Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,091 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick (2226 Views)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / Banned From Using Whatsapp Who Has Encountered It? / Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, there's this friend of mine who's phone got damaged beyond repair of recent and since then he has been using my phone. He put his sim inside Torchlight phone. I bin the owner of my phone I now use it as if am borrowing it. What pains me the most is that he uses my data if I don't have data he will insert his sim and what I hate in my life is someone to remove my sim and insert another sim on my phone. We've gone a long way we help each other we are from the same state he senior me. I don't know what to do, even if the phone is on lock he ask me to unlock it. I lock all my important apps he insist I should unlock Facebook for him. He chat and browse. Please is there any third party app I can disable my phone from functioning?

I want a trick to disable my phone from browsing and chatting even if anyone insert his or her sim it will not work unless I undo it my self, please Nairalanders u people should help me. can u imagine I been the owner of my phone I use it less while u uses it more than me. it's Tecno SPARK 3 please help me out, thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by espn(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
The only trick here is to tell him you not comfortable with him touching your phone. You owe no one nothing...Its tour phone and it's your privacy. If you try tricking him and he finds out, that will make him loose trust in you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Duru9(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Buy him a new phone

6 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Duru9:
Buy him a new phone

A called a nairalander here she lives in Gwarinapa Abuja she said she have spark 2 for sale 7k we are in Area 1 here in Abuja I link the lady to him he said he don't money and this is someone who collects salary o hmmm

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
espn:
The only trick here is to tell him you not comfortable with him touching your phone. You owe no one nothing...Its tour phone and it's your privacy. If you try tricking him and he finds out, that will make him loose trust in you.

pls help me I don't think he will ever finds out. the only time I will enjoy my phone is wen he's off from work. they work in front of were I stay the office is facing me. 1week "ON" 1week "Off" so as from Monday i will enjoy my phone till upper week wen he comes again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by soundOsonic: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
This thing happened to me, I had to tell this church brother not to use my phone ever again. It is your property tell him you are done.
Or tell him politely
"Oga I am not comfortable with you using my phone, especially you removing my Sim, what if important calls enter or my Sim port spoils?
I understand you want to browse but guy reason this na, how two hefty guys like us go dey share phone name? Call your people and tell them to give you any browsing phone even if it is second hand."

I hate people like you OP, always speak what you don't like. Grow some balls and be bold, is this how you will raise a family?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

A called a nairalander here she lives in Gwarinapa Abuja she said she have spark 2 for sale 7k we are in Area 1 here in Abuja I link the lady to him he said he don't money and this is someone who collects salary o hmmm

Please can u link me with someone that has that same offer
Just got a new job
And I need a new phone

That Spark 2 is a Wonderful Offer honestly speaking
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Please can u link me with someone that has that same offer Just got a new job And I need a new phone
grin
ok give me 20minutes

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Please can u link me with someone that has that same offer
Just got a new job
And I need a new phone

o 8 0 seven three o six nine four four o

o 8o 1 4 two 4 six 7 three two seven

I don't want antispam bot Wahala that's why I type it that way. hope u understand??
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Valleys(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Trust me, you gain more when people "inconvenience" you by using your things. Just tell him not to view your sensitive details or simply clean your phone and let two of you use it. I remember in my 200 level, my guy and I were using my bold 5. I don't know, maybe it's just in my character.
LordviccoDaGuru:
Good afternoon everyone, there's this friend of mine who's phone got damaged beyond repair of recent and since then he has been using my phone. He put his sim inside Torchlight phone. I bin the owner of my phone I now use it as if am borrowing it. What pains me the most is that he uses my data if I don't have data he will insert his sim and what I hate in my life is someone to remove my sim and insert another sim on my phone. We've gone a long way we help each other we are from the same state he senior me. I don't know what to do, even if the phone is on lock he ask me to unlock it. I lock all my important apps he insist I should unlock Facebook for him. He chat and browse. Please is there any third party app I can disable my phone from functioning?

I want a trick to disable my phone from browsing and chatting even if anyone insert his or her sim it will not work unless I undo it my self, please Nairalanders u people should help me. can u imagine I been the owner of my phone I use it less while u uses it more than me. it's Tecno SPARK 3 please help me out, thanks.
In this era of app locks. You can lock your message app, put password on WhatsApp. So that anytime he wants to use it, he will log into his own.
But then, this is where a phone like redmi comes in. I don't know the brand you are using.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

At first I would say you should buy him a phone.... But are you capable of doing that?!

Does your friend like puzzles?
If he does... Then try getting a Puzzle Game Containing 1000 pieces of Puzzles

Then Make a Deal with Him...
-If He can finish the Puzzle before the week end, You will continue to give him your phone.

-If He doesn't finish the Puzzle before the week ends, You will stop giving him your phone unless its urgent grin

NOTE: Don't tell him your Terms until his done with the Puzzles

Hope my trick is Useful gringrin

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nobody knows tomorrow. You might be the one to beg for his apartment or car.

And at the other hand. He might make it more than you do and still forget all this favors.

Inside life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't want antispam bot Wahala that's why I type it that way. hope u understand??

