Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb (1840 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / Southwest Has Betrayed Us, In 2023, We Will Deal With Them- Gandujes' Aide / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by sarrki(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Since independence The southwest region has never had it good under the federal government like it was enjoyed under Buhari

Even when the son of the soil was at the helms of affairs (Obj)

Politically, positions like key minsters , Vice President That is allowed to operate freely, Heads of parastatals and other political appointees

Economically The boost in The port, new businesses making the states getting more from tax I:e Ogun Lagos And oyo

Infrastructurally Lagos Ibadan expressway, Benin Shagamu Lagos expressway. Abeokuta-Lagos expressway. Ibadan-Abeokuta-Lagos express way . Ilorin-Oyo- Ogbomosho- Ibadan expressways. Lagos -Ibadan Railway

Remuneration- Ceding Lagos To Southwest

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Cc corrinthians

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by JasonScoolari: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin

It is sufficient to state that whenever merit is set aside by prejudice of whatever origin, individuals, citizens as well as the nation itself are victimized.

sarrki my good friend, I put it to you that the motive for creating this thread is;

1. Tribal discrimination
2. Partisan consideration.

I won't waste my time trying to examine these motives but be rest assured that your lifeless lord and saviour have done nothing to the SW region rather than using Tinubu to actualize his long thirst for power.

On a more lighter note,
How much is a plate of Amala and Ewedu under the administration of GEJ?
And how much is a plate of Amala and Ewedu under the lifeless one?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by sarrki(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

Am about to copy you and dunkem

I know how hard it’s for you guys to sell that dummy called atiku To Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by JasonScoolari: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
sarrki:

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by whitebeard(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
SW u say.... undecided the president the the president of the federal republic of nigeria not president of the SW...even in the south west gan...how we wan enjoy road when money no dey..! It like in north Korea, good roads but no vehicle..!!

Op be careful..fight for Nigeria not political party..!

9 Likes

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by baliyubla: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
sarrki:

See person way the call another person dummy

11 Likes

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
sarrki:
Since independence The southwest region has never had it good under the federal government like it was enjoyed under Buhari

Politically, positions like key minsters , Vice President That is allowed to operate freely, Heads of parastatals and other political appointees

Economically The boost in The port, new businesses making the states getting more from tax I:e Ogun Lagos And oyo

Infrastructurally Lagos Ibadan expressway, Benin Shagamu Lagos expressway. Abeokuta-Lagos expressway. Ibadan-Abeokuta-Lagos express way . Ilorin-Oyo- Ogbomosho- Ibadan expressways. Lagos -Ibadan Railway

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Cc corrinthians

Fact. South west is in charge of FIRS which generate 70% of Nigeria revenue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by sarrki(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
life2017:

You are a nationalist

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
@OP.

True talk. Clever Yorubas know this and we won't dull. We will take advantage and build structures our children and region will continue to eat from for a long time. We were good to PMB and he is good to us because he is an honourable man. Pay your dues in life and good things will come to you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by gwafaeziokwu: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
sarrki:

Cc lalasticlala

Cc mynd44

Cc corrinthians
Here it is my dear people of Nigeria. Southwest support Buhari because it will benefit them. Even if all the farmers in the middle belt perished na them sabi. Oya every tribe should come and tell us their own reason to or not support, Buhari. The floor is open. By the way i hope every tribe in Nigeria can see it now,It is official Nigeria has been balkanised by APC.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrLife1234:
COMING FROM A COMFIRMED CHIEF OF LAZY JOBLESS AGGRESSIVE IDIOTIC PIG OF SAI BABARIANS
it still amaze me how some people thought it every living soul living in SW will vote for that terrorist called Buhari,nobody believe Adeleke of Osun State can have such vote that how Atiku will be.APChain IS A SINKING SHIP COME FAILBUHARI YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR WILL BE KICKED BACK TO DAURA

AGGRESSIVE JOBLESS IDIOTIC PIGS OF SAI
BABARIANS ARE FREE TO GO WITH HIM.

Osun was local politics. Yorubas are the most politically sophisticated Nigerians existing. We know things are tough for everyone in Nigeria because of PDP. We will bear with PMB because he has been good to Yorubas overall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Corrinthians(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Here it is my dear people of Nigeria. Southwest support Buhari because it will benefit them. Even if all the farmers in the middle belt perished na them sabi. Oya every tribe should come and tell us their own reason to or not support, Buhari. The floor is open. By the way i hope every tribe in Nigeria can see it now,It is official Nigeria has been balkanised by APC.
Shut your mouth there! angry

Why did South East swear to die for Jonathan even after his shameful departure? You want me to resurrect the thread where you people celebrated his useless regime with glee and taunted and insulted Yoruba leaders when they complained about marginalization under the regime?

