Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR (18466 Views)

DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
The Nigerian Prison Service has barred friends and family members from visiting Deji Adeyanju in Kano prison.

The order came after a meeting between the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau and officials of the Nigerian Prison Service.

Deji was rearrested and charged for culpable homicide by the Nigerian Police, over a case said to have been decided upon by the Kano State High Court in 2009.

On Friday, December 21, 2018, he was remanded in prison custody after a Kano State magistrate court declined jurisdiction to hear the case. Meanwhile, on the same day, a high court in Abuja had ordered Adeyanju's immediate release from detention, a directive that was ignored by the Polic

A source close to the prison service revealed that the order was handed down after the Minister got a report that some members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), popularly known as Shi'ites, visited the activist in Kano prison.

It was gathered that the some of the clerics from the sect paid a solidarity visit to him on Christmas Day, a move some people in government are said to not be comfortable with.

With this new directive by the prison officials, family members and friends will not have access to celebrate the beginning of 2019 with him.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/31/prison-officials-bar-deji-adeyanjus-friends-family-visiting-him

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by clownboi: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is not good..

10 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by CilicMarin: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ipob vagabonds have retweeted Deji into the Prison like they did to Jonathan, Oliseh Metuh, Fayose, FFk, Nnamdi Cownu and a host of other Useless elements in the society...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by CilicMarin: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Meanwhile, on the same day, a high court in Abuja had ordered Adeyanju's immediate release from detention, a directive that was ignored by the Police

SaharaReporters are getting frustrated to extent that they now run propaganda for PDP and it's thieving members..

Where is the court order?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
CilicMarin:

SaharaReporters are getting frustrated to extent that they now run propaganda for PDP and it's thieving members..

Where is the court order?

Stop behaving like an illiterate , once a court order has been issued the govt is bound to comply. Buhari behaves like an emperor and by the help of Jehovah We are sending him to Daura on Feb 16

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by sarrki(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
He needs a psychiatrist not prison

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by CilicMarin: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

Stop behaving like an illiterate , once a court order has been issued the govt is bound to comply. Buhari behaves like an emperor and by the help of Jehovah We are sending him to Daura on Feb 16

Produce the evidence...it is not enough to shout Court order to your illiterate hailers....where is the copy of the Judgment?

If you produce it, I will give you 50,000 naira immediately and apologize to Deji..

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Jonadull: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
clownboi:
This is not good..
This is very good..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Gandollar(f): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
CilicMarin:
Ipob vagabonds have retweeted Deji into the Prison like they did to Jonathan, Oliseh Metuh, Fayose, FFk, Nnamdi Cownu and a host of other Useless elements in the society...
Who will borrow this one some brain? A tyrant is in power. The people are wailing.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Gandollar(f): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:

This is very good..
Those who ride on the back of a tiger will end up in its belly, ask Dino.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by hisexcellency34: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Charly Boy put Deji Adeyanju into trouble and ran away

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Jonadull: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gandollar:
Those who ride on the back of a tiger will end up in its belly, ask Dino.
No coherence

4 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by PassingShot(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
So?

Whatever Deji is going through, he deserves.

Quote me to yap nonsense, kokanye! E no concern anyone. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by arabbunkum: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
It's getting worse. Human rights groups where Una dey!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by SalamRushdie: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Tyranny at it's peak!!!! Abacha is a saint compared to these guys

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by ezenna191(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is political season, please confirm the directive has no political undertone.
Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by googlepikins: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Deji should remain there, him mumuu don too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by chronique(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Tyranny in full glare. Everything that has a beginning has an end. Buhari and his useless government should know that their end is near. So so near.

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Biodun1929(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmm. What exactly did the guy do? I haven't been following his story.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Pulsenaija: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Even Trump obeys court orders but only the lifeless tyrant disobeys.

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by PointZerom: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Those zombies shouting Sai barber will regret all their actions sooner or later.

Deji was rearrested and charged for culpable homicide by the Nigerian Police, over a case said to have been decided upon by the Kano State High Court in 2009.

cc ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo sarrki madridguy Cilicmarin

Will the Yorubas fold their hands and watch their son killed by Hausa Fulani like they did to Awo, Afonja, MKO etc?.

4 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by arabbunkum: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author[s]=CilicMarin post=74378499][b]Ipob vagabonds have retweeted Deji into the Prison like they did to Jonathan, Oliseh Metuh, Fayose, FFk, Nnamdi Cownu and a host of other Useless elements in the society...[/[/s]b][/quote]
Ewu

4 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by rozayx5(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
zombies now accusing SR of working for pdp

same SR that installed Buhari

is God not wonderful

16 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by judetov2(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
He needs a psychiatrist not prison

no be lie shaaa
Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
PassingShot:
So?

Whatever Deji is going through, he deserves.

Quote me to yap nonsense, kokanye! E no concern anyone. grin

Daft supporter

9 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Vado(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
CilicMarin:

Produce the evidence...it is not enough to shout Court order to your illiterate hailers....where is the copy of the Judgment?

If you produce it, I will give you 50,000 naira immediately and apologize to Deji..

Bros give me wey need the money na. Make una forget this muscle flexing jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:
Good day
My name is dammy a student of Unilorin
Av been stuck in school since Xmas
My parents are no more, we start our test on the 7th
I have zero resources at my disposal to help me during the test I wouldn't be here if i had any other Option I really need your help. I am not lying If you want proof of my predicament I can show you proof. 0072808222 Diamond Bank Olaosebikan Ayodamola Segun.
Am in a such a tight corner right now anything would be highly appreciated

This must be one of those zombies chanting sai barber.

7 Likes

Re: Dambazau Bars Family And Friends From Visiting Deji Adeyanju In Prison - SR by spafu(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Useless Government
Only a government that is scared of being chased out of government will be locking critics up and down even though as opposition, they did far worst. Buhari and APC are just too useless to have sense.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Ahmed Kadi Amshi Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission / Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) / Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.