Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) (34847 Views)

Kids Drinking Boiled Sanitary Pad Water In Order To Get High / Man apprehended with female pants says he was sent by a prophet / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by dably: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
A man was today caught in with female pants, bra and soaked sanitary pad, and based on the recent trend he has been suspected of being a ritualist.

The yet-to-be identified man was apprehended while picking female undies and soaked sanitary pads in Akure, Ondo state.

This was made known on Twitter by @YemieFASH, who said the man was apprehended by some motorcycle riders who noticed his suspicious moves

Sharing photos of the man, he wrote;

This man was caught by bike men in Akure, Ondo State while he was picking female pants and bra,he also picked a soaked sanitary pad according to report. He has been handed over to men of the Civil Defence Corps, Ondo Command. Please keep your undies. Won ni ka pata e o

Gist from GistMore - https://gistmore.com/man-caught-with-female-pants-and-sanitary-pad-in-ondo-state-photos

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by dably: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin

Damn!!! I was thinking that my state was the only state in Nigeria harvesting panties, little did I know that an Omoluabi has kicked off the "business" in Ondo state, thereby making them diversify a little bit. grin

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ritualists no dey make forbes!
What will u be known for before you die?

27 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Emvico34: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
na dem. Useless skull minners

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Justchill01: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Emvico34:

Yeah...i was actually there.

The name of the old man is Chief Eze Nnamdi Chukwudi.

Anyways, say NO to tribalism. wink

PS - i took those pictures, this is my pix

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by rentAcock(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2019
What is the solution to this madness? What kind of god enjoys dirty stinking underwear?

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Mutecgold92(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Kkk

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by ainas247: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2019
If the catch them make them mention who they use the pants for them...

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=queensera post=74405299][/quote]

Oya
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by funmilade4real(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Emvico34:

Brb
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
KIND OF BETTER THAN SKULL MINING

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Sellfish(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Picture of the soaked sanitary pad or......sad

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Hahahahah!!!!! Logo benz tinz

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by XTHRONE(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Brainless

The mind is a Battle field, that determines how far and how happy one will go in life. depression, guilt , success ,failures all starts in the mind. A man is never a failure until he starts thinking he is, Guide your thoughts. As one thinks so he is, if the problem seem over bearing, talk to God. There is no situation he can't handle, there is no language and voice he do not hear. Depression leads to suicide, don't be depressed. There is hope for the living, always think positive,Rest on Djxgee.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Soaked Pad? undecided
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by holuwertobex(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Ever heard of any Ritualst who crossed the threshold of a billion Dollars?!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2019
I still wonder what stealing a woman's pant has got to do with becoming a millionaire, all these mumu mumu diabolic things we do in Africa sef

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Otakom87(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2019
I guess this is his own new year resolution.
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Dronedude(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2019
Gross
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2019
Na wa about this pata WAHALA oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by toluleke(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2019
R
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2019
mehnn am really tired of all these news .... this money sha
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by oderinlewo(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

Damn!!! I was thinking that my state was the only state in Nigeria harvesting panties, little did I know that an Omoluabi has kicked off the "business" in Ondo state, thereby making them diversify a little bit. grin
Lol....omoluabi
Re: Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Only God knows how much they promised him. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) / Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.