC Will Retain Central Govt., Rivers, Says Abe / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Nkemakonam62: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2019
The senator representing Rivers South-east senatorial district in the National Assembly, Senator Magnus Abe, has said God asked him to contest the governorship position of Rivers State in 2019.

Abe who stated this in his New Year message during a crossover church service in Bera, Gokana Local Government Area of the state, expressed optimism that neither the scheming of men nor the artificial obstacle created by men will stop his dream from coming to fruition.

A statement signed by his spokesman, Parry Saroh Benson, read in part: “I want to say that, a lot had been said about me; a lot had been said of me, a lot had been said on me.

“One thing that I will like to share with all of you is that I know that this particular journey that I am on, to run for the governorship of Rivers State in 2019, it is my God that asked me to go and do this.

“And that is why no machination of men, no work of the hand of man, no artificial obstacle created by men will stop our dream from coming true.

“We will not only run for the governorship of Rivers State in 2019, we will be sworn-in as the Governor of Rivers State in 2019.”

The Senator stated further that he is not afraid and will continue the struggle, adding that if the lawyers had advised those who were doing certain thing properly, they could have known that it was not appropriate to hand over the flag of our party to a man in defiance of an existing judgment of the High Court and the Court of Appeal.

“You cannot have a situation that a court had said does not exist. The High Court said so, the Court of Appeal had said so and then you still go ahead to pretend it exists.

“In any contest in a democracy where the rule of law is supreme, any contest between any man and the law, however powerful that man will be, at the end of the day, the laws will prevail. All APC members in Rivers State should remain calm and focused on Victory”.

“You focus on what is important, and what is important to all of us here now, is that we have approached the Court to declare us as the lawful candidates of the party because we were the product of the lawful congresses that was held by the APC in Rivers State. There was no other one.

He described 2019 as a year of hope for every Rivers man, “It is the prayer of everybody that this year will witness an improvement in your own homes.

“I believe that there is no power on earth that can stop the desire of a people whose time has come and I believe that, this time, our time has come. No power can stop us. Amen. So we put everything in the hands of Almighty God.

“We do not know what the future holds but we know who holds the future. So I just want to wish everybody a very Happy New Year. I pray that 2019 will carry our dreams to the future,” Abe stated.

More details at https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/my-governorship-ambition-is-divine-says.html

1 Share

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Mosesoly(m): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2019
Unite APC in Rivers,A divided House won't be able to Defeat Wike,How I wish our politicians can stop bringing the name of God into their ambition, A Certain pastor said God to him to contest the Presidency, I Believe if truly it is from God, he would have won since he has been contesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Ogaga87(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2019
They have come again... Even pastor Chris said the same... We have heard you sir..

Rivers shine your eyes is all I can say

1 Like

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by davimus(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2019
chai stc
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by martineverest(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2019
divine to steal?
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Passionate888: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2019
This man want to bring down apc in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Lol, it has comes to that
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Kreesxxx: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2019
E
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by awa(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2019
If your brothers will hear
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by duas4real: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Sen. Abe will win Arc. Tonye Cole in court. Quote me when is time.

1 Like

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by FunctionX(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by frankfrancis871: 7:03am On Jan 02, 2019
sad

These POORliticians have gone far.
Hey listen foolgerian!
Get a life because you already lost!
Idiot fool animal nonetity beast liar dickhead
I pray you suffer from elephantiasis of the scrotum!
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by wunmi590(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2019
Everything God, please can we get the voice record

1 Like

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by mrtegation99(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2019
If this Abe was to be in PDP while Wike went for VP under tambuwal ehn, forget it, APC wouldn't need to contest elections. Thus man fanbase is legit. Forget tonye Cole, he just a billionaire that familiarised with ROTHIEFMI Amaechi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Caseless: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Abe, I don't even know what to say.
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by VonTrapp: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2019
Abe too don dey hear from God abi?
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by KenOne: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Abe the desperado. Magnus Abe should go and sit down, you want to be governor meanwhile you're not in APC mainstream in Rivers all the big gladiators in all the 23 local government areas in Rivers state are with Amaechi.

Can Abe win election under APC in Rivers state without these Amaechi boys.

Dakuku Peterside
Oji Ngofa
Chidi Lloyd
Emma Chinda
Ezemonye Ezekiel Amadi
Gregory Nwidam
Fiye George
Victor Giadom
Asita O Asita
Dawari George
Osita Udeozu
Ojukaye Flag Amachree
Tonye Princewill
Chikaodi Dike
Andrew Uchendu
Ogbonna Nwuke
Nwuzi

And other names not mentioned that will make sure they deliver APC in their local government

Abe thinks social media boys wins election these mentioned names above are the men that have the boys and money to march Wike, the reason Wike wants most of these people in prison with false charges.

1 Like

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by honestivo(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Abe is the authentic APC governorship candidate in the eyes of the law in Rivers state ,take it to the bank

2 Likes

Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Pastorlarry: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Abe is a big fool,you organised ur own primary and elected itself,how will court say give it to Abe Howyou disobeyed the NWC,party is supreme
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by donqx: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2019
smiley
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by govwike: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2019
Is Tonye Princewill with Amaechi now? I Laugh in spanish grin grin grin
KenOne:
Abe the desperado. Magnus Abe should go and sit down, you want to be governor meanwhile you're not in APC mainstream in Rivers all the big gladiators in all the 23 local government areas in Rivers state are with Amaechi.

Can Abe win election under APC in Rivers state without these Amaechi boys.

Dakuku Peterside
Oji Ngofa
Chidi Lloyd
Emma Chinda
Ezemonye Ezekiel Amadi
Gregory Nwidam
Fiye George
Victor Giadom
Asita O Asita
Dawari George
Osita Udeozu
Ojukaye Flag Amachree
Tonye Princewill
Chikaodi Dike
Andrew Uchendu
Ogbonna Nwuke
Nwuzi

And other names not mentioned that will make sure they deliver APC in their local government

Abe thinks social media boys wins election these mentioned names above are the men that have the boys and money to march Wike, the reason Wike wants most of these people in prison with false charges.
Re: My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe by Ayobami7(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
OK

(1) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai Not In Our Custody – DSS Denies Arrest Claims / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo, Others Join OCI Foundation's Anti Cancer Campaig / 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.