Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Travels, N98m On Food - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Travels, N98m On Food (15227 Views)

2021 BUDGET:: Zamfara Govt To Spend N1bn On Mosques, Islamic Schools, Others / NCDC Denies Spending N1bn On SMS, Says It's Fake News / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Trips, Osinbajo 300m (see Full Breakdown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Travels, N98m On Food by herlonso: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
lol

I am not sure it will be enough for him... come on!!

He has to travel to create friends with the west, solidify international relationships with other countries as a means of opening new business channels for Nigeria. cheesy

Here is a man with ZERO financial knowledge, Zero knowledge of economic policy, Has never successfully operated any business, Zero knowledge of Human Resources.

But yet he leads a country of over 180 million people. and his campaign policy is asking us to become farmers.

Let me hear anybody tell me that Atiku is corrupt again

A reasonable president or party would be aspiring to use money to create openings that would help us generate IGR... but yet, we are stuck on using Roads, Bridge, and Flyovers as campaign achievements.

This is exactly what past leaders used and it hasn't gotten us anywhere...

Let's try two Businessmen like Atiku and Peter Obi, they might just revamp the economy for us abeg.
It is better not to use the word "US". Speak for yourself cos I don't understand what trial you want to give to a person that has been in govt previously for 8 years. May be you want to say Sowore or Hashim though.
The Haliburton case in the US is still Der and you're saying we should try...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Slams Edwin Clark Over Mosque Furore In Delta State / Crises Brew In NASS Over Tenure Of Clerk, Others / INEC Worries Over South-East Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.