Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 (13441 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
All men must die. Sooner or later. Really unfortunate you had to go through so much pain. The question continues......."what is life about?"

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by musa234(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
AbokiAlhaji1:
Same thing here... Aunt, immediate elder bro, Dad & mum... Dearest set of peeps in my life. See there faces everyday... Just so tired & feel depress... I m tired of living. I m tired of living. I m tired of living... I m tired cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry
sorry Aboki. My condolences, death is inevitable even though we don't want premature death. May Allah heal your heart.
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by ofiko123(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Omo things dey happen for this world o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by mfm04622: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=shukudi post=74386541][/quote]

MODs this guy deserves a long ban!
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Rosarie(f): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
I had a distant cousin.in their mothers family die one by one.all die through cancer except one who died Tru child birth.they die according to seniority.their parents are still in the village very healthy.remaining two men.these two used to be wealthy next thing they went down flat in finance and started surving on their wives.next thing everyone was dreaming another died.this one the wife refused to be a widow.tori long.last last their mother went to church fellowship in her way back she feel down face flat and dies.since then no death again.
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by darlenese(f): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
she is advertising Ebony casket. how come nobody noticed that?
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by emman44(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
lost my elder bro this year to suicide, ever since then I had lost hope in everything I do. My business reduced to almost zero. Right now I am only strong for my mum whom I see pains in her eyes everytime I see her, even now I found it difficult to look into her eyes.
Never knew what depression is until I lost my bro to it.
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by shukudi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
mfm04622:

MODs this guy deserves a long ban!

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Ayobami7(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
好的
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
We thank God for mercies. She won't tell you the intense spiritual excercises she and others had to undergo to avert calamity striking again.

2 Likes

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by mungoparks: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

This aunty just dey talk as if say death na bad thing

Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Any body alive is not by the grace of one Imaginary God
It is just luck

We are not the only person giving birth to on that particular day we were born
Take for example, i was born on the 10th of may. Let's say the number of kids born that same day in the whole world might be one thousand. Right now no body can deny the fact that not everyone one born on that may 10 is still alive.
And by tomorrow it might even be minus one( may be me)

We are just living to die one day.
hmmmm.
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by frozen70(f): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
God has redeemed your family, you will continue to celebrate life and good health, with good things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by doggedfighter(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
AbokiAlhaji1:
Same thing here... Aunt, immediate elder bro, Dad & mum... Dearest set of peeps in my life. See there faces everyday... Just so tired & feel depress... I m tired of living. I m tired of living. I m tired of living... I m tired cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry
Please don't be tired. Life happens but surely you will come out of this. Hang in there sweet.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by doggedfighter(f): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sellfish:
Maybe death observed half-time in her family...she should beware of 2019-2023

This is one of the reasons why one should do proper investigations before marrying anyone...Imagine an unfortunate fellow marrying into this family and unwittingly sharing and making his kids share in their death harvest sad

Marriage isn't all about fine face, big bumbum, riches and cute wedding pics...make sure you don't marry into a family whose generational curses will negatively affect you and your kids....it's perfectly allright if the family has a generational curse of extreme wealth like the Dangote Family tho grin.... That kind of Generational curse is manageablesmiley

I once had this girlfriend who was always going for family burials.....like every 3 months at most....i didn't need any prophet to tell me to run away from her as fast as my legs could carry me....Girl died last year sad

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Did you read yourself? Insensitive being.
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by doggedfighter(f): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
emman44:
lost my elder bro this year to suicide, ever since then I had lost hope in everything I do. My business reduced to almost zero. Right now I am only strong for my mum whom I see pains in her eyes everytime I see her, even now I found it difficult to look into her eyes.
Never knew what depression is until I lost my bro to it.
Hang in there bro. Be strong for your mum. Go out there and make success of your life.

1 Like

Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Jummyju: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na wao. Story full life o
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by emman44(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2019
doggedfighter:

Hang in there bro. Be strong for your mum. Go out there and make success of your life.
Thanks. I am a fighter and remain committed to success.
Re: After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 by Deeypeey(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
AbokiAlhaji1:

Whoever knows ds dude personally should kip a close tab on him/ her oo. Depression is real. Please help him get thru it. Less avoid suicide ds year pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Abah Gives Men Tips On How To Treat Their Wives / "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) / Fact-Check: Court Did Not Declare Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.