Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 (13426 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by damiloladuke: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Media personality Layole Oyatogun is grateful to God for experiencing 2018 without any reason to cry after 4 consecutive years of death in her family.

According to the lady, she lost 4 precious people to her between the years 2014 and 2017 and it was so saddening that the deaths occured each year.

But she is so grateful that 2018 passed and the family did not have any reason to visit the morgue nor any funeral home.

In her words:

4 years
4 Caskets
4 Burials
Consecutively, almost like it never missed the mark!!
Dad, Uncle, Step Mum, Mum
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
As feeble as my believe system was and had started to wane, I painfully had to learn to constantly say- God your thoughts towards me are good and not evil.
God was kind and merciful to me in 2018
This is my 2018 Testimony! While others are grateful for cars, houses, money, career,
I’m GRATEFUL that there were NO tears;
No visit to Ebony caskets
No visit to a morgue
No visit to Ikoyi cemetery
It had to only be God!!!!! 2019 you hear me?...you will answer to Me! I will call things as though they were and they will be (for sure). As cliche as it may sound I believe it’s my year.
No hate,
No shame
All gain
Cheers to 2019 Fam!

https://lailasnews.com/after-4-consecutive-years-of-death-in-her-family-lady-grateful-for-2018

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by itspzpics(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Haaa
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by sinaj(f): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mehn! Some persons are just going through a lot o!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by bigkahuna704(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Well, The English Usage Is To Die For.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Sellfish(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Maybe death observed half-time in her family...she should beware of 2019-2023

This is one of the reasons why one should do proper investigations before marrying anyone...Imagine an unfortunate fellow marrying into this family and unwittingly sharing and making his kids share in their death harvest sad

Marriage isn't all about fine face, big bumbum, riches and cute wedding pics...make sure you don't marry into a family whose generational curses will negatively affect you and your kids....it's perfectly allright if the family has a generational curse of extreme wealth like the Dangote Family tho grin.... That kind of Generational curse is manageablesmiley

I once had this girlfriend who was always going for family burials.....like every 3 months at most....i didn't need any prophet to tell me to run away from her as fast as my legs could carry me....Girl died last year sad

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by slawomir: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Isoright

This aunty just dey talk as if say death na bad thing

Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Any body alive is not by the grace of one Imaginary God
It is just luck

We are not the only person giving birth to on that particular day we were born
Take for example, i was born on the 10th of may. Let's say the number of kids born that same day in the whole world might be one thousand. Right now no body can deny the fact that not everyone one born on that may 10 is still alive.
And by tomorrow it might even be minus one( may be me)

We are just living to die one day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by emmyw(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eyaaaaa
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Houseofglam7(f): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
undecided
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by AbokiAlhaji1: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Same thing here... Aunt, immediate elder bro, Dad & mum... Dearest set of peeps in my life. See there faces everyday... Just so tired & feel depress... I m tired of living. I m tired of living. I m tired of living... I m tired cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by femi4: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
So people that lost love ones in 2018 are not God's...
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Quote.
God was kind and merciful to me in 2018
This is my 2018 Testimony! While others are grateful for cars, houses, money, career,
I’m GRATEFUL that there were NO tears;
No visit to Ebony caskets
No visit to a morgue
No visit to Ikoyi cemetery
It had to only be God!!!!! 2019 you hear me?...you will answer to Me! I will call things as though they were and they will be (for sure). As cliche as it may sound I believe it’s my year
Unquote.

THANK YOU DARLING JESUS!
The devil has been put to shame forever in your life.

The next 4 years of your life shall bring you, PEACE, JOY, ABUNDANCE, WEALTH AND ALL THE GOOD DESIRES of your heart Layole Oyatogun.

Go and Excel pretty!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
bigkahuna704:
Well, The English Usage Is To Die For.

Agreed.

She's good.
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
thankGod for u!! gringringringringringringrin
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
You are bless this 2019 dear. The devil has been defeated and he has no strength to come in when God watches over us.