You people are sick honestly. angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by sarrki(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

It is sufficient to state that whenever merit is set aside by prejudice of whatever origin, individuals, citizens as well as the nation itself are victimized.

sarrki my good friend, I put it to you that the motive for creating this thread is;

1. Tribal discrimination

I won't waste my time trying to examine these motives but be rest assured that your lifeless lord and saviour have done nothing to the SW region rather than using Tinubu to actualize his long thirst for power.

On a more lighter note,
How much is a plate of Amala and Ewedu under the administration GEJ?

Bro you are wrong it’s not based on tribal

Politics is game of interest

Southwest really had it good under Pmb

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by ajokebelle(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Imagine.
So because it favours your region, you dont care if its not palatable to some regions or even deadly to others..
....and you call yourself a patriot and a christian.

The worst part of it all sef is that all the so called achievement you listed out are nothing to write home about.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Corrinthians:

Why did South East swear to die for Jonathan even after his shameful departure? You want me to resurrect the thread where you people celebrated his useless regime with glee and taunted and insulted Yoruba leaders when they complained about marginalization under the regime?

Their behaviour is disgraceful bruv. At least Yorubas always do what they need to do and don't complain. Get the better of us today and we will deal with you tomorrow. Very unlike Igbos who never plan and cause wahala for themselves they will then be begging Trump, Isreal, UK, Germany, Idi Amin, international Court of justice and co to rescue them from self-inflicted problems .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by meccuno: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
baliyubla:

See person way the call another person dummy

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by ORIENTATION101: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
ajokebelle:
Imagine.
So because it favours your region, you dont care if its not palatable to some regions or even deadly to others..

The worst part of it all sef is that all the so called achievement you listed out are nothing to write home about.
politics all over the world is personal interest.majority have their way and minority have their saygrin
Southwest doesnt do bandwagon, let pdp point out to any critical infrastructure that south west benefit from the party for 16yrs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by sarrki(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
politics all over the world is personal interest.majority have their way and minority have their saygrin
Southwest doesnt do bandwagon, let pdp point out to any critical infrastructure that south west benefit from the party for 16yrs

That’s a Jamb question you are asking

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by sarrki(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
ajokebelle:
Imagine.

Politics is interest

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by ORIENTATION101: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
sarrki:

That’s a Jamb question you are asking
watch how he/she twist the questiongrin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sarrki carry I'm ' mumuism' enter 2019

What a tragedy!

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by gwafaeziokwu: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Corrinthians:

.......... and here they come! First shot fired. Guess I fried a nerve up there. Expecting more. Let me summarise your rants; It is cool to support a presidential candidate based on tribal interest and sentiments. If that is case, can the Igbos be left alone to support their PDP in peace without being tagged fools,political novices,and all the derogatory words only found in the southwest dictionary. You like and trust Buhari, Ndigbo do not. It's called choice. The beauty of democracy. Now go on and find your playmates so you can exchange insults.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Blankstare(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Of all the almost 500 major appointment buhari have carried out,including NPA, Customs,NNPC,AMCON,All security agencies and major revenue generating M.D.A's,this pittance is what he could give to the west, considering the role of Tinubu's and the whole of southwest to his emergence,this is far too infinitestimal...Buhari's nepotism no be here ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
life2017:

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Godblesspmb: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Blankstare:
Of all the almost 500 major appointment buhari have carried out,including NPA, Customs,NNPC,AMCON,All security agencies and major revenue generating M.D.A's,this pittance is what he could give to the west, considering the role of Tinubu's and the whole of southwest to his emergence,this is far too infinitestimal...Buhari's nepotism no be here ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
don't forget that the chief of defense a four Star General is a Yoruba Man
Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Blankstare(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Four star ceremonial rather! Your PMB is damn selfish, inspite of his little genuine effort,his main drive is to return Nigeria to the old way of northern dominance.Alas when he came on board he felt his people have been left out from the scheme of things,he lost the chance for true healing of the federation,his actions and inactions will hunt his people for long time to come.
Godblesspmb:
don't forget that the chief of defense a four Star General is a Yoruba Man

1 Like

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Ziggylady(f): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
We know,thats why 90% of those begging for money on Nairaland are Yorubas

We can see how good y'all are having it undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Shawnnn01: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

1. Tribal discrimination

On a more lighter note,
How much is a plate of Amala and Ewedu under the administration of GEJ?

Same price not a single cent more experience like it was under Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb by Shawnnn01: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
whitebeard:
SW u say.... undecided the president the the president of the federal republic of nigeria not president of the SW...even in the south west gan...how we wan enjoy road when money no dey..! It like in north Korea, good roads but no vehicle..!!

Op be careful..fight for Nigeria not political party..!
You need money to enjoy road so Buhari should open the vault for you so you can enjoy ?! The extent to how pathetic many foolish people reason on NL is appalling.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Nigerian Presidents Did The Worst Damage To The Country? / Abians Are Ashamed Of Being Abia Indigenes- Facebook / See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.