Your Numbers
Or The persons Number
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

I Understand smiley

Your Numbers
Or The persons Number
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Akanimoh113:
I Understand smiley
Your Numbers Or The persons Number
the person's number

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Lexusgs430: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Why make an issue, out of absolutely nothing........... wink

Your friend has his own sim card, each time he wants your phone, remove your sim card, before handing it over to him........... Simples...... cool

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Valleys:
Trust me, you gain more when people "inconvenience" you by using your things. Just tell him not to view your sensitive details or simply clean your phone and let two of you use it. I remember in my 200 level, my guy and I were using my bold 5. I don't know, maybe it's just in my character. In this era of app locks. You can lock your message app, put password on WhatsApp. So that anytime he wants to use it, he will log into his own.
But then, this is where a phone like redmi comes in. I don't know the brand you are using.

spark 3, my apps are on app locks but u don't understand what I mean, I don't just want him to use my phone. since I bought my phone since August last year I have never allowed my ba3 to reach below 50% before charging it but this time in his hands it will turns red he will be operating it till it finally off I don't like my phone been off. he use to charge it and operate it at the same time which i av stopped him from that cus I don't tororat that. it once spoil one of my phone before. So is there any way to disable my phone from working? till I undo it wen i want to use it.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by SamuelLoch: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don't understand the trick you're searching for. Your trust is on the line here!
A piece of advice; call him and tell him you want it to stop but you should be willing to give or lend him (some) money to get a phone he can operate the way he wants.
That would put your mind at rest and give you results to the tricks you're searching for on Nairaland...

You strike me like the type that would open the bonnet of your car, and tamper with some elements just because you don't want your guy to drive out even when you're at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Akanimoh113(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

the person's number

Okay...
I'll make the call today in the evening
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by SamuelLoch: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
@LordviccoDaGuru

If you're still searching for tricks, this is one.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/disable-touchscreen-input-android-iphone/

Note: You're solely responsible for whatever comes out of using this, I am not a part of this.

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by phrancys001(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just simply go to d APN scatter d every every there the phone won't browse unless U reset to telecom settings
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by maiquel: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
I suffered hard luck back in school when my phone spoilt. Ayo was a real G. Ayo was doing exactly what youre doing for me without complaining. Ayo downloaded parallel space for me to use my Whatsapp and Facebook on his phone so i won't have to use his apps to reply my family when I needed money.

I would leave my hostel, go to Ayo's to check if I have messages, he would give me without complaining and until I finished, he would wait.

Ayo like video games, and he hated it when anyone disturbs his playing but once I come around, he'll tell me to wait until he finishes because he knows what I want...I need to use his phone.
Ayo was my best buddy in school and till today, I remain grateful to him for the assistance he rendered me.

Your guy is not comfortable using your phone trust me, and you're not wrong to feel bad for the circumstances happening. But be clear with him. Tell exactly what you want, "I don't want you using my phone anymore" "I am tired, I don't like the way you use my phone"
Stop looking for a trick to stop him since you cant be like Ayo.

8 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Simeony007(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
You a saying 'Aile soro ni ibere oriburuku'
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
phrancys001:
Just simply go to d APN scatter d every every there the phone won't browse unless U reset to telecom settings

I have taught about it before but if he insert his sim everything will reset back now it's an automatic configuration not Manuel phone that u have to set it urself.
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by KingAlabi: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Me wey no dey allow person wey even get phone touch my phone grin grin
I see my phone as my privacy
If you are my friend you need to understand this
I can share some other things but definitely not my phone.

If you are like me tell him straight
Orrr spoil your charger cheesy
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
KingAlabi:
Me wey no dey allow person wey even get phone touch my phone grin grin
I see my phone as my privacy
If you are my friend you need to understand this
I can share some other things but definitely not my phone.

If you are like me tell him straight
Orrr spoil your charger cheesy

Kai na better follow-come charger o
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
SamuelLoch:
@LordviccoDaGuru

If you're still searching for tricks, this is one.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/disable-touchscreen-input-android-iphone/

Note: You're solely responsible for whatever comes out of using this, I am not a part of this.

I will go through this in the evening, but hope there's a way to undo it?
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Duru9(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Oh you're close to me self
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Valleys(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

I will go through this in the evening, but hope there's a way to undo it?

If you can't be blunt and tell him then, do this.
Back up your data and put your phone on recovery mode. Which means anytime you want to start using the phone, you will have to flash/wipe data completely. This is very risky cos I don't know how your phone will respond to such.
Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by KingAlabi: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Kai na better follow-come charger o
Do like say you misplace am

Go hide am
grin

Tell am say you no get bar to buy better original one and say you no want fake charger

If im use im hand but original one come

Just avoid him grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
op self gan,u no get any other fabulous property apart ur phone,u lay much importance to this phone,last last na blue film full there.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Stop My Friend From Using My Phone, I Need A Trick by adesoro80595: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Buy him a new phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Nokia C2 -03 / Blackberry Goes Back To The Future With NEW Old 9720 / Tutorial On How To Unbrick Tecno Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.