3 Likes

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by chloride6: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Why do people feel the world revolves around them?

As if their deaths were targeted at you and you alone...

1 Like

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
AbokiAlhaji1:
Same thing here... Aunt, immediate elder bro, Dad & mum... Dearest set of peeps in my life. See there faces everyday... Just so tired & feel depress... I m tired of living. I m tired of living. I m tired of living... I m tired cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry
sorry ko:p:p:p
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
Maybe death observed half time in her family...she should beware of 2019-2023

This is one of the reasons why one should do proper investigations before marrying anyone...Imagine an unfortunate fellow marrying into this family and unwittingly sharing and making his kids share in their death harvest sad

Marriage isn't all about fine face, big bumbum, riches and cute wedding pics...make sure you don't marry into a family whose generational curses will negatively affect you and your kids....it's perfectly allright if the family has a generational curse of extreme wealth like the Dangote Family tho grin.... That kind of Generational curse is manageablesmiley

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

and you think you don make sense

3 Likes

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
It’s now a CHIEFTAINCY AFFAIR
to be brought to the SOCIAL MEDIA.
I know it must be a LADY
Your DEAD RELATIVES will be marveled at your STUPIDITY.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by sexymoma(f): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
cool
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Sellfish(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
wizzypro12:
and you think you don make sense

Kk

Find her and marry her please so that you too can partake in their death festival smiley

Since you don't want to hear word sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by amalab30(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Guy calm down o. Calm down. Lost my dad too when I was young and it shattered a lot of things in my development. Please calm down first. Life is sweet o. Talk to people and let them cater to you and talk you out of the depression.

I wish you well.

AbokiAlhaji1:

3 Likes

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by frank41(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
AbokiAlhaji1:

You don't have...It is well With your Soul.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by mansoura(f): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
Maybe death observed half-time in her family...she should beware of 2019-2023

I once had this girlfriend who was always going for family burials.....like every 3 months at most....i didn't need any prophet to tell me to run away from her as fast as my legs could carry me....Girl died last year sad

Ahhhhh!
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by tobechi74: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
wrong
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Sweetcollins: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
I can imagine
Mine was 6 deaths in 5 consecutive years upon no job and struggles here and there.
Firstly, d 2 highest figures in our family: my uncle,CSP, my aunty, ministry of health staff, my twins first child, my aunt's last born, our Granny (a convener of all the family), and lastly my uncles young wife.
but thank God 2018,no death, new job, official car, 3bedroom apartment only me.
In any situation you may be going through as far as its beyond your control...just keep praying and trusting in Jehovah God.
He doesn't disappoint

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by mozona(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
amen ooh, is ur turn to shine
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:

Kk

Find her and marry her please so that you too can partake in their death festival smiley

Since you don't want to hear word sad

she was thanking God that the bad trend stopped and all you say was may be na half time .... Oga wish people what you wish your self and your generations to come

2 Likes

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by shukudi(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=AbokiAlhaji1 post=74385735]Same thing here... Aunt, immediate elder bro, Dad & mum... Dearest set of peeps in my life. See there faces everyday... Just so tired & feel depress... I m tired of living. I m tired of living. I m tired of living... I m tired cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry[/
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by SENESCO(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

This aunty just dey talk as if say death na bad thing

Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Any body alive is not by the grace of one Imaginary God
It is just luck

We are not the only person giving birth to on that particular day we were born
Take for example, i was born on the 10th of may. Let's say the number of kids born that same day in the whole world might be one thousand. Right now no body can deny the fact that not everyone one born on that may 10 is still alive.
And by tomorrow it might even be minus one( may be me)

We are just living to die one day.
A fool says in his heart that there is no God.

4 Likes

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Death is normal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. / Fact-Check: Court Did Not Declare Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / Please Which Good Cream Can I Use For My Kids 9m - 3yrs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.