Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth (3799 Views)

Ask For Spiritual Sight By Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Benenoch Is Divorcing His Wife For Spiritual Reasons / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by temmyabby(f): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2007
Sex is good, yes. I don't know about good for spiritual growth lol wink
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by donan(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2007
Guys how can sex be good for spiritual growth, sex has nothing to do with spirituality. Its just satisfaction of flesh and nothing more nothing less.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by awoof(m): 2:23am On Apr 25, 2007
For the purpose of this forum please stop calling da act sex as per naija, apologies to Abamineda (Fela) lets call it "bend bend sleep" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by awoof(m): 2:27am On Apr 25, 2007
moondust:

next time u want 2 have sex wy not invite your pastor over to watch, kolo

that is a word of wisdom, the gods are not to blame cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by Elgaxton(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
shocked Loveking if u no et anything to say u no go just blow whistle? which one be sex is good 4 spiritual growth
".Onye-ibe-ribe" shocked
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by Brymore(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2007
Yeah, I read a long time ago about the Japanese and their belief in sex and Zen.

The take home is meant to be that if you have pure sex, it has a way of prolonging your inner elixir and translates to long and good spiritual health.

We should also note that sex is a very deep physical, psychological and spiritual experience (note that point when you come or go as the Orientals will say).

So from that angle, we can say that sex is good for your spiritual growth (depending on the kind of spiritual growth anyway). It is also believed in the metaphysical that a couple that makes love are stronger and can resist attacks more than those that do not. Well, that's their theories, for me, sex should be done with a very pure mind and bed, without guile, and good sex can be a form of relaxation and can help you sleep if you are feeling restless shocked

#Candid Submission#
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by LoveKing(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2007
Brymore:

Yeah, I read a long time ago about the Japanese and their belief in sex and Zen.

The take home is meant to be that if you have pure sex, it has a way of prolonging your inner elixir and translates to long and good spiritual health.

We should also note that sex is a very deep physical, psychological and spiritual experience (note that point when you come or go as the Orientals will say).

So from that angle, we can say that sex is good for your spiritual growth (depending on the kind of spiritual growth anyway). It is also believed in the metaphysical that a couple that makes love are stronger and can resist attacks more than those that do not. Well, that's their theories, for me, sex should be done with a very pure mind and bed, without guile, and good sex can be a form of relaxation and can help you sleep if you are feeling restless shocked

#Candid Submission#

Thanks Brymore.I still dont understand why people wont give in to knowledge and stil stagnant?
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by wunmex: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2007
sex is what waiting 4 especially u dis eat and run guys one as to b very careful sex is for couples alone ZIP UP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by ceceee(f): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2007
loveking,are u insane?u sure say some nuts neva loose for ur head,cos with ur kind of thinking,u are headin straight for,ummmmh,i no go talk.get ur head fixed
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by Umy: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2007
Na wa for you, no wonder your name be Loveking. this time na lovequeen grin grin grin this you topic is to put people into trouble with God. Na u knowoooo
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by LoveKing(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2007
Umy:

Na wa for you, no wonder your name be Loveking. this time na lovequeen grin grin grin this you topic is to put people into trouble with God. Na u knowoooo

ah nah! they are not getting the trouble from me.they will forment it themselves. ask them now if its not the word "sex" that attracted them here first of all.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by ceceee(f): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
what attracted me was the stupidity of the topic.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by awoof(m): 2:17am On Apr 28, 2007
ceceee:

what attracted me was the stupidity of the topic.
put differently, it is the stupidity of the topic that makes it attractive ha! ha!! he!!! cheesy grin
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by Brymore(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2007
wunmex:

sex is what waiting 4 especially u this eat and run guys one as to b very careful sex is for couples alone ZIP UP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Did anyone say you should go around doing "bangoism"? If you like, no hold bodi, na you go suffer.

ceceee:

loveking,are u insane?u sure say some nuts never loose for your head,because with your kind of thinking,u are headin straight for,ummmmh,i no go talk.get your head fixed

Why are you yabbing the guy? He is just trying to share some of his knowledge, besides, I think some people also need to get their thing checked let's see whether they engage in pure or impure sex. LOL

@ Loveking

I think some people on this thread need a demonstration of how pure sex can lead to spiritual growth.
Suggestion: arrange for a demonstration. wink

