Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police (23090 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by FlirtyGist: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2019
A 15-year-old girl (name withheld), who was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Katsina State, has become pregnant as a result of the abuse she suffered in the hands of the suspected rapist.

Her 22-year-old alleged abuser Umar Salisu, a native of Shakafito village in the Safana Local Government Area of the state, reportedly lured the teenager into his room where he forcefully had carnal knowledge of her.

It was gathered that Salisu and his victim were living in the same compound.

According to the police First Information Report, a resident of the community reported the incident to Inspector Yusuf Abdullahi of the Safana Divisional Police Headquarters, who was on surveillance patrol in the area, leading to Salisu’s arrest.

The suspect was consequently arraigned before a Katsina Senior Magistrates’ Court on a charge of rape, contrary to provisions of Section 283 of the Penal Code.

The police FIR read in part, “Inspector Yusuf Abdullahi attached to the divisional police headquarters, Safana, while on surveillance patrol along the Safana/Gobirawa-Shakafito villages, received information from a good Samaritan in the area that one Umar Salisu, 22, of Shakafito village in Safana LGA, proposing to marry the victim (name withheld), female, aged 15 years, of the same address, deceived her and had sexual intercourse with her. As a result, she is now eight months pregnant.”

The police prosecutor, Inspector Sani Ado, told the court that investigation was still in progress and asked for an adjournment to enable the police conclude the investigation.

The presiding Senior Magistrate, Hajiya Fadile Dikko, adjourned the case till January 22, 2019, for mention and directed that Salisu be remanded in prison custody.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/15-year-old-rape-victim-pregnant-for-abuser-police

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by FlirtyGist: 6:39am On Jan 02, 2019
sad
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Olalan(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Terrible
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by proudevil: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2019
Say NO to rape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Makito015(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2019
Say NO to rape.
True talk, it is bad

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by slawomir: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Isoright

I wonder what guys enjoy when you banging a woman crying because she didn't give consent to the sex

Some times when my girlfriend is angry my dick Will be acting funny. It will refuse to get erect.

So am just wondering how guys get erect during rape when the woman is in tears

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by pythonkid(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Sellfish(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2019
"The police prosecutor, Inspector Sani Ado, told the court that investigation was still in progress and asked for an adjournment to enable the police conclude the investigation.

The presiding Senior Magistrate, Hajiya Fadile Dikko, adjourned the case till January 22, 2019, for mention and directed that Salisu be remanded in prison custody..."

So A magistrate sent someone to prison for an allegation which the police has not even concluded investigating

What happened to principle of presumption of innocence in our constitution?

No disrespect, but that magistrate deserves some very hot slaps angry

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics...i need money urgently please....please check my profile for details

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by MoxxxxO123(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2019
This is really bad
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2019
This is seriously serious shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2019
Jubril people

Heartless lifeless souls

4 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Eprolist: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Christ!!!
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by ZombieTAMER: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Kastina....

Isn't that Buhari's state...

6 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by FunctionX(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by jrusky(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
This headline is confusing. OP edit ASAP

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Otakom87(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2019
No wonder vvf plenty for north. Unfortunately de guy will go free. Weak judicial system.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Skmoda360(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Olalan:
Terrible
Super terrible.....
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Shakaraqueen: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Its well
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Sisijetue(f): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
The guy sperm na ogbonge....just once

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by mayorflexzy(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
New year sale: toks Benz C200.
Call or message 08131542569

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by justmenoni: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Daddy Canada, what is wether?

quote author=Resener12 post=74373779]
Just castrate the idiot already

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature
[/quote]
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by jaheymezz(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2019
What manner of fuckery is this one again in 2019 na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by olisaEze(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
"The police prosecutor, Inspector Sani Ado, told the court that investigation was still in progress and asked for an adjournment to enable the police conclude the investigation.

The presiding Senior Magistrate, Hajiya Fadile Dikko, adjourned the case till January 22, 2019, for mention and directed that Salisu be remanded in prison custody..."

So A magistrate sent someone to prison for an allegation which the police has not even concluded investigating

What happened to principle of presumption of innocence in our constitution?

No disrespect, but that magistrate deserves some very hot slaps angry

It’s the new law when it concerns rape allegations. The accused is remanded until the police conclude their investigations.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Gleefreak125(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2019
He doesn't deserve the d**k. Cut it off and feed it to the dogs while he serves his jail term. angry angry angry
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Sellfish(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2019
olisaEze:

It’s the new law when it concerns rape allegations. The accused is remanded until the police conclude their investigations.

Which Law Sir...

ACJA?
Re: 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police by Satan66(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

I wonder what guys enjoy when you banging a woman crying because she didn't give consent to the sex

Some times when my girlfriend is angry my dick Will be acting funny. It will refuse to get erect.

So am just wondering how guys get erect during rape when the woman is in tears
I won't lie it's sexually arousing to beat a woman while sex as she cries.
Don't quote cuz I won't reply you dogs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Seizes 772 Cartons Of Frozen Fish Worth N10 Million In Ogun / EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage / Physically-Challenged Man Accuses Female Soldier Of Beating Him In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.