Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria (2216 Views)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria by Bitdon: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Recently, feature phones have been equipped with some interesting features that even some smartphones lack, which has made them most preferred phones by users. On daily basis, thousands of this basic feature phones are being sold throughout Nigeria to both the rich and the poor. Most users have several reasons for buying those phones, from cheap price and easily accessible to long lasting battery. But in this post, i will be focusing on those with long lasting battery. Before we go over the best 5 feature phones with long lasting battery, let's explain in simple term, what I mean by feature phones.

Feature phones are those basic phones that lack advanced features that are seen in smartphones. They come with basic features such as call making, receiving calls, FM radio, with some having television and power bank features. These phones are perfect choice for those looking for back-up phone for their smartphones. Having gotten a clear picture of the kind of phones we are talking about, let's see the best 5 feature phones with long lasting battery you can buy and use here in Nigeria.

YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO SEE> Best 10 affordable smartphone to buy in Nigeria

Best 5 Feature Phones With Long Lasting Battery To Use In Nigeria

[/color]1: BONTEL TV KING

When it comes to basic feature phone with mad battery capacity, give it up for this beast called Bontel TV King. Though, Bontel mobile phones are not a household name when it comes popular mobile phone brands in Nigeria, but the brand have some solid high quality phones in their closet that can compete head-to-head with other popular brands like Itel, Infinix ,Tecno, etc, in Nigeria. Among the best quality feature phones from Bontel Mobile is Bontel TV King. As the name implies, the phone comes with Television functionality for watching your favorite local TV channels on the go. In addition to the television functionality, the phone packs 10,000mah power bank battery that can charge other phones. This is a perfect choice for artisans, engineers and travelers looking for phone that can last for a very long time and days. Bontel TV King price is at N7,500-N8,000 in Nigeria. Check key features below.

Bontel TV King Key Features 

Model: TV KING
CPU: Single core processor
Dimension: 146X68X35mm
Display: 2.8
Resolution: 240*320
Camera: 0.08Mega pixels
Memory: 32+64MB
Color: Black + Gold,Green + Gold
Battery Capacity: 10000mAh

2: BONTEL MUSIC KING

Just when I thought I have seen it all in Bontel TV King feature phone, Bontel Mobile released another crazy feature phone with so many added features. Bontel Music King  is the real deal when it comes to basic feature phones with long lasting battery. The Music King is a high standard quality feature phone with amazing features that gives you more value for your money. The phone comes with  monster 15,000mah battery capacity with 60 days Standby Time. It hosts 4 SIM cards with mosquito repellent light to make sure mosquitoes never disturb you again. Lol! The price stands at N9,700

Music King Key Features

Battery Capacity: 15,0000mAh
Sim Type: Quatro(4) SIM
Screen size: 2.8 inches
Sim Slots: Quatro Sim
Warranty Period: 6 Months
Connectivity: Wired
Internal Memory: Below 128 MB
Support FM
Anti-mosquito Flash light

3: TECNO T528 FEATURE PHONE

Another powerful feature phone in our long list that comes with big battery is Tecno T528. This is one of the best feature phone produced by Tecno Mobile in recent times with many units sold on daily basis. The Tecno T528 feature phone comes with amazing 2500mah battery to ensure you don't run out of power that easily. The phone features Dual SIM, Camera, FM Radio, and provides strong signals. The price in Nigeria is tagged at N8,000. See key features below.

Tecno T528 Key Features

Brand: Tecno
Model: T528
Display: 2.8"
Dimension: 130 x 57 x 14.5mm
Storage: 16MB ROM + 8MB RAM
Camera: Back Camera with flash
Network: GSM Band: GSM900/DCS1800MHz
Battery: 2500mah
Other: Bluetooth, Dual SIM

Continue reading...

Re: Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria by jhonhero: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
I like this brand : Tecno
Re: Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
jhonhero:
I like this brand : Tecno
Solid brand
Re: Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria by koskilala: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
ClixMaster:
Solid brand

They have come a long way too. Other brands have their work cht out for them

1 Like

Re: Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria by Bitdon: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
koskilala:

They have come a long way too. Other brands have their work cht out for them
Exactly
Re: Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bitdon:
Exactly
Bontel Tv Touch with 15000mah should be Number 2 on the list grin
Re: Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria by Bitdon: 4:22am On Jan 05, 2019
MrBONE2:

Bontel Tv Touch with 15000mah should be Number 2 on the list grin
Yep, i guess. my mistake grin

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S5 With Snapdragon 855 Is Coming / Two Days Old Redmi Note 8 no more selling / Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.