#Candid Submission#
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by LoveKing(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2007
Brymore:

@ Loveking

I think some people on this thread need a demonstration of how pure sex can lead to spiritual growth.
Suggestion: arrange for a demonstration. wink

#Candid Submission#

No Problem my friend!
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by unixcrew3(m): 1:05am On May 05, 2007
HEY LOVE KING IF YOU DONT HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WHY NOT GO AND LOOK FOR A ROPE TO HAND UR SELF LOL.
LOOK AT THE KIND OF CHILDISH TOPIC YOU ARE POSTING.
IF YOU WANNA HAVE SEX WHY NOT GO LOOK FOR PAY AS YOU GO (ASHAWO):
lol
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by MP007(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2007
sex and spiritual growth , na wa ooo
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by jekoyemi(f): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
Get real mate. Sex is not a sin, but it is definitely not important for spiritual growth. you want to grow in spirit, you need prayer, fasting and a period of no sex (even married couples) So the bible says. Sex is important for spiritual growth, ha ha ha ha. very funny, i can't stop laughing.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by Lizt(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
pls do not the anointed of God, sex is not accetep out of wed lock so abstain
this is a message 4rm the lord of host.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by FifiO(f): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2008
I don't want to speculate on what you may have meant to say; but lets expaciate what you have actually said here. I'd like to see if I understand you.

Sex is important for spiritual growth ; or, sex is both required and necessary  for spiritual growth to take place. In which case, no sex no spiritual growth. Right?

wrong.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by kachiface(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
Sex is wonderful! It is more spiritual than physical. It is good for spiritual growth!

If you're spiritually blind, you will just enjoy the physical motions, not knowing that it is a binding of spirits. Your spirit absorbs your mate's spirit and it's like a covenant. your mates successes become poured out into you and also their problems. Sex makes two into ONE. Their issues become yours!

If you have 10 mates, that means you will be carrying in you a bonding of the spirits of 10 different people. ouch!

That's why you are advised to have sex with only your spouse.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by wisekid: 4:42am On Aug 31, 2009
to me sex weak the spiritual growth of man sex is a thing of the flesh and not of the spiritual sex make man to be relegate to the status of animal sex is very6 dangerous if not handle with care can ruin our life and our spiritual growth

those who love sex cannot love god i hate the idea of sexuality humanity is not an animal do God have sex iif God see sex as good he should have come down here in this world and sleep with women and i bet it women we make him a sinner and evil doer the love of pleasure as drive men into evil

sex is positive when a man remain faithful to is wife but it is hard to be faithful sex is evil humanity as commit a lot of sin in the sexual arena prostitution fornication adultery immoral sex rape the greatest sin of man is found in the sexual arena and thew weakness of man is in sexuality as weak man and make men a fool it is relegating men into the status of animal

if man is to be like god and be righteous sexuality must be banish from the lifestyle of man

truth is bitter
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by dafidixone(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2009
I feel strongly that My Lord Jesus Christ will not subscribe to placing heavy yoke on people as we do today.

Jesus made us to understand that they neither mary nor give out in marrige in heaven. Meaning that everything that has to do with marrige ends on this planet earth.

To link this up with issue of sex, God created sex to promote relationship among couples (Husband and wife) and also for procreation. Sex is not unholy if you do not go against the law of God. Thou must avoid Fornication and Adultery.

My submision on this to my fellow christian is to address things that will lead people to heaven and not to engage in a mental argument aboutr issue that is of less importnat to God.

If you like get married and continue to have sex as often as you both can agree, if you like abstain from sex or not get married. The most important is that you must avoid this sin of fornication and adultery.

If you are to abstain from sex during fasting, I feel this would be on health implication. As long as you do not go outside the law of God, sex is not a problem.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by Nezan(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
God have mercy! shocked
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 08, 2011
so the craze don tey.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by ogoamaka99(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2011
@loveking
So your own version of spiritual growth is sex perversion? . Sorry a dead corpse can never grow but rotten and decay. It is only some thing that have live that can grow.Someone that is spiritually dead like your self can never grow spiritually but rather will continue to decay and rotten, get it right.
Re: Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth by kenpaam: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2011
na wa o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moses Orimolade : A Man With Myth And History / Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled / Bible Teaches Gender Equality, Why Has Gender Inequality Always Been The Norm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.