Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget (3245 Views)

Osun Airport: Gov Adeleke Assures Of Speedy Completion, meets Aregbesola(Pics) / LASG Assures Lagosians Of Speedy Completion Of J. Randle Centre / Bill Gates Offered House Of Reps $10M Bribe For Speedy Passage Of bill - CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by akelicious(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
The member representing Arewa/Dandi Federal Constituency, Alhaji Hussaini Kangiwa, says the National Assembly would ensure speedy passage of the 2019 budget.

Kangiwa told newsmen on Wednesday in Birnin Kebbi that the lawmakers would avoid the mistakes that delayed the passage of the 2018 budget.

According to him, the passage will be in contrast to that of 2018 that was passed amid controversies and disharmony between the executive and the legislature.

“I think Nigerians should not have to worry this time around as we have all learned our lessons from what happened in 2018.

“I can assure you that the impasse that trailed the 2018 budget in the National Assembly before its passage will be avoided in 2019,” the APC member, said.

Kangiwa assured President Muhammadu Buhari that APC lawmakers in the National Assembly were solidly behind him in spite of what happened during the presentation of the budget.

“What happened during the budget presentation was unfortunate; it was orchestrated and carried out by the opposition but we the APC lawmakers were able to check them.

“We are solidly behind our President because we are in support of his anti-corruption crusade,” he said.

Kangiwa also lauded Gov. Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi for transforming the state to being a major contributor to Nigeria’s economic growth through agriculture.

“Governor Bagudu left no one in doubt about the ability of APC to deliver on its campaign promises.

“His rice revolution has triggered massive rice production which has drastically reduced rice import to barest minimum,” he said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/legislator-assures-of-speedy-passage-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2019

I think Nigerians should not have to worry this time around as we have all learned our lessons from what happened in 2018.
We are solidly behind our President because we are in support of his anti-corruption crusade,” he said.

Kangiwa assured President Muhammadu Buhari that APC lawmakers in the National Assembly were solidly behind him in spite of what happened during the presentation of the budget.

Good way to go.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
END OF DISCUSSION

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by gurunlocker: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
They also need money for 2019 election, so it will be speedy this time grin grin
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Groovenaija360(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na so we dey hear..........

SEE THE THRILLING MOMENT AFRICA LADY WITH THE BIGGEST BUTT TWERKS HARD ON FANS shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9nxp3Oizs
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by AutoSpaNg: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
That would mean a lot to many people
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Arabique: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
That would be great

Get the best Post Graduate and Undergraduate Research Writing service from our team of professional researchers and writers.
We render Project writing services, thesis writing services, research consultancy services, statistical analysis, academic articles and assignments writing services.
Request for our services here http://www.mylastkobo.com/academics/
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by datopaper(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Say it to ...

What we know is that Nigeria will be great again

1 Like

Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Emmmy360(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
We hear this all the time, All talk no action
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Ezeimo: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hope you guys do the needful

1 Like

Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Bizibi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pass the budget make we chop

1 Like

Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by MrImole: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
alfredsurewin19:
subscribe now to win big with me

Payment after win
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Sholaco: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dem go budget every year, buh same old story.

Are u unemployed?

Are u a corper?

Are u an ex-corper?

Are u a fresh graduate waiting for NYSC?

If u are among the above and u want to genuinely earn online for FREE, Send a single whatsapp message to my business phone number on my Signature. See u.

Pls note that u won't invest a dime and u won't pay me a dime.
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Orlatunday11(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
cool
Re: Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget by Ayobami7(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加

(1) (Reply)

We Will No Longer Apologize For Being Igbos! / Picture: How An Average Nigerian Will Look Like In 2023. / JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.